School of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth made you do it?"

I wasn't sure how I should answer that question. "Madame, I am sorry to say that I was tired, finding it difficult to adjust to new places and people, not quite getting my bearings, and being a bit... well..." I wanted to add 'horny because of you' to trump my litany of excuses, but had to moderate it. "And being... well... somewhat sexually aroused."

"Mr Harris, are you suggesting that my sleeping with you last night, and asking you to masturbate me in the boat are to blame for your lewd behaviour with a student?"

Asha gasped beside me, as Emmelle recounted our sexual liaison as if it were a charge sheet.

"No, of course not, madame. Because of that I feel that I have betrayed you doubly."

"So what am I going to do with you, Mr Harris?"

Emmelle rose from her chair. I began to stand too, but she gestured that I remain seated. She rounded the desk and perched on its edge facing me. She still wore the navy trouser-suit from this morning.

"I have put a lot of time, effort and money into recruiting you, Mr Harris", she declared with her arms crossed over her chest. "From all of the London interviews on — and you slept with Lucy Bakewell too, that should have shown that you are somewhat oversexed!"

She paused, exposing me to more silence. There was nothing I could say to that.

"It is the aim of this school to impart young women with dignity and self-assurance." She turned to Asha, and said, "Stand up, Asha". Emmelle turned back to me, pointing at Asha, continuing, "Mr Harris, look at Asha. She's 21 years old, and has a beautiful, young body. Are you able to keep your hands off her?"

I looked at Asha, and how her minuscule gym slip showcased her gorgeous young body. I was alarmed to sense that my cock was twitching awake at the merest suggestion of getting my hands on Asha.

"I know it is wrong, but I admit to finding Asha... and Sakura very attractive."

"I am no prude. I do not expect my girls to be immaculate virgins. The aim of this institute is particular. It aims to graduate young women who are sexually liberated and empowered, and the male staff are to be important role models in this."

I nodded along, only certain that agreement was the way to go.

Emmelle gave a signal to Asha with a flick of her wrist. Asha suddenly unfastened her blue sports bra. Asha's breasts were high and upturned, surmounted by large, chocolate nipples. She tossed her bra onto the chair where she had been sitting. Then she began sliding her gym knickers down, revealing her neatly trimmed little bush.

I didn't know where to look, or what to think. This was quickly getting weird. "What... what is this?" I asked, confused, as my cock was quickly rock hard.

Emmelle didn't answer, but beckoned the naked Asha to her. She kissed her tenderly, and Asha kissed her back, the kiss growing more passionate.

They broke the kiss, and sat side by side on the edge of the mahogany desk, smiling at my confusion.

"Master, this school exists to deliver sexually powerful women to the world. We hire masters to train our girls in great sex. We hired you, master, to show every girl in this school what good sex can be like." Emmelle unbuttoned her navy jacket to reveal a sheer ivory camisole underneath. She sucked two fingers, and Asha obligingly parted her legs to let her mistress finger her cunt. "Asha is a hard-working, high-achieving student, and I promised her a reward", Emmelle said to me, marking the prosody of her sentence with short thrusts into Asha's cunt. Then she turned to Asha, saying, "Asha, tell your new master what you requested".

Asha looked slightly embarrassed for a woman who was naked and allowing herself to be overtly fingered in front of me. "Master, I asked madame if I could be the first student that you fuck..."

I sucked in a deep breath, not quite sure whether I was dreaming or not. When Asha breathed that word 'fuck', Emmelle drove her fingers into Asha's cunt, making Asha moan and throw her head back.

Asha continued when she was able, "I was so annoyed at Saku for sucking your cock first, but will you fuck me, master?"

I looked at Asha. Her perfect brown eyes were shimmering with desire. I looked at Emmelle, who smiled as she manipulated her student.

Emmelle said, "Master, I asked you to fuck me last night to be totally sure that you are right for this job. You are perfect for our needs. Will you give Asha your first tutorial?"

I looked from Emmelle to Asha's lithe caramel body, open to pleasure. My cock was fully ready for her. My eyes lingered, and then they returned to my new boss, and I nodded.

"Come!" beckoned Emmelle.

I rose from the chair and approached. My skin tingled as if there was a powerful current being generated by these two women, one just old enough to be the other's mother. Emmelle drew me into her, taking my right hand and placing it on the interstice between her collarbone and her breast. She wrapped the fingers of her free, left hand behind the nape of my neck and pulled my head down to kiss her. As soon as my lips tasted her my thoughts fogged with lust. I slipped my hand over her breast and kneaded it through the satin.

She whispered in my ear, "Master, bring her close with your mouth. Then fuck her to satisfaction. Taste how good she is".

Emmelle's right hand rose to my lips and I cleaned her fingers of Asha's sweet rorifluence. Emmelle kissed me once more, and then turned to face her naked student. She guided me over to Asha.

"Welcome, master", said Asha, as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

I eased back on the kiss, and then kissed Asha deeply, but with greater control. I swept my fingers through her thick, black hair, then down over her smooth shoulders, around and under her arms to possess her breasts. I kissed and caressed her, she quivered to my touch, and I felt masterful. My lips moved across her cheek and down her neck. She collapsed back on the desk, and I followed her, leaning over her, with one hand on the desk, the other caressing her firm breasts. As I leant in our crotches came together, and I felt the wool of my trousers dampen from her overflowing cunt.

Asha's body was extremely responsive. As I kissed her neck, collarbone and the rise of her breast, she trembled and sighed. Her nipples were like chocolate-coated cherries and tasted like salted caramel. Each kiss, lick or suck on them elicited writhing moans. I spent a good time delighting in her breasts. Never had I known a woman to become quite so aroused by this.

My lips moved down across Asha's taut, quivering abdomen and into her neatly manicured crop of pubic hair. The scent rising from between her legs was irresistible. I kissed up over her mound and down into her gratuitously wet and welcoming sex. Her cries became urgent and her breathing erratic, as I watched those breasts I had so thoroughly devoured heave and tremble.

With the thick mid-blade of my tongue, I gave Asha gentle, slow licks up the length of her gateway. She quickly settled into my gentle lapping against her sex, softening her cries to mewls of pleasure. Her cunt was a gourmet delight, somewhat savoury, with a hint of sweetness. When I was sure she was ready, I switched to the tip of my tongue, teased it just between her lips, and slid it up her tight opening.

"O my God! Yes!" Asha screamed.

I laughed at how responsive she was to every touch. I giggled against her cunt, and she moaned some more. I eased her open with repeated intrusions of the apex of my tongue.

"O God!" she moaned.

With my hands on either side of Asha's cunt, I opened her further. She opened into wings of light brown flesh on either side, and I took one and then the other wing in my mouth and sucked.

She writhed at that, moaning "Oh — fuck — my God!", with uncertain syntax.

I traced the folds and contours of her opening landscape with my tongue, exploring where my mouth warmed her and where it thrilled her. I resumed long licks up through her entrance, flourishing with a spiral around her emergent clit. Those flourishes resulted in screams of pleasure from Asha. I put my lips to her fourchette, gently sucked, and glided the suction all the way up her, delivering her waves of moaning pleasure. I alternated licking and sucking, and then mixed things up to keep her guessing.

I could feel Asha start to build towards her climax, when I felt Emmelle's hand squeeze the back of my neck. I looked up at her, and she beckoned me to her. I half stood, and Emmelle kissed me, tasting Asha's juices on my mouth tongue. Emmelle looked intently into my eyes, as her hands worked on belt. Asha whimpered for her unfinished business beside us. Emmelle tugged my trousers and boxer briefs down, and sunk down before me to take my cock in her mouth. As soon as she had coated the head and shaft of my cock with her saliva, she pulled off, and turned my hips so that my hardness pointed to Asha's open cunt. I stroked Asha's thighs with my hands.

Asha looked up at me, sighing, "O God! Fuck me, master!"

I pushed the tip of my cock into her. She was very wet but so tight that I had to nudge open her passage inch by inch. I began sliding within her up to half my length. Asha moaned with every shallow thrust I made into her. Encouraged, I pushed deeper and she suddenly yielded to my full length. I admired the Indian beauty laid out below me, fully engaged on my cock. I began servicing her needs with long, slow strokes deep inside her.

Asha's moans mounted with every thrust. "He Bhagvan! Meri choot chodie!"

Emmelle lay down beside Asha, stroking her hair, whispering to her, "Come for me".

I increased speed, leaning forward to grind Asha's clit with each thrust. She screamed out her desire.

"O God! O God! O God! Fuck my cunt!"

Suddenly Asha's orgasm seized her in screaming convulsions. Emmelle wrapped her in her arms to protect her, while I continued to delve her tightness.

Emmelle kissed Asha's lips tenderly as she started to come down from her summit. Emmelle looked up at me, and whispered, "Keep going, master. Make her come again, and then come inside her".

As always, Emmelle had given her orders, laid her plan, and I was only too happy to comply.

I realised that my strokes had slowed to allow Asha to come more comfortably, and so I began to stoke her more heavily. She whimpered under me, clearly unsure whether she could take much more pleasure. Her wordless entreaties ascended to screams as I fucked her to a second climax. All the while, Emmelle soothed her through her unbearable pleasure.

The joy of seeing Asha's beautiful body respond to my every touch and thrust, and writhe like a helpless Indian gazelle under me was far too much. I could feel my balls tightening, and the head of my cock tingling as it grazed her tight passage. It took all the concentration I could muster to bring her to her third flailing orgasm before letting myself release my cum explosively inside her. It was a powerful, passionate lover's orgasm, given to Asha in secret.

I bent over Asha to kiss her. Feeling Emmelle's fingers in my hair, I turned to kiss her too. The three of us exchanged kisses back and forth without preference. I eased my cock slowly from Asha's cunt, as she moaned and shook with every little withdrawal.

Emmelle stroked Asha's hair. When I had extricated myself, Emmelle whispered to her student, "Asha, put your clothes on, go home and take a shower".

I sank back into my chair, pulling my underwear and trousers back on. Asha slowly rose from desk and put her gm kit back on. I watched her beautiful body in motion. Her skimpy clothes hardly diminishing her sensuality. She sank to her knees in front of me, and I kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you, master. I look forward to many more tutorials with you."

That sentiment was enough for my cock to be almost hard enough for another session. She rose, nodded to Emmelle, and left us.

Emmelle was back to perching on the edge of her desk in front of me. Her open jacket the only sign of a slight deviation from propriety.

"So, Ben, you know our secret. L'École Château de l'Amour is the school of love, and you are to be our master lover. What do you think of us?"

****

This is the end of the first chapter of School of Love.

There are more chapters to come.

If there is a story you would like to see played out in a future chapter, please leave a comment of what you would like to read below.