School Conquering Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

The door to the bathroom opened and my daughter walked in. There were no secrets between us and we were use to being naked in front of each other. I had once walked in on her masturbating and although she had tried to cover it up I had just told her to finish up. I bought her a dildo later that day, hoping she'd continue to pleasure herself instead of falling in which any of the rapists at school.

My daughter was the spitting image of me, although she was an average height and her hair only fell to her shoulders. She came in wearing a tight little tank top, her nipples clearly poking through, and a loose pair of pajama pants.

"Hey sweetie," I welcomed her in. "Feeling any better? You look good." The day I had been fucking Bobby she had been home sick from school, but she looked perky and healthy to me.

"Oh, yeah . . . cough, cough. Thanks mom, I'm feeling loads better." She came over to me and peeled off her shirt, freeing her perky young breasts. Her nipples were much a much lighter shade of pink than mine were, but mine stuck out more. She grabbed one of the dildos I had on the counter and examined it. "I was just thinking I'd take a bath now that you're out. Did you use this one?" she indicated the dildo.

"No sweetie, go ahead and use it if you want." I could tell she was lying about being sick, but I was in such a good mood from all the mind-blowing sex that I decided to not bust her ass.

"Thanks," she smiled and began licking the head of the dildo. I never understood why she liked to do that. In my mind a dildo was just a tool, nothing special, but she treated them like they were her boyfriends. She even gave them names. "So where were you last night? Dad was out of his mind with worry."

"I was getting fucked, sweetie. I'm and adult, and adults have needs. Your father can't satisfy those needs, so I satisfy them elsewhere. Don't give me shit about it, not unless you want to be put over my knee again."

She winced. "I'm not giving you shit, mom. I just . . . I have needs too." She was rubbing her pussy through the thin material of her pajama pants. She was horny and frustrated.

I put my hand over hers and helped her rub her mound. "I know sweetie, I know. You inherited my libido, unfortunately. I just don't want you to waste your youth on your knees like I did, being some worthless jerk's sex toy. I want you to get a good education, get into a good school, and then get a good high paying job. Boys will only distract you."

"I know, mom, I know." She stood up and pulled down her pants. Her pussy was wet and swollen. It also looked like it was a little bruised.

"Sweetie, were you masturbating a lot yesterday? Your pussy looks like it got hit by a boxer."

"Oh, um . . . yeah. Yesterday was a crazy porn day for me. I must have gotten a little carried away." She stood next to me and looked down. "Hey, is that my thong you're wearing?"

"What?!" Her thong? Is that what she asked? No, how could it be? "I don't think this is your thong sweetie."

"No, it totally is my thong. See the little white star on the front? Those are definitely my panties. It's ok if you want to wear my underwear mom, I just don't think they'll fit you very well. You are way more curvy than I am. It's weird, I thought I lost those yesterday at . . . um . . . never mind."

Suddenly I put two and two together. My heart nearly exploded in my chest. These were my daughter's panties. She hadn't been ditching school yesterday so she could stay home and masturbate, she was getting her fuck on with Bobby and Dixie all day. These were her panties, and Bobby had already broken my sweat little girl. Her pussy was jacked up because he had broken my sweet little girl, and here she was lying to my face about it.

"Hey," my daughter didn't notice my heartbroken shock. "I'm going to go get my MP3 player so I can listen to music in the bath. Thanks for talking mom." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips before bounding out the room like the satisfied little slut she was.

Bobby had fucked her. Bobby had broken her. And then he raped me into a coma right after her. I slept in the bed my daughter probably lost her virginity in. I slept in her sweat, I was fucked by the same cock, and now I was wearing the panties that our mutual lover had taken as a trophy.

I looked down at my daughter's thong. It was growing darker and darker as a wet spot grew on the front. I was leaking. I was horny leaking from my pussy like a horny slut, but I didn't feel horny. I felt hurt and betrayed and used and stupid. Bobby had played me, and the worst part was I knew there was nothing I could do about it. He owned me now, as he likely owned my daughter. It was too late to fight back, I didn't want to fight back, but I didn't want this either.

Suddenly I realized that I was having an orgasm. I don't know why, but the knowledge that Bobby had not only dominated me, but also my daughter, and that he now owned us both, triggered something dark and erotic within me. I was cumming, and it was an orgasm as powerful as the one Bobby had given me with his cock.

I feel down onto the floor. I could see myself twitching in the mirror, my pussy was sending jets of clear sex-water inches into the air, even through the material of my daughter's spoiled thong. I was crying, because I realized that I had lost complete control of my life. I was someone's slut now, my daughter was the same man's slut, and we were both going to be used as his puppets for taking over the school.

I squealed as my pussy finished its explosion. I fell back onto the floor, writhing in the painful pleasure. "Damn you, Bobby! Damn you, Bobby Fucking Scagliotti." I was on the verge of passing out, but before I did so I noticed that my daughter was standing above me. She was smiling evilly, her wet pussy was dripping onto my face, and she was holding her cell phone.

"I just got a very interesting text from my new boyfriend," she said. "Apparently he spent all last night fucking the dirtiest whore he has ever met. I guess you were right mom, I wouldn't want to end up like this piece of sex-trash." She put the cell phone in my face and started flipping though pictures. They were all of me, naked, and covered in semen. I hadn't even noticed Bobby taking picture of me while we fucked, but I guess I had been pretty focused on his cock the whole time.

"You're such a selfish bitch," my daughter continued. She crouched down and sat on my chest, her wet pussy using my breasts as a pillow. "You won't even let me go on a date, meanwhile you've been whoring yourself to your own students. What a slut you are. You just want to keep all of Bobby's semen to yourself don't you. Well here, I have some more for you."

She crouched over my face and starting moaning as the muscles in her stomach tensed up. "Not sure if there is any left," but then drops of semen started escaping from her cunt and slipping into my open mouth. "There we go," she signed. "Drink up, mommy. I know you love it."

She laughed at me as I helplessly licked at her broken pussy, slowly pushing her to her own orgasm as I was still being destroyed by my own. She laughed, and I passed out.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers