Scott's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
More abuse to young man caught stealing panties.
3.9k words
4.39
114.4k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dolorsub
dolorsub
17 Followers

"How can she pee on the floor like this?" Scott mumbled under his breath. He scrubbed the cold bathroom tile around the toilet on his hands and knees. "The bitch probably does it on purpose."

It had been almost three months since Scott had tried to steal a certain pair of black panties from Miss Moore. But one mistake had cost him his freedom and much more. Her hideous daughter, Wanda, had come home early from school and caught him. As she towered above the slight young man and outweighed him by 80 pounds, it was easy enough for her to overwhelm him, discover his fantasies and force him into the role of her unwilling slave.

As he continued to polish the tile, he suddenly yelped as the medium butt plug shifted uncomfortably in his ass. He reached behind him and adjusted the hot pink thong that helped keep the plug in place. Feeling the now familiar movement in his ass reminded him of the day a few months earlier when his new Mistress had received a delivery.

---

The alarm clock jolted Scott Watson out of a deep sleep. He crawled out of bed and pulled on shorts and a t-shirt. He hurried downstairs to wait for Miss Moore to drive by his house on her way to work. Seeing the sexy brunette roll by in her black Lexus, he slipped on his shoes and ran down to their house.

As he unlocked the back door, he realized that after only a few days of his enslavement, he already had the routine down pat. Scott quickly stripped out of clothes and carried them to Wanda's room. Being very careful to not wake the snoring young woman, he opened the drawer she had assigned him, took out the contents and replaced them with his clothes and shoes. He quietly closed her door behind him and examined the contents of the drawer. "Lavender," he mumbled. "Must be Tuesday."

He efficiently pulled on the lavender satin thong and matching "A" cup bra. Last week he had driven Wanda to the local Wal-Mart. He was terrified just to be seen with the repulsive girl in public. But she made matters worse by helping him pick out 5 sets of bras and panties in different colors in his size. His humiliation was complete as Wanda told the young girl who checked them out that he would pay for them because they were his.

He tightened the same red, leather dog collar around his neck that she had put on him that first day. All that remained was a piece of paper and two clothespins. He quickly read the hastily scrawled note.

"slaveboy,

1. Wash dishes from last night

2. Dirty laundry in laundry room

3. Vacuum and dust living room

4. Wake me up at 10

PS The clothespins go under your bra and on your nipples"

It was signed "Mistress".

Scott hesitantly clipped the pins on his sore nipples and gently covered them with the satin cup of the bra. He then quickly started on the day's list of chores just as Wanda had taught him. At exactly 10 AM, he quietly entered Wanda's room with a cold coke. As he stood over the sleeping woman, her previous instructions raced through his head. "I want to wake up every day with your tongue licking my pussy or asshole depending on which is easier to get to. I read in one of your stories that there is no better way to wake up than with a slave's tongue in your ass or pussy." He winced as he realized that today it would be her ass.

Pulling the sheet off her large frame, he gently crawled onto the bed. He reverently kissed her large ass on each cheek then slowly slipped his tongue between her cheeks until it came in contact with her fragrant asshole. The taste was salty and grimy with more than a hint of shit. After a few minutes of licking, he had his tongue deep inside her asshole, when Wanda stirred and kicked him off the bed. "Where's my coke, bitch?" was her morning greeting.

Scott quickly grabbed and opened the cold coke as he knelt and handed it to her. She took the can and gulped it down in a few seconds. Wanda belched loudly and rubbed her sleepy eyes. "So, fuckwad are the chores done yet?"

"No, Mistress, not quite," he quietly said.

Wanda shook her head in disgust. "Alrighty, then. I've got some good news for you, boy. I've been staying up late checking out the most amazing websites online. You would be amazed at the shit people do to each other. I also found this chat room where they give lots of good advice on discipline and training and such." She smiled wickedly. "Mistress Jasmine says I'm a natural Dominant."

"Turn around boy and I'll show you something I learned."

Scott obediently turned as she handcuffed his wrists behind his back. "Now lay on your back." Scott quickly lay down and trembled as the new Mistress pulled down the cups of his bra. She thumped both clothespins bringing a moan from his lips. She then snatched both of the pins off and brutally rolled each nipple between her thumb and finger. The helpless slave screamed and bucked in pain and shock. "Hmm. Mistress Jasmine told me that after awhile they start to go numb so that little trick wakes 'em back up with a vengeance. Guess she was right, huh?"

She then placed the clothespins back on his abused nipples exactly 90 degrees from where they were just like her mentor had told her. Scott moaned as tears ran down his cheeks. Wanda quickly straddled Scott placing a knee on each side of his head and facing his lingerie clad body. The slave looked up the large thighs and saw the dark red of her glistening pussy lips peeking from beneath the mat of black hair. She slowly lowered her crotch over his face until her moist lips bumped his nose. She moved back and forth slightly wetting his lips and nose with her unpleasantly fragrant juices. "Tilt your head back, bitch," she snapped.

As Scott tilted his head back, Wanda spread her knees, lowering her pussy to his mouth. "Now slave, I want you to listen to me real closely. I read last night all about toilet slaves. It turned me on so much I passed out from cumming so hard. So, slut, you are going to be my toilet from now on. I'm going to piss and you are going to swallow every tiny drop. Then your tongue will be my toilet paper licking me clean."

"Oh by the way, Mistress Jasmine said if I eat asparagus the night before, it makes my piss smell and taste real strong. I hate the shit but I ate a bunch of it anyway just for you."

Wanda repositioned herself slightly putting more of her weight on her slave's face. Scott started to panic as he realized that he was about to drink piss from Wanda's smelly pussy. Even worse, was the realization that her asshole was less than an inch from his nose, making the possibility of suffocation a reality if he resisted.

"Remember slave, not a drop spilled or it's your ass." Scott hesitantly opened his mouth wide and stuck his tongue out until it tickled her erect clit. He heard Wanda sigh deeply then felt a dribble of hot, salty, bitter piss hit his tongue. The dribble turned into a steady stream filling his mouth quickly. With no choice, Scott swallowed the foul piss only to have his mouth filled again. And again. And again.

Finally, as the flow again returned to a trickle, Wanda placed an impossible amount of her weight on his face. With his head trapped beneath her, he quickly realized that with her asshole covering his nose, he couldn't breathe. Sheer panic set in as he tried to squirm and kicked his legs. Even so he continued to catch the last drops of urine on his tongue. Wanda grunted slightly and with a final splash of foul piss came a raucous, foul-smelling fart.

Mercifully, Wanda lifted most of the weight off of her new toilet slave's head as she quietly ordered. "Lick." Scott licked and sucked her engorged lips and erect clit. His tongue had entered her wet pussy as deep as it could go when she wickedly snatched the clothespins off his nipples. With his screams muffled by her pussy, Wanda shifted her crotch slightly placing her asshole over his mouth. As he licked her pungent asshole, Wanda rubbed her clit until she exploded in a series of powerful orgasms.

Wanda's knees trembled as she stood and flopped on her bed. "Holy fucking shit!" she exclaimed. "That was the best cum I've ever had. Plan on doing that every time I have to pee, fuckwad. Oh, but I guess you won't mind too much. Look at the huge hardon you got!"

It was at this moment of Scott's incredible humiliation that they heard the doorbell ringing. Wanda leapt off the bed and wrapped her black silk robe around her. "Not a sound, slave," she whispered as she left the room. Scott heard the front door open and mumbled voices but couldn't tell who was there.

The front door slammed shut and Wanda reappeared in the doorway of her bedroom with a large cardboard box covered in "UPS" and "RUSH" stickers. Sitting it on her bed, she playfully kicked his leg. "Get up, boy. Mom told me that she was so pleased with the way I was cleaning that she wants me to do her bathroom from now on. So, get to it while I do some things in here." Scott left her room gently closing the door as the rancid taste of her piss lingered in his mouth.

---

Scott collected his cleaning supplies and looked around the sparkling surfaces of Miss Moore's bathroom. His cock ached as it strained against the sheer thong. He had been thinking of her sexy long legs and those perfect panties. As he was putting his supplies away, Wanda yelled for him.

Scott opened the door and saw his mistress sitting cross-legged on the bed. Her robe was open at the bottom exposing her hairy crotch. The gleeful expression on her face reminded him of a child on Christmas morning. "Strip and kneel, slave." She reached in the open box and pulled out four red cuffs. She quickly tightened them around his ankles and wrists. "Oh, look. They match your collar," she laughed as she fastened the last one.

She clipped a thin chain to the "O" ring on his collar. "On your hands and knees, bitch." She jerked the chain pulling him towards the door. "Now crawl like a good slave," she ordered. Wanda led him the short distance to her bathroom. Pointing to a spot in front of the toilet she snapped, "Forehead here." With his forehead resting on the cool tile, Wanda quickly connected each wrist cuff to the ankle cuff on the same side. An adjustable spreader bar was attached to each ankle cuff. Then, she took the chain used as a leash and wrapped it around the spreader bar before making sure that both ends were firmly attached to his collar.

Wanda stepped back and admired her handiwork. His knees were drawn up to his chest and his wrists were secure. His forehead was pressed into the tile and couldn't budge due to the chain around the bar. But the thing she liked the best was how his ass was high in the air and his cheeks were spread, revealing a tight, brown asshole. "Hmm." she thought. "Tight for now anyway."

Scott's breathing was ragged and his heart raced. He had never felt more vulnerable, more helpless. And the uncertainty of his situation only made it worse.

His mistress' voice came from behind him. "Alrighty then. Mistress Jasmine told me all about anal humiliation." She let those words have their full affect on the young man. "She said that nothing humbles a straight man more than being fucked in the ass. And if it's done by a strong woman, well, she will just own him forever."

Sweat trickled down Scott's side from the intensity of the emotions he was feeling. "But before we try that, I read about this in one of your stories. Remember the one about the stripper and the doctor's office?"

Scott moaned as he certainly did. A blonde stripper was bound to an exam table, put up in stirrups, examined, given an enema and then fucked in the ass. When Wanda's gloved finger grazed his virginal asshole, he jumped forward banging his head on the toilet. She squirted cold lube on his sphincter and quickly slid a finger deep inside him. This was just as quickly followed by a second finger. She slowly teased him, sliding the fingers in and out. She abruptly pulled her fingers from his ass.

"Now this will just not do. You are full of shit, boy. See?" she questioned as she held a gloved finger under his nose. "That means it's time for an enema!"

Scott felt something hard press against his asshole. She popped in the enema plug connected to two quarts of warm soapy water. "Listen, up bitch. When I release this you are going to get cramps and want to shit it out. If you do without permission, you will lick up every drop." Wanda released the clamp and once she was assured the water was draining into his rectum, she sat on the toilet. She maneuvered her foot until it touched his lips. "Lick, boy."

As Scott began to lick her toes, the first cramp hit him causing the young man to gasp. A second soon followed causing him to pant. Soon his entire abdomen was spasming and all he could think of was getting the fluid out. When the bag was empty, she jerked her foot away from his lips and clamped the tubing. She then released his wrists, ankles and collar. The plug was gently pulled from his ass causing his sphincter to slam shut.

"Okay, slut, sit on the toilet. But don't release." Scott felt faint but managed to sit down on the toilet seat. The spasms racking his body were now nonstop. "Now beg, slave."

"Plu-please, Mistress may I please go now?" he pleaded.

"Not nearly desperate enough, boy. Not yet. Not a drop."

"Oh please, Mistress, I'll do anything you ask. I can't hold it any longer. I beg you, please, Goddess." Sweat broke out on his forehead as the need for release was overwhelming.

"Goddess, Huh? Let her rip, slut."

Scott groaned as his asshole relaxed causing a torrent of shit and soapy water to splash into the toilet. The spasms started letting up as water continued to flow from him. Finally he was done with the exception of a very loud fart.

Wanda stood in the doorway observing his actions and smiled as his face flushed from embarrassment. "Eww gross. You stink, boy. Clean up and flush. I think we need to repeat the process."

Scott wiped his ass as the cruel Mistress refilled the enema bag with two quarts of cold water. "Back in position, slut." Scott hurriedly knelt down with his ass high in the air and his head touching the floor. As soon as he was set, she released the clamp setting off a whole new stream of spasms worsened by the coldness of the water.

Wanda swatted his ass with her hand turning his pale cheeks a bright pink as the water ran in. Soon enough the enema was in and she slid the plug from his ass. "Kiss it slave," she snapped as her foot touched his lips. Scott shivered from the cold and the spasms as he licked her foot.

"Good boy. Now, get yourself cleaned up then crawl to my room." She left the room as Scott jumped up to release a flood of much cleaner water into the toilet.

---

Scott had taken his time in the bathroom. He was glad she told him to crawl to her because he was afraid that his trembling legs wouldn't hold him. He did not want whatever "anal humiliation" that she had planned for him. Scott thought briefly about running but scenes of cops and public humiliation flashed through his brain. Besides in some weird way he didn't want to disappoint her.

He crawled into her room feeling very shaky from fear and the humiliation of the enemas. Wanda looked a bit flushed as she sat in her desk chair with her legs crossed. He noticed that she had placed a full length mirror on the floor leaning against her desk.

"Alrighty, then. Get in front of the mirror, boy. I don't want you to miss this." As Scott positioned himself, she laid a pic from his collection on the floor by the mirror. It was his favorite, the one with the cute blonde in black lingerie, on her knees, ass in the air while another woman fucked her shaved pussy with an impossibly large dildo.

As Wanda stood and removed her robe, Scott's eyes gasped at the large dildo she had attached to a leather belt around her waist. It was black latex and resembled a cock, just bigger than any he had ever seen. She walked between him and the mirror and pulled him to his knees by his hair. "Suck it, bitch." Scott was paralyzed with fear and disgust. As he opened his mouth to protest, the cruel young woman jabbed it forcefully between his parted lips. "You better get it good and wet, slut. I think you know where it's going next."

Scott licked and sucked the 10 inch dildo even though the taste of the new latex made him retch. She started to fuck his mouth with it until after one forceful thrust, he gagged and coughed. "Remember I told you I was going to use your jack off material for ideas on how to make you my slave?

Scott remembered her words very well. She had said, "By the way, all your stuff does have a stupid bimbo as the slave girl. But I think I can make it work just fine. You have a mouth, nipples and an ass just like they do. Where it says clit I'll just substitute cock. And where it says pussy, I'll just substitute ass."

Wanda walked behind him and knelt between his legs. "The little blonde slut in the pic is getting her pussy reamed. Since you don't have a pussy, we'll just have to substitute. Now you get to know how she feels." Wanda put a small glob of lube on the head of her strap-on. She pushed his thighs apart and positioned the dildo at his tight asshole.

As she grabbed the front of his thighs to prevent him from moving, Wanda slowly entered him. Scott felt a sudden pain in his ass as the large dildo started to stretch him wide. He bucked a little but she held him firmly. Then the head popped into his rectum as he screamed. With small in and out thrusts she soon had the dildo buried in him as deep as it would go. Then the cruel Dominant pulled out almost all the way only to slam the whole length back in with a quick thrust. Scott screamed again as it felt as though he was being split in two.

Wanda then started to fuck his ass with a series of fast stabs, followed by slow, deep thrusts. Scott moaned into the carpet as his breath came in ragged gasps. To make matters worse he knew that even though he was definitely not gay, his cock was erect and throbbing. Clear liquid even oozed from him dropping to the carpet below him.

As Wanda developed a steady rhythm, she stared at herself in the mirror and for once liked what she saw. And since the strap-on had a section that inserted into her pussy, each thrust into his once tight ass brought her closer to cumming. Her pounding suddenly became much faster as the stimulation on her clit became too much and the young Dominant screamed as a powerful climax overwhelmed her.

Scott flushed with shame as he felt his body betray him with an impending orgasm. As Wanda bucked in the throes of her orgasm, he felt his cock spasm in release, but without the typical mind-numbing fireworks that came with it. (He was unaware of the technique of prostatic massage that in some unfortunate males will release thin prostatic fluid but won't cause an orgasm.)

He felt the large latex cock pulled from his very sore asshole. "Lay down on your back, my little ass slut," Wanda ordered.

As he lay down she grabbed something off her bed and again straddled his head facing his body. "I got one last idea from Mistress Jasmine. She said it was one of the best ways to control reluctant slaves. Particularly young, horny ones." Wanda leaned forward on her elbows and began placing several hard plastic pieces around his balls and limp cock. "While I put this on you, why don't you clean my black cock, bitch?"

Scott gagged slightly as the black latex pushed past his lips. He suddenly was aware of a feeling of gratitude to his mistress for giving him those cleansing enemas.

As he licked and sucked the large dildo, he felt her tug and pull on his genitals. He heard a loud click and Wanda pushed herself up. As she stood, she took off the strap-on harness and dropped it on the floor.

Wanda fell into her bed with a satisfied smile on her face. "Stand up, boy and check out my new toy."

dolorsub
dolorsub
17 Followers
12