School Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed out in pleasure as the first wave of her orgasm erupted. She lifted her ass off the chair and forced her pussy towards Andy. He continued to pound into her and she continued to cum. She had to quit touching her clit and simply hold onto the chair of his body. She did a little of both until her orgasm began to subside.

She felt her body tremble...her pussy fill with cum...and her head spin from the thrill of it all.

In the end, she lay exhausted on the chair and Andy rolled off onto the ground next to her, limp but very satisfied. Erin pulled her hand out of her suit, very horny but not wanting to put on a solo act in front of them. Instead, she went to get more snacks for the naked couple.

Courtney and Andy were lying on their chairs when Erin returned.

"Well, that was fun. I hope you enjoyed yourselves," Erin said as drinks were passed around.

Courtney had to look twice to make sure Erin wasn't pissed. She wasn't. Her smile indicated she had, in fact, enjoyed the show.

"It was alright," Andy said dryly.

"It was WHAT?" Courtney cried out.

"For an old woman, you did OK."

Courtney threw a towel toward Andy, but he dodged it.

They sat outside for almost an hour talking, eating and flirting. At some point while Andy and Courtney were talking, Erin went into the house and came out several minutes later. Courtney was the first to notice what Erin was carrying when she returned.

"Erin, what the hell..." Courtney exclaimed.

Erin held up the strap-on for all to see. The long, thick, hard cock protruding from the belt certainly had Courtney's attention.

"Since all we've seen today is Andy, I thought you'd like to see a real cock," Erin said.

"Hey!" Andy yelled back.

Erin handed the strap-on to Courtney, who instantly gripped the cock.

"Go ahead. Put it on," Erin told her.

Her friend didn't hesitate. In seconds it was around her waist with the cock dutifully sticking out in front of her. Courtney stroked it as if it would grow while she played with it.

"Don't you think that would look good inside my sister?" Andy asked.

"Without a doubt," Courtney said, turning to Erin. "How do you want it?"

Erin didn't speak. She just stood up, removed her bathing suit in a sexy strip tease, and got on her hands and knees in front of Courtney.

"From behind," Erin said.

Andy looked down at her older sister and marveled over the beautiful breasts handing from her chest and the wondrous curve of her hips and ass. His cock felt the first twinge of stimulation since rolling off of Courtney.

But that was nothing compared to the sight of the naked Courtney walking behind Erin with the strap-on, positioning herself to fuck his sister from behind. He watched her maneuver the fake cock until it rested at the entrance to Erin's pussy, concentration etched all over Courtney's face.

Then she pushed forward and Andy watched Erin's pussy lips begin to separate in an attempt to accept the huge cock. Erin shouted out and threw her head back as the cock penetrated her deeper. Then Courtney began to fuck her in earnest.

Andy couldn't resist. He took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it. He watched his sister's tits bounce as she took the strap-on. He watched Courtney's tits bounce as she rammed her girlfriend from behind. And Andy got harder.

Courtney began to slap Erin on the ass and Erin responded with cries of delight. Erin took a hand and started to rub her clit, having to move the hand back to the ground to steady herself on occasion when Courtney got rougher.

Within minutes, Andy was rock hard. Once again, Erin found herself unable to take her eyes off her brother's cock. And then, as if they communicated without speaking, Andy moved off his chair and placed the cock in front of his sister's face.

Erin hesitated for only a second. She reached up, grabbed the cock with one hand and moved it towards her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and ran up the length of the shaft. Andy nearly yelled out at the wonderful feel of her tongue. Instead, he moved closer and let her lick it some more.

Erin was overcome with lust from the fucking Courtney was giving her. An instant later, she found her brother's cock touching the back of her throat. She gripped it tightly with her lips and sucked on it, feeling it throb against her tongue.

Andy began fucking her mouth and Erin took it all. She felt his balls slap against her chin as he forced himself into her. The whole time, Courtney just looked on in amazement.

Then a thought crossed her mind that she nearly let slip right by as being nonsensical. She imagined it was Andy fucking Erin and not her. But the image began to make sense the more she watched his cock disappear into his sister's mouth.

Courtney and Andy looked at each other. Courtney simply pointed to Andy, then to Erin's ass. Andy stared back. Then nodded.

He pulled out of his sister's mouth and slowly walked behind her.

Erin turned to look. "What are you doing? Andy. Andy!"

Courtney pulled out and Andy moved into her place. Not giving Erin enough time to act, Andy shoved his cock deep inside his sister's wet pussy.

"Oh, God. Andy," Erin cried. But she felt such joy in having the real cock inside her that she didn't attempt to stop it.

Andy was not disappointed with his sister. Her pussy was tight, even after the pounding she took from the strap-on. He felt his cock hit against her deep inside and flex the skin back and forth at the entrance to her pussy. Erin was simply in heaven being filled by such a large cock.

Andy grabbed her by the hips and clung to her as he fucked her harder and harder. Both of them got so into the sex that the reality of what was happening was lost. When Andy reached under his sister and put his hands firmly around her breasts, Erin didn't care.

When he squeezed and pulled her nipples, she only got closer to cumming.

Like they had been making love for years and years, they came together. At the first sound of Erin's orgasm, Andy spurt cum into her pussy. The sound of their skin hitting against each other echoed throughout the patio. Erin's little screams intermixed with Andy's grunts and groans as cum poured out of his cock.

Erin held her own nipples when Andy didn't. Sweat formed on her brow as her orgasm went on and on. She lost track of how many times Andy shot cum into her. She didn't care. It was all too wonderful to care.

"Wow," was all Courtney could say when it was over.

They retreated to the hot tub where Andy was given access to two pairs of tits. He fondled Courtney's clit while sucking on his sister's breast. Before the afternoon was over and the women had to dress to pick up the kids from school, he had brought each of them to another orgasm by hand. He also came once in Erin's mouth.

A new love triangle had been born.

12