All Comments on 'Scott's Mistake Ch. 02'

by dolorsub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what kind of trouble can scott get into next??

Very interesting, I cannot wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good beginning, now a few more chapters and make this a 5 star story.

bighank100bighank100over 12 years ago
great story

i loved the story from beginning to end. love how she had him by the balls. with no way out he finally understands that he is owned. that she claimed her property in several ways. first she beat him into submission, then she claimed her property by pissing on and in him. last she claimed him by fucking his ass. making him her bitch for life. i love the story thanks great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you have captured

what so many men want to be, me included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How riduclous

She takes a nap, you leave - even if you need to make a toga to cover yourself. And the CB 3000?? Writers using this plot contrivance really need to get a clue. A simple tool cuts it off in less than 30 seconds. So the minute she goes to sleep? He's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing to lose....

He can take whatever extreme measures he likes .

NEVER leave anyone without hope .

Has nothing to lose ......

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
NASTY STORY!!!

I think Scott and Wanda deserve each other...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story I wish there was more to it like what might she make him do to earn release. People saying he can cut the CB off or do whatever he wants etc. are missing the blackmail she has on him. Also, despite that he is being abused he is starting tp become addicted to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous