Scott's Gift

Story Info
A man enjoys watching his girlfriend getting fucked.
2.3k words
4.02
116.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gimli37
Gimli37
58 Followers

Editor's note: story contains bisexual male content.

*

I sat in the chair and watched. I was naked save for a pair of boxers. My ankles were bound roughly to the legs of the chair and my hands were tied loosely behind my back. The real action was going on the bed just a few feet in front of me. Jason lay on the bed naked, his wavy brown hair spilling out over the pillow and around his face His naked body gleamed in the soft lamplight, all smooth and yet lightly muscular. Catherine, likewise naked, knelt between his parted legs, lapping at his balls as she slowly stroked up and down on his hard, thick cock. Jason groaned with pleasure as her tongue lapped eagerly at his smooth sac and the drew his balls one at a time into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them expertly. "Oh, yeah baby, that's so good," Jason whispered. "Now go ahead and suck my cock--I want you to take it all the way down your throat."

Catherine whimpered with eagerness, running her tongue up and down the shaft of Jason's cock, pausing to let the tip of her tongue caress the head, tasting the droplet of pre-cum there and moaning with satisfaction at the taste. As I watched, fascinated, she took the head into her mouth and began easing her lips down the shaft, slowly swallowing more and more until her nose was resting against Jason's abdomen. Jason groaned loudly at this, his back arching slightly.

Grasping the back of Catherine's head he began thrusting himself into her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah, that's so damn good! Scott, your girlfriend sure has a talented mouth. " I glanced up to see that Jason was gazing at me, watching my reaction as he continued to fuck Catherine's eager mouth. Noting the erection that was tenting the front of my boxers he smirked. "You get off watching your girlfriend suck my cock, don't you, bitch-boy? I'll bet you wish it was your lips wrapped around my dick, don't you? Well, don't worry, fag; after I fuck your girlfriend really good, maybe I'll let you suck on it; if you do a good job I'll fuck you even harder than I'm about to fuck her."

Jason reached down and pulled Catherine up so that she was straddling his waist, one leg on either side of his body, kneeling above his cock. His hands played lightly over her breasts, fingers tweaking and pinching her erect nipples. Still massaging her breasts with one hand, Jason let his other hand trail down over her stomach. He rubbed her clit gently then parted her pink lips and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Catherine groaned and closed her eyes. Biting her lower lip, she rode Jason's fingers; the moist sucking sounds filled the room as Jason continued to finger fuck my girlfriend's now-dripping snatch.

When Jason withdrew his fingers they were damp and shiny with moisture. "You're so wet, Catherine," Jason whispered. He extended his fingers toward her mouth and she sucked them eagerly, licking up every drop of her own love juices. Reaching down, Catherine encircled the base of Jason's hard cock with her fingers and began lowering herself down toward it. Jason grasped her hips gently, stopping her. Catherine moaned softy in frustrated disappointment, and her whole body shuddered. "What do you want, baby? You have to tell me; I want to hear you say it." Jason's tone was soft, but insistent.

Catherine growled. "Please," she whispered between clenched teeth. "Please."

"Please what, baby?" Jason demanded.

"Please...Please fuck me. Just fuck me Jason! I need it so bad; I need to feel your hard cock buried deep inside me now!" Catherine spoke the last words in almost a shout; she was panting lightly, and struggling to thrust herself downward onto Jason's rigid member.

Jason glanced over at me. "Are you watching, bitch-boy? Pay close attention; you might learn something." He suddenly pulled Catherine down onto his manhood and, thrusting his hips upward, buried every inch of his cock deep inside her slippery velvet folds in a single thrust.

Catherine gasped with pleasure and her eyes widened. "Oh, yes," she murmured. Then, balancing herself with both hands on Jason's chest, palms spread wide, she began to fuck him, raising herself up until just the head of his cock was inside her, then easing herself down the shaft until Jason's cock was once again buried balls-deep inside her. She increased her pace, sliding up and down on his cock, impaling herself harder and faster each time. She whimpered with delight at every thrust. Jason's mouth was on her breasts, showering them with kisses. Catherine gasped as the wet heat of his tongue encircled her hard nipples first one, then the other, lapping them and drawing them between his lips, sucking gently.

Suddenly Jason grasped her hips again, holding Catherine still. He thrust up into her in a long, hard stroke holding her body still as he fucked her from below, hard and fast, slamming into her wet cunt, his balls slapping against her ass rhythmically with each thrust. Catherine's head was thrown back, her eyes closed. Her breath came in heavy, almost sobbing pants. "God yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck me hard like that Jason! It feels so good, don't stop, I'm really close baby." She reached down with one hand and rubbed her fingers against her swollen clit frantically as Jason continued to fuck her mercilessly. Jason stopped, held perfectly still for a moment, and then drew himself out of her and eased her down beside him on the bed. Catherine's breath left her body in one long hiss of frustration and she almost sobbed, "God Jason, please keep fucking me. I was almost there. I need it so bad, baby."

Jason glanced over at me again, grinning. Looking directly into my eyes he said, "What do you need, Catherine?"

"Your cock! I need your big hard cock inside me! I need you to make me cum!" Catherine growled as she continued to rub her clit furiously.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm going to give you what you want. Flip over. Get on your hands and knees for me." Catherine quickly flipped over on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, her ass arched up, her pussy open and inviting. Jason knelt down behind her and grasped her hips firmly, positioning his cockhead at her wet entrance, and then he looked at me. "Are you paying attention, fag? I want you to watch me make your girlfriend cum better than you ever could. Enjoy the show."

In all honesty I couldn't look away; my eyes were locked on the scene before me, my breathing was low and shallow, my body was trembling and my dick was so hard I thought it was going to tear through the thin fabric of my boxers.

Jason made a few quick, teasing thrusts, just sliding the head of his dick in and out of Catherine's slit. She moaned and pushed back against him, her sopping cunt eager to feel the full length of Jason's beautiful rod buried inside her. "No teasing--give it to me hard!" She said. Jason was glad to comply; reaching forward, he grasped her hair in one hand; then, slamming into her hard, he pulled back on her hair as he pounded Catherine as hard as he could. His cock was a blur as it plunged in and out of her gushing pussy, his balls slapping against her clit.

Jason used her hair almost like reins, pulling back hard so that he could pound into her harder and deeper. Catherine's moans of ecstasy mingled with his animalistic grunts of satisfaction. "Yes, Fuck me! Fuck me harder!! I love your big, fat cock, Jason! You fuck me so good!!" Catherine shouted. Jason intensified his pace, pounding his cock into Catherine's wet pussy as hard as he could. With his free hand he reached up and cupped one of her breasts, rolling her swollen nipple between his fingers. With a shuddering scream, Catherine climaxed. "Don't stop! Fuck...me! Oh God Jason, you're going to make me.....I'M CUMMING!!!" Catherine's entire body spasmed with paroxysms of pleasure as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Jason continued to pump himself in and out of her a few more times, slapping her ass once before releasing her hair and draping himself over her back, holding himself perfectly still sheathed inside her. Catherine collapsed face down on the mattress, panting. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat and she trembled from the force of her climax.

Jason pulled himself out of her, jumped off the bed, and walked over to where I sat. With his throbbing erection mere inches from my lips he growled, "Suck on it, faggot! You know you want to lick your girlfriend's cum off my cock." I opened my mouth eagerly and drew the head of his dick between my lips. Catherine's musky-sweet tang was unmistakable, and it felt so good to have Jason's cock in my mouth at last. I couldn't use my hands, but I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and then sucked him in, gagging in my attempt to deep-throat him. Jason moaned appreciatively, grasping the back of my head and sliding himself in and out of my mouth several times. "That's a good little bitch!" he muttered. "You love sucking my cock, don't you?" When I didn't answer immediately, he slid his cock out of my mouth and asked again, "Don't you, bitch?"

"Yes, " I whispered, overcome with lust. Jason chuckled. "That's the right answer." He stooped and quickly untied my bonds. Grasping me by the hair he lowered me to the floor. "Crawl over to the bed and kneel beside it," he commanded. "I want you to have a nice, close-up view of what happens next." Without a word, I obeyed him, crawling to the side of the bed and kneeling there. Jason climbed back up on the bed and effortlessly turned Catherine over so that she was lying on her back, her legs spread. Looking over at me, all he said was, "Watch." He drove his cock into Catherine's pussy up to the balls in a single thrust. She gasped in pleasure and arched her back.

"Yes, God yes! Never stop fucking me with that beautiful cock, Jason. You're going to make me cum again" she purred. Jason thrust into her hard and fast until I saw his face contort in a grimace of pleasure. He held himself perfectly taut as he came, emptying spurt after spurt of sticky-hot jizz into Catherine's cunt. He withdrew, still hard, and grasped me by the back of the neck, pulling me up onto the bed.

"Get on all fours," he said, pushing me down on the bed. I quickly did as he ordered, getting on my hands and knees on the bed, my ass in the air and my face inches from Catherine's dripping pussy. Roughly Jason shoved my face down onto Catherine's snatch. "Suck my cum out of your girlfriend's pussy," he said. I eagerly complied, lapping Catherine's gaping pussy, the tip of my tongue glancing off her clit as I licked. I sucked eagerly, enjoying the taste of Jason's salty spunk. Catherine placed both hands against the back of my head and ground her crotch against my head, smearing her juices and Jason's sticky cum all over my face.

"Eat me," she whimpered.

As I ate Catherine out, Jason positioned himself behind me. Spitting on my hole he then proceeded to work one, and then two fingers inside my ass, plunging them in deep over and over. I moaned with the intensity of the sensation. Jason smirked. "You like that, don't you bitch? Just think how good your faggot-ass is going to feel when I fuck you."

I was still busy eating Catherine out, but I managed to whimper "Yes." Jason heard me, of course.

"Yes what, whore?" He asked.

"Yes, please fuck my ass" I whispered. I felt the head of Jason's cock resting against the edge of my now stretched hole. Without warning, he thrust his rock-hard cock inside me balls deep. I squealed at the initial pain.

I heard Jason murmur, "Yeah, nice and tight," As he began sliding in and out of me. My mouth was fixed on Catherine's delicious pussy, intent on sucking every drop of jizz from her hole and drinking it down. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as Jason began jack hammering in and out of my willing ass, fucking me hard and deep. The sensation was overwhelming; when he slapped my ass repeatedly and hard, I gasped. "Yeah faggot, you love that don't you?" He said. "You love my hard cock fucking you, tearing your bitch ass up. I own you, slut. Take my cock and like it!" he growled, fucking me so hard his balls slapped against my upturned ass.

I couldn't help myself; I whispered "yes."

Jason pounded into me even harder. "Yes WHAT, bitch? Tell me!"

It felt so good I couldn't help it. "Yes I love your hard cock fucking me in the ass! Fuck me harder!" I practically screamed it, my voice muffled by the fact that my tongue was buried in Catherine's sweet pussy, tasting Jason's spunk.

I felt Jason stop thrusting and go still above me. A low, animalistic howl broke from his lips as he emptied his hot spunk into my asshole. His hands, clutching the sheets on either side of my body, clenched spasmodically, shredding not only the sheets, but the mattress beneath. A tremor passed through his body as he collapsed against my back, utterly spent. For a long moment all that could be heard was our labored breathing. Bending his mouth close to my ear Jason whispered, "Happy birthday, baby; I hope you enjoyed it."

Catherine laughed softly and said, "Happy birthday, Scott. Did you have a good time?"

Turning over, I embraced them both. Our lips met in a frenzied, sloppy kiss. Pulling back finally I said, "This was the best birthday ever. Thank you both for making my fantasy come true."

Gimli37
Gimli37
58 Followers