School Conquering Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers

Once his powerful orgasm finally subsided he just laughed as laid back down, and I went straight to cleaning up his warm, milky mess with my tongue. I started by sucking his cock clean, and he grunted his approval, then I just jerked him off with my right hand as I used my left to scoop up the cum that coated our bodies into my hungry mouth, slurping and swallowing every drop.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. "You're a freak. A cock-sucking, sperm-guzzling, nasty fuck freak. I can't believe you've been such a frigid bitch this whole time. I didn't think you fucked anyone. Why haven't I heard about this?"

"I'm sorry, daddy," I apologized to the young man who was less than half my age, my lips smacking with his semen. "I didn't even realize how much I needed a good fuck to straighten me out. I was worried that if you dominated me it would ruin me, and I am worried about my daughter."

"Yeah, no shit," he said. "Your daughter Lily has to be one of the finest girls in that school. She's definitely on every boy's top ten list. But you, you are so much more. I use to jerk off to you in the middle of your lectures, did you know that? Eventually I'd get one of the girl's to give me a handjob under the table, or they'd even get down there and suck it, but I was always staring at your perfect ass in those tight designer skirts you wear. I never thought I'd actually get to fuck you, no one at school did. We all thought you were frigid, but here you are eating my nut like it's your favorite food. How can someone who loves cock as much as you not be a bigger slut?"

"I don't love cock, just yours," I said in a little girl voice as I kissed his head. "This is the most amazing thing I have ever held. I wish you had raped me earlier, I really could have used it."

"Oh yeah? Is your husband not doing his job in the bedroom? I bet the faggot can't even satisfy you. It'd take a real man to satisfy a such a sex-hungry freak.

My eyes filled with tears as he ridiculed my marriage, but he was right. My husband was a faggot, and he had never given me an orgasm that was even a fraction of what Bobby had done to me. "Yes," I admitted. "He's such a little bitch. I married him because he had a cute face and I high paying job. I wanted attractive children and stability."

"But that would never be enough for a whore like you," Bobby stroked the back of my head as I rested it against his crotch. "You need a cock to keep you happy. Admit it. A big house and expensive clothes don't make you feel alive when you're getting rubbed up by a little prick every night. You're happier here, sleeping in a dirty bed that's soaked with the sex of other women, and just because you have my cock to suck on. Admit it."

I hugged his thighs and kissed his stomach, licking up one more drop of semen. "I love this. I need this. I don't want to live anymore without your cock, but I'm not going to leave my husband or abandon my daughter."

"No one's asking you to. Stay married to your bitch-husband, and good luck keeping that daughter of yours from becoming an even nastier slut than you are, but from now on things are different between you and me. First off are the matter of my grades."

"A+, all the way. You were right, I will grade you on sex."

"Good girl. It's not like Chemistry matters anyway, not when you can do to women what I can. And now I'll have a 4.0 GPA again. We also need to do something about Principal Cox." Bobby's tone changed when he mentioned my boss and his other lover. He was very serious, and his eyes were like two burning steel disks. "I think it's time we broke her."

"Really," I was stunned. "But I thought you two were together. Aren't you fucking each other?"

"After you there isn't a pair of legs on campus that I haven't been between, other than the ugly ones. She's a amazing fuck, but I've never been able to break her. To her I am just a favorite boy toy, but other than that I can't get her to do shit for me. I like the sex, but what's the point of boning the Principal if I can't exploit it for persk. So far I haven't made a move to topple her because I am not sure who the School Board will replace her with, but now I have a plan."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?" I was salivating, my pussy was drooling I was so excited. This is what I had been dreaming of for years: a chance to destroy that old, dominating bitch. Now I had an amazing lover who wanted the same thing.

"Breaking her will be hard, and I won't be able to do it alone. Cox is quite possibly the most sexually powerful woman I've ever met, but I think the two of us can defeat her. After that we'll both rape her, then I'll have the rest of my team rape her, and then I'll just leave her tied up in the bathroom to be used as a toilet and a cum-dumpster for the rest of the school. After that the School Board will have no choice but to force her resignation and replace her with someone else. I want that person to be you.

I grabbed Bobby by the head and kissed him hard on the mouth, my tongue aggressively wrestling his. He actually seemed a little surprised, and didn't mind that he tasted his own semen in my mouth. "I love you. I fucking love you Bobby Scagliotti. I have a husband, but you own me." I grabbed his hand and put it on my heaving breasts. "This body is yours. Use me however you want, and please let me help you destroy that whore, Tatiana Cox."

He laughed. "Slow down, babe, slow down. I know that I own you. I've owned every woman I've ever fucked, I just throw most of them back. Cox is the only exception, and that is why we have to destroy her. But we need to deal with the School Board first to guarantee that you'll be her replacement."

"Tell me how." I was so anxious and aroused my pussy was dripping on his leg.

"The decision to appoint Cox's replacement will fall to three people. The chairman of the PTA, Veronica Lovegood, the mayor, Nathanial Burgundy, and the cheerleading coach, Jovanna Flores."

"We need to get to them first then," I smiled imaging what he had in store. I licked the side of his face, quickly becoming aroused again.

"I've already got a plan for the first two. Rumor has it that Veronica Lovegood is desperate to have another baby, but her husband has been shooting blanks. I'm going to fuck her brains out and break her like I broke you, and if that isn't enough I'll bribe her with my seed."

I was stunned, and jealous. "You'd actually impregnate a woman just for this."

"Of course. I'd knock up a milf as hot as her just for the fuck of it. It's not like I haven't knocked up plenty of other lonely housewives in this town." He snickered as he told me of his bastard children, and I wasn't sure if I was jealous because I wanted one too. "The second vote comes from Mayor Burgundy. According to some whores I fucked a while back he's into some real kinky shit."

"Who isn't? Our school is basically one big orgy."

"True, but Mayor Burgundy is a real fucking weirdo. Apparently he hires whores to dress up in his daughter's clothes before he stripes them and plays out a rape fantasy. I want you to take care of him."

"Me? How?"

"His daughter is adopted. She's Asian, and a she's a tight little cutie too. As soon as that piece of jailbait turns 18 I'm going to have some fun breaking her open." His cock got hard as he talked of his future conquest. "You're partly Asian, right? I'll plant you as a whore and we'll make sure that he picks you up, after that you'll have to figure out some way to blackmail him for his vote. I trust you'll be able to do that."

I kissed him on the lips. "For you, anything. Now what about Coach Flores. I know her, my daughter and her daughter are best friends."

"Yeah, I know. I am not sure what to do about Flores. As far as I can tell she's a total dyke for Principal Cox, and she uses the cheerleading squad as her enforcers in the school. I've fucked each and every one of those stuck up sluts, but I k they are loyal to Flores, and Flores is loyal to Cox. If it comes down to a fight I may need to smack the shit out of a few cheerleaders."

"My daughter is trying out for the cheerleading squad right now, there may be an opportunity there."

"Maybe," he said and then didn't speak for a few moments. "We'll get started Monday. I'll take care of Lovegood, you take care of Burgundy. Then we'll regroup to take out Flores together. But until then," he got up and laid me on my back, pushing his cock next to my sore pussy, "I'm going to spend the rest of the night fucking you. We've got a lot of missed time to make up for."

I squealed in delight as he took me. We fucked on his damp bed for an hour, every five minutes he'd bend me in some knew way and give me hell with his perpetually erect penis. After that he took me into the living room and fucked me on the floor like a dog. I yelped each time his powerful hips slapped against my raw ass. He then dragged me into the bathroom (which was surprisingly clean) and he bent me over the sink and took me in the ass again. I must have passed out for a second, because I don't remember how I ended up in the shower with him. I ripped apart the shower curtain during one of my orgasms, and I got the whole bathroom wet and steamy as the shower flooded the floor, but he didn't care. He fucked me so hard and for so long that I don't even remember when we finished, but at some point I must have just passed out from the sheer bliss.

#####

"So what are you going to tell your husband?" Bobby asked me as over the noise of the shower. "Isn't he going to wonder why his wife didn't come home last night?"

I was washing off, trying somewhat vainly to get rid of the sex smells from my hair, but Bobby didn't have any good shampoo. The only hygiene products he had were all for men. Not that I didn't love the smell of his body-spray, but it wasn't very feminine. While I scrubbed every inch of my hard, well-used body, I tried to not get too aroused or otherwise I'd have to fuck him again, and then I'd need another shower. Meanwhile, Bobby was in the bathroom draining his bladder like a race-horse. Normally it would disgust me to be anywhere near someone while they were urinating, but just the sound of Bobby peeing made me wet for some reason.

"My bitch knows his place," I responded confidently. "You're not the first man I've cheated on my husband with, just my first student. He may want some details, and I'll give him some so he has something to imagine while masturbating, but for now you're my little secret."

"There's nothing 'little' about me, baby. What about your daughter? What are you going to tell that little miss goody-goody valedictorian you've been raising."

"She knows that mommy gets cock," I launched back, but I was uncomfortable when Bobby talked about my budding daughter. "I've explained that I need to fuck other men sometimes, and that daddy accepts that. She tried to judge me once, but I spanked her so hard she couldn't sit down for a week, so I don't get lip from her anymore."

"Isn't that a little fucked up? You know . . . hypocritical?" Bobby was no longer peeing, but I could hear him stroking his meat. He was jerking off. "Mommy is out spreading her legs and eating dick, but your little girl can't even get popped?"

I pulled back the new shower curtain and stepped out. He was sitting on the toilet jacking off with both hands. I stood before him, dripping from head to toe, and looking as sexy as any woman ever could, my long, wet black hair pouring over my firm ass. I put my freshly scrubbed pussy right in front of his face and glared down at him, trying to seem dominant.

"Let's get this straight Bobby, I love you. You own me, and I accept the fact that you've made me your sexual property. I know I'll never be able to please myself as well as you can with that cock of yours, but my daughter is off limits. I don't want her to end up like every other girl in this town, as just another hole to be filled by some cock. I also don't want her to end up like me and married to some faggot just for his pocketbook. So . . . don't touch Lily. Ever."

"Are you really that afraid of what I could do to her?" His cock was fully erect now. I thought standing above him made me seem dominant, but in this position he was still in charge. My body wanted nothing more than to sit down right on his fat cock, but I managed to resist. He could see my wetness though, so he knew I was hot.

"You broke me didn't you? I don't want you to break her. You'd be her first, and I honestly think having you as a first experience would destroy a girl. She'd never want to study again, she'd never work hard again, and she'd probably forget all about college. The only thing she'd want would be to get on your cock again."

"Is that what you're like now," he smirked.

I smirked back. "Yes."

But I resisted for that moment at least. I left him in the bathroom and walked naked and wet into his living room. It looked like a warzone. Not only was the floor still littered with condom wrappers and the numerous pieces of discarded clothing left by his other girlfriends, but now it was also filled with shards of broken wood and pieces of his ceiling from when he punched my head through the roof. I had nothing to wear, not since he ripped all of my expensive designer clothes right off my body during the rape, but it seemed that some of these slutty garments might fit me.

"Hey," I called back, "can I borrow some of these clothes for my drive back?"

"Sure, help yourself." He called back from the bathroom. "Careful though, I've used some of them as cum-rags."

I saw what he meant when I picked up a tiny pink t-shirt with the word 'Cherry Girl' written on it. The whole shirt was crispy and it reeked of week-old semen. I looked around a little harder and found a tight leather vest that had a zipper in the front. The back of the vest has a biker logo of a nude female angel with a banner that read 'Heaven's Whores.'

"Hey Bobby. Did you fuck a biker bitch?"

"Yeah. A real cute one too. Her boyfriend challenged me to a race. I won, so I took her as my prize."

"Where is she now?"

"Not here." Bobby was clearly feeling less talkative as he continued to jerk off in the bathroom.

I tried on the vest and zipped it up, but my tits were way too big for it so it only zipped up about part way. I still liked it though, especially the way it pushed my tits all the way up. Next I found my shoes, which was a relief, as they were the most expensive part of my ensemble. I slipped on the black stilettos and eased back into the sexy feeling of being on my tippy toes. I was having trouble finding something to wear over my ass though, so I paced through the apartment in nothing but the tight biker vest and the stilettos. Finally I found a tight red miniskirt made of some cheap elastic material. It wasn't designer, it wasn't even brand name. Whoever wore this must have been a real cheap slut. I slipped it on. It was so short that I couldn't cover all of my ass and pussy with it. Either the bottom of my pussy showed, or the crack of my ass peeked out the top.

Bobby came out of the bathroom sporting a massive, unsatisfied cock. He took one look at me and I could see his cock twitch. "I want to fuck you," he said. "I want to rip off your clothes again and rape the shit out of you."

"So you approve." I laughed haughtily and posed in my new slutty getup. "I'd love to get fucked again, but I really need to get home and take a real long bath to wash all this sex off." I leaned over to give him a good view of my cleavage. "But remember this for next time, ok stud."

He started jacking off again while looking me over. He was going quite rapidly, and he was sweating. I was worried that he was going to just spray me down with his firehose-cock, but at the last moment he grabbed the little pink t-shit that had 'Cherry Girl' written on it and used it as a cum-rag . . . again.

He grunted with painful satisfaction as the slutty pink shirt turned dark with his semen. I unzipped the vest to give him another view of my tits, which seemed to make him cum even harder. When he was done he tossed the used shirt to the floor, and then he picked up a tiny blue thong with a white star on the front.

"Here," he said as he handed me the tiny blue thong. "I want you to wear these."

"You want me to wear some random slut's panties, gross. The rest of these clothes are one thing but I'm not putting that on my pussy."

His hand stuck my face like a thunderbolt, the slap echoed in his small apartment. "Wear them," he ordered. "I want you to be wearing these the next time we fuck too, so don't you dare lose them. Do you understand me, whore."

"Y-yes." Things had been so good between me and Bobby since he raped me that I had forgotten he was still my master. "I'm sorry. Thank you for correcting me daddy." I took the tiny blue thong and stepped into it. I peeled it up my legs until it was tightly wedged into my pussy and ass. The thong clearly belonged to a much smaller girl, and no matter how I adjusted them the panties would rub against my clit. Worse, although they weren't wet, they had certainly been worn when the little slut who owned them had a very wet orgasm. "These are so small."

"No, your ass is so fat. Those panties are special. They belonged to a girl I broke in just the other day. I want you to wear them home, get use to them, and wear them the next time you come over here. Got it, bitch?"

"Yes, daddy. But who was this girl, what makes hers so special?"

"None of your fucking business. Now get the fuck out of here before I decide to rape you again."

#####

"Sweetie," my husband gaped. "What are you wearing?" The moment he had seen me coming up the driveway in my tight leather vest, stiletto heels, and tight red miniskirt with the blue thong peeking above the top, there was an obvious erection in his pants. It wasn't and impressive erection, being at most six inches long, and compared to Bobby it was laughable. "What happened to you last night? Did someone punch you?" He must have been referring to the bruises Bobby left on me during our fight.

"You don't like my new clothes Mark? Well that's fine, they're not for you. And as for last night I was out having a good time." As I said this I stuck my tongue into the side of my cheek and held up my fist in front of my mouth, pantomiming that I had been sucking a bigger cock than his. "Now I need to take a fucking bath. Don't bother me, ok sweetie?"

I marched into the house, leaving my bitch husband to take care of his little dick himself, and I marched upstairs to take a long, steamy, bubble-bath with a few of my favorite sex-toys to keep my company.

As I got out of the bath over an hour later I felt amazing. Nothing like a long soak and few orgasms to make a girl feel as good as new. I stood in front of a steamy full body mirror and admirred myself. I was amazing, a walking sex bomb. I had always appreciated my beauty, who wouldn't, but after Bobby I felt even more amazing. My tits seemed perkier, my ass my smoother and juicier, and my abs were inhumanly sexy. The only think that wasn't perfect was my face, which was marred by a black eye and some small cuts, but even they were sexy in a way.

I rubbed my body down with lotion and skin care products, returning my skin to its flawless shine. But after that I grabbed the soiled blue thong that Bobby had given me, the ones with the little white star in the front. What were so special about theses? Why did I have to wear some slut's pussy-soaked little ass-string? I hated them, I wanted to flush them down the toilet, but I didn't want to disobey Bobby.

Feeling curious, I decided to put them on again. They were as tight and uncomfortable as ever, cutting deep into my pussy and ass. The front was so small that my cunt-lips showed on either side, and the back couldn't even come all the way up my crack. They were fucking awful, but they reminded me of Bobby, and that made me wet.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers