Scrabble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt bent down to my bared thighs and kissed them. When I felt him trying to spread them apart, I shouted, "Matthew!" but it only seemed to chide him on more. He pried his fingers between my thighs and got a grip between them, then eased back to inside my knees and pushed with enough strength that I knew there was no fighting him. (Damned physics teachers!) His kisses went from the top of my thighs to between them, and I resigned myself to part them further. His tongue flicked up between my folds and, and while catching my breath from laughing, I glanced down at his eyes, shaking my head, and letting him continue without arguing about the time.

He pulled away from me and said slowly in a really dumb voice, "I like eating pussy." That started me giggling again and he took a few more swipes with his tongue, then stopped and looked up at me and asked in the same voice, "Does Kate like eating pussy?" I smiled down at him and nodded quickly. He went in for another taste, then pulled back and asked, "Does Doug like eating pussy?" I bit my lip and admitted he did. He licked me a few more times, then said in the same stupid-sounding voice, "Everyone likes eating pussy!"

I didn't know what to say about that, but after a few more swipes of his tongue, he added, "Let's have pussy for dinner!" He moved up from between my legs, reached beside me, and grabbed one of the peeled carrots. I knew what was coming, but was dumbfounded by it, and he began fucking me with the carrot. I just shook my head at him, but the crisp hardness of the vegetable felt nice, despite how thin it was compared to Matt's cock. He pumped it inside my pussy a few times, then pulled it out. Instead of biting it or offering it to me, though, he placed it next to the pile on the counter and grabbed another.

"Matt!" I yelled with a motherly you-should-know-better tone, but he started fucking me with that one as well. What could I do? I knew we shouldn't be doing this, how incredibly immature it was, but at the same time felt I owed him one from our bath. Besides, it was sexy, a little kinky, and fun. Once he'd placed and stroked every carrot inside my pussy, his eyes widened and he went for the zucchini. Mine did, too!

I wondered aloud, "There's no way I can talk you out of this, I suppose?"

He just smiled and said, "Nope," then seeing I didn't have enough room to lay back on the counter, asked me to lay on my back on the kitchen table. With curious resignation, I did as I was told.

Matt brought the cutting board of zucchini over to the table and set it next to my waist. By the time I got onto the table, the obi of my kimono had loosened, and all it took was an easy glide of his hands under the silky fabric to open it and bare the entire front half of my body. I kept my feet off the sides of the table and I was spread and ready to accept the vegetables.

I learned that peeled zucchini has a semi-firm feel to it inside my pussy, softer than an unpeeled banana, but still keeping its shape, like a thin cucumber... it was kind of like my gel-filled dildo. Though not as hard as the carrots, the elongated squash was more the size of Matt's cock, and fucking with it was quite a turn-on. Once Matt got a nice view of the whitish vegetable sliding in and out of my petals, he leaned down and got to work licking hard over my clit. The table beneath me was hard, the entire situation perhaps strange, and yet Matt was still able to work me into a frenzy.

I was moaning and squirming while he fucked me with the first one, and when he put the second one in, started sliding it back and forth, and tonguing my clit as he does, I closed my folds tightly over the squash and starting cumming on it. Matt hurriedly pulled it out when I was done and poked each of the last two into me, one at a time, to soak up any and all of my juices.

I saw he was just grinning at me, and I just shook my head on recovery, smiling at him and saying, "You're nuts!"

Though I'd fallen for it a couple times before, he replied, "What about my nuts?" I smiled and told him I like his nuts, and within seconds he'd scooted over to the end of the table, pulling down his slacks and shorts, and not only baring said nuts, but straddling over my head and dropping so they fell onto my face.

Looking up, I tongued over his smooth balls, flicking the tip of my tongue over them, and gently taking each separately into my mouth. I knew what he really wanted, though, and by some strange coincidence, it was exactly what I wanted, too... an appetizer before supper. My head was leaning off the edge of the table, and he took the shaft of his cock into his hand and pointed the head down to my opened and waiting lips.

What's wonderful about Matt's penis is the way is fills up my pussy. What's not so hot is the thought that its size makes it more difficult to suck. Still, as much as I love giving head, it provides more than a challenge to do it well, and because of the way his cock is curved, I'd long since mastered throating it from a head-off-the-bed angle. Here like this on the table? With a tilt of my head downward, piece of cake....

I proved my point within a minute, as I began by taking just the head into my mouth and swirling my tongue all around it. Then I began rocking my head toward and back to him, sucking on the top half of it and flicking my tongue along its underside, over his sensitive circumcision scar. I took delight in making his cock twitch between my lips, and when I heard him grunt in pleasure, prepared to relax the muscles in my neck open up my throat.

Almost as if on cue, I felt him taking the back of my head into his hands, and I was ready for him. He gave his hips a slow thrust forward, and I felt his stiff, hard cock forcing its way past the back of my tongue and the roof of my mouth. The head entered my throat and I held myself there, taking it all until I felt his hairs on my chin and his balls tight against my nose.

He slowly fucked his cock into my throat for a dozen strokes, allowing me time to barely suck in and exhale a breath between each one. He knows that's about my limit, though, and when he backed off he saw my face in a huge smile and my eyes beginning to water. I popped off the table and onto my knees in front of him, and sucked furiously on his prick. My cheeks were sucked in tightly, my lips sealed over his head, my tongue peppered his shaft from underneath, and my face slid back and forth, taking him in and out, in and out, in and out.... The large piece of meat inside my mouth forced saliva to flow freely, and as I drooled all over him, it made more speed with which to slide on his cock all the more easy.

I fucked him with my mouth at the same pace at which he had fucked my pussy earlier when he came. I raised a hand from underneath him to cup over and squeeze gently on his balls while I sucked him. I knew from the salty addition of his pre-cum to my spit that he was close, and I started backing off from the head of his cock. From there, my grip on the base of his shaft loosened, and I stroked him quickly, letting his head bounce off my lips and out-stretched tongue.

My eyes wandered pleadingly up to his face, begging him to cum, then down to check on my handiwork. His cock had grown monstrous in size and throbbed in my grip, and after swirling my tongue for a moment while stroking him off, I was rewarded a couple minutes later with a straight stream of cum all over my tongue and upper lip. I moaned with him, continuing my stroking, tilting my head back slightly, and feeling his creamy seed splashing all over my face.

When I felt him stop spurting, I opened my eyes and grinned proudly up at him. I licked all over the head of his cock, wiped it adoringly all over my face, then licked off the cum I'd scooped with it. I moved up to teabag him once more, then again grabbed his cock and used it as a spoon, scooping as much cum from my face with it as I could into my mouth.

Once we were done with our play in the kitchen, it was well past 6:30 already and I had only about fifteen minutes to put myself together. I started in the bathroom to clean up my face and neck, but as I thought about it for a moment, I knew I needed a deeper cleansing than just that.

Knowing I had to be quick, I stopped the tub again and filled it just over ankle high. I called out to Matt, asking him to pick out something for me to wear and to bring it into the bathroom. By the time he came in, I was close to finishing my quick bath, soaping up my pussy. I grabbed my cranberry lemonade bottle and finished drinking it, then let the water run out of the tub. I dried myself quickly and reached for the clothes he'd picked out for me... no bra, no panties, no camisole, no slip, no anything except for a red cotton tank and a denim midi-skirt with buttons down both sides that expose strips of flesh all up and down the sides of my hips... a sexy choice, and I was more than happy with it.

I was dressed and in the living room by two minutes before seven, but I didn't need to rush as Doug and Kate ran a few minutes late. This gave Matt time to check on the grill and put the potatoes on, and we waited for our guests with another drink.

I hugged the couple when they arrived and kissed each on the cheek to wish them hello. Matt had met them once before at one of our infamous monthly school socials, but since the time of our bath together, knew a lot more about each of them than ever comes with a few drinks out after Friday classes. Doug was tall and slender, coached our boys' wrestling team, and had fucked my mouth, pussy, and ass on a number of occasions. Kate was a couple inches shorter than me, thinner than me, and was in remarkable shape for 42. As best I knew, I was the only woman with whom she'd ever had sex, but didn't bring herself to actually lick between my legs until our third time together. She didn't like anal sex at all, which is why Doug had his way with me there a half-dozen times before tripling up and a few more times since in the presence of his bride.

The next hour was spent in almost neighborly comfort. We'd each had a couple drinks over conversation, jokes, and laughter on the patio in the back yard. A half-hour into their visit, I went inside to gather the salmon and the foiled zucchini, carrots, and broccoli. Matt had already sliced the veggies and got them ready while I was taking my second bath, and I couldn't help but shake my head and roll my eyes at the thought of serving it to our guests.

I rejoined the party at the patio table and the light-heartedness of the evening continued. As hoped, the steam and smoke from the cedar plank added a wonderful aroma to the fish, and we enjoyed our supper outdoors with a nice Chardonnay. I was tempted to kick Matt underneath the table when he commented, "Zucchini usually soaks up the flavor of whatever it's cooked with, but this hardly tastes fishy at all." I brushed off the thought by reminding him it was inside the foil, and did have a bit of a lemony touch. Even though it was terribly childish, I couldn't stifle an inner chuckle eyeing the occasional bite of carrot or zucchini coming off forks into mouths, and listening to the occasional compliment of how good it all tasted.

After supper, Kate and I went in to clean up the dishes quickly and put things away, then rejoined the guys. The sun was already down behind the trees to the northwest and dusk would turn into darkness within the next fifteen minutes. I'd definitely had my fill of alcohol and switched to some iced tea, but everyone else was quietly working on an after-dinner drink. Conversation kept going, and I found myself getting picked on a little, in a good-natured sense. Despite being in my late 20's, I thought I held my own pretty well as the youngster among everyone else in their early-40's. Though we all taught for a living, when talk steered away from our schools, the thing they all had most in common other than parenthood and their age was me.

As darkness fell, the heat of the day gave way to the warmth of night. We considered what to do next, whether to find something to do in town or not, but as I was being teased about something or other about my relative youth, I defensively laughed it off saying they were all jealous and wished they were my age again. This caused a small bragging contest, each stating what they could do better than anyone else present. A thought drifted through my mind, unspoken, that I could make each of them cum within five minutes. Safer to say, I announced I could kick all their asses in Scrabble.

The gauntlet had been thrown. Four-handed Scrabble is a different beast than playing against only one other person. Two-handed, a player has much more control of movement on the board, and the winning streak I'd mentioned earlier in this passage counted only two-player games. Even still, I knew I could do better than each of my guests. A game seemed the perfect thing to do... fun, not as boring as watching tv, and it wouldn't require having to drag anyone onto a dance floor or having to drive home after a few more drinks.

The party moved into my living room and my board was set on the floor. Kate sat to my right, Matt across from me, and poor Doug was going to have to deal with having to move after me. As the game began and progressed, I found myself very happy to be amid friends, relaxed, and very comfortable.

We were about midway through the game and though we'd all had chance to play at least something that scored nicely at least once, it was starting to be noticed my average turns scored a few more points each time than anyone else's and I was beginning to pull away. Doug was finding it difficult to find good words, and Kate was feeling the friendly pressure of trying to play somewhere to make things harder on me.

In the comfort of the moment, I twisted a bit to sit as I normally would on the floor... my left knee on the floor, bent tightly inward with my foot drawn in against my ass, and my right leg stretched out, then easing my foot back along the floor, my knee bent and pointing upward. As I said, I was just being comfy, and I was so involved in the game that I honestly didn't notice Kate had a view of my pussy until I saw her glancing down at it.

After making my next move on the board, I thought it time to make a move off the board, as well. Thinking it would be a playful distraction for her to keep her mind off the game, I reached around my right hip, away from the guys' view, and slid a finger into my pussy. I just watched the board, pretending to mind my own business, waiting for her reaction. It came before it was her turn to play when she gave an audible gasp, noticeable to grab the attention of the guys, too.

I giggled as I was caught and looked straight into Matt's eyes. Though he was shaking his head, his grin was ear-to-ear and I sensed I had his approval. So, rather than letting the tease come to an end, I instead inserted a second finger and kept fucking myself with them. Kate's eyes were glued between my thighs and when I saw her level of interest growing, I pulled out my fingers and offered them up to her lips for a taste. When she leaned forward to lick over them, I pulled them down toward me slowly... leading her to lean even more forward. I quickly pulled them the rest of the way to touch myself more, leaning back to lay flat on the floor as I did so.

To my delight, Kate continued following her way in, and when she got her knees below me, I once again offered my fingers, this time for real. She sucked hard over them quickly as she moved closer. I set my legs apart and spread myself as wide apart as I could with the midi hiked most of the way up my hips. As soon as I felt her face at my pussy, I moaned a soft sigh and reached for the buttons on my skirt to open it up. A moment later as Kate's tongue was lapping my folds, I felt her fingers reaching around and helping me with the last two buttons. Still lying on the bottom of my skirt, I was able to pull the top of the denim fabric off and over my body, exposing myself fully and able to slide my legs back even further.

I couldn't get enough... and Kate apparently couldn't, either. Her tongue pressed into my folds and she licked me as deeply as she could. Then she was up to my clit, flicking the tip of her tongue madly over it as it grew, then she was back down for more of my pussy. It was just wonderful, and my heart fluttered in excitement of showing myself off like this is front of everyone.

Kate kept licking away while I grew hotter and hotter. The next time she went up to my clit, I felt her finger pushing into my pussy as well. I was in heaven, flushed with excitement and very, very wet. Kate's tongue flailed away at my clitoris, and her finger drove in and out of my pussy. I let out moan after moan until they started turning into squeals of sexual pleasure.

I glanced over at the guys. I knew exactly what I wanted... but for now was lost in the moment. A squirm of my ass later and I was reaching down for the back of Kate's head, easing my fingers through her hair. She was so deeply involved I'm sure she even felt it, until she got me so close to climaxing that I tugged on her short, blonde locks.

With that, she knew how close I was and went on with all the more fervor. Her tongue flew over my clit and she pumped her finger even faster. I closed my eyes tightly and arched my head back on the floor, crying out in joy. Kate had my insides turned out and my hips pressed up into her face to grind against her mouth... trying to fuck her as she was me. She pulled her finger out from my treasure, reached under with both hands, and grabbed tightly onto my ass.

She pulled down slightly with her face, once again tonguing my pussy, wiggling her face back and forth and brushing the tip of her nose against my clit. With my ass raised off the floor, my entire body buckled as I began climaxing. Kate's hands clung to my ass and dove her face down with me, unwilling to let me go. Her tongue kept licking fiercely while my body trembled and my pussy flowed with its juices.

Once my moaning subsided and I was trying to breathe, I glanced down between my legs to see Kate's devilish eyes, one of them winking at me. She wiped the sides of her face against the insides of my thighs, then kissed sweetly over my pussy.

To my amazement, Kate then simply got back up, taking her position in front of her Scrabble tiles, as though she'd just been up to get a drink or go to the bathroom... as though the last ten minutes had never happened. Here I was, laying on my opened skirt, my chest still heaving, my pussy bared to everyone in the room, and she was just looking at the board, playfully ignoring me!

Still on my back, I looked to check everyone's mood. Doug was grinning like the Cheshire cat and reached down to touch my hair once before pulling back, Kate wore a proud, smug look on her face, and Matt was smiling down at me, asking if I was having fun. As I wrote before, I knew exactly what I wanted... to have sex with everyone present, but where would it go? How would Doug be having her wife show off her body in front of Matt? And poor Matt... how would he feel watching Doug fuck me? Then again, I'd realized he seemed fine (after some prodding and assurances it would be okay and what I wanted to see) fucking Marie a couple times over the few prior weeks, so what was good for the goose was good for the gander. There were two immediate choices left to me to see how things would progress from there... either keep playing Scrabble dressed this way, or just attack Kate's body.

Fearing an all-out attack might raise red flags for her, I decided on a compromise. I moved to sit up, but rather than taking my place at the board, I scooted all the way around her, to just behind her right side. I reached my arms around her waist and squeezed into a soft hug around her from behind, then lifted myself until I could begin kissing the crook of her shoulder. I pressed my tongue into her skin the way she loves and moaned softly. I felt Matt's hand caress against my calf, and smiled at the loving, understanding, approving gesture. Kate lowered her head to my side and I felt her warm cheek against mine. I gave another delicious, "Mmmm," while licking her neck and shoulder, and the sound was echoed by hers in return.