All Comments on 'Scott & Barbara Ch. 01'

by AfternoonStu

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
You must continue this hot story!

Absolutely great. Well written and believeable, you just have to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved every minute..........

can't wait for more. this could be one of the best ever....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

What a hot story!!! I'd like to see Barbara and Scott continue their relationship, possibly with Barbara becoming pregnant. Can't wait for chapter 2. Super hot.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

Well written very erotic story. Hope part part two is just as good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Non-USA English Story

1. Why are an increasing number of foreigners [i.e.; Japan, Australia] writing in English; then posting their stories under English when they are still foreigners?

2. An increasing number of foreigners who post in English have horrific use of the English language and grammatics which in turn totally detracts from potentially good stories!

3. There is a tremendous difference in language, spelling, and grammatics between the writers in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia versus the United States of America and needs to be separated into different categories.

4. The aforementioned are seriously detracting from an outstanding erotic story web site!

5. I suggest that you use separate categories for stories written in the United States of America, United Kingdom [generally British, Irish], Australia, and other foreign countries using English!

Heels LoverHeels Loverabout 19 years ago
So Sexy!

This is a great piece of erotic writing! The descriptions are detailed and the story is so hot!!! There isn't a scenerio that's much hotter than a beautiful woman who uses the seductive powers of feminine lingerie and high heels to enflame the lust of a young man. Scott is one lucky guy!

I can't wait for Chapter 2!!

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Could've been better, more erotic

This could have been better.....but you finished it with a blow job. What is wrong with him fucking her and cumming in her belly, possibly making love without benefit of birth control? She is still of child bearing age and he could make a baby in her and still date her daughter. I'm looking forward to more chapters on this one...

MaxCapacityMaxCapacityabout 19 years ago
Well Set Up Story

I greatly enjoyed it and would like to see apart two develop. Regarding the comment of Foreigner writers. There was a moment that I thought that it was written by a British author but exactly what difference does it make. It is written as well if not better the the average Amercan writer. There people in Georgia that think people from Michigan are foreigners. Stories about sex do not have borders and it was a ridiculous comment.Keep writing.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 19 years ago
Nice one. keep it going

Enjoyed the story. Good build up, with just the right balance of descriptive content against what was left to the imagination. Superb.

To the people who comment about the content of a story, i.e. the one about the story ending in a blow job etc- write your own story, and have it end in a way that you'd like. It takes a lot of time and effort to write one, and a bit of guts to submit it!

With regard to the comment about 'foreign' writers- Australia is a primarily English speaking country. If you want to go down that route, one could argue that US-English isn't English either.

togitctogitcover 18 years ago
MORE!

Very hot. Tension was great and the payoff was amazing. You need more. Another part of a sequal. Scott should get to fuck the daughter too, eventually.

eckie4eckie4almost 16 years ago
i loved this story

please give us more of this type.the well dressed women and the slow sedcution & stockings what more can a man ask for

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Probably one of the most erotic stories. Fantastically sexy older woman character. Please write more, with more stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so there's not a chapter 2?

If you'd write it, I would surely read it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfternoonStu@AfternoonStu
I'm a guy from Scandinavia who has been enjoying the Literotica stories for many years. In 2004-2005, I wrote and submitted a few stories of my own, to reasonable success. Then followed a long hiatus, before I found inspiration again in 2023. I love sexy lingerie, preferably ...