Scott is Blackmailed into Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
336 Followers

Eventually Ellen could wait no longer and sent Gwen to find Scott.

"Scott, I am afraid Ellen really needs you for the next scene. So she has asked me to help you get ready. I promise I was not involved in the joke."

Scott felt so humiliated at being tricked into wearing the lingerie and the crew's laughter that he just wanted to get away but he knew he couldn't. Ellen would go berserk at six days filming going to waste and Sandro would certainly take his revenge. Anyway he didn't have any clothes.

"OK, Gwen, but please no tricks this time."

Scott stripped and rubbed some oil all over his body. His skin glistened. When he had finished, Gwen touched up the places he could not reach. She then gave him a tiny black g-string.

Scott walked onto the set with his eyes firmly on the ground trying to avoid making eye contact with any of the crew. He wished they knew how difficult it was being whipped and humiliated in public. Scott was struck by the silence, no laughing, no cat calls.

Scott stood in front of Ellen, legs together, hands behind his back and eyes lowered, "You wanted me, ma'am."

"Yes Scott. We are doing scene twelve. Could you please stand between the pillars over there." Scott did so, allowing one of Ellen's assistants to gag him, buckle on some wrist and ankle cuffs and then attach them to chains. As Scott stood she tightened the chains so soon Scott was spread eagle. The chains were very tight and did not allow Scott to move at all.

Claire, in a latex basque and stockings, approached carrying a huge Bowie knife. Scott was now worried. Claire smiled as she ran the blade down Scott's chest, not quite hard enough so that it pierced his skin. Scott wondered what she had in mind, this was getting serious. Claire lowered the knife to Scott's balls and whacked them with the flat side of the blade. She moved the knife beneath Scott's g-string, he felt the point as Claire stabbed his penis, hard enough to hurt but again not so it pierced the skin. Scott was now sweating profusely, very worried and terribly vulnerable. Moving the blade to one side, Claire cut the g-string. It immediately fell open. Claire then cut the other side so Scott was now totally naked.

Claire approached again and kissed his left nipple, the feeling was wonderful but short-lived, she almost immediately attached a heavy nipple clamp. Scott felt the weight as she let go. She then did the same to his right nipple. Scott tried to scream, but all the gag allowed was the most pathetic of gurgles. Claire then massaged his cock, her hands felt so cold. Scott had never felt more helpless as he felt her raise his penis and the sensation of cold steel as she clipped on a metal ring around the top of his balls. Scott felt the pressure on his balls, then pain in his inner thighs as the spikes attached to the ring dug into them.

Claire then proceeded to beat Scott, every time he moved with the force of the blow he felt more pain in his nipples and thighs. Claire wandered around Scott hitting with her paddle at seemingly random intervals. Scott never knew when or from where the next blow was likely to fall. Claire amused herself by striking every part of his anatomy, even his penis.

Alexis then came on set, wearing a quite minute black bikini, carrying what looked like a paint roller. She approached and moved the roller over Scott's upper groin. It was covered in spikes. The pain was indescribable. Alexis smiled so sweetly as she watched his violent reaction, then rolled it over Scott's still tender buttocks, laughing as he desperately tried to keep out of her clutches. Scott jerked one way then the other trying to avoid the roller, this merely added to the torment of his thighs and nipples. Alexis then crouched and brought the roller between Scott's thighs, causing Scott even more pain. Finally she took his defenceless penis raised it and rolled the instrument over his balls. It felt as if she was sticking thousand of pins into him simultaneously. Her previous beatings were nothing in comparison.

At the end of the scene Ellen kept the camera on Scott, watching his sweat running down his well oiled naked body. She felt sympathy for the pain he had just endured, but knew she was shooting some great porn; viewers could always tell if actors were faking it.

Scott was exhausted when Gwen finally released him. One of the crew brought Scott his robe and a large envelope. It was only the next morning that Scott had the energy to open the envelope and found a large card with the word 'Sorry' on the front, opening it, it seemed as if every crew member had signed, "Sorry, no more practical jokes, ever! Jo ... Really Sorry, love you loads Teresa ... So Sorry, love Kari ..." Scott was touched.

Jesse was still in pain, the tingling in her pussy would not abate. She was quite unable to wear panties or even a skirt. Jesse sat through dinner and then an evening in the bar with her shirt, stockings but still naked between her tum and thighs. Jesse must have rubbed dozens of ice cubs over his pussy. She was not much better the next morning when she had a lesbian scene with Alexis.

~

The filming finished at lunchtime on Monday. As the house was off the beaten track Scott gratefully accepted Claire's offer of a ride back into town. He changed into his jeans and a gingham shirt. It was a relief to be wearing normal clothes for the first time in a week. The film had been endured and Sandro should be off his back. Scott said goodbye to the still suffering Jesse, Alexis, Fi and as many of the crew as he could. Now he had the prospect of a couple of hours in Claire's company, something he was very much looking forward to.

Ellen came over thanking the cast and the crew. When she reached Claire and Scott, she kissed Claire on the cheek calling her a 'super star'.

"Scott, I was wondering if I could give you a ride back into town?"

"Well ma'am ..."

"Sorry Scott didn't I say I have to go to Bridgeport before going home? Sorry I can't give you the lift after all."

Scott did not believe Claire for a minute, but clearly Ellen always got what she wanted, "Well ma'am that is a very kind offer."

Ellen guided Scott to her small yellow Lotus. Scott was nervous but at least the trip would be quick and fun.

As soon as they got onto the freeway, Ellen seemed to relax and started to chat. Scott was a little nervous at first but was soon enjoying himself, Ellen's wicked sense of humour was infectious. She was a wonderful mimic, in particular managing Fi's accent to a T.

She then started asking Scott about himself. He felt he fended off the questions well enough, not lying but hardly telling the full truth either. Ellen kept coming back to Sandro. Scott saw she thought they were lovers, on this he disabused her. But Scott noticed however light her tone, Ellen kept asking questions, until she had well and truly cornered him.

"So Scott are you going to tell me the truth about Sandro? He's blackmailing you, isn't he?"

With some reluctance Scott admitted this was true.

"And Jesse?"

"Yes ma'am."

The lightness of Ellen's tone disappeared in an instant, it seemed as the car had suddenly become freezing. "That's not so good. I think I may have to have a word with him." There was real menace in the words that Scott had never heard before.

After a few moments of silence Ellen said, "Scott, I therefore owe you an apology. Sandro insisted you were eager to get into porn and very much wanted the part. I would never have asked you to do some of the scenes if I had known the truth."

The apology was all the more touching as it was so unexpected. "You have nothing to apologise for ma'am. You were not to know."

"I feel bad. I really do, some of the scenes must have been difficult."

They continued chatting, somehow the atmosphere was rather more relaxed after that revelation. But Ellen could never control her curiosity, "So now Scott now tell me what you do. Are you at College?" The fencing started again, only this time Scott knew he was going to lose.

"So Scott, spit it out."

"Well, ma'am, I am a whore who provides submissive services. I am really only doing it for a few months before I apply to College." Scott prayed this would not disgust Ellen, he was now desperate for her to have a good opinion of him.

"Scott I guessed you were a pro, you were so damned good in some of those scenes you could not have been an amateur."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Would you consider having me as a client?"

Scott swallowed hard, this he had not expected, "Yes ma'am. It would be a pleasure. But ... would you really want someone like me?"

"Yes Scott. You are a beautiful boy, something on which I am well qualified to have an opinion after watching you naked for the last week. So how can I contact you?"

Scott did not know if having a date with Ellen was a fantasy come true or if he would be simply petrified and make a fool of himself. He handed over one of his cards. The card was plain with the Cartwright and Palmer logo, Scott's name, his telephone number and e-mail. "Very impressive. I am not sure about the job title of 'Management Consultant'."

"Perhaps not entirely accurate, but safer than 'whore' if you need to give one to a College admissions tutor."

Ellen giggled, she was really looking forward to seeing him, she wondered how he would act as a whore. The thing was she just wanted to spend time with him, he was so bloody cute; the sex would be fun but secondary.

As they drove into Kate's neighbourhood, Ellen asked, "Scott I am pretty sure the film will be a success. Will you do my next film?"

Scott surprised, somehow found himself saying, "Yes ma'am, that would be a pleasure."

TimT1972
TimT1972
336 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good bdsm.

I like your stories a lot. I think your sex is always hot (and by sex I mean all your encounters of a sexual nature) and you play up the nervousness and humiliation well. I'd like to see more forced contact between the subs: that seemed a little underdeveloped and it's hot when they feel pressured and shamed into putting on a show. I dig the blackmail and porn themes, and don't mind a little plot in erotica. Thanks for all your contributions and keep them coming. I love your sub males/dominant women tales, and like that you're branching out beyond the whore training stories.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

To Be A Porn Star Tim wanted to get paid to have sex. Porn seemed perfect.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Doctor's Orders Pt. 01 A man gives up sex but his doctor has other ideas.in BDSM
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories