School Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin clutched the cuffs and pushed her ass back to accept as much of Scott's cock as she could. It was not often she could cum without stimulation of her clit. But today she could. And she did so with a scream of delight that was rarely heard in the house. Then the room was filled with the steady cries of a woman cumming uncontrollably.

Scott urged his sister on and a second wave overtook her. Erin's body quivered. She wanted desperately to wrap her legs around his waist, but all she could do was accept the pounding he was providing from the rear. She felt his throbbing cock rub against the inside of her pussy, pulling on her skin as it slid in and out.

Then she heard his familiar groan…the same one he used all those years ago…just before he pulled out. She raised her ass the best she could and anticipated the warmth of his cum landing on her lower back and ass. It only took a couple strokes for him to shoot a long stream halfway up her body, then he deposited several loads on the top of her ass. When he was done a small lake of white fluid flowed down her smooth cheeks.

Couples were pairing up in the room with women kneeling in front of long erections and others duplicating the Scott and Erin scene. It would be many, many minutes before the last sex act was performed in the exercise room.

After Erin was freed from her bondage, and long after her brother had left the room, she roamed the house in search of Courtney. She eventually found her accidentally by being in the media room when Courtney was shown on the screen being fucked by three guys next to the hot tub.

Several hours after the end of a blowout win by the home team, Erin and Courtney decided to call it a day and head home. Courtney mentioned to Erin a story she had heard going around the house concerning her and her brother. Erin decided the details were best left for another time and place.