Scrabble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A third finger joined the fray and the taste of cum and the feel of Kate's hot body drove me over the edge. I whimpered as I climaxed once again, my body all but spent from the entire afternoon and evening.

There was still one party remaining, though, and Matthew was more than an active participant... I realized he'd been standing during most of our time together and doing the majority of the work. Such effort should never go unrewarded!

Kate and I pulled him onto the bed and laid him onto his back while Doug moved aside, content to watch. We both knelt above him; she squatted over his cock standing upright and throbbing at full attention, and I over his face. My friend and I faced one another and fucked him together. She reached up to clutch onto my breasts as I wiggled my pussy on Matt's face. She squeezed them gently with her palms, then cupped underneath them, lifting them up, and rolling my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers while sliding up and down Matthew's delightfully curved shaft. As Kate fucked him faster and faster, she was pinching them harder and harder. I moaned out loud in both pleasure and slight pain.

When I swept up my hands to reach for Kate's breasts, we both heard Matt's muffled moans growing louder. She let go of my tits, gave him a few more quick pumps, then nimbly popped off his cock. Each of us went down on him immediately, she licking the shaft of his cock, leaving the head for me. We each took only a few swipes with our tongues as the first surge of cum tunneled its way into my mouth. More than eager to share, I slid my mouth off so that the rest of his sticky seed erupted between our faces. Matt orgasmed hard and long, and by the time he was done, Kate and I were just a mess, though both still hungry enough to kiss and lick each other's faces clean of all the cum.

=============================

The four of us cooled down afterward with one last drink and a little more teasing oral before getting dressed. Kate and Doug went home to their family, excited and more than happy, and needless to say, Matt and I softly enjoyed each other well into the night.

As I wrote before, our time together since has been a lot more one-on-one than anything else, and we do love each other very much. Every once in a while, though, we let loose to our fantasies, trusting each other enough to know the answer to our own personal chuckle, "What's a little cum between friends?"