Scott Chadwick, Summer Associate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilson stopped and looked at his audience, returning his gaze in rapt attention. Even Scott. "The first time someone sucks your dick is always magic. And Coach was good. As good as you two." He looked at Quentin and Adele. "And that is how I aced Jack-Off 101 and Cocksucking 101!"

Wilson looked again at Quentin and Adele. By now Adele was absent-mindedly caressing Quentin's cock. She kissed his shoulder and squeezed his body to hers. For the first time since Wilson began speaking, Quentin's attention shifted to Adele's actions. Wilson and Laura also noticed Adele's actions.

"What happened next," Laura asked. She was sitting on the edge of her lounge.

"That's another story, Laura," Wilson said, reclining on his lounge with his hands behind his head. "Story for story. Adele only told her first time ever with someone else, and her first time being eaten by a woman. I matched her." Lost on everyone was that both Adele and Wilson had revealed other firsts--the first time either of them had seen other people having sex, or a cock being sucked. "Wait a minute!" Wilson exclaimed. "I also told my first time jacking off! You didn't! Adele ..."

Everyone turned and looked at Adele. Adele was no longer interested in recounting her sexual adventures, but in perpetuating them. She too reclined on her lounge, pulling Quentin with her. The skirt of her dress went up, Quentin went in, and everyone watched as Quentin fucked a woman missionary-style for the first time in his life. As he pumped Adele, Wilson felt jealous of the skinny geek for the first time. Adele turned to Wilson and smiled through her pleasure. If she could take Quentin now, she knew she could take Wilson tomorrow.

Wilson looked at Quentin as he rode the older woman.He does fuck pussy as good as he fucks ass, Wilson observed. Well, not exactly. Quentin was pumping in and out of Adele as fast as he could, not paying any mind to the short jiggle technique he had developed for fucking a sphincter. If Adele hadn't been so self-satisfied at taking him, and anticipating taking Wilson, she would have noticed that his style was designed to satisfy only himself.

Evelyn was hugging Wilson's cock to her body, her back to Adele and Quentin. The only first remaining for her was to have some man's dick in her pussy. And that wasn't going to happen! Unless Wilson was that man. Laura had been here, done this, over the last several years since she and Adele became lovers. She was fascinated by Wilson's and Adele's stories, and hoped they wouldn't expect the others--at least not her--to tell their first times. Besides, many of her first times came through Adele. She looked at her niece, holding Wilson's monster cock as if it was a teddy bear, then pass her to Quentin's nearly as monstrous cock plunging in and out of Adele, to Adele's look of rapture, to Scott, standing alone watching it all, somewhat amazed and somewhat jaded.

Chadwick. What are we going to do about him? Laura knew that Adele had expected--hoped--that Evelyn would eventually give in and have sex with him, but that wasn't going to happen. At least not this weekend. It was plain to Laura that Evelyn's aversion to Chadwick was not just to hetero sex. And the little pixie seems to have fallen in love with Wilson. Or at least his cock.Join the club, little one, she thought. Adele was satiated with Quentin and Wilson. That left her to take care of Chadwick. Ugh! Not that Chadwick was unattractive. In fact, quite the opposite. But he was too WASPish, and he was her subordinate. How was she to maintain control over him if he begins to think of himself as her lover?

She stood and went to Chadwick. "Go sit down," she ordered pointing to her lounge. As obeyed, she went to Adele's room, returning several minutes later. Scott was experiencing a first also: the first time watching other people fuck. Aside from Quentin and Wilson. Scott was looking at an exhausted Quentin laying on top of a delirious Adele. Evelyn was now kissing and licking the head of Wilson's cock like a pagan priestess worshipping some priapic god. Scott wondered if she could get all of it in her mouth. Wilson was just laying back, enjoying the oral attention. Scott looked at Laura as she came into the shade of the patio. He did not like that familiar look of determination he recognized on her face.

Laura came over and went to the far side of her lounge. Scott felt her hands on his shoulders at the same time he felt the cushion sink under her weight. He couldn't tell what she was doing, but knew better than to try and find out. Soon he felt the hairs of her cunt against his spine, then a wetness as it slid down to his ass. Next came her legs around his hips and over and between his legs, her calves brushing his balls. He then felt her nipples against his back, followed by the fullness of her breasts pressed against him. Her arms came around him, underneath his own arms, and down to his crotch. It was like she was riding him piggyback with her hands at his crotch. He felt her fingers manipulate him, and, against his will, his dick responded. She stroked him several times, then he felt a familiar sensation, yet strange, for it was the first time a woman had put a condom on him.

Then he felt lips on his ear. Soft, loving. Mrs. Klijster was actually kissing him! His ear, earlobe, nape of the neck! Laura took a firm hold of his dick, and whispered in his ear. "Ever have a woman jack you off, Chadwick?" she asked. Scott could only shake his head negatively.

"We're going to have to have an understanding," she continued as she slowly masturbated him. Scott stared forward somewhat fearfully.

"You're going to be here tonight and tomorrow. Evelyn won't fuck you, and Adele is claiming Quentin and Wilson. That means I have to take care of you. I don't want you getting any ideas." Scott continued staring into the void.

"I'm going to let you fuck me whenever you want, even suck your dick for you, but this is part of the deal about you keeping your mouth shut about us. Understood?"

Scott received what his boss was saying the way he would an onerous research or drafting assignment. He nodded in resignation. Sounded just like a piece of research she didn't like. Scott looked down between his legs. He felt like he was hallucinating. Two sets of legs, two sets of hands. His at his sides, hers around his cock. A lesbian, she says. Who fucks men. And sucks them off. And gives hand jobs. And all damn good. Sooo good. He stiffened, both his cock and his body, ready to cum. So Laura stopped.

Damn! Scott thought. Not just a lesbian. A cock-teasing, lesbian bitch! But he had been a little to hasty in his assessment of her action, or cessation of action. She released him, unwrapped herself from around him, and lay down on the lounge. Scott didn't move, not knowing what was coming next. Laura stroked his arm, "Come on, Chadwick, I didn't put lead in that pencil for you to point it at the ceiling."

Scott turned and saw she was laying with her legs spread, the fingers of her other hand rubbing her lips and clit. As he climbed into position she grabbed his cock and guided it into her, wrapping her legs around him and pushing him in with her heels.

"Take as long as you want, Chadwick," Laura said, moving her hands to his sides. "I'm a good fuck."

And a good fuck she was. She caressed his sides and his back and the back of his head and neck. She squeezed his cock with her cunt. She wrapped her legs around him and unwrapped her legs. She planted her feet flat on the cushion of the lounge and lifted her ass to meet his strokes. She told him when to slow down, when to speed up, when to stop and just let her milk him. She told him to twitch his cock inside her, and to pull out all the way and run it along her vaginal lips. And when he could hold out no longer, she pushed him all the way in and kissed him as if they were longtime lovers. Yet even as he filled the condom with his seed, Scott still wondered: how does a lesbian know how to fuck so good?

Adele watched Scott and Laura fucking with a sense of pride and fulfillment. When she first met Laura, Laura was a stereotypical man-hating dyke. It was several months into their relationship before she brought a man into it, and taught Laura how to enjoy men sexually--to use men the way men used women. One of the secrets of getting fucked good was being a good fuck, she instructed. And Laura was always an A student!

Wilson was content. He had a lesbian on either side of him being fucked silly and a third one sitting between his legs licking the head of his cock. And the dyke to his left was having her pussy stretched so she could take him vaginally. He looked down at Evelyn, who now had her large breasts wrapped around his cock as she licked. She sure a quick learner, he thought. Not that he minded. Between her tongue, her breasts, her hands, the shaft of his cock against her belly, the feel of her butt cheeks against one of his legs, and her leg draped over the other, it was almost as good as being inside a woman. And Wilson had fucked a woman. Coach's wife.

***

Being a young teenager, Wilson was inexperienced in the variations of sex. Group jack-offs and gay fellatio were things he never thought of until he did them. But as he was to learn, the taste of cock lingers on the tongue. Coach's wife, Mrs. Nancy Trent, knew about her husband's gay side from their first date. She was a sophomore at the small college they attended; he was a senior. She was a virgin, but she had acquired a reputation in high school for giving head rather than pussy. At a time when "good girls" didn't do that. So in college, once her virginity was medically certified in the freshman physical check-up, maintaining that status assured her membership in Sigma Tau Epsilon. And being a Sigma meant dating all the hot boys on campus. Including jocks.

Allen Trent was on the football team, the basketball team, the baseball team, the swim team. Which was to be expected since he wanted to be a high school coach. And she wanted to be a high school teacher. History and social studies. They were made for each other. Except she tasted cock on his mouth when he first kissed her. What could she do. She couldn't confront him or else he would ask how she knew what a cock taste like. If she stopped seeing him, all her sorority sisters would want to know why. She couldn't say she didn't like him. She'd been after him from her first day at the college. In fact it's why she pledged Sigma Tau Epsilon.

So she dated him until he graduated. He never made a move, and wondered why she didn't. On their first date when he returned to campus for a visit, she asked him how long he'd been a queer. When he asked how she knew, she told him. When he then asked how she knew what cock tasted like, she told him again. Then she asked him to marry her. On condition that she gets to fuck every cock he sucks, and he gets to suck every cock she fucks. And they lived happily every after.

"Who's the new cock," she asked the evening Coach came home after sucking Wilson the first time. When he told her, she went ballistic. "Are you insane! You know what could happen to you if he says anything! He's not a senior, he hasn't been conditioned like the others! Are you insane!"

Of course she was more composed when he described Wilson's cock. And determined to judge for herself. Which she did at the end of the summer. She came to the school on the last day of the camp. Coach was sucking Wilson off again when she walked into the office. Instinctively Wilson tried to pull his dick out of Coach's mouth, only to have Coach grab his buttocks and hold him in place. Coach kept sucking him, just enough to keep him hard. Mrs. Trent closed the door and locked it, being more cautious than her husband. By the time she reached the pair, Coach had released Wilson, leaving his eight-incher pointing at Coach's face. Mrs. Trent knelt down, kissed her husband, then took Wilson in her mouth, the first head he received from a woman.

Wilson noted the difference in techniques, in feel, not knowing whether it was the difference between a man giving head and a woman. He was about to come when Mrs. Trent pulled back, turned and french kissed her husband. She stood and guided Wilson to the Coach's chair, a seat in which Wilson had never sat. Nancy hiked up her skirt and straddled him, her back to him. She placed her hands on his knees, balanceing herself. She could only take about half of him inside her before he felt something like a wall. As he adjusted to the feel of a pussy around his cock, Wilson felt something wet and rough at his balls. Looking around Mrs. Trent he saw Coach between their legs, licking his balls. Coach went up to the base of his cock, then began licking his wife's pussy. Wilson couldn't see much, but he could feel Coach's tongue on him. The next thing he felt was his cock being squeezed in a soft vise, then that vise beginning to ripple. It would be Thanksgiving before he could accurately judge when Mrs. Trent was having an orgasm.

Wilson didn't know what he should do other than sit there. Mrs. Trent pulled free of his cock, turned around with her skirt still hiked up around her hips, giving him his first look at a pussy. She had a glazed look in her eyes and the widest smile he'd ever seen as she slid back on his cock, this time facing him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and began pushing herself up and down on his cock. Soon Wilson felt that tingling sensation that Coach's sucking caused, and he felt himself twitching inside Mrs. Trent.

Mrs. Trent felt it too. She rose up, keeping just the cockhead inside her, squeezing her cunt around him. When he stopped twitching she rose completely. White fluid coated his dick and was running down her legs. She leaned against the desk and began fingering herself as Coach attacked Wilson's cock, nearly gagging as he swallowed him. Wilson looked from Coach to Mrs. Coach. Coach had his eyes closed, sucking on Wilson as if this was the last time he would have the opportunity. Wilson got hard again and came, this time a dry cum.

"Over here, Allen," Mrs. Trent commanded. Coach turned and looked at his wife's pussy. Cum was dribbling out of it, running down her legs, coating her fingers. He immediately leapt at her, licking her inner thighs, then her pussy. Nancy raised her legs and draped them over his shoulders, squeezing his head in her orgasm.

"Your name is Wilson?" she asked Wilson. He could only nod. "Has my husband done anything with you then suck your dick?" Wilson shook his head. Mrs. Trent looked down at her husband. "Well, we'll just have to correct that."

So before the Trents were arrested at the end of the school year for child molestation, lewd conduct with a minor, indecent exposure, statutory rape, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and child endangerment, Wilson experienced fucking his first man in the ass, fucking his first woman in the ass, being fucked in the ass by a man, being fucked in the ass by a strap-on, eating pussy, sucking cock, getting a hand job from a man, giving a hand-job to a man, getting one from a woman, and giving one to a woman. Of the fifty plus students listed in the indictment, missing was the name of one Wilson Woodrow.

Wilson regretted the arrest of the Trents, but kept silent, especially given the vocal denunciations his father made about them. He began dating and found that Nancy Trent was the only woman who could take him. Or rather that the teenage girls who did put out were not capable of taking him. And they considered oral and anal sex perversions. So Wilson settled for hand jobs from his dates, and began meeting with many of the other boys from the Trents' extracurricular activities. Oral and anal were not perversions to them, or if they were, they wallowed in them. By now Wilson was his current size, and he found out that there were many size queens in the Black community of his city. Once word got out, Wilson never had to worry about a gay mouth or ass to service him. Being a fair man, he saw no reason not to provide what he was receiving. But he never forgot Nancy Trent's cunt.

***

Wilson looked at the lounges on both sides of him. Almost like looking into facing mirrors. On both was a white woman with a white man younger than herself laying on top of her, his cock spent. Of course the two women had different reactions to the men on top of them. Adele eased Quentin out of her, pushing him to the patio floor until his face was even with her cunt. Quentin looked at her pussy and the cum coating its lips and running down the crack of her ass. The firm pull of her hand on his hair made no mistake about what she wanted. He balked.

She firmly pulled him to her. "Why do men always hate to eat their own cum?" She looked sternly at Quentin. "Now, Quentin, you suck Woody's cock, don't you?" Quentin's nod was barely perceptible. "And what do you do when he cums?" The reasoning was sound, but still Quentin was hesitant. By now Adele was sitting up. She swung her far leg over his shoulder and pulled his face into her crotch. Once his face was mashed into her cunt, and covered with his cum and her juices, Quentin took to eating her like a duck to water. Adele reclined on the lounge, pulling Quentin with her. As Quentin stuck his tongue into her vagina, scouring the walls for every bit of cum, Adele flooded her canal with another series of orgasms.

On the other side of Wilson, Laura was having a different experience. Both heard Adele's questions, and assumed what was happening. Assumed because neither could see over Wilson's and Evelyn's bodies. But even if they could've seen Adele and Quentin, Scott would not have seen anything. Laura had her hand on the back of his head, holding it to the crook of her neck. Her other hand she had cupping one of his butt cheeks, her fingernails tracing patterns just inside the crack of his ass. He was still inside her, and she worked her cunt to see if she could put lead back in his pencil. Adele said they were going to fuck the boys silly, and Laura had determined to do just that. So the WASP wants to fuck a girl from the wrong side of the tracks? Well, she'll make him beg for her pussy after this weekend!

What is this woman doing to me, Scott wondered. He thought he was done for the day when he filled the condom. He hadn't pulled out and rolled off her, his normal post-coital moves, because of the firmness of her grip on his head and the way her legs wrapped around his. Besides, it wasn't unpleasant to feel her breasts against his chest, their bellies against each other, and the octopus-like way she wrapped herself around him. But those fingernails in his ass. No one had ever done that! And the way she squeezed his dick with her pussy. And she's a dyke! Well, she did say I could fuck her as long as I wanted.

Laura shifted her legs so that her feet were flat on the lounge cushion as Scott began to ride her again. She pulled his head back and kissed him full on the mouth, running her tongue inside. Breaking the kiss, she smiled at him. "Enjoying the ride, Chadwick?" The slightly diabolical way she said this almost made him lose his erection. Almost.

Wilson, in going from watching Scott and Laura settle into a moderate paced fuck on one side of him to Quentin groveling at Adele's cunt on the other side, looked over Evelyn several times. Which was not easy since the little woman was rubbing her cunt up and down his cock, squeezing its head between her breasts, and occasionally licking or kissing it. He reached down, gripped her waist in both hands, and lifted her toward him. He brought her all the way to his face and kissed her, breaking the kiss off way before she wanted it to end. He then positioned her so that the head of his cock was against the top of her cunt, massaging her clit and the top of both the inner and outer lips at the same time. He moved her back and forth a few times until she got the idea. Released, Evelyn balanced herself on Wilson's chest as she scooted back and forth along his cock, now laying against his stomach.