Scent of a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell was trying to concentrate on not letting his rock hard dick explode out of the front of his pants as he followed them to the front door. As it is, if the girls had looked closely enough they would see most of his dick outlined in his pants as it lay on his right leg.

The girls walked into the building and were awestruck by the gorgeous room. It was huge with white pillars running down both sides. The floor and all of the furniture looked to be made of dark mahogany wood. The bar sat to their right and it was beautiful. There looked to be around 20 or 30 people milling around the room and they too looked beautiful. Andrea suddenly felt under-dressed in her shorts and tank top. Great, she thought, I look like a ham sandwich at a banquet.

Gabby, on the other hand did not feel under-dressed because she was in shock. She had never seen a room as beautiful as this. She slowly scanned the room to try and take it all in. She did not notice most of the men soaking her in and she also did not notice the older, white-haired gentleman start to cross the floor towards them until he was standing directly in front of them.

"Roger, you have brought us some friends. And beautiful ones, at that." The man said.

Andrea and Gabby broke out of their trances to look at him. He was older but he had a look of confidence and grace that both of them found attractive. They looked into his eyes.

"How are you ladies?" He said.

"Fine." They mumbled in unison.

"You certainly are." He said in return.

The girls chuckled in embarrassment.

"My name is Frank and I welcome you to our humble establishment. We are honored to have two such beauties grace us with their presence." Frank said and stared into their eyes.

The girls could both feel all of their anxiety or nervousness melt away upon hearing his voice. They simply stared at him and waited for him to speak again. Roger realized that he had accomplished his mission and he now backed away in reverence to Frank. Frank was good at what he did, he was not the Master but he was good and Roger realized that the two girls were now caught in the trap and it was only a matter of time. His relaxed state of mind caused him to realize that he was starting to become hard in his pants.

"And what are your names, my pets." Frank spoke to them.

Andrea snapped out of her trance and answered. "My name is Andrea and this is Gabrielle," she said, motioning towards Gabby.

"You can call me Gabby." Gabby stammered.

"I can do that sweetie, but Gabrielle is such a beautiful name. It fits you with perfection." Frank spoke softly and slowly to her.

Gabby could feel her heart racing. She had never had a man of any age talk to her like this. She felt like she was walking on air.

"Please come with me and let me show you around." Frank said and offered his arms to Gabby and Andrea.

The girls took his arms and walked with him. They walked towards the bar and Frank introduced them to the bartender. Andrea didn't even hear his name as she was staring at the bar. It was even more beautiful up close. Gabby heard his name, Larry, and also noticed he was the biggest black man she had ever seen. He must have been at least 6 feet tall and his shoulders were enormous. She didn't notice herself staring at him until he laughed. She shook her head slightly and continued walking with Frank.

He took them to a set of double doors. He motioned to a man standing next to them and the man opened the doors. They walked into a room that looked like a cross between a video arcade and a dance club. There was a large pool table in the middle of the room and beautiful lights hanging from the ceiling.

"Do you girls like to play pool?" Frank asked them.

Andrea loved to play pool. Her daddy had a pool table installed in their rec room and she and her brothers played every chance they got. Gabby, on the other hand, was not very good at pool. The only time she had ever played was at Andrea's house and she mainly spent most of the time running from Andrea's brothers as they teased her with their cue sticks.

Frank noticed the gleam in Andrea's eyes immediately.

"You look like you have played the game before." He said to her.

"Yes, I love it." Andrea responded.

"Wonderful. Let's you and I play a game." Frank said and moved his head slightly towards a young boy sitting against the wall.

The boy moved quickly to the table and racked the balls perfectly. Another boy was immediately in front of Andrea and Frank with a cue stick in each hand. Andrea reached for the stick.

"Lady breaks." Frank said and smiled at her.

Frank turned to Gabby and said, "And you little beautiful one, why don't you have a seat over there and you can play the winner." He pointed to a stool against the wall.

Gabby blushed, walked over to the stool and sat down. She looked around the room as Andrea prepared to break. Again, everything seemed to be made of a dark wood. The ceiling was also gorgeous and had very unique lights hanging from it. They were not exactly chandeliers and they looked like something that would be hanging in a castle. They were different but like everything else in this place looked like they were perfect for the room.

A loud crack echoed as Andrea broke the balls. One of the stripes nestled in the side pocket.

"Wonderful." Frank said and clapped. "You have played this game before."

Andrea felt herself fill up with pride and lined up her next shot. She then sank three more balls before she missed a difficult shot. Frank sank two balls and he also missed. Andrea was excited, all of her balls were out in the open and the 8 ball was near a pocket. She calmly sank them all and then sank the 8 ball for the win.

"You, little lady, are a hustler." Frank said as he laid his cue stick on the table.

He turned to Gabby. "Beautiful one, are you ready to play?"

Gabby knew he sounded corny but she loved the way he talked to her. He made her feel safe and warm. He also made her feel pretty and she could feel her uneasiness fading. She got off of her stool and walked over to the table.

Gabby and Andrea began to play. They were engrossed in their game and neither of them noticed that men continued to move into the room. They also did not notice that the double doors they entered were now closed. Frank smiled as he watched them. He especially like the way they bent over the table as they lined up their shots. He thought to himself, "I will never get tired of this."

Frank felt a presence and turned to see the Master standing next to him.

"Well done, Frank." The Master said, looking at the two girls.

"Thank you, Master." Frank responded. He felt his heart rate increase with the compliment.

The Master spoke again. "And who accomplished the initial encounter?"

"Young Lockport, sir." Frank replied.

"Roger? I will have to reward him. He has done well. Is he in line for initiation?" The Master asked.

"Yes, sir. He is in line with three others." Franks said.

"Excellent, excellent. It will be a great day, indeed." The master responded.

The Master walked forward towards the table. Andrea was lining up a shot on the 8 ball. She shot and sank the ball as he approached.

"Very well done, young lady." The Master said.

Andrea looked up to see a black man staring at her. He was not overly tall or very big but his eyes had a gleam about them. She looked at him and felt a calm fall over her. Gabby also looked at the man but did not look into his eyes and she did not get a feeling of calm. No, the feeling Gabby got was of fear. She turned to look for the doors they entered and saw them closed. She then also noticed there were numerous men standing around the perimeter of the room. She was now very scared.

"Andrea!" Gabby screamed. "We have to get out of here!"

Andrea broke the Master's stare to look at Gabby. She saw her friend with a look of terror in her eyes. She then noticed the men and could feel the calm feeling leaving her body. The Master turned to look at Gabby.

Gabby noticed him turning and instinctively looked into his eyes. Her fear and terror immediately left her body to be replaced by a feeling of utter calm and peace. She smiled and felt herself relax.

"Don't look at him!" Andrea screamed.

She was too late as Gabby stood transfixed, looking into the eyes of the Master. Andrea started to move towards her friend but her arms were grabbed quickly and she could not move. She turned to see two very large black men holding her arms. Her arms looked so small and white as the large black hands were wrapped around them.

Gabby was lost in the Master's eyes as Andrea screamed at her. He reached out and touched her shoulder. His hand was warm and soft.

"Relax, little one. Everything will be fine." The Master said.

He turned and touched Andrea softly on the cheek. She felt his warmth spread across her face.

"You also need to relax." He said softly.

Two men walked up behind Gabby and grasped her arms, moving her closer to Andrea until they were next to each other directly in front of the Master. He looked down at both of them and started to speak.

"You two have been chosen to participate in an initiation ceremony for the Omegas. We have 4 potentials ready to prove their worth to be full-fledged Omegas. You should be honored that you will be able to assist with their challenge." He said.

The girls continued to stare at him. Andrea heard him and was struggling to understand. Initiation? Omegas? What was he talking about?

The Master spoke again, slowly.

"Let me explain how this will work. You two lovelies will entertain all of the men in this room in ways that our 4 potentials will think up. They are required to be as creative as possible and if they please me they will be allowed lifetime access to the Omegas."

Andrea now understood. She looked directly at the Master. "What do you mean by entertain? She asked.

The Master smiled. "That will be determined by our potentials and the capacity of their imagination." He smiled down at Andrea.

Andrea's face dropped and she suddenly felt helpless. She looked over at Gabby and saw tears starting to form in her eyes. Gabby looked at Andrea and said:

"I have never...I can't do this." She said between sobs.

The Master smiled again at this revelation. He looked at the girls again and said:

"Let me explain how we are going to start. I am feeling generous so I am going to allow you two to compete to see which one of you gets a chance to escape. My men are going to let both of you go and you will proceed to wrestle each other. The first one of you to strip the other of all her clothes will be given a chance to get away without harm."

The girls looked at him with shocked looks on their faces.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

Andrea understood and she leaped at the chance to escape. She grabbed Gabby by the shoulders and whispered in her ear.

"Gabby, one of us has a chance to escape. Let me win and I will get help." Andrea whispered.

Gabby stared at her friend and tried to comprehend what she just heard. Everything was happening too fast. She couldn't concentrate. All of a sudden she felt her shirt being grabbed and heard a ripping noise. She looked down and saw her shirt open, buttons bouncing on the ground and her white t-shirt exposed to the room.

Gabby continued to struggle to clear her mind as Andrea moved behind her and pulled her sleeveless shirt down and off her limp arms. Andrea then reached around in front of Gabby and grabbed two handfuls of her t-shirt. She pulled with all of her strength and ripped a hole in the front of the shirt. Gabby looked down and saw her stomach starting to come into view as the hole in her shirt was expanding.

Gabby watched her shirt being ripped and it was as if everything was in slow motion. The hole continued to expand as Andrea's hands pulled it apart. Suddenly the shirt gave way and Andrea ripped it completely open, pulling it off Gabby's shoulders and down her arms.

Gabby then heard a deafening roar from the room and felt a cool breeze. She looked down and her young, firm breasts were now bouncing free in front of a room full of strange men. Her mind cleared immediately as the situation finally sunk into her head. She felt her arms being pulled behind her and realized the remnants of her t-shirt were being removed.

Andrea continued, blinding herself to the fact that she was disrobing her friend in front of strangers. Her mind racing with the reward of freedom, she reached for the side of Gabby's skirt. She felt the large button on the skirt and began to work it out of the hole. As soon as it came free her hands were slapped away by Gabby. She then felt a push in the chest as Gabby drove her backwards with her arms outstretched.

"Stop it! What do you think you are doing?" Gabby screamed.

Andrea, taken aback by Gabby's outburst, mumbled, "Relax, it will be alright. My Dad will be able to get help."

"Why do I have to be the sacrificial lamb?" Gabby asked loudly, moving closer to her friend.

"Well, I thought my Dad would be able to react faster and bring help." Andrea stammered.

"Just because your Dad is rich I get to stay behind with these animals?" Gabby screamed.

Gabby reached out and grabbed two handfuls of the front of Andrea's tank top. She pulled her towards her and then swung her arms out, flinging Andrea to the side. With strength flowing through her because of the rush of adrenaline Gabby then flung Andrea head first out to the center of the floor. Andrea flew a short way and then landed hard on her back. She felt the wind leaving her body, replaced by a deep ache in her stomach.

Gabby took advantage of Andrea's trouble and jumped on her, tearing at her shorts. She grabbed the sides and yanked them quickly down Andrea's powerful legs. Gabby heard another round of cheering explode as she exposed Andrea's black lace thong. She continued to move quickly, grabbing the sides of the thong and pulling it down to meet the shorts, gathered at Andrea's ankles. Gabby moved down and started pulling on Andrea's right sneaker. She felt it give way and she fell backward, landing on her butt, the sneaker flying away behind her.

The Master smiled as Gabby sat stunned for a moment, her ripe, beautiful breasts bouncing lightly on her chest. He loved all beauty and this creature sitting on his floor in her state of partial nudity was one of the most beautiful sites he had seen in a long time. What made her even more beautiful was the intense look of anger on her face as she climbed up to resume the attack on her fallen friend.

Andrea's pussy was now exposed to the room, causing quite a stir as the men stared at the generous patch of black hair covering such a young girl. Gabby grabbed Andrea's left shoe and yanked it quickly off. She was then able to rip off the shorts and thong, leaving Andrea nude from the waist down except for her little white anklet socks.

Gabby then jumped up on Andrea's chest and grabbed the bottom of her tank top. Andrea, however, was regaining her senses and took hold of Gabby's arms at the elbow. She pulled them out away from her body and then pushed up hard with her hips, throwing Gabby up and off her to the right. Gabby landed hard on her chest and face, her breasts and knees hitting the cold floor hard, leaving her chest on the floor and her ass up in the air.

Andrea took advantage and jumped up behind Gabby. She reached the side of the skirt and pulled, the zipper releasing quickly. She pulled the skirt down to Gabby's bent knees. Andrea then tore the pretty pink panties also to Gabby's knees. Andrea took both the skirt and panties and pulled hard. This caused Gabby's legs to straighten out and Andrea was able to slide the clothes all the way down Gabby's long legs and off of her feet.

Andrea stood up, breathing hard, and holding Gabby's skirt and panties in her right hand. She looked at her now naked friend. Gabby was slowly getting up on her hands and knees. She looked up at Andrea and her eyes were brimming with tears. She shook her head slightly back and forth, slowly curled up in a fetal position and began sobbing hard.

Andrea, overcome with guilt at what she had just done to her friend, knelt down to comfort Gabby. She did not get all the way down when she felt a hand under each arm, lifting her to her feet. She saw two black men lifting Gabby up in the same method. The Master walked up to her and looked at her body slowly from her head to her socked feet.

"Very nice job, princess." He said in a calm cool voice.

Andrea felt herself relaxing again.

"Now you get your chance to escape." He said.

Andrea looked up at him and asked, "What do you mean? You said you would let the winner go."

The Master smiled again, "No, what I said was the winner would get a chance to escape. Now, here is your chance."

He turned slightly to his right and motioned towards a brown door. Standing in front of the door was a very large black man. Andrea recognized him as the driver of the limo that brought her here. He was looking at her, smiling with large white teeth, and rubbing between his legs. Andrea looked down and noticed he was rubbing something very large running down his right leg. She gasped when she realized what it must be.

"You see, sweetie, it's very simple." The Master began again.

"All you have to do is get through that door without Darrell removing the remainder of your clothes. Except for those adorable socks, we will leave them alone." He said.

Andrea screamed, "You bastard! You made me think I would get to go free!"

"I'm sorry, princess, but you didn't listen. And to think you brutalized your sweet friend all because of a misunderstanding." The Master said with a sweet smile across his face.

Andrea reacted quickly, her anger pulsing through her strong, young body. She pulled her knee up quickly, aiming it directly between the Master's legs.

Frank saw the young girl's knee begin to rise towards his Master's crotch. He tried to react but his brain could not send the signals fast enough. He felt frozen to the spot. He continued to stare at the confrontation and then saw the Master's left hand shoot down and grab the girl's knee while his right moved swiftly and made violent contact with the girl's nose.

Andrea did not see anything until she heard a loud crack and felt her nose break. Her head was thrown backward. She had bright lights flash across her eyes and then intense pain sunk into the middle of her face. Her head moved back forward and blood began to flow out of her nose and soak her white shirt. Blood was also starting to drip off of her shirt and run down her stomach and her pretty legs.

The Master lifted her chin with one finger and looked her directly in the eyes. "It is too bad that you do not want to accept your chance at freedom. Darrell is very disappointed. You will have to make it up to him."

Andrea choked on the blood that was also moving into her throat. She tried to look at him but her eyes were blurry with the pain and the tears that were forming. She saw him moving away from her and heard his voice.

"Prepare them for the ceremony." The Master spoke to the group.

A cheer arose and then men began to bustle about. A man moved to the wall and opened a panel. He flipped some switches and adjusted some knobs and then two cables began to lower from the ceiling. One cable came down over each girl. The cable was attached in two places to an iron bar. The bar had a strap attached to each end. One of the men standing near Gabby reached up and took hold of the bar. He reached for one of the straps as the bar stopped at the level of Gabby's chest.

The man took the strap and then began wrapping it around Gabby's left wrist. He pulled it tight and then fastened a buckle, securing her left wrist to the bar. He repeated the process with Gabby's right wrist. Her arms were now straight out in front of her. Andrea did not realize it but her arms were fastened identically to the bar hanging in front of her.