Scott Chadwick, Summer Associate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele and Laura watched Evelyn sliding back and forth on Wilson's cock. Both had been there, done that. Nice for Evelyn to learn how to enjoy cock, even if this one was too big to enjoy properly. Adele continued to lay back and watch after Quentin had finished his oral duties between her legs. Laura was keeping a hand on Scott's head and ass, making sure she drained him. Evelyn pushed herself upright, trying to straddle Wilson's hips. She couldn't so she scooted back, straddled his thigh, and brought Wilson's cock upright. She kissed it again, moved up so that she was actually kneeling on his hips, and ran her pussy up and down the shaft. She then stood up, placed the cockhead at her pussy, and slid down!

Everyone looked at the spectacle in shock and in awe, even Wilson. Everyone had believed that Evelyn's pussy was small because Evelyn was small. Even Adele had not been able to take Wilson. And Evelyn was a virgin! But lots of stereotypes and misinformation were being destroyed that weekend, and this was another. Evelyn lost her virginity to the biggest cock that she would ever see, that Laura had ever seen, that Adele had ever tried. And it didn't hurt a bit! She slid down until her knees touched the cushion on one side, and Wilson's hip on the other. Then, with some difficulty, she pushed herself up and off. She then laid down next to Wilson, kissing his big black chest, the biggest smile she ever had on her face.

Adele was now sitting on the side of her lounge, her mouth agape. For the first time in many, many years, she was shocked, surprised, nonplused, jealous, envious, angry. Shocked because she didn't believe what she had just seen was possible. Surprised because she didn't think Evelyn would ever get fucked. Nonplused because she wanted to be the first woman in that household to fuck Woody. Jealous because she wasn't. Envious because Evelyn did at once what Adele had been trying to do for two years. And angry for the same reason.

Laura shared Adele's shock and surprise, for the same reasons. This was quickly replaced with the fear that Evelyn may have done herself an injury. That her niece was able to extricate herself, then lovingly lay beside Wilson was the only proof she needed to let them alone. There was a touch of envy, though.

Wilson was also in shock. Like Adele and Laura, he had thought himself too big for the petite woman. When she slid down his pole, he thought she had slipped and that he had hurt her. Now that she had extricated herself after only one stroke, he didn't know whether it was because she was injured or not. But he did know that she had taken his full nine and a half inches! Something more experienced women like Adele and Coach's wife had not done.

"Fuck me, Wilson." Evelyn's request startled the Black lawyer and the other women. Wilson said nothing, just stared at the rafters of the overhanging roof. Adele was now looking at the two of them fully, sitting on the edge of her lounge, Quentin relegated to the lower end like some puppy. Laura rather unceremoniously pushed Scott off of her and swung to a sitting position facing Adele. The women looked at each other, then at the two on the lounge between them. Evelyn was rubbing Wilson's stomach and chest, planting kisses. She rolled on top of him and looked at him.

"Fuck me, Wilson."

Wilson looked at the doll-like figure on his body, then to the left and right at Adele and Laura, the same deer-in-the-headlights look when Scott first caught him and Daniels. For all her varied emotions, Adele recovered quickly. She quickly shifted from her lounge to Wilson's, guiding Evelyn off his massive body.

"Stand up, Woody," she commanded. Wilson obeyed, looking like a stereotypical muscle-bound behemoth for the first time that weekend. "Lay down, Evie sweetie," she commanded Evelyn, who obeyed as well. "Spread your legs," she ordered. Evelyn complied again. Adele ran her hand over Evelyn's pussy. "You're about to become a real woman, Evelyn," Adele said, looking into her face. "I've hoped for this day for a long time." Adele continued to finger the younger woman's cunt. "Cocks are good, it's only the pricks they're attached to that are assholes."

Laura suppressed a smirk at this oft-repeated remark. Adele leaned down and frenched Evelyn, then kissed each of her nipples, her navel, and tongued her pussy until she was on the verge of cumming. Pulling away, she turned to Wilson, nearly being hit by his cock. In one fluid motion she opened her mouth and took the head in, sucking gently as she looked up at him. Wilson looked down at her, seeing a look of reverence and command he had not seen on Adele's face since their first encounters. He looked over at Laura, whose face expressed both approval of what was about to happen, and wonder of what was about to happen. Adele took the now rampant Wilson out of her mouth, giving the head one last lick. She then positioned him on the lounge, the head of his cock at Evelyn's pussy. She took Evelyn's left leg and held it up and out, looking at Laura to do the same with the right leg. Evelyn was now in the position Adele had assumed that morning, except Wilson's dick was aimed at her cunt, not her asshole.

Wilson leaned forward, placing his weight on his arms, keeping his body off of Evelyn's. He was not sure what he should do, fearing that he would crush the little woman if he tried to fuck her normally. In the back of their minds, Adele and Laura thought the same. Only Evelyn was fully confident of her ability to take Wilson fully. He would not only make a woman of her, but she would make a man of him. Adele pushed his cockhead into Evelyn, then fed the rest of his cock into her until only the part covered by her fist remained. Laura, Scott, Quentin, and even Adele watched Evelyn's cunt swallow Wilson's cock in fascination. Adele removed her hand and Wilson pushed the last few inches in himself. He wanted to look into Evelyn's face, to see if he was hurting her, but all he could see when he looked down was the top of her head.

Evelyn waited until she felt Wilson's balls touch her ass before she tightened her cunt muscles as much as she could. Not that she had to tighten them much. She placed her hands on Wilson's side and kissed the massive torso above her. She relaxed her cunt, expecting him to start pulling out. When he didn't, she took charge. "Fuck me, Wilson!"

Wilson pulled out slowly, then pushed himself in just as slow. Evelyn kicked her legs free of Adele and Laura, planted her feet on the cushion and tried to push against Wilson. Adele moved to Wilson's head, kissed him, and said. "Fuck her, Woody!"

Wilson picked up the pace, but still not as fast as when he reamed Adele that morning. Adele reached between them and began rubbing Evelyn's clit. "Faster, Woody, faster," Adele began chanting. Wilson began to move rapidly, met stroke for stroke by Evelyn. After several minutes, Wilson came inside a cunt for the first time since he was 14. For the first time in her life, Evelyn felt a dick spurting semen inside her pussy. That feel, the thought that she had given Wilson pleasure, and Adele's insistent fingers on her clit, took Evelyn over the edge. While it was not as intense as other orgasms she'd had, it was the first orgasm with a cock in her cunt.

Wilson rested with his weight on his forearms and knees, his cock twitching and spurting inside Evelyn. Pulling out of the pixie slowly, he lumbered over to Adele's lounge, nearly kicking Quentin as he lay on his back. Evelyn pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at her pussy. Her lips, which had always fitted snugly together, were now parted about an inch, and Wilson's seed was flooding from it, already forming a large pool at her ass. She looked at Adele triumphantly before laying down again.

Adele looked at Evelyn from head to cunt, then at Wilson, his cum-smeared cock laying against his thigh. She then stood, staddled Evelyn's lounge and declared, "Evelyn Norwood Van Dyke, you are now high priestess of Woody's cock, and I submit to you!" She then knelt on the lounge between Evelyn's legs and buried her face in Evelyn's crotch.

The declaration caught everyone by surprise. Adele had created the cult of Wilson's cock, with herself as high priestess, when she and Laura first began frigging themselves with him. But it had been over a year since the three had played that scene. Evelyn, Scott and Quentin, of course, knew nothing of what was occurring, other than what they witnessed.

As Adele cleaned Evelyn's cunt, Laura kissed Evelyn on the lips. "Welcome to womanhood, sweetie." Laura then kissed her way to Evelyn's right breast, which she took in her mouth and sucked liked a nursing child. Evelyn lay back to enjoy the ministrations of her sapphic lovers, having been in this situation often. Yet this was different. There was a certain tingling at her cunt, a different feel to her nether lips. She looked over at Wilson and smiled just as Adele brought her to another orgasm.

-000-

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trudy and Tommy The siblings spy on couple having sex.in Incest/Taboo
Marline Becomes A Slut Ch. 1 Anti-porn minister's wife is abducted and transformed.in Group Sex
Submissive Trudy Mr. Wilson dominates the sexy nympho.in Fetish