Scoundrel's Answer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't help it, he gave a thrust of his hips, and she seemed to accept it. Soon she was moving her head masterfully, sliding almost completely off of his cock, before swallowing it back down. Faster and faster she went, the tease of her tongue played over his length, the warm constriction of her throat and lips. The hand not gently teasing him slipped back to grip his rear, giving a squeeze to one firm buttock.

Alan's chest heaved as his breath grew rapid. His hips rolled against her lips, muscles tight as he braced himself against the door. Every so often, he gave a light push to the back of her head. She seemed to relish it. He couldn't believe it, there he was, being pleasured by a virgin priestess while his wife was suffering, and he enjoyed it. He felt so ashamed, and yet he didn't want Charity to stop for anything. "Yes," he finally panted out, "You're doing... mmph, good." He managed to pant the praise forth. It seemed to drive Charity to redouble her efforts.

The priestess swallowed his length down, and pressed her breasts against his legs. He began to spill at that moment, tensing as he came down her throat. She moaned, vibrating about his length, then swallowed around him, seeming to want to drink down his spend. For long moments she remained there, her nose pressed against him, his cock hilted between her lips. And then she pulled off. Her hand left his balls to stroke his now slick length, and she squeezed rhythmically, milking the last few jets of his seed onto her waiting tongue.

Charity drew back completely as the last few spurts came, letting them land across her innocent features. She swallowed visibly, then panted as her mouth was cleared. Still her hand moved, and Alan grasped at her hair with one hand, the other splayed out against the door to his room.

"Was... was that good?" Her voice sounded uncertain, as she gazed up at him from her position on her knees. Her face was still spattered with a few thick ropes of his cum, and it slowly oozed down along her features.

"Yes, oh yes Charity. You have no idea how good you are."

The words brought a beaming smile to her face, then the priestess leaned forward. Once more her full breasts pressed to his legs, but then her lips placed a soft, tender kiss to the tip of his softening cock.

"Thank you, Alan. I will always remember this." She breathed the words out, then gently tucked him back away within those trousers.

"I should be the one thanking you, Charity. You are incredible." He smiled softly down to her, then slowly traced his hands along her still mostly bound hair.

The priestess rose slowly, clambering to her feet. She took one glove off and raised her bared hand to wipe the sticky mess from her face. Carefully she licked her fingers clean, before she leaned to press a kiss to his chest. "Rest well, Alan. You have a big night coming up." She sounded almost sad, but he thought he could see why.

"Don't worry," His voice was reassuring, at least, "I promise I'll come back safe."

Charity beamed a smile up to him, "see that you do." And with that, she carefully moved to open the door, pausing only to lean up and brush a kiss to his cheek. As she walked out, Alan watched her go. It was surreal, after such an act, and she was back to her severe old self just like that.

Except perhaps not, for as she went, Charity looked back over her shoulder, only to blush and giggle to herself. The expression suited her. He hoped to see it more often. Alan smiled in return, then closed the door. As he turned and stretched out on the bed, he gazed up at the ceiling. He had no idea how he was going to sleep before the raid that next night.

And yet moments later, he was out like a light.