Scent Of A Cuckold Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of unlocking the door however, Nikki sat down on one of the chairs on the deck and motioned for me to kneel before her. I was freezing and nervous but obeyed anyway. Nikki told me to take the key to my chastity device from her ankle bracelet (the one she always wore that signified that she was a 'hot wife' with a cuckold boyfriend) and to unlock myself. I took the key and immediately unlocked myself freeing my poor, suffering tiny cock which was now even tinier due to the cold. Nikki began to stroke my cock between her beautiful feet and asked me if I loved her and if I enjoyed it. I told her yes on both accounts. As she stroked my cock with her feet I grew very hard – well as hard as I get – and was ready to cum in minutes. Nikki told me that I could cum on one condition. I told her anything, anything she wanted. She told me that she knew I would eat cum from her pussy when I was locked up but that was because I hadn't cum yet and was still horny. But she said she had read where cuckolds were the most resistant to eating cum right after they had cum. The endorphins in their brains had been satiated and their orgasm had brought them from that high back to reality.

Nikki told me that if I really loved her, truly loved her with all my heart and soul that I would cum on her feet and then I would lick it up and clean it all off her feet. It was true that at that moment I was in a state like no other I had ever felt. It was better than drink or drugs. It was euphoria, brought on by her presence and my love for her. Here I was kneeling naked on my deck in the freezing cold after spending a very humbling and humiliating night serving my Queen while she jerked me off with her feet promising to eat my cum once I shot my load. But I did, I made the promise and would make it again in a heartbeat. Finally I was ready and she told me to go ahead and cum. It was heaven to finally have release, both physical, sexual, emotional, it was pure heaven and I reveled in it. I came for what seemed like forever, covering her feet and legs with my hot load. And then with total devotion, I raised her foot to my mouth and licked and sucked her feet clean. I didn't worry about the neighbors, I didn't worry about my self respect, I didn't worry about any of the 'normal' things people would've been worried about. I only worried about making Nikki happy.

Since then our life has progressed. Nikki has instituted a policy where now every time I ejaculate I must consume what I have expelled. She has even thought up some new and interesting games. She has made me cum in and ice cube tray and freeze it and then when we have guests I am forced to put the 'cum cubes' in my drink and once the liquid is gone, suck them dry. She also has had Patrick send me a present; a condom full of his cum with a knot tied in the end which I'm forced to put in my mouth and chew on as Nikki likes to call it my 'cum gum' until she's ready for me to pop it and swallow his load. Other times I've been made to save several loads of my own cum and freeze them in Popsicle forms and then Nikki makes me lick and suck on the 'cumsicle' as we watch TV at night. Blissfully we walk down this road, my Queen and her cuckold.

12