All Comments on 'Scheherazade and the King Ch. 04'

by millennialfox

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
MoonsurferMoonsurferalmost 10 years ago

I just..hate Shariyar so much I cant immerse myself in the story. But I love the characters and plot. He is just so damn bipolar.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Bipolar or not

This is still one damn fine read.

The gypsy (??) taming the king..

Wonder who she really is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love It Love ITTTTTTTTTT

Good chapter.

I have to say though...

I didn't expect Jafar to be so....shallow. All it took was a cold shoulder for him to turn his back on her, but then again it would do no good for both Jafar & Shariyar to have feelings for the gypsy.

Overall, the brutality in this series makes me cringe but it's a necessary evil for the plot. As sadistic as Shariyar is, I have hope for him. I imagine he'll eventually see the error of his bitter heart and beg for Scheherazade's forgiveness (& love hopefully!). But who knows, I don't think I could personally love someone who beat me like Shariyar beats Scheherazade. I'd probably kill him in his sleep.

& that's my two cents lol.

Anyway I love this story & I'm itching for the next chapter already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Goog writing

Congratulations , this such a great writing pleas keep your posts.

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

The tide seems to be turning....... still I hope Shez gets her own back for the beatings, even if only for a little while! Another fabulous chapter.

AEisMeAEisMealmost 10 years ago

Love the chapter so much. I love the character of Scheherazade and how she refuses to let Shariyar forget or gloss over how he has treated her. When she pointed out that no, in fact she did NOT get off from being raped I almost let out a cheer. You write them both so well. Shariyar is still a rat bastard but you're starting to peel back some layers so way, way down the line there may be hope for redemption.

I agree with the Anon who was unpleasantly surprised how quickly Jafar seemed to abandon her. Hopefully, after he gets over his feelers being hurt, he'll realize why she did it and apologize. I'm scared for the doctor though. I'm dreading the moment when Shariyar discovers the missing mail. I suspect he'll use her friendship with the doctor to try and manipulate her. Can't wait for the next update!

Rogue530Rogue530almost 10 years ago
More more more

So excited to see a new chapter this morning. But now I need more! Your story is like a very strong very addictive drug and I desperately need another fix now.

tati89tati89almost 10 years ago
Jafar is so selfish!

I'm glad that Sche. is so strong and resilient. The poor girl. First, she's raped, degraded, humiliated, whipped, isolated, and held in a room where sweat is dripping from her every pore. Of course, Jahar has the audacity to go to her and demand that she forgive him, comfort him, and pay more attention to him. Shariyar may be cruel, but at least he still has common sense whereas Jafar is all "me, me, me!" *face palms* I'm glad that Sche. ignored him since he's not the one with a stripped back and Shariyar only punishes her anyways, so he didn't learn the lesson. :( Not saying that Jafar is evil, but he lacks a bit of common sense when he tries to find her. Get her out if you really want to help.

Shariyar! He can't live with her and can't live without her! :D Our king may be mad, but he's surely obsessed with her. He'll probably try to make sex more pleasurable for her and force an orgasm? Great chapter as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

I appreciate seeing the softer side of the king. His cruelty comes from his experience with betrayal - not from his nature. You've crafted Scheherazade into such a relatable character and it was difficult to stomach the torture she experienced at the king's hand. Therefore, I am hopeful the story will favor a battle of the minds, rather than physical torture from now on. ;)

Thanks for a brilliant chapter!

xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 10 years ago
Wowowowowow

millenialfox this is one of the best stories here. This and Bloodsong and TRS and TLT are so good and have such great storylines and intriguing characters, you girls (girls? I think?) rock hard. Keep it up! Somehow in the space of a chapter I've gone from detesting the king to now starting to see some redeeming features and I'm so annoyed with myself because I have an awful feeling I will end up forgiving him and I don't want to! Its so good to finally see the best stories here have decent, strong, willfull female lead characters. I am a bit over the pathetic damsel in distress virgins in this category - sure they have their place but I would much rather read about intelligent girls. Anyway yay you're great thanks for writing this for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Again I can't wait for the next chapter and read what is to come. Scheherazade is one of my favorite characters here. She is strong-willed and same time kind. She doesn't submit to the likes of Shariyars. She's amazing and I love her and I love this story so much. By the way, it was nice to have a sexless chapter. Sometimes it's annoying when people write of sex and forgets the plot. But I'm not saying that all chapters should be sexless, who would want that :D One last time, a great story and beautiful characters expecially Scheherazade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bad

Yuk, what an awful story and weird too please no more of this rubbish pathetic boring a real non-event

i guess i just hae the pedantic name! (for one thing)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love!!

I love your story!!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Love this!

The bantering they do back and forth, just fabulous. Their characters really come out in the dialogue. Exceptionally well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing.

Absolutly wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so excited about the new chapter. amazing!

I am absolutely in love with this story and your writing. You submit chapters pretty quickly compared to some authors i follow, so don't even appologize :)

Good luck in your future writing, we are so looking forward to reading more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad

Just bad. Writing is passable at best. The story itself? Crap. The characters don't make sense. Shariyar isn't a real villain, just another worthless 'cunt'. See the irony? The only thing I find refreshing in the last chapters is the use of less adjectives. For any writer out there, please take Stephen King's advice: when you see an adjective, kill it. Beat it to fucking death. For that, well done. Your first two chapters hurt my eyes, but the writing in the recent ones is definitely passable.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 10 years ago

Wonderful! The nonnie before me is totally wrong. I was excited to see a new chapter and it didn't let me down. You are an excellent story-weaver, like Scheherazade herself.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Pathetic anon

Whoops, sorry, used an adjective.

winealittlewinealittlealmost 10 years ago
Stimulating!

Love it! Especially now that he is beginning to see her as a human being. I felt like weeping when the chapter came to a close. The banter between the two is very well written! She has the balls to say out loud exactly what you'd expect her to be thinking. Wonderful! Looking forward to the next chapter : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your story but ...........

I have one small gripe.

Your description and sentiment that you put into your description is second to none. I love the way you portray his guilt through the sting of redemption as he extinguishes his burning wick. That is so eloquent, on so many levels.

Yet when the monarch and the mystic gypsy interact especially during the sex or heated scenes, to me they suddenly turn into a New York cab driver/dealer and his moll. I don't know if your others fans noticed that and found it out of character. In the previous chapters he yells "take it you slag" or words to that effect. In this chapter Sheherazade turns "fucking" into an adjective a few times.

I would love to see some regal Farsi insults being used instead, and perhaps she inadvertently blurts out some of her childhood local dialect taunts in her aggravated interactions with the monarch. I think it will turn an already very good story into an even better one.

Please take the feedback in a constructive way, as I do love the plot and character development and am itching to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Breathless for more

What I enjoyed about this chapter was the anticipation. The wait of three days, and was there a hint of a forced orgasm coming up? That would be lovely. I am very interested in how our heroine would respond to pleasurable sex... I very much look forward to it.

A lot of people don't like the brutality in your stories, I really don't mind them at all, and I think it would be a loss to tone down the story at all. The bipolarity of the king I believe illustrates his torn character very well. He is after all, supposed to be insane.

Overall, this chapter as well as the series is fantastic! The only issue for me is that I am hungry for more. Please update soon!

millenialfoxmillenialfoxalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for all the comments!

I really do appreciate all the feedback! I am so glad that so many people are enjoying the story so far.

@Anonymous:Love your story but...

I do appreciate constructive criticism and I really like the thought of adding in some Farsi insults. I don't speak Farsi myself but I know a couple insults from friends that do speak it so I'll try to get advice from them on the correct usage and spelling. I'll add a couple in to the next chapter and we'll see how it goes!

@Anonymous:Bad

I am very sorry that you continue to dislike my writing and my story. I will stop forcing you to read it.

I really appreciate all the comments about Shariyar's sadism too. I understand that hard non-con isn't everyone's thing but I think the level of violence is true to his character - and I'm glad so many of you agree!

The next chapter is going to take a little longer for me to submit because I have a school-related project to prioritise on right now. I don't want to rush a chapter and have it not turn out as good as if I'd waited and spent some uninterrupted time on it. So please, please, please bear with me and try not to be too frustrated with me! In the meantime, any other comments and suggestions, please feel free to send them through!

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 10 years ago

Update if the king gets his booty hole licked by gypsy prostitutes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no no no

@Anonymous:Bad

I am very sorry that you continue to dislike my writing and my story. I will stop forcing you to read it.

You should force them to read it ............it is the non con section after all!

tati89tati89almost 10 years ago
the king's madness

I've said it before and I'll say it again...the king's madness is what makes this story so intriguing. Please don't feel the need to tone it down. I like it that he's such a sadistic prick since it makes the story more raw and unfiltered, which is what makes me want to keep on reading. His brutalness is necessary to the plot and illustrates how insane he truly is. If the king started off as some wimpy, oh so tortured softie hero...I would have probably yawned and moved on to the next story! Please don't make him any less brutal to appease readers since you will never please everyone. There will be some such as myself who loves this and others who are horrified by it. Write it how you intended to. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

I for one am really enjoying your story. Please, please, please don't stop! Do you think we'll get a happily ever after? Good luck on your school project!

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 10 years ago
please continue

what makes the story interesting is the king and Scheherazade relationship. good that jafar is out of it as he was responsible and weak for a lot of things and was no hero himself.

needless to say I am a fan of the anti hero. the one that appears dark but starts to come out into the light. I find complex relationships much more interesting and entertaining to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

This is the only series I actively seek out .... It's no longer about the sex, I want to see how the story unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
need more

I agree really want to read more get on everyday to see if there is a new chapter. Loving how the story is going need to see how it unfolds. The sex is an extra bonus.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 10 years ago

Hey there, millenialfox! I sent an email to your Lit email address. Can you take a look and let me know?

Hope there is a new chapter soon! (rubbing hands in anticipation)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories out there. Please, we need a new chapter!

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
update?

Any updates on when the next chapter will be posted?

millenialfoxmillenialfoxover 9 years ago
Sorry for the wait but it's gonna be a little longer...

Thank you to everyone who sent me feedback - I apologise for my late responses.

I'm currently in the final stages of writing my thesis so I haven't had any time to devote to Scheherazade and the King recently. My deadline is coming up, however, so my goal is to have Chapter 5 out in the coming weeks. Again, I apologise for the lengthy delay. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the story so far and I hope you'll continue to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THANKS

Thank you for the update. This is my favorite story right now :)

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
Damn!

I always seem to find the stories which are still unfinished. However, I must say this is again one that is more than worth coming back for in the near future - your writing is amazing! Good luck with your thesis and job searching, but do come back and make us extremely happy with more chapters on S&S - your take on this old story is absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can you update already???

jeez, it's been over a month. Fucking add a new chapter already

RejoyceRejoyceover 9 years ago
Anonymous Ass

Stop badgering the author asshole. It's apparent that you have no life, why don't you get one and leave my author alone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please update!!

update man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing. Will the king learn to love again or is he doomed to a life of lonelness?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

I will be waiting for more of this beautifully written masterpiece - you have the dynamics nailed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I check back daily!

I hope we get to read more soon. I miss this story!

millenialfoxmillenialfoxover 9 years ago
Ch. 05 submitted!

Thank you all so much for your patience - I know it's been a long wait. I just submitted the next chapter of SatK so hopefully it will be posted within the next couple days. I hope you all enjoy the next chapter as much as I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YAY!

Omgosh, I can't wait to read the new chapter! :D This is one of my favorite stories and I'm really enjoying the dynamics and tension between Scheherazade and Shariyar.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Amazing story

You are a truly gifted writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillennialfox@millennialfox
My name is Faye and I write sexed-up, wine-soaked, blood-drenched re-tellings of the the tales that captivated your imagination as a child.