Scott & Barbara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to lick and suck his cock as Scott moved his finger in and out of her pussy; slow at first but faster and faster every second. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. His girlfriend's mother was giving him a blowjob while her daughter was asleep upstairs.

Barbara seemed to be almost in a trance. Her treatment of Scott's cock gave him such pleasure! She was alternating between long licks and quick kisses and now and then she swallowed his shaft almost completely. Scott could feel the back of her throat against the head of his dick, and Barbara's squeezing at its root almost brought him to a climax right there and then. Between the licking and sucking, Barbara was letting out low moans and whimpers from Scott's finger fucking.

Suddenly, she sat up and looked into Scott's eyes.

He felt like he was staring at a wild tigress and her face read of pure lust. Still stroking his cock, Barbara said with a low, almost grunting voice, "Do you want to lick my pussy, Scott? Do you?"

"Yes Barbara, I do! Lie down for me..."

By now Scott had given in to his desires, there was no turning back.

Barbara swung around and lay down on her back. She pulled her skirt further up, then placed her one leg on the couch's back and the other on the coffee table. Between the stockinged thighs, Scott had a wonderful view of the crotch of her satin panties. There was the patch of black lace he has seen earlier and below it he could see a big, moist stain on the shiny fabric.

"Lick my cunt, Scott, now!" Barbara ordered with a louder voice.

Scott bent down and placed his fingers against the moist satin. He knew he wanted to lick Barbara's pussy but he also wanted to play with her sexy lingerie. He began kissing her inner thigh as he moved his fingers in a circling motion, feeling her wet pussy through the delicate fabric of her panties.

Barbara threw her head back and arched her back from the sensation, then grabbed his head with her hands. As he finally pulled the panties aside, he could feel Barbara pressing his head down.

She couldn't wait any longer and neither could he!

With one deep movement, he extended his tongue and gave her pussy a long lick from bottom to top. As his tongue dug into her warm crevice, he felt Barbara's hands pushing him even closer to her wet mound. He tasted her juices with such ferociousness and felt her muscles contract around his tongue. Finally, he ventured upwards and began exploring her clit. With circling motions of the tip of his tongue, Scott began licking and kissing the hard button above Barbara's slit.

Locked together in this forbidden act, Scott continued to pleasure his girlfriend's mother. With every twirl of his tongue, Barbara's body was writhing about on the couch, lost completely to her lustful desires. Scott only increased his tempo and finally felt how Barbara's whole body flexed and started to convulse. With one hand she reached out and grabbed a pillow which she pushed into her face to muffle her screams of pleasure.

Once she returned from her climax, she looked down at Scott and said in a pant, "We're not done yet, are we?"

"God, I hope not," he replied with a smile.

"Do you want to fuck me, Scott? Yes, you would love that, wouldn't you? To fuck your girlfriend's mother?"

"Oh yes, please let me fuck you Barbara!" he replied in a begging tone.

"You will, Scott. But first, don't you want me out of these clothes?"

Before he could answer, Barbara rose from the couch and took a few steps away from him. She then reached back and unzipped her skirt and let it fall down to the floor. Then she pulled the cotton top over her head and there she was; looking just like Scott had seen her earlier. The grey satin lingerie, the black stockings, the black stilettos and the shiny jewellery were such a beautiful sight.

With the wink of her finger, Barbara silently signalled Scott to stand up.

He rose from the couch and approached her. They shared another passionate kiss before she pushed him away and started to pull his pants down. In just a moment, he was standing in front of her buck naked, with an aching hard-on waiting to be satisfied.

Barbara went over to the couch again and lay down on her back once more. Reaching out, she took Scott by the hand and led him to kneel on the couch in front of her. All the while he was slowly stroking his cock and now he was seated just a few inches from her waiting opening.

With a smile on her face, Barbara whiped away Scott's hand and grabbed his cock from him. She gave it a few strokes, then firmly guided it towards her pussy. The gleam of her juices dribbled onto the head of his cock as he slowly pushed it inside. As her pussy lips spread apart and embraced his throbbing cock, Barbara's breathing once again got heavier and she released a passionate moan as Scott began pumping.

With her legs wrapped around Scott's back, she looked up at him and whispered, "Do you like this Scott? How does it feel to fuck your girlfriend's mother?"

"Oh God, Barbara. It feels so good. You are so hot!" Scott moaned as he continued to push in and out of her wet pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me from behind, Scott? Do you want to fuck my cunt doggie style?"

"Yes, please yes!"

Barbara pushed Scott away and gave off a low whimper as his hard cock slid out of her pussy. She quickly got up onto her knees and positioned herself in front of him, then reached back with one hand and spread her pussy lips open.

"Come on Scott, do it. Fuck me from behind!"

Scott moved one step closer and pushed inside her again. As he started thrusting in and out once more, he could see Barbara's arching back in front of him. The grey satin bra was still in place, as was the garter belt that he could feel against his palms. The beautiful strings of white pearls were rolling up and down the back of her neck with each thrust of his cock, and as Barbara began moaning louder, Scott felt he was close to cumming.

"That's it Scott! Don't hold back," she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like I'm some cheap slut!"

They were both lost to their animal instincts and raw lust. Scott kept pumping Barbara from behind, and he soon felt his juices building up inside him.

"I'm gonna cum, Barbara. I'm gonna cum soon."

"Oh yes, do it baby! Do you want to cum in my mouth, Scott?" she whimpered.

Before he could answer her, Barbara swung around and went down on her knees beside the couch. She grabbed Scott's aching cock with her right hand and gave it a few hard strokes.

Scott threw his head back and grabbed Barbara with one hand as he felt his dick begin pumping. A huge jet of cum came flying and landed right in Barbara's face. With a satisfied moan she opened her mouth and continued to jerk him off. The sprays kept on coming as Scott panted from satisfaction, and draped Barbara's face in his hot, sticky jizz.

As she licked her lips clean, a few drops ran down her neck onto the white pearls and continued down to leave a few stains on her bra.

Exhausted from their wild adventure, Scott and Barbara sank down on the couch together. She continued to wipe his cum off her face before giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"Thanks honey, that was great," she said with a warm, loving smile. "You know, this will be our little secret. I won't tell Amanda about what happened here tonight. You and I can get together when we want to and you can do whatever you want with me. I'll be your very own fucktoy, Scott... Would you like that?"

Scott just smiled and gave her another kiss. Then he picked up his clothes and headed upstairs to Amanda's room. The next morning he was woken up by his girlfriend kissing his lips. As he opened his eyes he saw Amanda smiling at him. Her headache was obviously gone by now.

"Good morning sleepy," she said. "How did the movie end?"

"I don't know," Scott replied with a blush on his face. "I fell asleep before the end..."

To be continued...