Scent of a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master looked at him and spoke softly, "Young man, you have made possible today what I have to say has been the best initiation ceremony I have ever had the honor to attend. Your ability to produce such perfect specimens has enabled all of us to enjoy today."

The crowd erupted and Roger began to receive slaps on the back and general congratulations.

The Master raised his voice again to the crowd. "Omegas, enjoy yourselves!" He motioned over to the suspended girls. Several men moved over to the girls and started to enjoy their bodies. Andrea's bra was finally ripped off and her young breasts poured out. A man was pounding her mouth and he reached down to get a handful of her young tit. He squeezed it hard and felt it flow out between his fingers.

Gabby had two men inside her again and her young, sore body was bouncing again with their thrusts.

The Omegas continued their assault on the two girls well into the night until everyone was satisfied. The room emptied slowly until only the Master remained with the two girls suspended before him. They were a mess. Their faces were covered in cum and it was still leaking from their open mouths. Their hair was wet with sweat and cum and dripping onto the floor. Their breasts were bruised from the abuse. Between their legs, however was the biggest disaster. Both of their pussies were red and swollen. He could look up into their body through the huge hole that was just hours earlier a tight virgin pussy. Their assholes were also gaping open and leaking cum. Yes, this was quite a day.

The Master left the room and returned shortly, dragging a heavy machine. He rolled the machine over to Andrea. He reached down and turned it on and a deep rumbling came out of it as the engine started. He lifted up a long iron rod with a symbol on the end. The symbol was a circle with the letter "M" connecting to the inside of the circle. He reached down and grabbed a handle connected to a long hose. He hit the switch on the handle and a blue flame shot out. He held the end of the iron rod in the flame and watched the circle symbol begin to get red with the heat.

Andrea was on the edge of consciousness. She knew there was no one in her body. Her left arm was aching horribly and she felt sore and abused throughout her body. She heard a rumbling noise but it was ok because no one was touching her. She was starting to relax and wondered if her torture was over. Would they let her go or just kill her? She felt a hand touch her left thigh and run it gently a few inches from her pussy. She whimpered, please, no more, she thought. Her worst fears were realized when she felt the sensation of white light on her inner left thigh followed by a burning smell.

Andrea tried to scream but the only sound that escaped her lips was a gurgling noise as she choked on the cum still leaking out of her swollen throat. Her thigh was pulsing with white hot pain. She tried to move away from the pain but her limbs were numb and useless.

Perfect, the Master thought to himself as he stepped back and admired the brunette's new mark. She had a glowing red symbol approximately three inches down her left thigh. The circle and "M" symbols were clearly visible and she was now marked as an official Omega girl.

He turned to look at the blonde and her equally sensitive left thigh.

Gabby felt the pain. It felt like a light hitting her in the eyes. She wanted to respond but her body would not move. She tried to scream but her throat muscles did not respond. She was able to cry as the tears resumed flowing down her cum-encrusted cheeks.

The Master touched their faces gently and then left the room.

Darrell returned in an hour and lowered the girls to the ground and removed their arms and legs from the straps. Their bodies were limp and lying in the puddle of cum that had formed under them. The blonde's long hair was now completely saturated. Darrel took hold of Andrea's right ankle. He dragged her towards the back door. Her arms were dragging behind her and her body was leaving a trail of cum along the floor. He reached the back door and drug her through it into the alley. He drug her across the pavement towards the black limousine and its open trunk. He lifted her by the armpits and threw her roughly into the trunk.

He returned to the room and began to drag out Gabby. Her long hair flowed behind her also leaving behind a wet trail. He reached the back of the car, lifted her and tossed her on top of Andrea. He chuckled as he looked at the two abused girls. He remembered how fresh and lively they looked when they arrived at the club. Now he looked down to see two unconscious girls, covered in cum, and their mouth, pussies and asses swollen and red. Wouldn't that have made a good before and after picture?

Darrell closed the trunk, got in the car and drove to an alley across town. He parked the car and dumped the girls behind a full dumpster. He chuckled to himself as he looked back. Andrea was lying on her back with her legs bent at the knees and opened wide. He could almost look up her wide-open cunt. Gabby had landed face down on the pavement. Darrell walked over to her and lifted her waist up until her knees were under her. He stepped back and laughed, her ass was now pointing up in the air. He got back in the car and left the alley.

Andrea woke up slowly and opened her eyes. Her face was turned and she was able to make out Gabby a few feet to her left. She tried to focus and eventually saw a dirty, raggedy looking man behind Gabby, thrusting into her. Gabby's face and breasts were being scraped along the pavement as the bum brutalized her from behind. Andrea tried to move but her arms did not respond and she could not feel anything below her waist.

As she tried to move she raised her head slightly and saw movement down by her legs. She raised her head more and saw a fat, scraggly black man between her legs. She raised her head a little more and realized he was fucking her. The sweat was dripping from his tangled hair as he moved back and forth. Andrea lowered her head and closed her eyes. She could feel a sob rising up from her stomach.

Andrea kept her eyes closed as the man continued his assault. He continued for seemed like hours. When would he finish, she thought to herself. She was broken from her trance by a warm sensation hitting her right cheek. She opened her eyes and turned to look to her right. She saw at least three men, standing over her, holding their dirty dicks and urinating into her face. She saw this only briefly until a stream of warmth hit her square in the eyes, blinding her.

She felt a gurgle in her stomach as the men continued to empty their bladders on the young girl's face. She felt the contents of her stomach moving up her throat and it exploded out of her mouth just as she heard the sirens. She heard the men scream and then they were gone. Her mind then shut down as the policeman knelt over her and touched the raw skin on her left thigh.

Prologue: Andrea sat on her bed, her mother next to her. She was crying again. She had done that a lot in the last few weeks. It had been four weeks since her ordeal and this was the first time that she was able to talk to her mother about it. Her mother dried her eyes with a tissue.

"It'll be ok, honey." Her mom whispered and held her close.

"Mom, I was raped by animals! How will it be ok?" Andrea shouted.

"Honey, they were not animals, they were Omegas." Her mom responded.

"What? You are defending them?" Andrea could not believe her ears.

"No honey, I am not defending them. I just meant that it will be ok because you will be taken care of." Her mom responded and stood up slowly.

Andrea looked up at her mom, "I don't understand. Everything is weird. You are talking as if this is normal. You and Dad convinced me not to press charges. Gabby is actually dating Roger Lockport. I just don't understand." Andrea lowered her head into her hands.

"Honey, I have to tell you something." Her Mom said.

Andrea looked up, "What?"

"Your father is an Omega."

Andrea heard the words but her mind refused to process them. Her father? What did that mean? Her mind continued to race until she noticed her Mom's hand raising the hem of her jumper. Andrea watched her Mom's legs coming into view as the hem moved slowly up her thighs. Her mind reached overload as her Mom's panties came into view and Andrea saw the small circle with the "M" emblazoned on her Mom's left inner thigh.