Schoolgirl's Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
She'd spent so long dreaming, it was time to wake up.
1.1k words
4
30.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsHyde
MsHyde
4 Followers

My name's Lauryn and I'd had a crush on Jackson Taylor for what felt like forever.

Jackson was my older brother Leroy's best friend. He was 6'2", had chocolate brown skin, lips made for sucking on, and a body like an athlete's. Which was just what he was. Jackson played basketball for his university.

Growing up, I'd spent my teenage years masturbating to my fantasies of Jackson. When I touched myself, in my visions it was his mouth that pleasured me. His fingers that plunged deep inside of my pussy, and his cock that my pussy clenched hard on as I orgasmed. At 18yrs of age to his 22yrs, suffice it to say that I was not part of any of his fantasies.

My brother and Jackson were more like brothers than best friends. They did everything together, and one day I found out that they did literally EVERYTHING together.

I had just turned 18 at the time and I'd come home early from College, and as usual walked in the back door, into the kitchen. I noted it was 1.30pm and putting my bag on the counter, I paused as I heard a giggle from the living room. This threw me off, as I'd expected to have the house to myself, with our parents not due home till at least 6.30pm.

I had invited my boyfriend Tyson over, with the promise of finally going all the way with him. I wasn't a virgin, but I'd held out on letting Tyson put his dick in my cunt because I loved the way he begged me for it. All the things he did to try to get me to change my mind. He'd spent weeks showing me how good he was at eating my pussy, making me cum repeatedly, and I'd rewarded him by letting him fuck my mouth a few times and even swallowing his cum.

I heard the giggle again, followed this time by a deep masculine groan. "Yeah, suck it deep."

I covered my mouth with shock, and then smiled in amusement. It seemed Leroy had had the same idea as me. He must be in there with his girlfriend Sarah, I thought to myself.

"That's it, sit on this fat black dick, slut."

I was curious and couldn't resist moving closer for a visual of the action.

I peeked from behind the door. My view of the room was limited but I could clearly see that Leroy was sat on the sofa completely naked, and an equally naked Sarah turned with her back to him, placing her legs on either side of his, which were wide-spread. She grabbed his dick and rubbed it over her clit a few times, moaning in pleasure.

"You are soaking wet, girl." He was watching her pussy leaking on his dick, rubbing her small but well-rounded ass.

I watched as Sarah then sat down slowly on Leroy's cock, taking him in inch by inch. I was surprised by how big he was, though I'd never thought about it. Sarah leaned back, and grabbing the top of the sofa, easing herself down. Leroy supported her by the hips, and looked to be pushing her down, trying to fill her faster.

"Fuck, slow down!" she pleaded.

"Bitch, I will tear your pussy up."

Sarah was a petite blonde white girl, and her pussy was stretched to its limits over my brother 1 ½ thick and 8 inches long cock. Her pussy was fully shaved, and the pink lips looked puffy and bruised.

Finally she reached the root of his cock and lifted her feet to the seat. This wedged Leroy's cock deeper and he let out a lusty groan.

"Fuck, your pussy's tight. I can feel you creaming all over me. Tell me how much you love this black cock," he demanded as he started to thrust slowly into her.

Sarah was moaning like a porn star, shaking her waist length blonde hair, and wriggling her tight butt. Leroy was right. I could see her cunt juices painting his cock with each outward stroke.

"Baby, that dick feels so good. I love the way you fill me up. Is this pussy tight enough for you, uh?"

Wow. Their words were filthy, and I was embarrassed to note that my pussy was wet and achy from what I was seeing.

"Is this dick big enough for you? I know sluts like you can't get enough cock..."

Sarah moaned as Leroy's hands moved from her hips to her breasts. He grabbed her creamy 32D's, and squeezed. He pulled hard on her rosy pink nipples, and thrust faster into her tight cunt.

"Yeah, fuck me... Pound this pussy... fuck ... my... cunt..." Sarah punctuated her words with his hammering into her. He was fucking her so forcefully that his balls were slapping her clit every time he entered her.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Suddenly, Sarah was riding his cock like she was in a race, her tits bouncing up and down freely, as Leroy's hands returned to her hips. He too was grunting, and pounding hard into her. Sarah screamed and slammed down hard on that cock. Her legs shot out from under her and her body pulsed with pleasure.

Leroy held her as she came, stroking her hips, her breasts, pulling her nipples, and prolonging her orgasm.

Finally, Sarah stopped shaking.

"God, you always fuck me so good." With a squeal, she eased from Leroy's cock, which was still hard, and was now glistening with her cum juices. She turned and kissed him, his tongue plundering her mouth the way his dick had ravaged her cunt.

Leroy leaned back and laughed. "I know how to give it to you sluts. All you really want it a big piece of meat, right, Jackson?"

Jackson?? I thought, bewildered.

"White chicks love the black dick," Jackson said as he stepped from the corner of the room hidden from my view and approached Sarah. He was too was naked. I hungrily took in his toned body, his firm abs and tight buns. I starred wantonly as one hand steadily stroked his hard cock. Jackson was bigger than my brother! At least 2 inches thick and 9 inches long. He slowly reached out his other hand and gripped Sarah around the neck, pulling her forward for his kiss. His mouth was aggressive, biting Sarah's lips and forcing his tongue deep into her mouth, as she struggled to breathe.

At this sight, my hand reached under my skirt and into my knickers. I had to do something to calm this achy filling in my cunt. I thrust in a finger, then two. I had to grip the end of my skirt between my teeth to muffle my mewls of pleasure. It felt so good to have something to clamp my pussy down on.

Just as I started to pump my fingers into my cunt, establishing a rhythm that would have me coming in no time, I heard a quiet knock at the back door.

Oh good, Tyson was here. He was about to get the fuck of his life...

MsHyde
MsHyde
4 Followers