Scoring Christi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, fascinated by their coupling, inches away. I could smell her pussy, taste her on my lips. I could see the blind lust in Scott's eyes and I was glad in that moment for him to be taking her so satisfyingly.

He stopped then, pulled out and stepped over to me. I realized what he wanted a second before he shoved his dick into me harder than I expected. He fucked me for only a few seconds, less than a full minute, hard and fast, pounding into me and roughly squeezing my tits as he did so before he pulled out and went to Christi's dripping pussy.

"Who's tighter?" I asked, daring.

"You are, but only just," He murmured, fucking her, pulling her ass up and forcing her legs wider as he thrust his cock deep inside her.

Pleased, I moved next to her and kissed her as Scott fucked her hard. She kissed back and I straddled her, sliding my body down closer to their connected bodies, arching my back and giving Scott a view of my dripping, swollen cunt that I knew he would not resist.

He pulled out then and I felt him force himself deep inside my pussy a fraction of a second later. Each thrust pushed my clit against Christi's clit until our pussies were rubbing against each other in time to my husband's fucking.

I could feel the pleasure building, my cunt so needy it almost ached, assuaged only by Christi's lips on mine and Scott's thick, hard cock buried deeply inside my tight cunt.

Christi's breasts slid against mine, our bodies slick from a slight sheen of perspiration. I leaned forward and she took one of my hard nipples into her mouth and sucked. I felt the sucking like it was on my clit and the moment Scott's dick left her pussy and pushed into mine with a powerful thrust, the orgasm burst over me unexpectedly. I came hard around Scott's perfect cock, squeezing it with my pussy walls and he groaned as the pleasure washed over me and through my pulsing cunt.

I climbed off of Christi and told her to get on her knees. Scott pulled out slightly and she knelt down over the bed like she had when I watched them fuck from the closet. He pushed back inside of her from behind like before.

"Do it like I'm not here." I said.

Scott pushed in and out of her, sliding his cock insider and grabbing her hips like before. I watched for a moment or two, loving the look of my husband's cock fucking someone else and than I started kissing him.

I made out with him hard, touching his chest and tangling my tongue with his so that instead of Christi's pussy, his attention shifted to my mouth. He put his hand up by my face, to the back of my head and pulled me to him, hungrily kissing me while he continued to fuck the other woman below. He kissed me hard, the way he does when I know he is going to shoot his load. I could feel his desire and it started to bring mine back again.

"I'm going to cum all over you." He said, pulling out and breaking the kiss. "Get on your knees, both of you."

I pulled Christi with me to the floor in front of my husband and grabbed his dick with one hand and put my other over her clit and began rubbing. I could tell she was close to cumming and I didn't want her to be left out.

As I started stroking them both, Christi began whimpering softly, humping my hand as I flicked her clit and pushed a finger inside of her sopping pussy. She rocked her hips over my hand and shut her eyes tight as she came, her moans louder only than the sound of her wet cunt rubbing against my hand.

I grasped Scott's cock in my other hand and jacked him to the rhythm of Christi's thrusts. In a matter of seconds he groaned loudly and I watched as he began cumming. The thick ropes of semen jetted out from the tip of his cock and poured over my tits and Christi's chin and chest in hot, white streams. Burst after burst shot from his throbbing cock as he moaned softly at each eruption over the two naked women below him.

After a second, he took a deep breath and then looked down at both of us covered in his cum and he just laughed.

"I hope that's what you wanted, Lane, because you sure got it!"

I smiled and assured him that it was wonderful. Christi giggled and agreed that it had been educational. She even suggested we could try it again sometime. That giggling is still obnoxious, so I'm not so sure.

********

Megan and Joe's wedding went off without a hitch (except for the newly married couple!) and Scott and I sat next to Christi and her handsome date at the reception.

"So, Jeff, what do you do?" Scott asked the guy casually, after we had all had a few drinks. Becca and Jess were already hitting on one of the waitresses.

Jeff, a very sexy twenty-something brunette turned toward my husband and they chatted for a while.

"Is he adventurous?" I whispered to Christi suggestively as we watched the men hit it off over martinis. I had my trusty glass of champagne.

She looked sheepish for only a moment, glancing over at him and than back at me before answering. "I think he can be taught." She smiled at him and he smiled back. I couldn't help but notice the mischievous glint in his blue eyes and the fact that his suit jacket fit his broad shoulders impeccably well. Hmmmm...

I think that the four of us might have a very special kind of double date in the works. I wonder if that husband of mine is up for some turnabout...

END