Scoring Christi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, well, got married..." I said weakly. I could feel the heat of their hands as they started to slide them up my thighs slowly.

"I know. We were not invited." Becca said.

"It was only a few friends and family..." I sighed softly as their hands passed my hips and slipped under my lacy top.

"Well, it was still very naughty." Jess whispered into my ear as the two of them slid my shirt up over my head and tossed it to the floor in front of us.

"Um, I really need to go. Scott will probably be waiting for me." I started to climb down from the bed, but Becca put a hand on my shoulder.

"Your husband is going to be occupied for a while." Jess giggled maliciously.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Christi said she would take care of him. We didn't stop her because we remember how much that would turn you on." Becca laughed softly at my confusion.

"Remember after you first started dating him and Kimberly Smalley kissed him in fourth period English?" Jess asked. I nodded, remembering. "You told me how much you hated it, but also how much it aroused you, remember?"

"Yes." I whispered, recalling that particular conversation with Jess. It was only a few weeks after graduation when we talked about Kimberly Smalley and Scott making out. I had been so upset; I threatened to break up with him, but he assured me that it was nothing and would never happen again. I had not told him then that I had masturbated furiously the day before, imagining her doing more to him than just kiss in the boys' bathroom. I thought it was weird then and here I am, wet already thinking about Christi cornering him and taking him into the guest bedroom to have her way with him.

"She is down there right now trying to get him alone." Becca said quietly, kissing my neck. I gulped.

"She told us before you got here that she was going to take him to the bedroom and fuck his brains out." Jess agreed.

"She wants his cock, Lane." Becca moaned softly and pressed her lips to mine almost chastely. Jess leaned in then and Becca broke the kiss before her sister replaced her at my mouth, pushing her lips against mine with more force.

"She is going to make him fuck her so hard you will hear her screaming." Becca said as Jess slipped her tongue into my mouth expertly. I felt myself getting turned on despite myself.

"We are going to keep you a bit busy for a while..." Jess whispered, breaking the lip lock and pushing me backwards onto the bed. The two girls climbed up after me, each lying beside me smiling broadly.

"So, remember that threesome we never had?" Becca asked her smile widening.

"Oh, I do." Jess said. "I really wanted it bad, Lane." Her hand came up to rest on my flat stomach. She started caressing me softly.

"You are so hot." She whispered again, her lips touching my chest. She started planting little kisses there and I moaned.

"I really don't think I should be doing this; Scott might not want anything to happen and I really need to make sure everything is okay." I started to push myself up, but Becca pushed me down roughly, suddenly pulling off my bra and exposing my large breasts and already erect little nipples.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, taking a nipple into her sweet mouth and swirling her tongue around it deliciously. "I want you so much, Lane." Her right hand slid down my stomach and unbuttoned my jeans. Before I could stop her, her hand was inside my pants caressing my mound through my panties, her fingers just lightly running over my clit.

I gasped and my mouth was covered by Jess, her mouth pressing into mine, her tongue exploring me like she had done nearly a decade ago.

I moaned against her mouth as her sister rubbed me through my wet panties and I felt my resolve start to melt. It faded even more as Becca suddenly pulled my jeans down my legs and took those panties with them! I gasped a little, but Jess was there, shoving her tongue deeper and arousing my own tongue to joust. I forgot for a moment that I was bare below my waist, but then I felt Becca's tongue.

Oh my god. She started lapping at my pussy like it was a dying woman's last meal. She moaned and suckled at my clit, making my hips writhe and my breath to come in short gasps. I wanted to tell her to stop, but she was making me so wet and Jess was kissing me so expertly. I felt completely taken care of and I liked feeling so sexy and desired.

Becca continued to eat me out and Jess whispered in my ear.

"I want to feel your tongue in my cunt."

I gulped, but nodded. Jess kneeled down in front of me, straddling my chest and neck and lifted her skirt. I could smell the sweetness of her skin and the aroma of her arousal. She pushed her hips forward slightly and pushed aside her violet satin thong to expose her pink pussy to me. I could tell she was wet right before her clit touched my lips and I lapped out my tongue to taste her. She sighed softly and I heard Becca moan from below right before I felt her slide two fingers inside my dripping pussy. She moved to continue licking me and I could feel her thrusting inside me ever so slowly.

I started to lick Jess's slit, running my tongue down to her wet pussy entrance and lapping up to her now swollen clitoris. She was making the cutest little sounds as I licked her and she started to rock her hips to meet my tongue. She forgot about the band of her panties and it slipped back into place, hiding her from me and she actually whimpered when the licking stopped. I stifled a giggle and reached up to push them aside again, plunging my tongue back into all the delicious musty sweetness and making her let out a little high pitched shriek.

I worked her pussy as Becca worked mine and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approaching. Jess was also close and I closed my lips tight around her clit and she suddenly stopped moving and then a load moan burst from her before she started grinding her hips against my face, cumming hard and crying out above me, smearing her juices all over my lips and chin. After a pause, she rolled off me and lay beside me panting softly.

"God, I've wanted that for a long time!" She giggled and leaned over to kiss me, licking my lips and tasting herself on me. "You are quite good at that, Lane. Ever think about switching sides?"

"Not usually...although your sister is doing a good job of making me want to fuck chicks for good." I gasped as Becca sucked my clit and giggled evilly, squeezing my ass.

"Yeah, she's got a thing for muff diving. She probably will make herself cum at least twice while she's down there, she likes licking so much." Jess snickered cutely.

I moaned again when I looked down and noticed that Becca did indeed have a hand up her own skirt. I could see it moving furiously as her mouth worked at my now dripping wet pussy. I wanted to cum so badly. Suddenly Becca moaned loudly, climactically, and sucked hard on me while her hand rubbed herself so quickly it was a blur.

"See?" Jess said. "That's already her second time."

"Oh..." I moaned, shutting my eyes tightly and could feel it coming...coming...

"Oh no, Lane." Becca said, wiping her mouth and laying on my other side leaving my pussy wet and lonely. "You are not allowed to cum from us, Christi said. She wants you to watch her fuck your man."

"What?" I asked, gaping and wanton. "Please just let me finish..."

"Nope, you are too naughty." Jess giggled again. It was starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Becca threw my pants to me and I slid them on reluctantly. The twins fixed their hair in the mirror as I finished dressing and then led me down the hallway to the guest bedroom with the connecting closet.

"Be quiet. Scott doesn't know you are watching." Becca whispered and pushed me into the closet.

"Have fun, Lane. Thanks for the O." Jess echoed her and shut the door behind me with a little snap.

I was alone and it was pitch black. My arousal had faded to almost nothing and the wetness that was still between my thighs was mostly just annoying at this point. "Where the hell is Scott?" and "We should just leave" were the two prominent thoughts going through my head as I pushed through the clothes to find the other door.

I had started to push it open further when I heard voices and paused. I listened and quickly realized that they belonged to my husband and Christi, the little minx apparently had set this whole thing up! Feeling angry all of a sudden I started to open the door when I heard a quiet moan from inside the dark room. I blinked and looked in, allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness so that I could watch them together before I decided to do anything.

At first I couldn't exactly tell what was going on; I could see their darkened forms outlined, silhouetted on the bed, tangled together in some way. The instant I understood what was happening, I felt both a pang of jealousy and arousal deep inside me. Laying there on the bed was Christi, with my husband eagerly lapping at her naked pussy while she moaned softly, her hands in his hair.

"Yes, Scott, you definitely owed me for the last time we were together." Her voice was lazy with the heaviness of her excitement and her breathing was becoming increasingly shallow.

I undid the button on my jeans as I felt myself drawn in to my husband's unfaithfulness. There was something just so wrong about his tongue licking up and down and around her tiny clit while she ran her hands through his dark hair. Something inside me felt so fiercely possessive of that tongue and that hair that I physically felt ill watching him pleasure someone else. And yet, that uncomfortable sensation fueled the heat between my legs, the dichotomous passions rushing in a tumultuous flood that only turned me on even harder. I slid my fingers into my panties and felt the wetness still there from the twins.

"Do you make your wife moan like this?" Christi asked devilishly and Scott actually groaned into her cunt. I saw his hands grasp her thighs and his tongue worked harder at her. He was actually loving this as much as I was!

"Does my pussy taste sweeter than hers?" Christi whispered, whimpered and before Scott could react or respond, she was shrieking her pleasure as she came hard against his lips, rocking her hips against his mouth, crying out while he held on for dear life.

I gulped. My clit was completely swollen and sensitive. I knew that if I kept touching I would be coming within minutes, so I slowed my strokes and watched as Scott roughly unbuckled his pants and revealed his massive erection to both Christi, and I, hidden in the closet.

She leaned forward to meet the head of it with her candy colored lips and he pushed inside her mouth after she swirled her tongue around, coating him with her slippery saliva.

"Oh god," He whispered and I thought I heard her giggle softly around my husband's cock. He gasped and moaned as she began to suck the full length of him into her mouth. His head was tilted back and his eyes were closed. He didn't touch her in any other way, though. I heard him moan again. "I should not be doing this..."

A muffled reply from Christi caused him to gasp suddenly, "No, don't stop! I just—know—that this is—is—wrong." His breaths were deep and I knew he was getting closer and closer to spilling his load all over her pretty face. I surprised myself by wanting to see it; just thinking about his sticky cum covering her pink mouth made my hot, soaking pussy drip even more down my legs.

"Christi, stop." Scott said. She stopped and looked up at him with big, innocent eyes. Bitch.

"I want to fuck your tight, little pussy." His voice was low and gruff.

"What about Lane?" She asked, smiling slightly.

"I don't—I don't know. I just want to feel your cunt around my dick now." He lifted her up so that she was standing next to him and he bent down to kiss her. I watched as their tongues darted around each other, their lips mashing together in a shared moment of heated desire. A burst of jealousy shot through me as I saw the hunger in Scott's eyes. He truly wanted to shove his cock in this other woman. He wanted to fuck her hard in her tight pussy, this other girl. Not me. He wants her. He thinks about her. He is going to shoot his load for her. I almost came right then.

He broke the kiss and I watched as he turned her around and pushed her head roughly down to the bed, bending her nearly in half so that her bare ass was turned toward him invitingly. I imagined what he must be thinking seeing her wet slit from between her shapely legs as if it was just waiting for his thick cock to take possession of its hot tightness. I imagined his guilty need to fuck that pussy waiting there for him, him fighting with himself to not want her, to not need to sink his dick hard into her with thick thrusts until he came. I loved it; I loved seeing the struggle written on his face. I loved that he stroked himself slowly while he contemplated her wet, pink folds for a silent moment as he made his decision right then to be unfaithful to me. I watched as he positioned himself at her exposed pussy and watched as his dick slid slowly into those pink folds, squeezing him wetly and tightly, pulling his desire and pushing at his resolve.

His cock slid in further and she moaned softly as he filled her up. Scott is big and I could only reminisce about the first time I felt him push completely inside my anxious pussy. I remembered and got wetter imagining what Christi was now feeling as she writhed underneath my husband's strong hands.

When he was completely in to the hilt he paused for just a moment before drawing himself slowly back out, making her moan again as he let out a shaky breath that I knew had been held with the tension of denying true release.

"Do you like that, you little cunt?" He gritted his teeth as he thrust in hard and she gasped with surprise at his callous words. I, too, was shocked at his language and felt a small spasm of pleasure at his objectification of this girl. She did not answer and he began to fuck her.

His dick moved in and out of her; I had the perfect angle to watch its length disappear again and again inside her dripping pussy. His hands gripped her hips and he started pounding into her, filling the room with the wet slapping sound of their fucking, his cock thrusting in and out of her wet hole with a wanton force.

"Have you ever had a cock this big?" He asked again, leaning over her body and squeezing her breast roughly in one hand as his hips continued to plough into her from behind.

"N-n-no," Christi muttered, her body bouncing along with his hard thrusts.

"Your pussy is so wet and tight, you little bitch." He grunted and continued driving into her, animalistic in his intensity.

My hand rubbed my dripping pussy and I stifled a moan as I watched him pull out and flip her over easily onto her back. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide apart before shoving his dick back inside her tiny, shaved pussy and fucking her like a man possessed.

"I'm going to cum inside this tight pussy," He groaned and continued pounding her, making the bed creak. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him.

I couldn't help it, I came. I came hard and I gasped a little shriek as the warm pleasure rushed through me and I grasped the door frame for support for the second time that evening.

Scott slowed and stopped his thrusts. He had heard me.

Christi looked over to where I was and Scott followed her gaze and walked over to me, his dick massive and coated in her juices. I tried to back up, for some reason embarrassed to have been hiding, but he grabbed me and gently pulled me into the room.

He stared at me in silence for a beat, daring me to speak.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked finally, gesturing to the very naked Christi, who had closed her legs and sat up.

"I-well-I don't—" I started to explain, but was too distracted by the hardness of his dick and the knowledge that he had just been fucking this other woman with it.

He saw me looking with a show of anger across his face and suddenly I realized that he was not exactly okay with all of this.

"Suck me off." He almost roughly pushed me to my knees in front of him. "Taste that bitch and tell me that this is what you wanted."

I wanted to say no. I really wanted to tell him that I didn't want this, that we should just leave and forget that it had never happened. Part of me understood that a part of Scott wanted that response.

I could not honestly do that, however. I leaned in, grasped his naked ass in both my hands and pulled myself to his still erect cock. I licked him once, a long line up the length of him and he shivered a little. I licked him again, slower this time, and appreciated the taste of another woman lingering on his dick. She was tangier than me, a sharper, but not unpleasant zest, whereas I am creamier. Somehow it fit.

I began sucking on him, cleaning him of her juices and I saw her watching us from the bed. Scott closed his eyes and put a hand on my head, tangling his fingers through my hair, touching me. He moaned.

"I want to fuck you both," He whispered it, unsure.

"Me too." I said, kissing the tip of his throbbing cock and heading toward the bed. I shed my clothes as I went until I was as naked as Christi. I climbed up next to her, inhibitions lost and I watched some of her shyness melt away as she glanced at my body. I could see some lust still left in her eyes and I wanted some of that to be for me.

I leaned in and kissed her. Surprised at first, she hesitated, but than slid her tongue into my mouth and kissed back with skill. Scott watched and began stroking his dick slowly in his hand at the foot of the bed.

Her breast was soft in my hand as I squeezed it, her nipple small and hard. I felt her gasp softly when I kissed her neck as I squeezed and began kissing down her body. I sucked her nipples and she arched her back into me with a little moan.

I wanted to go slow, treat this all as foreplay, but it wasn't, not really. My pussy had been teased all night and my wetness was very much evident. Christi, too, had already had an orgasm and was writhing underneath me in a way that made me know that she was ready for more than soft, fluttering kisses.

Scott's cock looked ready to burst. I could see the restraint in his eyes as he held back, his hand pumping in a slow rhythm as he watched me and Christi make out hungrily.

I slid a finger up against her pussy lips and pushed it inside her. She made a small noise of pleasure as I added a second finger and sucked her bottom lip into my mouth as I did so. I felt myself getting wetter.

Scott moved up beside me and I got on my knees, working my way back down Christi's body. I kissed her navel and she shivered. Scott grasped my naked hips and he groaned as he sank his hard cock all the way into me with a quick, efficient thrust.

I gasped. "Oh!" He filled me up so completely, making me feel tight and hot and full, his cock huge inside my quivering pussy. I moaned, taking in the delicious feel of him pushed hard inside me.

My mouth moved to her clit as Scott began fucking me as he had done to Christi earlier. I began licking her. I remembered Jess's pussy and made a mental note to mark this day as the day I gave head to two different women.

Christi was a minx. She writhed as my tongue made circles on her clit. She moaned and gasped and told me I was an excellent pussy licker.

"You are good!" She cried out breathlessly as I slurped on her pussy lips. She made little thrusting motions with her hips and watched as Scott pounded into me.

Scott abruptly stopped thrusting and flipped me over off of Christi so that I was lying next to her on my back.

He then leaned bent over and shoved his dick up inside of her with a groan. She grasped the bed sheets and arched her back to meet his thrusts as he fucked her hard and fast.