School of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

I nodded, "That would be lovely. Thank you, Sakura". I avoided her personal file, and instead picked up one marked 'Information for New Members of Staff' that I thought looked useful. I took it with me into the living area and sat on the couch in the window to read.

Sakura had taken off her blazer and hung it on a hook to one side of the galley kitchen. She didn't have large breasts, but her white shirt was fitted very tight around her bust. I found it hard to take my eyes off her, and knew I was still aroused after seeing Hanna in the shower. Sakura busied herself fixing the coffee. She leant over to fetch something from the cupboard, and I watched her short skirt ride up her backside as she bent over. At the full extent of her bend I saw it: she was wearing no underwear, and her light-brown pussy lips were on full display between her upper thighs. It felt like forever, but it must have been only a couple of seconds that I enjoyed an unrestricted view of her cunt. Her skirt slid back over her glory, as she straightened up, grasping the coffee canister.

I pulled my eyes away, and attempted to read the information file. Within a few minutes, she came over and placed a double espresso in a white cup and saucer on the coffee table. She returned to the galley, opened the fridge and brought me a small green tart.

"I thought you might like something sweet with your coffee; it's called 'un carac'; it's chocolate once you get past the green icing."

"Mmm... Thank you very much. It's so thoughtful of you, Sakura." I took a sip of the coffee. It was strong, with nutty notes, and I felt totally pampered.

"Try the carac for me, master", she said, still standing across from me at the other side of the coffee table.

I lifted the tart and took a bite from it. It was sweet chocolate and cream on a buttery base. "That's delicious. Thank you."

"I just want to make sure that my new master is taken care of... Oh, some water!" She hurried back into the galley, took a jug of water from the refrigerator and poured a glass. She hurried back over with the water. "With the coffee and carac, you will probably want some cold water too. Is there anything else I can get you?"

"Thank you, Sakura. I feel totally pampered", I told her.

"But do you need anything else?"

"No, I think I've got everything I need here."

She looked a little glum that I didn't want anything else. Then she gave a cute smile and added, "Would you like a blowjob, master?"

I was speechless, trying to find the words to tell her that her behaviour was inappropriate. Then she knelt on the edge of the coffee table, and casually flipped up the front of her short skirt. There was her perfect little pussy, with an immaculately trimmed wedge of pubic hair. My speechlessness was extended as I feasted my eyes on the sight. I gradually lifted my gaze to her coyly smiling face.

"Will you let me suck your cock, master?" she added.

I gulped, opened my mouth to speak, but nothing but a gasp came out. Before I knew it, she had walked across the table on her knees, making sure not to let her skirt fall and cover her pussy from my gaze.

"Master?" she asked again.

My cock was hard, and without thinking I nodded my consent. Sakura gleefully bent forward into my lap, tugging open the fly of my suit trousers. Before I knew it, my cock was experiencing the tickling wetness of her tongue as it slathered her saliva all around its head. I threw my head back, not quite believing what was happening. I glanced nervously over my shoulder out of the window, but couldn't see anyone.

Sakura began to run her lips tightly up and down my shaft, making me groan. I looked back down at my Japanese student as her head bobbed up and down on my lap. I looked at her raised backside, as she was still kneeling on the low table in front of me. Cheekily I reached out and hiked her skirt up to reveal her bare ass. I heard and felt her giggle around my cock as I did it. I watched her small naked buttocks as she continued to bob on my cock with her mouth. Then I reached out to take a handful of her ass. She giggled around my cock again. I took her other ass cheek with my other hand, and pulled her head down into my hungry lap. As if she knew what I wanted, Sakura's throat opened up, and she let me pull her mouth down the full length of my cock. Her chin nestled against my balls, and the head of my cock grazed the back of her throat. Without gagging she began to take my cock deep into her throat with expert skill. I held her buttocks firmly in my hands, and began to thrust up urgently in her mouth. She continued to take it without problem.

When she did eventually pull her mouth off my cock, her face was rosy and her mouth glistened with her own excess saliva. "Do you like, master?"

"Yes, I like it", I told her.

"Please let me have your cum in my mouth, master", she replied, and she was suddenly back at work, taking my cock deep into her throat.

I was totally turned on by her casual sexiness. I turned one hand to caress her exposed sex, pointing away from me towards the kitchen. She was wet and yielding. I slid two fingers into her cunt without difficulty, and began to repay her with short little thrusts. She tried to moan out her desire with my cock in her throat. I moved my other hand from her ass and around her hip. I took a detour to fondle her breasts gratuitously through her shirt, just because they were there. Then I moved my had down to massage her clit as I finger fucked her with my other hand. I found a rhythm, and was thrusting my fingers into her, pushing her mouth down onto my cock.

My cock grazing the back of throat was bringing me close to coming, and I knew I couldn't hold back.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my apartment's door. My body tightened with alarm, but Sakura continued to suck me. The door opened to reveal a young, beautiful Indian woman in a skimpy two-piece royal-blue gym kit. I stared at her with open eyes as Sakura continued to work my cock with her mouth.

At that moment, I came hard in Sakura's mouth. I moaned loudly and bucked under her. My eyes met those of the interloper at the door.

"Welcome, master", said our observer, bowing. She dropped my hand luggage, which I left on the launch, just inside the apartment, and closed the door, leaving us alone. She must have had a perfect view of Sakura's naked ass, with my fingers stuffed in her cunt, and it would have been obvious to her that Sakura had been sucking me off.

My cum was still pumping into Sakura's throat. I fell forward over her, all my muscles clenching as I pumped out my milky desire into her eager mouth. An involuntarily spasm made me ram my fingers hard into her cunt, before relaxing and easing my slick fingers out of her sex.

Sakura disengaged and knelt up straight on the edge of the coffee table before me. Her saliva mixed with my cum was dribbling across her cheeks and down her chin. I knew that she had given herself little choice but to swallow most of my cum. She smiled, and said, "Welcome, master" with a slight bow.

"Someone saw us", I told her, panting, "A student".

"Who was it?"

"Err... I don't know... an Indian girl."

"Oh, that'll be Asha, one of our house girls. Don't worry about her, she'll be OK about it. She knows I like teasing the masters."

I couldn't quite believe it. Was that what this was, a tease?

"I'll just go and freshen up. May I use your bathroom, master?"

I nodded helplessly.

She jumped up and skipped over to the bathroom. My cock was still throbbing, drenched in her saliva, as I tucked it back into my underwear and zipped up my trousers. I walked into the galley kitchen, and washed my face in the basin, wiping myself dry on a dish towel.

Sakura returned looking as if nothing has happened. "I need to go and see madame now. Is there anything else you want before I go, master?" she asked sweetly.

My head spun. I wanted to tell her that I needed to take her to my new bed and fuck her hard, but I nodded, "Thank you, Sakura".

****

I sat back down on the couch to finish the refreshments Sakura had provided. I knew I had to get a grip on myself: I had slept with both my interviewer and my new boss, and had just let one of my students give me a blowjob. This was a dangerous path.

I sipped the coffee and returned to the information folder. I read that the château was built in 1473 by the bishop of Lausanne, the Italian cleric Giuliano della Rovere, who later was to become Pope Julius II, the patron of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling. He built the lakeside palace just west of Lausanne to house two unmarried sisters, Marie and Jeanne de Saint-Sulpice, both suspected to be mistresses of the bishop. That was how the name Château de l'Amour came about, a palace for amorous gatherings. The school's badge of a golden tree on a blue shield was the arms of Pope Julius II. Benoît de Montferrand succeeded him as bishop in 1476 and continued liaisons with the sisters. When he died in 1491, the youngest sister, Mademoiselle Jeanne, married the former bishop's brother, François de Montferrand, a minor Savoyard nobleman. The current owner of the château is their descendant Germaine de Montferrand-Saint-Sulpice, known to the community as Madame la Doyenne.

In the nineteenth century, the château was converted into a finishing school for girls. With women's greater access to higher education in the twentieth century, many of the Swiss finishing schools closed, or became co-educational boarding schools. The École Château de l'Amour came close to bankruptcy itself, but somehow managed to take a different course, converting itself into an elite private women's college of further education. It started by preparing school leavers on a gap year or two for university, and later developed a postgraduate programme.

I studied a map of the campus: the main features were the château itself containing administration offices, library, classrooms and teaching labs, and the lawn with its nine chalets for each of the school's houses. On the east side of the campus was a theatre for performances, which also housed a gallery for the display of student artwork. To the west there was a sports hall with tennis courts, running track and games fields, along the bank of the river Venoge. On the lake itself was the pier with its large boathouse, beach and sauna. On the reverse were two smaller maps. The first was of the Écurie la Rovère, the school's equestrian and outdoors centre, in the village of Le Sentier, to the north west, in the rolling Jura mountains. The second was of the Chalet Montferrand, the school's ski lodge in the famous Swiss ski resort of Gstaad. It seemed that every luxury facility was provided for the school.

The pages on the school's organisation were complex, and it seemed that the institution had developed its own language. Each of the nine chalets was a small community of students, and each named after one of the nine classical Muses. As a historian, I was glad to be reminded that my house Clio was named after the muse of history. There was a whole glossary of names used for different categories of students based on whether they were pre- or post-university, doing a one- or two-year course, and a number of other factors; there were a dozen of these names. Emmelle and Sakura had both introduced students using these words, and I knew they were both 'royales', the highest rank, indicating two years pre-uni and two more post-uni. There were 'bleues' and 'béotiennes', 'aspirants' and 'étoiles', and each wore their blazer badge with different stars, wreaths and crowns to indicate each student's standing. It was all too much to take in. This was followed by a brief section on the student's lapel badges, awarded for positions of responsibility and various prizes, including the mysterious bronze, silver and gold 'Greek' badges.

****

I read a little more of the documentation left for me, and read the files on my Clio students: Sakura, Hanna, Martha, Asha, Oulaya, Janine, Afua, Xiuying, Hye-jin and Madeleine. All of them were high achievers with the highest educational qualifications alongside sporting and artistic excellence. The students' family backgrounds were also impressive: Sakura was the daughter of a former Japanese princess, who gave up her title on marriage to Sakura's father, Oulaya was the daughter of a Moroccan prince, Madeleine was the granddaughter of the Count of Paris, and Xiuying was the daughter of a member of the Chinese Politburo.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called.

Asha entered, still dressed in her gym kit. I recalled from her file that her mother was a famous Bollywood actress, and her daughter showed all the poise and beauty of a model. Her blue gym kit was little more than a sports bra and knickers, revealing her long, toned legs, narrow waist and smooth stomach, all wrapped in her warm, caramel skin. she was a third-year 'aspirant'; next year she would become a 'royale'.

"Sorry, master. I decided to wait before opening the door this time", she began.

I rose from my desk, and walked over to her. "Asha, isn't it?"

She nodded.

I stood at the entrance to the kitchen, and asked her, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Ooh, some water would be nice, please."

I went into the galley kitchen and poured two glasses of water from a jug in the refrigerator, and suggested we sit down.

"Asha, I'm sorry that you saw that earlier", I began.

"Please don't worry, master. I know that Saku loves to tease the masters."

I wondered about that word 'tease' that Sakura had also used. "Well, it was a little bit more than a tease, wasn't it?"

"Mmm... a blowjob", she said casually.

"I'm just sorry that you had to see that. It's not the way that I would like to meet a new student, obviously."

Asha took her glass of water and downed it, tilting her head back to show her slender throat gulping it all down. "Don't worry, master. I spoke with madame about it..."

"You did what?"

"She sent me back here to ask you to come up to her office."

I didn't know what to say. It was my first day, and I was already being called into my boss's office for sexual indiscretion.

****

Asha and I walked side by side up the path to the château. I was trying not to look at Asha's shimmering, caramel body in its graceful gait. She seemed oblivious to her own sensuality and that she was cheerfully marching me to the headteacher's office for a dressing down.

On the way we passed chalets marked with the names 'Érato' and 'Euterpe'. Climbing up stone steps, we rounded an ornamental fountain topped with a naked nymph holding a conch aloft. The water bubbled up through the conch, and cascaded down over her round breasts. Another flight of stone stairs led up to the garden doors at the back of the château.

Inside was an elegant salon with a grand piano, an open door across the room led to a large foyer with corridors leading off in different directions and an ornate staircase sweeping upwards. Over the stairs hung a large oil painting of an old, bearded man, seated on an ornate chair, wearing red and white robes. I recognised from the information I had read that this was the painting by the Renaissance artist Raphael of Pope Julius II, the patron of this castle.

Reaching the first floor, along the landing, we came to a grand door with a brass plaque marked 'Mme MARIE-LUCE FOY, DIRECTRICE'. Asha knocked on the door.

"Entrez!" called a voice from inside.

Asha opened the door, and gestured that I enter first. Inside was a small office with nondescript administrative furniture. A middle-aged woman with greying brown hair sat at the pine-veneer desk.

"Bonjour, Monsieur Harris! Je suis Marie, la secrétaire de Madame Foy." She extended her hand, and I shook it. "S'il vous plaît passer à son bureau", she added as she led me to the connecting door to Emmelle's office. Marie opened the door, and announced, "Monsieur Harris, madame".

"Merci, Marie. Envoie-lui, et Asha aussi." I recognised Emmelle's voice.

Asha and I entered, and Marie closed the door behind us.

The office was large, panelled in mahogany, with a large window looking out over the chalets, the lake and the Alps beyond. Leather armchairs surrounded an unlit fireplace, its mantel bearing thank-you cards from students, with a painting of the château hanging over it. Emmelle sat at her grand desk in the light of the window.

"Please come and take a seat", said Emmelle, busy finishing signing paperwork.

There were two leather armchairs in front of her desk, so Asha and I took our seats. As I sat I studied Emmelle's face for an indication of what might lie ahead, but she was inscrutable. I stared at her tortoiseshell-frame glasses, remembering coming all over them last night, and then I tried to put that inappropriate thought from my head.

She put down her pen, and looked up. "Mr Harris, thank you for coming up to my office." She turned to Asha and added, "Thank you, Asha". She turned back to me, studying me for a moment, before asking, "So, how do you find your new apartment?"

"It's beautiful, thank you. I couldn't ask for better", I replied, carefully deciding not to mention Sakura's warm welcome.

"I'm glad you like it." She paused, considering how to continue. "Asha has told me about an incident she witnessed between you and Sakura. I have already called Sakura in to speak to me about it, and am considering what I shall do with her. What do you say for yourself?"

I shifted uncomfortably, my mouth suddenly dry. "I... I am so sorry to have disappointed you, Emmelle... I mean, madame." I realised that I should address her formally in front of Asha.

"Asha has told me that she witnessed you and Sakura engaging in sexual activity, and Sakura admitted to performing fellatio on you. Is this true?"

"Madame, please do not punish Sakura for this. It was my fault. I admit to being somewhat tired, and I am finding it difficult to take everything in, and I made a serious error."

"Did she fellate you, Mr Harris?"

"Yes... I'm afraid she did."

"Did you perform any other sexual act?"

"No."

Asha gave a small cough which caught the attention of her directrice.

"Asha, do you have anything to say?" she inquired.

"Well, madame, I could see that the master had his fingers in Saku's pussy. That's all", replied Asha.

Emmelle shot back at me, "Is this true?"

I nodded with downcast eyes.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Mr Harris?"

"I... I am sorry. This was a serious overstepping of the mark, for which there is no excuse. I am sorry to have let you down so badly."

Emmelle stared at me over the top of her glasses. Her silence was a vacuum for dragging out a confession.

"I completely understand if you want me to leave immediately. I'll pay for my own flight home, and reimburse the school for any expense. I shall apologize to Sakura for treating her in such a way." There was no way I could afford to pay for what the school must have spent on me so far, but I wanted to make my apology absolutely abject.

Emmelle looked down at her papers, and then returned to staring at me in silence. I tried to think of what more I could say without it sounding like an excuse.

Eventually she continued, "Mr Harris, do you realise who Sakura is, to what kind of family she belongs?"

I nodded, remembering how closely related she was to the Japanese emperor.

Emmelle continued, "Did she initiate the sexual activity, or in any way lead you on, Mr Harris?"

I thought of Sakura blatantly asking me if I wanted a blowjob, and showing me her cute pussy. I knew I didn't want to get her into trouble, so I replied, "No, I take full responsibility for abusing the power of my position and the trust which you placed in me".

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers