All Comments on 'Scotch and Soda'

by trace_ekies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
Sexy

This was one sexy story. One of your best!!!!!!!!!!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Interesting effect on me

You wrote a hot story, but it revolved around a wife intentionally "cheating" on her husband. Normally that pushes me into anger. This story did not. After thinking about this for a while I came to the conclusion that since you never took your readers inside the husbands head I never "became" the husband and imagined this as happening to me. As a result I was spared the angst such a thing would cause. An interesting and unexpected result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Emotions

Your writing was sensational - your subject matter was basically about an unfairness and clearly a marital disrespect. A wife who wanted to fuck around and did. She made a play at work without a concern for her loving husband. She pushed hubby on the disrobing. She invited her boss into a threeway without discussion. She then fucked him again alone in the living room away from her supposedly agreeable likely wimpy husband.

Well done in every way except in understanding the why and husbands feelings. It felt author contrived or minipulated for what purposeful reason? Is a contrived marital unfairness to be considered erotic? Uncomfortably not so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very erotic!

The gradual build-up makes the story very erotic. I guess she had her husband's consent which was surprising. Otherwise, I might have preferred that he not know making it forbidden which I find especially erotic.

D.C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Envisioned it, tasted it, smelled it, loved it!

You are one incredible writer. Today was the first time I had ever read one of your stories and I totally enjoyed it.

You paint pictures with words so well I can smell the paint.

Well, maybe that was not paint I smelled. Encore!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
How nice of his friend to share

Jack's obviously decided the best way to keep Carly happy is by keeping her pussy happy - and if that means letting her fool around with his best mate, so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As it should be with a close 'friend'..with 'benefits'

I had a very similar situation as this IRL too with my husband and a divorced, single male friend of ours for decades. Had some drinks, relaxing times and I decided, this was the night to share and enjoy both of them. I am INSATIABLE myself and I love hard co** so I had to have them in every way possible. Being fulfilled that way was great and we all got more than I planned on; it has become a regular indulgence now for years, no problems sharing me and everyone gets satisfied every time!

PS...We are Wisers on the rocks drinkers....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good, slow build-up

Then, when the sex started all eroticism lapsed. There was no teasing any more. Disappointing.

And PEEK is what you do with your eyes. PEAK is the top of a mountain.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good friend

With a friend like you and that whore for a wife he can sleep.peacefully.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 5 years ago

hmmm, wish I had friends that shared!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous