Scratching Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I left my office in time to arrive at Lynn's office at ten, her break time. I saw Mr. Boughman walking down the hallway towards the front entrance. He didn't notice me so I just followed him into his office. I noted the name plate beside the door.

"Mr. Boughman?"

"Yes. Who are you?" I closed the door behind me and said, "I can either be your best friend or the guy who ruins your life. You get to choose. Can we sit down and find out which it is?"

He waved me to a chair. As I sat down I placed a bug under the lip of his desk. I had already placed one in Lynn's purse. They were expensive but the range made them worth it. The receiver was under the seat of Lynn's car. Mr. Boughman sat behind his desk. I noted that his chair had him just a little higher than mine had me. A power move.

"You have been seeing one of the employees on non-business basis. I'm sure your wife and your bosses would not like a video I happen to have of your meeting."

"You're full of shit! Get out!"

I stood up and pulled a DVD from my jacket. "Here is a sample. I have a video over an hour long of you and your victim." I dropped a card next to the DVD. "Make a cash deposit to that account at the Merchant's bank before noon on Friday. The cash amount of one thousand dollars. You can have an appointment with her once a week. The price is five hundred per session and five hundred a month to be a member of her fun club. The thousand you deposit covers last night and this month's dues."

As I drove back to work my cell phone rang. It was Lynn. She was very upset. I calmed her down and then asked her what had happened.

"Mr. Boughman called me into his office and yelled at me! He said he would have us both arrested if the video ever surfaced. He said we would go to prison. He threatened to have someone beat me up and disfigure me. Nick, he scared the hell out of me!"

"You did just fine, sweetheart. There was a bug in his office. His threats were recorded and soon will be in the hands of the police. The only way he can avoid that happening is to deposit the money and show up for his next session."

"I don't think he will. I think he'll get me fired."

"Then fifty copies of the DVD showing him fucking an unknown woman will surface and his life as an executive will be over. The first copy will go to his wife and the second to his parents."

"You will protect me?" Her voice sounded like a scared young girl.

"No one will hurt you."

In my office I boxed a blank video disc and mailed it to Mr. Boughman's house addressed to his wife, Carolyn Boughman, not to Mrs. Ted Boughman. The post office was on the same block as my office so I walked it over and mailed it. No return address. I paid extra to have it delivered overnight express.

I took Lynn out to dinner and it helped calm her down. When we got home I checked the bank balance for the account. The thousand from Willi had been deposited. I showed Lynn the bank web page and congratulated her on being worth that much to Willi.

"Thanks, but really we haven't made any money. I spent the thousand on clothes this week."

"How did the two of you arrange your meetings before I found out?"

"He called me on my break at work or I called him during his lunch time."

"Tomorrow, call him. Ask him to book his two or three hours for next week. Look at your schedule and work it out. I'll find an alternative site for you, besides our house. Fucking him in our house is inviting a disaster."

"So, you want me to book a time for us but not a place?"

"Right. It will be less than a half hour drive from his office."

"Ok. You're the boss."

"We've been home almost an hour and you're still dressed. I prefer it when I can see all your goodies. Please get naked and get your towel. If you worry about being cool, turn up the heat."

"Yes, Sir."

I played on the computer for a while and saw an ad for a motor home. I looked at other ads and found a solution to where to have Willi and others meet Lynn. I focused on finding one I could afford and that Lynn could drive.

The next morning I had Lynn dress nicely with a little extra sex appeal and sent her to work. I went to my office and worked on two projects until almost noon. My phone rang and the number was close to the one for Lynn's office. I guessed it was Mr. Boughman. I was wrong, It was Lynn.

"Honey, I have a new phone number! I've been promoted! I'm assigned on a project team and I have an office on the third floor."

"Mr. Boughman is your boss?"

"Yes!"

"He will not be working there this afternoon if the deposit isn't made before noon. That gives him twenty-eight minutes. Thirty minutes from now fifty packages will be at the post office."

"You think they will fire me?"

"Your face doesn't show on the DVD that is ready to ship. It does show on the one the court will see if you get fired. If you get questioned, you are the victim. He threatened to fire you unless you fucked him. That's your story and you'll stick to it."

"Yes, Sir."

"It should be an interesting afternoon. Have a nice lunch."

"I don't know if I can eat."

"Eat. Buy lunch for a couple of the women you worked with yesterday. Whatever you spend I'll make it up to you. I'll pay your credit card bill."

"Thank you! Ok. I should go back to work."

"Lynn. Remember this, Mr. Boughman doesn't love you. I do. He's strictly business."

"I love you too." We hung up. I punched keys on my computer and brought up our new account. The night before the balance was eleven hundred dollars. At ten minutes to noon it was two thousand one hundred dollars. Mr. Boughman had collapsed.

I called Lynn's cell and said, "The deposit has been made. No one will bother you today. Have a great lunch."

She laughed and thanked me. I went shopping for a motor home.

We created a new calendar program on the computer at home. It was Lynn's pussy schedule. The first entry was her next "date" with Willi. He picked Thursday, late afternoon. We blocked out times when we wanted or needed to do things and I printed a week schedule showing blocks of time that Mr. Boughman could choose. I could have given him lots of choices but decided that giving him six opening in a week sent the message that he was not the only one renting my wife's body.

I handed the print out to Lynn and said, "On Monday show him the openings and let him choose. Let him know the appointment happens after the deposit, not before. Call me from your cell and tell me what he chooses."

"Wow! You are a better businessman than I thought, and I thought you were good already."

"Thank you." I told her my idea about a motor home as her new office and she liked the idea. She asked if we could also use it for mini-vacations for us, too. I liked that idea too.

We spent Saturday looking at motor homes all over three counties. We crossed off the big bus-like motor homes. Lynn was afraid to sit in the driver's seat, much less start it and drive it.

As it started getting dark we were sixty miles or more from home. A good sales woman had already asked where we were from and she suggested we go for dinner and then come back and spend the night in the motor home we had been looking at. She got us linens and pillows from the supply the dealership had and we accepted.

We drove the motor home down to a shopping center, parked away from most all the cars and ate dinner at an Outback Steakhouse. Back in the motor home Lynn took the wheel and drove around the huge parking lot getting comfortable behind the wheel. Before nine we drove back to the dealership and parked for the night.

We closed the curtains and locked the doors. I checked from the outside to see what I would need to do so no one could watch Lynn and her men except me. I made some notes. Lynn thought this motor home could be fun for her to use. The sales woman called it a Class "C" meaning it started life as a van and a company had built a temporary home on the frame. It was three years old. New it had cost someone about sixty thousand. In the economy we had for the present I was pretty sure nineteen thousand would make the motor home ours.

Lynn wanted us to test the bed. We did. Something needed to be done to limit the bounce caused by athletic fucking. I was pretty sure whet we did would draw a crowd on a Wednesday afternoon somewhere. I made notes about that too.

We ran the generator for an hour. Outside it was very noisy and unless it was really hot I wouldn't have Lynn run it. It was necessary in order to run the air conditioning. The air conditioning worked well. We ran the heating system as well and it worked well. It didn't need the generator.

Lynn had become quite comfortable with having her body exposed. She spent most of the evening checking things out around the motor home while she wore nothing. I enjoyed looking and realized at about midnight I didn't see her the way I used to. I used to guard her body being visible like it was important that no one saw her parts except me. I noticed the change when she bent over to pick up her little towel and I saw her pussy lips wink at me. I wondered if Willi liked seeing that wink. The question had me smile.

We went to bed and slept well. In the morning we were awakened by a pounding on the door. The saleswoman called out, "Open up! I have breakfast for us!"

"So, open the door." I said. I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on. Lynn looked around and didn't immediately see her shorts so she just opened the door. The sales woman, Sally, handed the bag of food up to Lynn and carried the three cups of coffee with her as she climbed the three steps up into the motor home. She closed the door.

Lynn had taken breakfast out of the bag and set the table for the three of us.

"I get the idea you made yourselves ta' home. So, what's the verdict?"

"Sit. Let's talk while we eat." I said. "I'm hungry."

Lynn put her little towel down on the seat and scooted over, making room for either Sally or me to sit next to her. I motioned for Sally to sit wherever she wanted. She had a hesitation about choosing where it sit.

"Would it help if Lynn covered her skin?"

"It would. Ever since she opened the door I've been trying to make it Ok that she's naked. I'm a little uncomfortable."

I found a t-shirt and Lynn pulled it on. She apologized and said she had forgotten that most people don't run around home naked.

Sally sat next to Lynn and the three of us ate as we talked. I asked about jacks to hold the motor home steady and Sally gave us a price, including installation. I asked about a thicker, longer drape system. She gave us a quote and said Lynn or I could pick the fabric from samples they had in the office. Then we talked price and with everything including sales tax I needed to spend twenty thousand eight hundred dollars.

Lynn got dressed and so did I. We met with the finance man and three hours later we were on our way home. Sally had phoned a place where we could keep it. She gave us guides to where campgrounds and service centers were located. We had new electric jacks installed and tested, new longer curtains that wouldn't ever suffer from gap-osis, and a full compliment of fluids; fresh water, propane and gas.

Lynn drove the motor home as I followed her in our car. I saw a Wal-Mart ahead and honked at Lynn. Her turn signal came on and soon we were parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot. As we walked in I said we needed two-way radios, linens and a mattress pad. There was a big mattress store next to the Wal-Mart. We went in and Lynn got a new mattress for the motor home. They put it in and threw the foam mattress away that had been in the motor home.

As we walked around Wal-Mart we saw things the motor home needed and we bought many of them. At the storage yard we packed things away and locked the motor home. I paid three months rent on our space and liked where we had our spot. It couldn't be seen from the street,

Lynn asked me why I didn't just toss her to the street when I found out she was fucking other men. I explained how I had invested almost ten years in our relationship and didn't want to throw all that away. I had spent almost ten years wanting her to be happy. I had figured out that for her to be happy she needed more strange sex than she could get from me. In my head the only way to have her be happy was to do something to support her having lots of sex.

"Most men would have kicked my ass and I'd be single tonight."

"I'm not most men. Are you most women?"

"What are you asking?"

"What if Sally had been a free spirit this morning and had stripped off and then had sex with both of us? Would you be Ok with that?"

"A threesome?"

"Or just me screwing her?"

"Oh." She looked at the table but I was sure she wasn't actually seeing anything except the mental picture of me fucking Sally. She was quiet for a while.

"My head went to the thought, that if you screwed her you must not love me."

"Good thing my head didn't stay there. I thought that. I saw Willi holding your ass in his hands, squeezing your tit as you danced and that's where my head went. What does he have or do that I don't have or do for Lynn?"

"Are you going to fuck other women?"

"Yes."

She looked me in the eyes and asked, softly, "Have you already?"

"No. But if Sally had stripped off I would have made a run at her. She was... is damn attractive."

"That's my fault, isn't it?"

"I don't care. Fault. What is is that you fuck other men. The glue that keeps us together isn't sperm or cum. The glue that keeps us together is that we both want what makes both of us happy. So, I can stick it to anyone and still have what I have with you, as long as you're as Ok with that as I am with letting Willi and others fill you with their cocks."

"Will you make money for us when you fuck?"

"I've been thinking about that. With your help, I think we can make lots of money fucking. So, to answer your question, yes, I plan to make money fucking. I haven't thought it through completely, but I'm working on it."

We left one two-way radio in the RV and the other one went into my car. At home we did all our weekend chores and by ten we were in the shower, getting ready for bed. When we got in bed Lynn asked me a good question.

"Ok, we have the RV. Where do I take it on Thursday to meet Willi?"

"We need a parking lot that is big but not used too much. You know the area over by the Wonder bread factory?"

"Where all the warehouses are?"

"Yeah. Trucks go in and out of the area a lot, but not many shoppers or soccer moms heading for schools. You could park in one of their parking lots, then call Willi and tell him the address."

"And, the next week we would meet somewhere else."

"And on a different day. We need to vary the schedule each week. I don't want a pattern that's too easy to track."

"I need to drive around after work and scope out good parking places. I can make a map and let you know where I'll be for each date."

"The two-way radios will allow me to follow and make sure you're safe."

We kissed and went to sleep. In the morning from my office I contacted my techie friend and hired him to bug the RV. Three cameras were enough to cover the interior completely. By the end of the day he had installed the system and we had tested it. I had left him at the storage yard working and when I came back I looked for the cameras and it took me ten minutes to find one. The other two I never found until he showed me where they were. I was a little worried that I had invested almost twenty-five thousand and only gotten two thousand back, but then I remembered how it had taken months after I started my business to see the first money coming in.

Lynn had called me to tell me the time Mr. Boughman had picked. Wednesday at one. He had reserved a hotel room about half an hours drive from their work. I had Lynn remind him that the deposit needed to be made before noon the day before any appointment.

We visited the RV that evening and stored the sheets, soaps and other supplies. Lynn didn't notice the cameras. When we were done I had her strip and we fucked. As we left the RV I opened an outside storage door and got the DVD from the recorder.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Insurance. Come on. When we get home I'll explain everything."

Twenty minutes later I popped the DVD into our home system and turned on our TV. The scene showed me undressing while Lynn undressed, in the RV. The audio picked up every word, grunt and moan while we fucked. It followed us right up to the time when I shut it off, just before we got out of the RV.

"Now I know what you meant when you said, Insurance. But, how do I turn it on and off?

"Near the door is a power distribution panel. Lots of switches and lights for things like the generator, the air conditioning, switching from battery to AC, and there's a switch that says refer."

"For the refrigerator!" Lynn said.

"That's what it says. It turns on the recording system. Like the one here in the house it will record eight hours of activity. If you turn it on and sit down to read a book it won't record you. When you stand up, it turns on and records. When you stop moving it waits five minutes and then shuts down. You don't need to shut it off at the end of a date. You don't need to change DVD's or any of that. I'll do all of it."

"When I meet with Mr. Boughman I'll be in a hotel room. No video there."

"There's a bug in your purse. I can listen to everything said in the room. Before you go in you say the room number. If anything happens that shouldn't I'll be in the room as fast as I can. There is also a recording made of everything that is said near your purse, again, just for insurance."

"Wow. I'd better be careful about saying bad things about you."

"Yes, that would not be nice. And, if I hear nasty things about me and you aren't on a date, you will pay for what you say. I understand that Willi needs to hear that he's a better lover than me. That's business."

She went to the hotel with Mr. Boughman. I parked in the hotel parking lot and listened to them. He was an arrogant man who demanded things rather than asking nicely. He used words and phrases to Lynn that had me almost angry enough to kick his ass, but I realized he was baiting us by baiting Lynn. He wanted us to end the game and he could stop making his financial deposits. He didn't hit her or cause her to say the panic word she told me she would say if she needed help.

Half an hour after they walked into the room he had cum inside her cunt, dressed and left her in the room. She showered and redressed before leaving. She went back to work and so did I.

The next day she drove to the storage yard, left her car and took the RV. She parked it in a lot for an electrical supply company. People did go in and out of the lot but not too many and she parked at the far end of the lot.

Fifteen minutes later Willi parked across the street and walked to the RV. He knocked once and the door opened. He climbed in.

"Nice RV Lynn. Is it yours?"

"It belongs to a friend. I do him a favor and he lets me use it sometimes. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. It has the two things I like; a bed and a bitch to put on the bed."

"Yeah, Willi. For the next two hours I am your bitch. Let's do what I love you doing to me."

"That's shit and I know it. You fuck me for the money."

"You don't pay me! I've been fucking you for months because I love what your big cock does to me. Reach up inside my skirt. I'm wet. Show me a couple hundred dollars and I won't be wet. Money doesn't make me wet. Your cock does."

"Your husband likes the money."

"So do you. Look at it this way, you make a deposit somewhere so you can have a romp once a week with no hassles. You don't need to wait for a neighborhood party or wait until Nick is out of town. The money is about freedom and convenience. You get to fuck me and I get to fuck you without ever being interrupted again."