Scratching the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers

* * * * * * *

Everything was good, at least for a week or so. Tammy, David, Priya and I went to the beach in the Mustang the next day and had a great time. David asked me why I was keeping my shirt on when it was such a gorgeous day. Priya and Tammy just gave each other looks and tried not to laugh.

Priya and I were having a great summer together, hanging out by the pool, cruising around in the Mustang, going to the movies, and, when the opportunity presented itself, throwing our bodies together for awesome, body-slapping sex. I couldn't stay angry at Tammy; things in my life were just too good. That is, until Priya dropped a bombshell on me right around July 4th, and naturally, I blamed Tammy.

"How could you not tell me?" I hissed at Tammy when I got her alone in her room.

"What are you talking about, geek?" Tammy asked insouciantly.

"Priya just told me she's going to India to visit her grandparents for a month. Don't tell me you didn't know about that, you two tell each other everything."

Tammy put a finger on her chin. "Hmmm...you know, that does seem to ring a bell."

"You totally suck, Tammy. You get me all hot and heavy with one of your friends when you know she's taking off for a month. By the time she gets back, the summer's practically over."

Tammy jabbed a finger in my chest. "Listen, fucker. If you even think about dumping Priya while she's over there, I swear to God I will cut your balls off myself."

"Take it easy. I didn't say I was going to dump her. I just said it sucks you didn't tell me."

Once I said I wasn't going to dump Priya, Tammy's attitude toward me eased. She plopped down on her bed and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, Chris. It was just that I really wanted Priya to have a good summer, especially after that dick boyfriend of hers broke up with her like that. It would have been so sad for her if she got dumped, moped around for three weeks and then had to go to India for a month so her grandfather could try to put her in some arranged marriage. I mean, what kind of a summer is that?"

I did a double take at Tammy. "Back up. You're telling me that while I'm supposed to be waiting patiently for Priya, she's going over there to get married to some guy she's never even met yet?"

Tammy gave me her exasperated look again. "No, stupid. I mean, he might try to introduce her to some dork over there, but Priya wants no part of it. Her parents don't even want her to think about it until she's out of college anyway." Tammy grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed next to her.

"Look, you and Priya have had fun together, right? And you know she's worth waiting for. So you can't be mad at me for introducing you to her, because if I had told you everything upfront, you'd never have agreed to meet her in the first place."

I had to agree with Tammy's logic, which was pretty scary. But she was right. I enjoyed being around Priya more than any other girl I'd known before. The sex was a bonus on top of that. And if Tammy had told me the truth at the beginning, I'd probably be boning one of her dumb bimbo friends now instead.

"Besides, she gets back on August 10th," Tammy added. "You still have almost three weeks after that until you two go off to school, and then you're both in Boston together." Her face took on a dejected look. "I'm jealous of you two. I'm going to be stuck at UMass while David's off hitting on some senator's daughter in New Haven at Yale. I hope you'll set me up with somebody when I get dumped."

I put my arm around Tammy. "Relax, nobody's getting dumped. Not Priya, not you. I'll suck it up for the month. Scout's honor."

Tammy brightened up. "I knew you'd see the light," she said gaily. She laid her head on my shoulder. "Besides, I might let myself be a bad girl with you while Priya's away," Tammy whispered in my ear.

* * * * * * *

The first couple of days after Priya left were awful. I jerked off constantly, but my blue balls still ached horribly. Tammy was being a little tease, dressing in tight outfits and sunning herself by the pool in her skimpiest bikinis. But we were on opposite sides of the same coin. I was trying to not cheat on Priya, and that included Tammy. And Tammy seemed to be content to tease me relentlessly, but out of respect to Priya, she wasn't going to make the first move.

On the fourth day after Priya left, I was laying on my bed in nothing but a pair of swim trunks, debating whether to jerk off for the third time of the day or to jump in the pool and swim some laps. It was 9:45 AM. My folks were at work, and I could hear Tammy moving about in her room. She came down the hallway and poked her head in my door, her arms full of clothes.

"Hey, Mom asked me to do laundry, so if you have anything you want washed, bring it down to the laundry room now."

I got up off my bed and disinterestedly kicked the dirty clothes that were littered all over the carpet into a pile, then scooped them up and headed for the basement. When I got there, Tammy was leaned up against the washing machine with the top open, putting detergent into the loaded washer. She was dressed in just a white baby doll t-shirt that exposed her midriff, and baby blue low-cut panties that rode high on her hips. By now, Tammy's tan was perfect, and I could tell she was keeping up with her aerobics as I watched her ass tighten as she got on tip-toes to put the laundry detergent back on the shelf. Like a hungry lion looking at the lame wildebeest at the back of the herd, I liked what I saw and instinctively moved in for the kill.

Dropping my clothes on the floor, I moved in behind her. "Let me help you with that," I said as I pressed my stirring cock up against Tammy's ass, pinning her up against the washer. I circled my right hand around her waist, holding my palm against the warm skin of her toned stomach, while my left reached under her t-shirt, cupping her bare breast.

"Chris, stop it," Tammy protested feebly. It wasn't even really a protest, because as she said it, she was grinding herself against my stiff cock, which was now straining against the fabric of my bathing suit. I moved both hands to her breasts and gave her rising nipples a hard tweak, as Tammy craned her head back and began kissing me furiously.

I flipped the washer lid down and hit the start button, and the washer began filling with water. Tammy leaned on the top of the washing machine with her elbows and forearms, her legs spread wide as she offered her backside up to my caressing touches. I slid my right hand around her right ass cheek, giving her an affectionate squeeze before steering my hand to the panty-clad mound which she was lifting into my grasp. I began softly massaging Tammy's pussy, feeling her rapidly begin to soak through her cotton panties.

By now the machine had begun the wash cycle, and I could feel its vibrations as I pressed Tammy up against the cold, hard steel. I slid my hands up Tammy's sides, fondling her breasts, then pulling her skimpy t-shirt over her head. I moved my hands down to her waist, working my two middle fingers under the elastic waistband on each hip. With an easy pull, I slipped Tammy's panties off and placed the tip of my twitching cock at her moistening entrance.

I began working myself inside Tammy slowly, taking deep, full strokes at a lazy pace. I wanted to make myself last, but I was so horny that I felt like I could come at any minute. I held myself deep inside Tammy, pinning her against the washer as the vibrations of the machine jostled her tender insides against my insistent cock. Tammy loved the sensation and she arched her hips out to meet my pressure, pressing her shaking deep spot against my meat.

As the washer kicked into the spin cycle, I pulled out of Tammy and spun her around so that she was facing me. I picked her up by her ass as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and put my cock back inside her. Then I turned myself around, so that my ass was pressed up against the washer. I held my forehead against Tammy's and gave her an evil grin.

"Hang on tight, sister...I'm taking you on the ride of your life," I said, as I slowly removed my hands from her ass, making sure she was still grabbing me tightly. Then I put my hands up onto the washer, got up on my toes and scooted my ass back until I was seated on the lid. Tammy was now impaled on my lap, our sweating bodies pressed against each other, and as the washer shook, my shaft was like a flesh and blood vibrator buried deep inside her quivering canal.

"Oh fuck," Tammy screamed as her orgasms began coming hard and heavy. I didn't have to move a muscle as Tammy literally tore herself apart in my lap, the vibrations from the washer turning her into a trembling wreck. I heard a click as the washing machine shut itself off, and Tammy collapsed into my chest, completely spent.

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet, little girl," I murmured to Tammy as I put my hands under her ass and picked her up again. Her head was buried in my neck, and her soft whimpering only aroused me more. With my rock-hard shaft still inside her, I eased myself off the washing machine and carried her up the stairs to my bedroom.

I lowered my hips and gently laid Tammy onto my bed, pulling my love-slickened cock out of her pussy. As she unwrapped her arms from around my neck, I kissed her tenderly, brushing my hands lightly over her hardened nipples. Tammy looked up at me in wonder, amazed that I was ready to take her one more time. Without a word, I turned Tammy onto her stomach and plunged my shaft into her now-gaping hole.

Tammy's bout with the washing machine had loosened her up, and with a few thrusts, I was bottoming out inside her again. I pulled out halfway and gathered Tammy's dripping juices on my left forefinger, and, just like I had with Priya, put my finger at the soft center of her firm butthole. As I thrust myself back into her pussy, I slid my finger into her tight ass at the same time, eliciting a howl of pleasure. Tammy shrieked as I gently wriggled my finger, increasing the pressure against my cock, and I felt her body shake as her final orgasm consumed her. Tammy's spasming pussy finally pushed me over the edge, and I felt my balls emptying their milky load into Tammy. She began whimpering again, her hands pounding the mattress as I pressed my hips against hers, the slightest movements of my finger making her body jerk spastically. Finally, Tammy became still, the only sound in the room coming from her shallow breathing.

Tammy moaned as I withdrew from both her holes, her lithe body glistening with sweat. For once, she didn't have a smartass remark for me, no sarcastic comment, no smirking grin. Tammy simply laid her head next to mine and watched me as I fell asleep. As I drifted off, I realized something had just changed between us, but I was too tired to figure it out.

* * * * * * *

When I woke up, Tammy was still there, her head lying on the pillow next to mine. She smiled at me and moved her head closer for a kiss.

"Hey you," she said tenderly. We were both still naked, lying on top of the covers. Tammy wriggled next to me, pressing her body close to mine. She was looking into my eyes, but differently, like Priya did. It was making me a little uncomfortable. Before, our couplings had been free of emotions, but I sensed something had happened while I'd been asleep.

"What are you still doing here," I asked suspiciously.

Tammy gave her hair a shake. "I don't know. I just wanted to lie next to you. I wanted to be here when you woke up. Come on, get up and I'll make us some lunch."

I got up and jumped into the shower, just standing under the warm water. I jumped when I felt Tammy climb in with me, her chin nuzzling my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"What are you doing, Tammy?"

"I wanted to take a shower with you," she said innocently, as she began soaping my back. We had never taken a shower together before, and it felt weird at first, but it wasn't long before our limbs were entangled and we were kissing each other passionately. I turned off the shower and carried Tammy, dripping wet, back to her bed.

I chalked it up to my exhaustion from our prior sexual bout, but now as I lay with Tammy, I was surprised at how tender I was with her. The hair-pulling and punishing thrusts were gone, replaced by soft caresses and lingering kisses. We lay like that for another two hours, until Tammy, now completely drained, lay her head down and went to sleep. This time, it was my turn to watch my sleeping sibling as she lay peacefully beside me.

* * * * * * *

At dinner, I knew for sure that something was different between Tammy and me. While my parents chatted and asked about our day, we couldn't take our eyes off one another. When Dad and Susan went inside to watch the news, leaving us to clear the table, they had barely left the kitchen before Tammy and I were locked in an embrace, kissing one another with fervent desire.

Tammy was going out to the movies with David that night, and he was coming over to pick her up. She looked gorgeous in a loose grey sweater that slipped off one shoulder, but fit snugly as it wrapped around her bottom. On her legs, she had on tight black leggings and black open-toe high heels. Her hair was done beautifully, and she had obviously spent time on her makeup. As I took in the whole picture, I realized that she was dressed way too well for a night at the movies; she was dressing up for me.

David stepped in to say hello to my parents and me before he and Tammy left for the show. As they walked toward the front door, Tammy looked back over her shoulder at me, her eyes meeting mine with a look of seething desire.

* * * * * * *

That night, I woke up around 2 AM. I had been dreaming about Priya, and I felt the now-familiar dull ache of desire in my loins. I rolled over, feeling my stiff cock press against my lower abdomen as my swollen helmet slid over the waistband of my boxers.

I got up out of bed and trod quietly down the upstairs hallway. I checked to see if Dad and Susan's light was out and that their door was closed tightly, putting my ear to the door to make sure they were asleep. Then, turning around, I gently turned the knob to Tammy's room and stepped inside, softly closing the door behind me.

Tammy's blinds were completely drawn, so I stood still for a few moments, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. Her room was a still-life of her position between being a girl and a young woman, as the stuffed animals on her shelves looked down onto eyeliner, lip gloss and copies of Cosmopolitan.

I moved over to the side of the bed, pulled back the covers slightly and slid my body next to hers. Tammy showed no alarm at my presence as she stirred, but simply turned her slender body next to mine as our arms and legs wrapped around each other. I put a finger to her lips, silencing her, and then pressed my body against hers as we met in a soft, deep kiss.

To my surprise, Tammy was completely naked under the sheets, and she quickly stripped me of my boxers so that all I felt was her soft skin next to mine. She had gone out to the movies with David that night, and I could still smell her perfume. It was the same one which Priya liked, and as our warm bodies delicately writhed against each other, I began to imagine that it was Priya who lay next to me.

Instead of taking Tammy with the wild, sweaty thrusting which normally accompanied our secret couplings, I gently caressed her hips and ass as I slowly drew my body atop of hers and began to enter her. We took one another with the most imperceptible movements, careful not to make any sound which might wake our parents across the hall.

Still fantasizing that it was Priya who lay under me and not Tammy, I began to whisper in her ear how much I craved her body and how much I wanted to please her. Tammy purred in contentment, her hands moving over my broad back and down my muscular arms as I silently drove my meaty lance into her deepest place, the one which only I knew. Without realizing it or thinking about the consequences, I wasn't fucking my step-sister anymore; I was making love to her.

Tammy had thrown her legs around my hips, her hands grasping my clenched ass as she pulled me into her as far as I could go. To thrust would make too much noise, so as I bottomed out against the back wall of Tammy's wet pussy, I began clenching and unclenching my buttocks, making my engorged tip flutter deep inside her. Tammy's pussy flooded with hot wetness, and I felt her begin to convulse uncontrollably. She began to mewl a little too loud for comfort, so I kissed her hard, pushing my tongue deep into her willing mouth and stifling her cries.

I felt my orgasm building inside me, so I slid my arms under Tammy's back, each hand hooked around the tops of her shoulders. I pulled Tammy firmly onto my hard cock, feeling her tender deep spot yield to my jutting hard-on. She quickly built to her climax as I spurted my hot, sticky load deep inside her, the cum bursting forth in such quantity that I felt it dripping out of her. Tammy's tensed body began to relax, and I withdrew my softening shaft from her. I kissed her, first on the lips, then tenderly on the forehead, wrapping my arms around her.

"That was so beautiful, Chris," Tammy whispered as she tenderly gazed into my eyes. "I had no idea that you and me could make love like that." She squeezed me tight against her warm body as my mind raced.

My head swam as I tried to comprehend what had happened today. Tammy and I had progressed from a one-night stand to fuck buddies, then to brother and sister, and now to lovers, and I knew that this could not end well.

Staring up at the ceiling, I struggled with the realization that my step-sister and I were falling in love. I stroked Tammy's hair as she kissed me softly over my heart, then laid her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * *

I woke up the next morning with a start. I was still in Tammy's room, and I could hear our parents stirring as they got ready for work. Tammy's drawn blinds had caused me to oversleep, and now I feared having Dad or Susan poke their head in and see me and Tammy buck naked in bed together.

"Tammy, wake up!" I whispered in her ear.

Tammy stirred but didn't open her eyes. She rolled over to me and threw her arms around me, kissing me softly again and again.

"Mmmm...I like waking up next to you," she cooed.

"Stop it!" I hissed. "Mom and Dad are up. What are we going to do?"

Tammy opened her eyes, but she seemed surprisingly calm, given the situation. "Did you close your bedroom door last night?"

"Yeah."

"Then don't worry. They never wake us up when we're on vacation." She kissed me again, and slid her hands down onto my hips.

She was right. Dad and Susan both worked in Boston, and liked to get to their offices early. They got ready together and left in one car for the train station, where they took the commuter rail for a one-hour trip into North Station. If we didn't have school, they let us be, and left a note in the kitchen or called later in the morning.

Tammy continued kissing me, her hands now stroking my awakening shaft. She gave me a coy look as she slid her body on top of mine and mounted me. Like the night before, our lovemaking was quiet and gentle, but there was an undeniable excitement as we enjoyed our forbidden love while our parents were just outside our door. Tammy gently circled her hips as she took my cock into herself, and she climaxed just as we heard our parents drive off to the station.

Tammy and I slept together for the rest of the week, and soon our time together was crowding out everything else. Tammy spent less and less time with David, and I was becoming less attentive to Priya, not answering her emails and blowing her off when she wanted to chat online from her grandparents' house in India. Tammy broke a date with David so she could sneak off to a movie with me, where I buried my hand in her panties for two hours and got her off three times. Tammy and I knew it was wrong, but we were happy, so we weren't stopping.

blueplains
blueplains
162 Followers