Scratching the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers

"Come on, baby girl. We're buying you a teeny bikini today, and some other sexy clothes too," Tammy said, looking over Priya's shoulder at me. By now I had picked up how protective Tammy was of Priya, almost like she was her big sister, and it made me feel good knowing that Tammy had schemed so hard to get us together. It felt like Tammy and I were finally becoming family. I felt a twinge of guilt about Tammy and me fooling around that morning, but I reasoned that we'd figure that out in time. Right now, my step-sister had hooked me up with her hottest friend, and I was living in the moment.

Tammy gave Priya a light smack on the butt as Priya yelped, literally jumping in the air in surprise. Then Tammy looked at me again, a sly, wicked smile on her lips. "Then, we can come back here and you can model it all for my brother, and drive him crazy," she said.

Priya came over to me, biting her lower lip. "So you'll be here when we get back?"

"Wouldn't dream of being anywhere else."

"Good," Priya said, as she kissed me and then scampered back to Tammy, her tight ass shimmying the ruffles of her miniskirt as she moved.

"Bye, Chris," the two girls said in unison as they locked arms and scooted out to Priya's car.

* * * * * * *

I rushed to my room, opening the windows and ripping the sheets off the bed. I took the bedding into the basement and threw it into the washing machine, then straightened out my room in anticipation of Tammy and Priya's return. Once I got everything squared away, I sat in my room at my computer, absentmindedly browsing the web, waiting for Tammy and Priya to get back.

About 2 PM, I heard Priya's Beetle pull into the driveway, and my heart jumped. However, I was determined to play it cool, so I stayed in my swivel chair as I heard the two girls come down the hallway to my room.

"OK, Chris, are you ready for your fashion show?" Tammy asked. Priya stood next to her, excitedly clasping shopping bags in each arm. I recognized Abercrombie & Fitch, American Apparel, and, most tantalizingly, Victoria's Secret.

"Sure," I said, my shit-eating grin totally compromising the nonchalant air I was trying to exude.

"OK, go in my room and start changing," Tammy said to Priya, shooing her down the upstairs hallway. Tammy spun my chair around so I faced toward the door and then sat on the edge of my bed.

"This is going to be so freaking hot," she giggled at me.

Priya sashayed into the room, her lithe form striding confidently like a runway model. She tried to keep a straight face, but as she caught my eye, she began to smile and giggle. Her first outfit was a bright yellow summer dress that fell down just above her knees. It wasn't super tight; rather, it just hugged her body in the right places, at the bust, along her lean torso and her hips. The skirt of the dress fell gracefully toward her knees, and as she spun around on her feet to model it, it billowed out, revealing a hint of her toned thighs. The scoop neck showed the soft cleft between her breasts, but Priya's nipples were already poking through the top.

"Something casual and easy for during the day," Tammy announced, like she were on the red carpet beat.

Priya leaned over and kissed me, laughing as she caught looking down into her cleavage. Then she made her exit, wiggling her ass and making the long drop of fabric dance with the movement of her hips.

"Next up, the beach look," Tammy intoned, raising an eyebrow toward me.

Priya came in next wearing a big, oversize A&F hoodie that hung down to the middle of her bare thighs.

"Well, that doesn't look very sexy," I opined, tongue in cheek.

Priya stopped in the middle of the room and fixed me with her eyes. With one movement, she unzipped the hoodie and dropped it to the floor. Underneath, she was wearing a simple, very revealing, red bikini. The halter top slid around on a string, so Priya's small cleavage was fully revealed, and tastefully revealed the swell of her small, firm breasts. The bottom had a low rise, and beautifully molded the three-finger wide expanse of her tender mound between her thighs. Priya kept her eyes on mine as she walked closer, stopping right in front of me. I bent down and tenderly kissed her the smooth caramel skin of her flat stomach, right between her navel and the top of her bikini bottom. I felt Priya shiver with excitement as she wound her hands around the back of my neck and pressed me in further.

"Hey! Do you two mind! I'm still here in the room," Tammy exclaimed. Priya giggled again, and spun around to show me the rear view. It was as delectable as the front, as the high-rise cut in the back showed a wide expanse of Priya's toned flanks. As she teased me by softly swaying her hips, I leaned forward and bit her firmly on her right ass cheek.

"AIEEE!!" Priya cried, half in surprise and half in enjoyment. I drew my hand back and gave her a tight slap on the bare skin of her ass, delighting in the sharp popping sound my blow made. Priya cried out again, and scooted out of the room, her eyes meeting mine in a look of pure lust. I could feel my erection building inside my shorts. Tammy was right, Priya was teasing the shit out of me.

"You're going to love this last bit," Tammy whispered over to me as Priya reentered the room one last time. "I picked it all out myself." Tammy paused for a moment and looked me in the eye. "All of it," she emphasized. With that, Tammy got up, squeezed my arm and closed the door behind her.

Priya reentered this time wearing a slinky little black miniskirt which rode high on her waist and which stopped at about mid-thigh. On her legs, she was wearing black stockings, and she had shiny black pumps on her feet. Up top, she was wearing a silver satin long-sleeve blouse with a fitted waist that accentuated her modest breasts nicely. Priya's hair was down on her shoulders now, and she had put on red lip gloss; the whole outfit gave her a much more mature and sophisticated look.

Priya moved confidently to the center of the room, her girlish giggles of before replaced by a sultry glower as she faced me. She unbuttoned one button on her blouse, revealing a lacy black bra and the succulent roundlets of her pert breasts.

"Man, you are killing it in that outfit," I stammered, my eyes fixated on her jutting bust and hard nipples. Priya gave me a small smile as she walked toward me with her hands on her hips, one leg gliding in front of the other. Raising one leg, she pushed her black pump against my chest and pushed my chair back until it bumped against the desk behind me. I could see the black lace band at the top of her stockings, and the garter which ran along her thigh until it disappeared beneath her miniskirt. Staring at me with those unblinking black pools, Priya slowly moved her foot down my chest, over my stomach, until the polished toe of her spike heel pump was buried in my crotch, toying with my stiffening cock.

Priya leaned forward, her wet, red lips pursed in a smirk. She placed her right elbow on her knee and crooked her forefinger toward me in a come-hither gesture. As I shifted forward, my cock still lightly pinned to the chair, she wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Priya started out teasing me with her tongue as I tasted her cherry-flavored lip gloss, but then she just took a deep breath and sucked my tongue so hard that I when our lips parted, I was gasping for breath. She took her toe out of my throbbing crotch, and leaning forward, lifted my arms up and stripped my t-shirt off me.

Priya's face broke into a wicked little smile as she stood back for a second, then she lunged upon me again for another savage kiss. I could feel her unbutton my shorts, then felt her hands move to my hips. With a single pull, she ripped my shorts and boxers off my body, casting them aside.

Priya rose up, standing over me as I sat naked in my swivel chair, leering approvingly at my fully erect cock. Turning around, she sauntered away from me to the other side of the room, her sexy hips and ass grinding to some rhythm I couldn't hear. Once she reached the far side of the room, she stopped and turned her head over her shoulder toward me. Pursing her lips, she smiled and blew me a kiss, then turned away.

As I sat in my chair, totally naked and absolutely out of my mind with desire, Priya began doing a striptease for me. First, she placed both her hands behind her back, one hand grabbing the waist of her skirt at the small of her back, and the other slowly unzipping it. Priya gave her hips a shimmy and the miniskirt fell around her stockings legs, revealing her lovely caramel bottom encased in lace black panties. As she kicked the skirt to one side, Priya began unbuttoning her satin blouse, first lazily undoing the cuffs, then the front, all with her back still turned to me.

Turning back toward me, Priya took off her blouse and stood there as I admired her beautiful petite form. Priya's lacy black bra pushed up her modest breasts, displaying a dramatic décolletage which was so sexy on such a small girl. She held herself perfectly erect, as my gaze wandered down to her black lace panties, down her garters and stockings, ending at the spike heels on which she was delicately perched.

Suddenly, Priya dropped to her knees, and then to all fours. With her eyes fixed on mine, she lowered her head until it was inches from the carpet and began crawling toward me. She moved like a cat in heat, her swaying ass held high in the air as she slunk on her hands and knees across the room. Reaching where I sat, Priya raised her head up between my thighs, flipping her shiny black hair over her back with a flick of her head. Without a word, she took into her soft mouth as I put my head back and closed my eyes.

Priya's mouth felt as amazing as her pussy did; her soft, wet lips wrapped around my shaft as she wasted no time in working my pole over with her tongue. Despite Priya's petite size, it was obvious from the start that she was orally talented, and after taking a couple of minutes to warm up, I gasped in surprise as she calmly looked up into my eyes as she drove my meat into the back of her throat. Priya's angelic face was incongruous with the sloppy sounds my cock was making as she took my fat cockhead deep without a single gag. I smiled to myself, wondering what other secrets this sweet little thing was holding back from me.

I moved my foot between her legs, and gently brushed her clit through her panties with my toe. Priya gave me an appreciative moan and a tender squeeze on my thigh as she brought me right to the edge of my orgasm.

As I felt my load begin to rise in my balls, I gently took Priya's face in my hands, backing away slightly so she wouldn't gag on my seed. I came in thick, forceful spurts, which Priya hungrily swallowed as she caressed the underside of my shaft with my tongue. She sucked me dry, and then smiled and tenderly kissed the tip of my softening shaft. She got off her knees and sat in my lap, resting her head on my shoulder.

Looking into my eyes again, Priya reached behind her and undid her bra strap, releasing her breasts from the constraints of her pushup bra. She kicked off her pumps and undid her garters, then slowly rolled down her stockings, first the left leg, then the right. Finally, with another shimmy of her hips, she slid off her garter and her panties, until I felt the moist warmth of her bare mound on my reawakening manhood.

Through all of this, neither Priya nor I had spoken a single word. Instead, we had communicated through our eyes in some kind of semaphore code that only we knew. But now, as Priya wrapped her arms around my neck, she put her lips to my ear.

"Scratch my itch," she whispered.

My heart leapt in my chest. What had Tammy told her? I searched Priya's face for a clue, but all I could see was a beautiful woman begging to be taken. Lust chased all other thoughts from my mind as I picked Priya up and carried her over to my waiting bed.

My 18-year old hormones and the sight and feel of Priya's naked body had reinvigorated my shaft, and now it was as hard as tempered steel. I laid her onto my bed, and reached into my nightstand for a condom. Priya took it from my hand.

"No. I want to do it," she said, smiling up at me. She opened the wrapper and placed the condom on my tip with her right hand while she held my firm shaft with her left. She gave my dick a shake, biting her lip as she considered its heft and stiffness. Then she slowly rolled the rubber down onto my dick, and laid back onto the bed.

Hearing Tammy's words from Priya's mouth had awakened a primal lust in me, and where I had been a tender lover yesterday, now I was intent on taking her fully, leaving no doubt that she was mine. Her pussy was soaking wet, and I slipped easily into her entrance. Priya's eyes opened wide in surprise and I heard a sharp intake of breath as I gently but firmly took her almost to her cervix on my initial thrust. Priya's pussy was still tight, but she seemed much more at ease today than yesterday. I watched Priya carefully, wanting to make sure I wasn't hurting her, but her eyes told me I was taking her where she wanted to go.

I leaned forward and kissed Priya, moving down her neck and biting her on the shoulder. Her hands slid down the small of my back and wrapped around my ass, and she began to pull me deeper into her. I looked into her eyes, and shook my head.

"Not yet," I said.

I began slowly pistoning deep inside Priya, not with the punishing thrusts I used with Tammy, but with enough force that each lunge I made elicited an ecstatic grunt from Priya's delicate mouth. She had now wrapped her arms around my back and locked her ankles around me, locked in an embrace as I continued to ravish her.

I began playing with Priya, rearing back like I was going to spear her deep, and then only letting her have a shallow prod. Priya gave a disappointed moan and then squeezed me around my waist with her legs. Taken aback at the power she had in her slender thighs, I winced as Priya gave me a sly smile.

"Don't be a tease, Chris," Priya said. "You know what I want."

This time, I reared back for real and started pounding her little pussy without mercy. Priya arched her back, shrieking with pleasure as I slammed her deep, nearing her tender places again. I felt her pussy relax a little more, and I made my first thrust to her cervix. I calibrated my lunge just right, not bashing her, but just nuzzling the hard ring with my tip. I felt Priya's pussy flood, soaking my balls in her juices. Her pussy began spasming, but I kept tapping her there, pushing her into one climax after another. Priya wrapped her body tightly around mine again and then she surprised me, biting me hard on my neck as she dug her fingernails into my back, scratching me from the shoulder blades down to the small of my back.

I pulled my cock out of Priya with an audible plop, and flipped her over on her belly. Grabbing her from behind at the hips, I pulled her up onto all fours as I lined my hips up behind hers and shoved my cock back inside her wet, willing pussy. I pressed myself deep inside Priya again as she buried her face in the pillows, muffling her cries of passion. I felt myself go right up to her cervix again, and as I battered her from behind, she gradually dropped her hips until she was laying flat on her stomach.

From this position, I lifted my hips slightly, feeling my tip slip over the top of her cervix and bottom out in the deepest part of her pussy. Here, I took care to be gentle, and my slightest moves were enough to launch Priya into a St. Vitus Dance of sexual passion. Priya's hands tightly clutched my bed sheets, as I tenderly lifted her hair and put my lips to her ear.

"Oh, you're going to love this..." I said in a low growl.

I withdrew my cock halfway, gathering Priya's juices on my left forefinger. As I reentered and bottomed out inside her again, I placed my finger at the yielding center of the firm ring of her anus. Priya moaned louder as I entered to the first knuckle, then screamed in delight as I sank it to the second knuckle, then all the way in. I could feel the pressure of my finger on my throbbing cock, and that was enough to push me over the edge. My balls rose up, and my load began spilling into my condom. As I felt myself empty myself inside Priya, I began smacking her on the ass with my right hand as I pressed myself balls deep inside her.

Priya's little body began shaking as she broke down into sobs of delirious euphoria, caught in the throes of a giant, mind-erasing orgasm. Finally, I withdrew my finger and my cock and held her until she went to sleep in my arms.

* * * * * * *

I led Priya down the stairs to the family room about an hour later. Her legs were a little unsteady and she was kind of in a daze, but she had a big smile on her face as she hugged Tammy on the way out.

"I have to go, honey. I'm baby-sitting for the neighbors tonight, but I'll give you a call, OK."

Tammy squeezed Priya tightly. "You definitely call me, baby girl." She whispered something in Priya's ear and then looked at me. My mind flashed to what Priya had said about scratching her itch, and to where she might have gotten that. I knew I had to talk to Tammy once Priya left.

I carried Priya's shopping bags out to her car. "So I guess I won't see you tonight?" I asked.

Priya leaned up to me and kissed me. "Mmmm...I wish. But these kids are a handful and they don't stay in bed. Besides, tomorrow we're going to the beach!" She gave me a big hug. "I'll call you once the kids are asleep, OK?" Priya hopped her car as drove off as I waved goodbye.

When I got back into the house, Tammy was sitting on the couch in the family room, giggling at me.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Tammy asked, shaking her head at me. "She was screaming like a banshee, and she looks like she doesn't know where she is."

"What the hell did you tell her?" I yelled. "Where the hell does she come up with asking me to scratch her itch?"

"Don't be stupid," Tammy snorted. "I definitely didn't tell her anything about us. Besides, you should be thanking me. I'm the one who choreographed your whole little romp up there."

"What are you talking about?"

Tammy had a smug look on her face as she held her hands out, examining her nail polish. "The striptease? The crawl on all fours? The bit where she teases your dick with her shoe? All my ideas, big guy."

I stood there, still not comprehending what Tammy was talking about. She got up off the couch and put her arms around me in a sisterly hug and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Priya is a doll. That's why I wanted you to meet her. But she keeps it all bottled up inside, like good girls are supposed to. I was just trying to let her be a bad girl for once. But she's such a little kitten that she's got no idea how to be bad, so I had to feed her some lines."

Tammy rolled her eyes upward, then looked at me again. "Don't look so shocked. The poor girl needed to get fucked hard for once, OK?" She smiled again. "And from the looks of it, she's going to want you to do it again."

"And the bit about scratching the itch?" I asked.

"I just told her to say it. Nothing more." Tammy stifled a laugh. "I know how to push your buttons, and I knew you'd fuck her silly once she said that."

I smiled and shook my head at Tammy. "You are a manipulative little bitch, you know that?"

Tammy shrugged her shoulders. "What are you complaining about? Tell me that wasn't the best sex you've ever had." She gave me a coy smile. "Besides with me, that is."

"You're a fucking nutjob. Look what she did to me!" I lifted my t-shirt and turned my back toward Tammy, showing her the angry red welts that tracked down my back.

"Oh my God! Priya did that to you?" Tammy shrieked, succumbing to a fit of hysterical giggles. When she finally regained her composure, she sat down on the couch and crossed her arms. "Well, it looks like your little kitten has claws," she said, leaning back. "Good for her."

blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers