Scott is Blackmailed into Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott did not try to wipe his face and merely returned to kneel in the centre of the room.

Alexis looked on enviously, "Can't we keep him? You have always said we need a personal slave here in the prison."

Ellen was finally satisfied, "Well done everybody, that it for today. Dinner is at eight o'clock." She then turned to Scott, "Be a darling and help Julie serve dinner tonight."

"Of course, ma'am."

What Scott did not know was this innocent request started a chain reaction whereby members of the crew found it more and more difficult to separate Scott (actor and theoretical star of the film) from Ted (a slave). They gradually insisted he call them "ma'am" and it seemed natural that they get him to run errands and do the most menial of tasks.

After supper Scott was taken back to the dungeon, where he was forced to strip and then get into a cage. The cage was some six feet by four and had a padded floor but he was given no blankets. Claire locked him in. As they left him, Scott pondered his first day in porn. It was only later that Scott found out that Ellen had allocated him a nice airy room on the first floor.

~

The filming was going well, they were at least a day ahead of schedule. Ellen was surprised at Scott's willingness to do even the most humiliating and degrading scenes. Each time she pushed him a little further, waiting for a refusal and when none came she would make even more demands. This was going to be classic porn when they had finished.

They had now been filming for four days when Ellen decided to shoot a lesbian scene between Claire and Fi. At last Scott had some time off, so he retired to the pool. He was wearing a brief thong partly because Ellen now insisted that he wear skimpy underwear but mostly because a thong put less pressure on his poor bottom; now terribly sore after three scenes in which the girls had whipped him.

He dreaded the day when 'Cane me, fuck me #4' would be released and the clips that would inevitably appear on the internet. Scott counted the days, and wondered how he would get his revenge on Sandro. This pain and anger was mitigated by the pride he felt in saving Kate from prison.

Julie sat down on Scott's recliner and stroked his bottom. Even the softest touch was agony. Scott squealed.

"Oh, sorry Scott. Your bottom still painful?"

"Yes, I am afraid three beatings in four days has left it very tender. Ellen has promised no more until Friday."

"Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings but Ellen asked me to get you. She wants to shoot the next scene in ten minutes."

"OK, no rest for the wicked."

"Ellen asked you to take this." Julie passed over a little blue pill.

The crew had converted one of the rooms on the ground floor into bedroom. As ever, there were an enormous number people squeezed in what was only a fair sized room.

Scott went and found Ellen. "Oh Scott wonderful, we are ready for you. Be a darling strip we will be shooting in a second."

Scott slipped down his thong and stood naked waiting for specific instructions, but now Ellen was talking to Jill about the sound. Scott did not mind being naked with the actresses, they were all in the same boat, but hated the stares of all the crew. When there was a scene to shoot all the hangers-on made sure they looked in, cooks, props people, you name it, they all wanted to see Claire, Fi, Alexis and him naked or even better 'on the job'. He saw the girls arguing in one corner of the room. They were still wearing their catsuits, so Scott knew this would be another 'torture scene'.

Eventually Ellen returned to Scott, "Sorry Scott, we need you spread eagled on the bed." Scott saw a huge iron framed bed, covered in a spotless white satin sheet. He winced as he sat down, but obediently slid into the centre and extended his arms and legs. He was always nervous about being tied up, particularly with his penis so exposed, but he knew he had better do it and hope. Julie and another aide buckled his wrists and ankles into some restraints. Gwen the appeared to make sure his makeup was all right. He felt himself getting an erection as she pulled his penis so she could powder between his legs.

Ellen was getting impatient, "Come on girls. We are ready."

The scene started with a long shot of Scott's taut and naked body before panning to Claire, Fi and Alexis coming in through the door with their whips. After some abuse, they proceeded to beat Scott; Claire concentrating on Scott's thighs. Fi his nipples and Alexis beating the area around his penis with her riding crop. Ellen kept indicating she wanted them to him beat harder and Scott cried out with ever greater urgency. Fi was whipping his nipples without mercy, whereas Claire had a cat o' nine tails and started very gently so that the rubber strands barely touched his flesh, but even she gradually started to beat him harder. The whip stung as Scott's inner thighs were hugely sensitive.

After a few minutes Fi clasped Scott's jaw and stuffed a large red ball gag into his mouth, now his screams were muffled. This made Scott's torment worse as somehow the ability to scream reduced the pressure. The camera was its normal intrusive self, coming in for close-ups on Scott's face and penis. The girls wiggled their perfect butts and gradually unzipped their tops to show their cleavage.

Eventually Ellen called "Cut." If Scott thought his ordeal was over and he would be released he was sadly mistaken. Julie removed the ball gag from his mouth and Gwen dusted on some more powder, but he was the left spread eagle as the crew discussed the next shot. The Viagra was now having quite an effect and Scott was very erect, it was a strange "sweet and sour" feeling, being terribly horny at the same time as aching from head to toe after a vigorous whipping.

Ellen called the girls, "So have you decided which one of you will do it?"

Claire replied, "I am afraid I pulled rank. What's the use of being the Commander if there are no perks?"

Ellen then called, "Action."

The camera panned to Claire as she bent over and pulled the zip from the back of the catsuit, between her legs and up to her stomach, exposing the very moist pussy. She never wore panties. Claire climbed on the bed, placed her hands flat on Scott's nipples and then lowered her body so her head was resting on her hands. The pressure made Scott yelp with pain.

Claire smiled, "So how is my pain slut?"

This was not in the script and Scott did not know how to reply, she looked so angelic but caused him so much pain. His confusion was made worse by the fact his penis was resting between her legs.

"I never like being accused of being a cruel guard commander. So let's have some fun."

Claire got up. Sitting on Scott's thighs, she looked at his now extreme erection and smiled. She raised herself up and eased herself onto Scott.

"Come on my little slut, do your duty." Claire now started to fuck him, hard and with great determination. Scott's first reaction was pain, due to the whipping Claire had given his thighs, but this quickly vanished and the pleasure of this beautiful woman was all consuming. As he was tightly bound, he could do little but this did not matter, as Claire was clearly an expert in male rape. She fucked him hard, but when she felt he was close to climax eased off only to renew her assault with even great vigour. Soon Scott could not bear to be denied and Claire, on Ellen's signal, brought them both to a simultaneous climax.

~

After lunch on the next day, Ellen summoned Scott with orders for him to come in his bright orange shorts. His bottom was still very painful so it was agony getting the tight shorts on.

On entering Ellen's study he was told to kneel as she said she was expecting a visitor. In the end Scott had to wait for almost twenty minutes before the promised meeting. Eventually there was a knock at the door and Sandro came in. Scott could not suppress a look of pure hatred.

"Ellen, wonderful to see you. How's the film going? As promised I have brought you a new recruit." With that he waved to a slight girl, blond in her early to mid twenties. She entered the room, plainly extremely nervous.

"Sandro, you are a darling. So who is this?"

"She's Jesse and is available for a few days shooting, if you have a vacancy."

"Sandro, that's perfect I have just the roll for her." Turning around she said, "Sandro, Scott has been wonderful, he has really got into the spirit of the film. I really hope I might be able to book him for the sequel." Sandro could not help gloating as he saw Scott kneel on the floor, next to naked.

"Jesse, be a darling and put these shorts on. We will start shooting soon."

Jesse took the shorts, they were just like those she wore at Hooters, and looked around for a place to change. Sandro turned to her and said, "Jesse, no need to be too modest, change in the corner." Jesse did, conscious that everyone was watching. She returned in the tight shorts with her arms crossed over her tits. She was evidently very embarrassed.

"Scott could you show Jesse to her room. It is the first on the left on your landing. Sandro and I need a few minutes in private."

Jesse looked at her bag and Scott saw her confusion, how could she pick it up without lowering her arms. Scott saved things by crossing the room to pick it up himself.

As they left the room, Jesse said, "Thanks. What kind of film are you making here?"

Scott looked at her in surprise, she must be able to guess, "Jesse, it is called 'Cane me, fuck me #4'."

"So it's porn."

"Very much so, I am afraid."

"So we are both in the same boat. What does that bastard Sandro have on you?"

"I suspect we should keep the details of Sandro's blackmail to ourselves."

"Yes, you are right. I will just keep telling myself only five days to go."

After depositing her bag in her room, Scott showed Jesse to the set. It was going to be another prison scene. Scott could not help but admire Jesse's slight but perfectly formed body. He wondered what Ellen had in store for her.

After a while Ellen duly arrived and waved to Jesse, "Come over here I will introduce you to the crew."

Jesse went over still with her hands over her tits, "Oh Jesse relax. Get your hands down. Sandro said you liked your sex."

There was something in Ellen's stare that made Jesse let her hands fall by her sides, uncovering a beautiful pair of breasts.

When Ellen was doing the introductions, Scott was taken to the prison cell, where Julie made him stretch his arms above his head and buckled his wrists into some shackles.

When the crew had finished setting up the cameras and lights, Jesse came into the cell to see a helpless Scott. They talked but the conversation was of a normal 'porn script' quality before Jesse came up to Scott and started to suck his nipples. As she did so, she began to feel his cock through his shorts. Scott was now getting very excited, despite her initial reluctance Jesse was very good at this. His nipples felt great, his penis even better. Jesse grasped Scott's shorts and gradually pulled them down. She then carefully placed them in front of Scott and knelt on them in a very ladylike manner.

Jesse took Scott's now almost erect penis into her mouth, initially just the head which she kissed and licked; then Jesse took it down her throat as far as she could, sucking with all her might, then she slowly withdrew. Scott was now terribly erect and his penis covered in Jesse's saliva. She then took it all the way down her throat and again withdrew. Jesse looked at Scott's penis, licking its head with deft flicks of her tongue. She took it all the way down her throat a third time. Scott was now almost desperate with desire. Jesse then started in earnest, massaging his balls as she sucked with increasing vigour. She went down quicker and quicker with ever increasing force, using her hands and tongue to add to his pleasure. Scott tried to restrain himself but this was too much and he started to cum with great force. Jesse released him and let the cum splash over her face and down her tits.

Scott was given some time to recover before the next scene with Jesse. The idea was for them to kiss and then for Jesse to strip, and for her to push Scott to the ground and ride him.

On cue Jesse unclipped Scott's shackles and started kissing him, she was wonderful. She took charge pulling Scott down to the floor. She then rose and slowly slipped down her shorts all the time swaying her delectable arse, she then got down on her knees. She was hugely self conscious about doing this in front of such an audience but 'hey ho'. As she lowered herself she heard the sound girl swear and lower the boom mike, then the camera girl stopped moving towards her. Something was clearly wrong.

"Jesse dear, turn around could you?"

As Jesse did so, Ellen said, "Cut, back in five minutes. Jesse don't move, we'll sort things out. Julie ... please."

Jesse could see she was not a popular lady. What had she done? She stood in the middle of the set with her shorts around her ankles.

A few moments later, Julie appeared with a towel, a metal bowl and a small bag. "Jesse, easy mistake to make. Spread you legs and I will sort things out." Jesse stepped out of her shorts, still confused but strangely obedient, she spread her legs as requested. Julie kneeled before her and splashed some hot water on her pussy. This brought Jesse out of her trance.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Shaving you. Pubes are not popular in porn." Julie gripped Jesse's thigh as she squirted shaving foam on her pussy. It was a very strange sensation, before Jesse could complain Julie pulled out a razor and started to shave. Jesse realised she was in the middle of the room with literally dozens of people watching as she was forcibly shaved. God, she could not even control the most intimate parts of her body. The coldness of the menthol on her skin and Julie's tender touch as she fingered Jesse's clit, was extremely erotic and much as Jesse hated to admit it, it turned her on something rotten. She obeyed as Julie ordered her to spread her legs further as she shaved between her legs. Eventually Jesse felt Julie dry her, the spray some 'after shave' directly onto her pussy. Jesse squealed with surprise and pain. She had never shaved herself before and it felt as if her poor pussy was on fire. She couldn't stand still as she squirmed in pain and she realised, pleasure. Julie then told her that she must not put her panties back on for at least twenty minutes.

Ellen was watching intently, she saw Jesse's embarrassment and subsequent pleasure. The girl was now sitting down naked with her legs spread as wide as possible, her discomfort outweighing any potential embarrassment. Ellen hoped this degrading spectacle would get Jesse over her initial nerves. Ellen's favourite cure for nervous newbie porn stars was to humiliate them early in the shoot, so they felt nothing Ellen requested later could be any worse - little did they know what was really to come.

Jesse found the tingling would not go away. Julie was right there was no way she could possibly wear any panties. She dressed for her next scene, putting on some hold-up stockings and a tight shirt that she tied at her midriff, but remaining naked between her waist and her thighs. Jesse found that standing, legs well spread, by the fans used on the lighting rig was best. The constant flow or air on her naked pussy meant the tingling became almost bearable. Whenever she had to move away from the fan or perform errands for Ellen she was soon ready to scream with frustration, even rubbing ice cubes over her clit only gave her temporary relief.

~

Scott had not been required for the next morning's shooting, so had retired to the pool to get a little privacy. When Julie eventually found him, she smiled as she gave him a small black bag, "Ellen wants you on set in an hour. You are to put these on first."

Scott looked in the bag and found it contained black PVC lingerie, "Julie, there must be a mistake; this must be for Fi, Claire or Alexis."

"Oh no, Scott definitely you. You had better hurry, you don't want to keep Ellen waiting."

Scott couldn't believe it. Ellen had humiliated him consistently throughout the week but lingerie? Scott sat and thought, surely this was a bridge too far? But then he remembered the content of the scenes he had already done for Ellen and that she could always threaten to phone Sandro. If he didn't do the scene, she would go ballistic and he knew he didn't want to get on the wrong side of her. So eventually he took off his clothes and started by putting on the stockings and suspenders, then the panties. He finally struggled into the PVC corset. He was grateful that Julie helped him lace up the back, pulling it very tight 'to give him some curves'. She then handed him a chocker and earrings. However much he hated the design and in particular the black lace trim, the PVC lingerie itself was beautiful as it slipped over his shaved legs and torso. As he dressed two girls approached, Scott recognised them as a hairdresser and make-up artist. They watched Scott clearly fascinated, whispering and giggling.

"Scott sit, Rachel needs to do her stuff." As Scott sat on a stool in front of his mirror. Rachel brushed his hair clipping in a couple of hair-clips, giving him an innocent looking fringe.

The make-up girl then took over with her powders and paints. As she applied some bright red lipstick, she whispered, "Scott, you are so brave doing this movie. I would never have the courage. I would be afraid my family would see it." Scott was relieved he didn't have to reply.

Ready, Julie ordered him to stand. The girls were proud of their work, he would pass as a girl at anything other than the closest distances. It wasn't perfect but his androgynous looks had metamorphosised into distinct femininity. In fact Julie thought he looked very cute. His arse looked great. She gave him a quick demonstration on how to walk in high heels and explained how he should speak. They then went off to the set.

Scott was worried, the film seemed one humiliation after another, "Ma'am, do you know what Ellen wants me to do?"

"Scott, just obey. This is porn, she hasn't employed you for your acting ability, so it will be 'sucking and fucking'." Julie then patted him on the bottom and wished him good luck.

Scott walked into the dungeon, he was very conscious that all the crew had downed tools and were now staring at him. Some were photographing him on their iPhones. He walked with whatever dignity he could command over to Ellen and said softly, "Ma'am you wanted me."

Initially Ellen did not hear, but when she turned all she saw a sweet new girl. Who was she? and why was she on the set? She was pretty enough, if a bit of a tart. Was she one of the crew who wanted to earn some extra money? No, was she one of Sandro's girls? She could always do with more girls, but ... then Ellen heard merry laughter. It dawned on her that it was Scott. Poor boy had been subject to another practical joke. When Scott realised he had been the victim, he ran from the room, mortified with embarrassment.

Scott was popular with the crew but it seemed he was a natural victim for their jokes. To start with his robe and clothes would be hidden, so he was always wandering around naked between takes, then someone had smeared 'Deep Heat' on a strap-on dildo that was used on him. This time they tried to turn him into a girl.

~

Ellen knew Scott would need time to sulk over his humiliation, so moved on to another scene in which Fi fucked Jesse using her baton. Jesse was well lubricated but even so she found it hard to take the baton, eventually Fi managed to penetrate her and Jesse was subject to some proper police brutality. Ellen noticed that despite Jesse's initial reluctance she was now settling down to her role remarkably well. Scott on the other hand was still visibly embarrassed whenever he was asked to take his clothes off in public.