Scratching Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

I took five pictures of her car. Two showed how close she was parked to the motel. Then I loosened the valve stem on the driver's front tire and within a minute the tire was flat. I parked my car out of sight and we waited. An hour and a half passed and Lynn came out to her car. As soon as she saw the flat tire she rushed back to the room. Willi came out, tucking his shirt into his pants. (Click) I got a picture of him coming out of the room tucking his shirt in, walking next to Lynn. At the car they talked (Click) and then opened the trunk of her car. (Click) Willi changed the tire (Click) and when he had everything back together he looked around (Click), and kissed Lynn. (Click, Click, Click).

Lynn got in her car and drove away. Willi went back to the room (Click) and came out five minutes later. We followed him as he walked to the shop where Helen's car had been serviced. He paid the bill and drove off.

We drove to the nearest mall and saw Lynn's car parked there. I used my key and opened the trunk of her car. There were three bags in the trunk. A bag from Macy's, a bag from J.C. Penny's and a bag from Brookstone. I took pictures of all three and their contents. Then I took the contents and put the Macy items in the Brookstone bag, the J. C. Penny shirts in the Macy's bag and the Brookstone items in the Macy bag. We closed the car back up and parked ourselves a good distance away.

"Alan, Lynn said she was meeting some women from work. You could go into the mall and see if you see her. It would be good if she didn't see you, but if she does it's not a big deal. Just see if she's with anyone. Ok?"

"Let me take the camera. If she's with someone I'll get a picture of them."

I listened to the radio while Alan was gone. I watched the doors to the mall and Lynn came out first. She strolled to her car carrying only her purse. She got in and drove away. Alan came out and waved to me. I drove to him and he got in. He showed me the pictures he'd taken. She had been found sitting in the food court with a man I had seen before, from her work. He was good looking, dressed well, and it looked like his hand was on Lynn's thigh.

She was playing with more than just Willi. We drove home, stopping long enough to buy a beer. While we drank our beer Alan asked what I was going to do. I told him I was torn between just divorce and doing some real damage to everyone involved. He recommended caution. He was right, of course.

At home Alan walked to his house and I went into mine. The three bags were on the kitchen table. I called out to Lynn and she came from the bathroom.

"I was surprised when you weren't here when I got home. I didn't know you were going out." She looked concerned.

"Alan and I went out. Had a beer and watched some basketball."

"It's not basketball season, is it?"

"The sports bar has tapes of old games and if there's nothing live they play the taped games."

"Men! You probably already knew who won."

"If it was just about winning no one would watch anything but the last minute. We just enjoy the game. How was your shopping?"

"I got something for you!" She opened the Brookstone bag and pulled out two blouses. She looked shocked and I said, "I hope those aren't for me. I think they're too small."

She found the egg shaped clock in the Macy's bag. She handed it to me and said she hoped I liked it. I did. The look on her face was still puzzled. How did things get in the wrong bags?

The egg shaped clock was blue. "Lynn, can I have the receipt? I think I'd like one a different color, if they have different colors."

She dug in the bag and handed me the receipt. I looked at it and said, "Lynn, can I see the receipts for the other things?"

"Why? Is something wrong?" As she talked I reached into the bags and got the receipts. They showed that the purchases were made two days earlier during her work day.

"Sit down Lynn. This is serious." The look on her face was near panic. She sat down. I sat and looked across the table at her. "You know I am a stickler for the truth and trust. I want you to tell me when you bought the things sitting here on the table."

"I went shopping today!" I didn't say anything. I waited. She didn't say anything else.

"Lynn, Where did you go today?"

"I went to the mall, shopping."

"Where else did you go?"

"Just to the mall."

"You told me you were meeting some friends from work and going shopping. Get the phone and call one of those friends. I need to speak to your friend."

"I will not! She'd think you didn't trust me! Anyway, you don't know her. What is this third degree all about anyway?"

"It's about trust. So you won't help me by verifying who you were with and where you were? You show me a receipt for a clock you bought two days ago and tell me you got it today and then expect me to trust you?"

"Are you saying I lied to you?" She stood and was almost screaming at me. I stayed in my seat and kept my voice calm.

"I know you lied to me. I know you've lied to me for months. I know where you were today and who you were with. I have pictures of you with them and none of them were women you work with."

"Pictures? Of what?"

"Pictures of you coming out of a motel room with Willi."

She collapsed into the chair and burst into tears. "It's not what you think. I can explain."

"You can? This will be classic. You can explain being in a motel room with Willi and lying to me about it?"

"I didn't lie to you about it!"

"I asked where you were. Did you tell me you stopped at a motel with Willi? No. Therefore you lied."

"But nothing happened. We just talked. He's having trouble in his marriage."

"You honestly think I'm that stupid? If nothing happened why meet in a motel room? Why not tell me the truth? Lying to me makes you look guilty."

"I've never had sex with anyone but you since we got engaged. I love you."

"Ok. I want to talk with Willi on Tuesday evening when I get home from work. I want him to tell me about your meeting at the motel. Can you arrange that?"

"Tuesday evening? Here?"

"Yes."

"I can arrange that." She started to relax. I took the egg clock to my car with the receipt. When I came back inside Lynn was hanging up the phone. "Willi will be here Tuesday evening." She said.

"Good." I went into our living room and turned on the TV. I watched a manly movie until almost ten and then went up to bed. Lynn was in bed, wearing her standard T-shirt. When I got into bed she kissed me. She didn't kiss me when she had an infection. She said it led to me wanting sex and with the itch she didn't want sex.

The kiss was hot, included tongue and her hands touching my face. When it ended I said, "With a crazy Ph I don't want to have sex with you tonight. If you want to play you can use your mouth, if you want."

She pulled the blankets back and swallowed my limp dick. Her intentions were obvious. She wanted me to forget all about Willi and any other suspicion I might have. While her mouth was working on my cock my mind was hatching a plan. She did get my full attention and I did fill her willing mouth. Then I shut off the light and we went to sleep.

I took the swab to Dr. Seacrest at eight-thirty. Lynn arrived at noon and we had lunch at the deli down the street from my office. Lynn said she didn't feel very good, maybe we should cancel the appointment until she felt better. I said we'd have to pay for it anyway so we ought to go. At ten minutes before one we checked in. The nurse gave Lynn a questionnaire to fill out and as soon as she finished we were called. The doctor took Lynn into an examination room and put me in his office. Twenty minutes later they both came into the office and he sat behind his desk. He looked over the questionnaire and then said, "I have good news and bad news. Which would you like first?"

I said, "The bad news." Lynn said, "The good news."

"Perfect," Dr. Seacrest said, "Because the good news for Mrs. Peterson is the bad news for you Mr. Peterson. The good news, Mrs. Peterson, is that we know what is causing your problem and it is easily treatable. The bad news, Mr. Peterson, is that your wife has multiple sex partners and they have caused the infection."

"That can't be!" Lynn said.

"While you were in the exam room I had a nurse get a sperm sample from Mr. Peterson. We compared it with the sample I got from you and they are not the same. Science doesn't lie. Someone, other than Mr. Peterson, has ejaculated in you in the last three days."

Lynn began to cry. She held her face in her hands and sobbed. After a suitable silence I asked, "What is the treatment?"

Lynn's head jerked up and she stopped crying. She looked at Dr. Seacrest and then at me. The doctor said, "I can give her a stronger vaginal suppository, some pills and the other things her other OB/GYN suggested will also help. It would also help if her partners all used condoms. There is no danger of her getting pregnant as you already knew but STD's and vaginitis are real problems."

"Can we get those prescriptions filled here in the building?" I asked.

"Yes. I can send them directly to the pharmacy and you can pick them up on your way out. I'd like to see you again in a week, to see what progress the medications are having. Please make an appointment on your way out." He opened the door for us, shook my hand and pointed us towards the reception desk.

I made the follow up appointment for the following Monday at three in the afternoon. I gently put my hand on Lynn's back and guided her out to her car. She didn't say anything on the two minute walk.

I opened her car door for her and said, "Do you want to stay married to me?"

"Yes! Oh Honey, I'm so..." My hand on her face stopped her.

"Shut up. You will get in your car and go home. When you get home you will strip, shower and you will make lasagna for my dinner, with a green salad. You will not talk to me unless I ask you to. You will carry a towel around with you at all times because you are only to sit on the towel, not our good furniture. When I get home you will still be naked. Do you understand?" She nodded with tears on her cheeks.

I helped her into her car. I turned and walked back inside to get her medicines. I went back to work and began work on my new project: Lynn as a business.

When I walked into the house I saw the kitchen looked very clean and I could smell the lasagna. A nice wine was on the table with the plates and glasses. Lynn walked into the kitchen wearing three inch heels and thigh high nylons. She had a small towel in her right hand.

"I'm surprised. I expected nothing sexy. After all you have an infection and sex is not possible when you have an infection." She started to speak and remembered she was not to speak. I continued, "That is no longer the case. Anytime I want sex I will have sex. I figure you fucking other men has cost me having sex with you fifty times this year. I want those fifty times. Right now what I want is dinner. Please serve dinner."

It was wonderful. She had stopped on her way home from the doctor's office and bought fresh meat and cheese for the meal. She sat on the towel and ate dinner nude except for the stockings and heels.

When I was done I got up and headed for the living room. She cleaned up and followed me into the living room. I shut the TV off.

"Lynn, I want you to call Willi on the phone and invite him here. I will be going out for a walk for a couple hours and I don't want you here alone. You can fuck him in the guest bedroom, but not in our bedroom. No, let me amend that. I want you to fuck him in the guest room. There are condoms in the nightstand. Make sure he uses one. When he arrives be dressed just as you are. He won't even get inside before he has a boner. Do you understand?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she nodded. I got off the couch and headed for the back door. "Call him from the phone in our bedroom, now." She climbed the stairs and I opened and closed the back door. I didn't leave. I took our digital camera and went into the guest bedroom closet. Ten minutes passed and I heard a knock at the back door.

I heard Willi exclaim when he saw Lynn, "God, you look fantastic!" A minute later they were in the guest bedroom and a minute after that I swung the closet door open and began taking pictures. Willi was easily identifiable by the tattoo on his back and a long scar on his chest. Without him seeing me I got shots of him being sucked and of him fucking Lynn in three different positions. I hid the camera in the closet and walked out, taking a seat by the door. After Willi came he backed out of her and told her how great it was to fuck her.

He pulled the condom off and turned to take it into the bathroom. That's when he saw me and froze.

I said, "Come here Lynn. Sit here on the floor beside me." She didn't make eye contact with either of us and she did as I asked. Willi looked around for his clothes. He didn't reach for them, but he looked for them.

"I thought about kicking your balls all the way to Oregon, but I'm sure you'll be glad to know I decided not to do that. In fact, you'll like what the plan is. I want you to fuck Lynn once a week. For that you will give me five hundred dollars each time. And, you will give me five hundred dollars cash as a sort of membership fee for her club, once a month. The first missed payment and the pictures I have of the two of you fucking and sucking become public. I will make sure anyone can tell the pictures are not of Helen and that Lynn's face doesn't show. The pictures of your face are quite good. What do you say?"

"That's blackmail!" His face was red and his posture was angry and hostile. He had forgotten he was standing naked in my house holding the condom he had just fucked my wife with.

"That's strictly business. You've been fucking her for months with no regard for Helen or me. Now I offer you the chance to quit sneaking around hoping I don't find I have a product and you can rent the product. You now know what it costs. Since you have already had her this week I think it only proper that we get her five hundred and my five hundred by Thursday. The way you get us the money is by making a cash deposit to a bank account number I give you."

I gave a printed card inside a plastic bag to Lynn and told her to dump the card into Willi's hand. She did it. I told him which bank. I had Lynn collect the condom and told Willi to get dressed. We sent him home.

"Lynn, you did very well. You just increased our household income by twenty-five hundred a month. Go up to our bathroom and medicate yourself. Your Ph is probably seven. She didn't speak. I got the condom and bagged it in a sealable plastic bag. It had Lynn's DNA on the outside and Willi's on the inside.

When I locked up and went upstairs Lynn was sitting on the towel at the end of the bed. "You can talk freely." I said.

"I am now your whore, aren't I?"

"You preferred it when I was your cuckold?"

"I preferred it when you didn't know."

"Why? Now you still get to fuck around. The only real difference is that I get money for it."

"There's more, isn't there?"

"Willi might need to go on a business trip. You can go with him. He pays your expenses and deposits a thousand dollars a day for the days you are gone."

"Really?" Her face looked like she didn't believe I'd let her go.

"Really. Now get in bed and let's go to sleep."

I got in and so did she. I spooned behind her and went to sleep. When I woke up she was up already and dressed for work. My breakfast was on the table. She greeted me with a kiss and said she had been thinking and my way of handling things was better than what she deserved. She thanked me, kissed me good-bye and left for work. Five minutes later I left too.

At ten I called Lynn and as soon as she answered I said, "Remember the day you went shopping? You met a man and spent time with him at the food court. He works at the same company with you. Is he married?"

"Yes."

"He's one of your lovers, isn't he?"

"Yes."

"Tell him I've gone out of town and you want him to come for dinner tonight. An early dinner, say between four and six. If he wants to know what's on the menu tell him it's you."

"You're serious?"

"Very. Be convincing. Do not give him a sample of dinner. Call my cell when he tells you what time he'll be there. Then go home and dress just like you did for Willi. Change the sheets on the guest bed."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." I hung up. I called a techie friend and had him wire our home for audio and video recording. I paid him well and he did a great job. The cameras and mics were well hidden and the equipment for recording DVD's was in our attic.

He called me at three to say he was done. He told me how to activate the system and we agreed to meet the next afternoon to see if it was working properly.

At three-thirty Lynn called and said she was headed home to make dinner. Mr. Boughman would be at the house at five. I thanked her for the call and rushed home to activate the system. I was gone before Lynn got home. I left a dozen roses on the dining room table.

Alan and I met at the sports bar and watched some basketball and had dinner. I told him we had misinterpreted what we saw. Willi was having marriage problems and was getting help from Lynn. I had confronted them separately and their stories not only matched but made sense. The guy from work he had seen was meeting her there to ask her about another woman from work that he was interested in.

At nine I went home. The house was clean and the roses were in a vase on the dining table. Lynn was nude and in bed. The bedside lamp was on and she was reading. When I came into the bedroom she looked up and smiled. "Welcome home."

"Did Mr. Boughman have a nice dinner?"

"I hope his wife didn't want him tonight. I don't think he will be able to get it up until tomorrow."

"Did you medicate yourself after he left?"

"Yes, and he did use a condom. I saw that you put Willi's in the freezer so I bagged his and put it in there too."

"Very good. I need a shower. Perhaps you would be good enough to wash me and suck the tensions of the day from me?"

"Yes, if that's what you want."

She got up, helped me undress, followed me into the shower and got me clean. After she shut off the water she knelt in the shower stall and sucked me, swallowing every drop I gave her. As we dried off I noticed a small bruise on her breast.

"Did Boughman bruise you?"

"Yes! He pinched my breast so hard I screamed. He never did anything like that before."

We got into bed and she said, "I kept expecting you to pop out of a closet or somewhere. Did he get a freebee tonight?"

I smiled. "I'm the only one who gets free sex from you. The day I find out someone fucks you for free, you and he will be dead. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tomorrow after work I want you to go shopping, for real. By nice skirts, blouses and bras, sexy clothes that are still Ok for business. Get quite a few pairs of those stockings. Your budget is a thousand dollars."

She snuggled to me and kissed me. "Thank you. This could be fun, being your slut."

"This could be fun and profitable for both of us."

My techie friend and I met at the house and saw exactly how well the system had worked. I looked at the DVD and he showed me how to make a copy of anything the system recorded. After he left I watched the antics of Lynn with Mr. Boughman. I copied a short section that showed his face while he fucked Lynn without showing her face. I took the copy with me and reset the system so the touch of a single button in the house would turn on the motion sensitive recording.

That evening Lynn and I went out to dinner and she wore some of her new clothes. She looked very sexy and we both enjoyed the attention she got in the restaurant. At home I tested her and she was back to 4.3 where she belonged. I didn't use a condom when we fucked. Dr. Seacrest had tested her for everything and she had escaped everything except the infection caused by her Ph.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers