All Comments on 'Scent of This Woman, Love and Lust'

by stu4711

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The word NO is ignored

That is RAPE

Then he licks her shit hole.

At that point I quit reading. A routine plot done 500 times already become AWFUL when it becomes rape and sickening sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An insult to readers

You obviously couldn't even be bothered to re-read what you had written before submitting it, or you would have noticed the jarring switch from first-person narration to third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More pls

I like it

Keep on the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sucked

That is Rape all the way around. This story sucked you need to find something better to do with your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

very well written

Lady ReihaLady Reihaabout 16 years ago
It was okay

It got me off- which is good, however, She should of had a choice- not be raped.. or what seems to be rape as you had written.

Good story otherwise. Just next time- More creampies and less rapage :D

TheTallManTheTallManover 15 years ago
Good...but

Stu - a nice story and written with a certain sensitivity. It was different to those stories in which the mother drops her panties at the slightest hint of her son's desire, and I liked that reluctance on her part.

However, your writing could really benefit from some serious editing, grammar and all. You switch without warning from First person (Matt) to Third person and that rather spoiled the quality for me.

Do it again, Stu - and do it better.

Whatever, I shall be reading your other tales...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It!

Very sexy and erotic! I thought it was a great read. Please write more!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Damn, what a story...

... Gaah, why couldn't the two of them be together????

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

No means no, fucknut!! When he continued after she said no, that turned into rape. She even tells him not to cum in her as she wasn't protected and this asshat couldn't even get that right. If you're ever in jail, Stu, and Big Bubba tells you that you "shore do look purty!", I hope he fucks the hell out of your ass after you whimper "No!" to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you DO NOT KNOCK UP A WOMAN AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO CUM INSIDE

THAT is equal to RAPE...

Not worth more comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're a complete asshole and can't write worth a shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous