Scientific Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne gave out a yelp of pain and surprise at the violation. Dan and Emily had just finished dressing and looked over in her direction to see that Dan had mounted her once again. They looked set to stay and watch but Anne didn't want an audience for this. She growled at them through gritted teeth, "Get going you fuckers. And Dan, you screw that girl until she's completely sore."

With that Dan took Emily by the hand and dragged her out presumably back to his dorm. Anne began to struggle in Brad's arms, which had wound around her waist and chest, preventing her from making him pull out. Anne hated anal sex. It's not that it wasn't pleasurable, it was. It's just that she's always sore for days to come and she hated that. Her body shook back and forth in his arms as she tried to pull out. Instead he turned both of them to the right and pushed her into the wall hard. She was trapped against the wall by his body as he began to thrust into her roughly. She knew that he was doing this to make her as sore as possible.

"You're going to pay. You're going to pay," she began to say softly even as she let out gasps of pleasure between each sentence. Even as she arched her back reflexively with the orgasm she continued to swear revenge on him. She gritted her teeth in pain and anger as she felt his cum being dumped into her ass. With a small pop he had pulled out of her. She turned around and slapped him.

"You're going to pay," she swore as they picked up their clothes from around the room and got dressed. "If you ever want to touch me, let alone fuck me, you are going to pay mister."

With that she got dressed without a word and stormed out of the room. Brad watched her walk away down the hall unconcernedly. In the past when he's "paid" for fucking Anne in her ass it's always been the best screw of his life. That proved to be true again when they got together three days later.

12