All Comments on 'School of Love Ch. 01'

by Gorza

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Geon54Geon54over 8 years ago
Excellent start!

Excellent start!

FYI:

Re: a very minor distraction on bottom of 1st page: "bed...canapé"

canapé: a finger food that you might find at a cocktail party.

canopy: fabric that you might find overhanging a bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well worth continuing

As an ex-teacher, I should be horrified - but I must confess that there were some older pupils who caused a stirring in the lower regions. But it was impossible to do anything about it. Imagine a job where one could explore to one's heart's delight.

GorzaGorzaover 8 years agoAuthor
Reply: a canapé is a couch

Although the French word ‘canapé’ is often used to refer to finger food, its older and still current meaning is to describe a rather ornate couch. In this case, it is the kind of couch placed at the foot of the bed at the Beau-Rivage Palace. It’s a very posh place, you know! Emmelle leads Ben over the canapé to stand on the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
future additions

Off to an excellent start. I would suggest some mothers or older sisters appearing, like a legacy type deal, with 'Master' getting a bit of sisterly or mommy/daughter attention. At a minimum incorporate more lesbian activity.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 8 years ago
the mixed french makes it difficult to read

I don't speak french... it makes it hard to figure out what's being said, and therefore much less enjoyable for me. I find myself skipping a few paragraphs at a time to get past this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Fucking,etc Great Story

Very good descriptions making me want to be there! Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

great part 01. lovely foundation to build up on. you write well, waiting for the next part.

you could go easy on the french or translate it.

GorzaGorzaover 8 years agoAuthor
Reply: about the French

I've had a few comments from readers, both here and anonymously, about finding the French difficult.

I've tried to make the French phrases short and fairly simple. They are more for flavour than anything else. Most of them should be fairly obvious from the context, and those that aren't are not important to the story's progression. I suppose the unexplained phrases early on are Emmelle mentioning 'tutoyer' and 'vouvoyer'. She is telling Ben what level of formality should be used when speaking French (informal with her, formal with the girls), and it's not easy to translate into English.

As I said, the French (and Hindi!) is there for flavour. I hope that, whether you understand them or not, they don't get in the way of your enjoying the story, and add that little bit of je ne sais quoi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I speak French so I actually really enjoy the French bits! Can't wait for more

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
really enjoyed it-naugthy, hot, and taboo

nice blend of sophistication and steamy barely legal (presumably) + mature schtupping

looking forward to following chapters, and reading your other stories

yoursatyryoursatyrover 8 years ago
En Avant, Si'l Vous Plait!

Actually I speak very little French, but I find the interjections enjoyable first because, I suppose, of my fascination with languages and second, perhaps more importantly, they lend credence and believability. In my limited experience, and in the geographic settings chosen, I believe this is true to the way people would, in fact, converse. I think that is important.

You have the beginning of a fascinating, well-written, and highly erotic (at least for a man, cannot speak for women) story. By all means continue!

ClanatClanatover 8 years ago
Has potential

I like the start here. I hope you find a way to inject meaningful conflict into future chapters, and maybe some building of relationships.

If you're going down the sensational path, external events like inspections, friends visiting, or even a relative gaining admission to the school could take this story to interesting places plot wise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

You've written a fantastic first chapter. Your attention to detail and descriptions are great. I cannot read french, but still found the french phrases helpful with the immersion factor. Love the premise and you write the scenes well, but I think your next few chapters will likely need a hook to make me commit. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, it will probably come from tension or another device that will really cause your readers to invest in the characters and the plot. Can't wait to see where you go from here! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestion:

I am sur that Emmelle would enjoy licking the cum out of the students pussies.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago

Ah, Gorza

I finally got to this one, and glad that I did. Enjoyable, licentious, and what a collection of delectable creatures! There's a sort of timelessness about this world, as if O meets Vesper Lynd, and they are painted by Tamara de Lempicka.

And women with glasses, yes!

trent_treschmantrent_treschmanabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

This is a great first story with a lot of potential for Ben to 'teach' many of the school's students (and the other teachers) about sex. I enjoyed your writing and I truly hope you continue it. Thanks for sharing.

HouseOfTeaseHouseOfTeasealmost 8 years ago

"I traced the folds and contours of her opening landscape with my tongue, exploring where my mouth warmed her and where it thrilled her. I resumed long licks up through her entrance, flourishing with a spiral around her emergent clit. Those flourishes resulted in screams of pleasure from Asha. I put my lips to her fourchette, gently sucked, and glided the suction all the way up her, delivering her waves of moaning pleasure. I alternated licking and sucking, and then mixed things up to keep her guessing."

Love it, lick it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When can we expect new additions?

Hello Gorza,

Enjoyed reading this little bit of artistic wonder that you have posted for us hungry readers.

Just noticed that there have been no updates since 2015. Hope you can get one pretty quick for us.

Ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
L'École Château de l'Amour Story

The detailed imagery of the story is exceptional. However, the sex could be more intense, raw, graphic and uninhibited.

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

Great start to the story! eagerly waiting for more

BareJoshFBareJoshFalmost 2 years ago

Well after 7 years since this was posted I suppose there is little chance to see a continuation. But I want to express that I thoroughly enjoyed this well written and developed story.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

This is not the first story of a school for training young women to be concubines, escorts, etc, but it truly is the best written version. It’s a shame the author gave up.

Or died

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous