Scratching the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour after they walked into the room he dressed and left her in the room. She showered and redressed before leaving. She went back to work and so did I.

The next day she drove to the storage yard, left her car and took the RV. She parked it in a lot for an electrical supply company. People did go in and out of the lot but not too many and she parked at the far end of the lot.

Fifteen minutes later Willi parked across the street and walked to the RV. He knocked once and the door opened. He climbed in.

"Nice RV Lynn. Is it yours?"

"It belongs to a friend. I do him a favor and he lets me use it sometimes. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. It has the two things I like; a bed and a bitch to put on the bed."

"Yeah, Willi. For the next two hours I am your bitch. Let's do what I love you doing to me."

"That's shit and I know it. You fuck me for the money."

"You don't pay me! I've been fucking you for months because I love what your big cock does to me. Reach up inside my skirt. I'm wet. Show me a couple hundred dollars and I won't be wet. Money doesn't make me wet. Your cock does."

"Your husband likes the money."

"So do you. Look at it this way, you make a deposit somewhere so you can have a romp once a week with no hassles. You don't need to wait for a neighborhood party or wait until Nick is out of town. The money is about freedom and convenience. You get to fuck me and I get to fuck you without ever being interrupted again."

"I hate paying for pussy!"

"You aren't. You're paying for privacy, safety and no worries. I fuck you for free, because I love fucking you. Now, I have a brand new bed we've never used. Don't you think we should use it and have some fun?"

The sounds of undressing and of kissing came out of my headset and I heard her remind him to put on a raincoat. She opened a drawer and I heard him or her rip open the package. She said, "Here, let me help."

A minute later they were fucking. They fucked for a long time and he got really into it with her.

"Nick hasn't fucked you in here?"

"I don't call what Nick does fucking. This is fucking and I love this!"

"Is his dick as big as mine?"

"I've told you many times, his is as big as yours... when he's hard and you aren't. Feeling full isn't something he does for me. Now, fill me up!"

The sounds of grunting and groaning were loud and then Lynn said, "Cum in me! I'm cumming!"

He came. The sounds were of heavy breathing and as I listened it slowed and became normal.

"Can you get hard again? I'd like more." Lynn said.

"Maybe, if you suck me."

I heard the drawer and Lynn said, "I'll give you a fresh raincoat. If you get hard I want it in my ass. Ok?"

"Hell yes!"

It was a vivid experience listening to the sounds from the RV. I knew Willi wasn't bigger than me. I knew Lynn was lying to him. It was business. The thing that wasn't a lie was that she really liked being fucked by him.

He got almost hard and said he was ready. They moved around and I heard grunting and a yelp or two.

"You aren't quite hard enough to get in my ass now. When we get together next week let's start by fucking my ass. I know you'll stretch my ass then. Ok?"

"Ok! Finish me off with your mouth, then I need to go."

A few minutes later I heard the sound of water running, the toilet flushing and Willi getting dressed.

"What day next week Willi?"

"Wednesday?"

"No, that won't work. I'm busy Wednesday. How about Tuesday?"

I heard pages turning and he said, "It would need to be in the morning."

"How early?"

"Eight-thirty or nine."

"Ok. Eight-thirty on Tuesday. I'll call your cell at eight and let you know where."

"Will you be in this?"

"Probably, if my friend will loan it to me."

I heard the door open and then close. I watched Willi cross the street and get in his car. I called Lynn on the two-way radio.

She responded, "Breaker, breaker. Is that you good buddy?"

"Yup. Clean up and take the RV back to your friend. I'll be home at about six-thirty. Oh, don't forget to use your meds, Honey."

"Thanks."

I went back to my office and transferred the work I'd done sitting in my car onto my office computer. When Lynn went home she washed the sheets from the RV and made dinner. She called me on my cell and said dinner would be on the table at a quarter to seven. I was there in time to wash up and sort the mail.

As we ate she told me that when she got back to work Mr. Boughman had handed her a post-it that said, "Tuesday from one-thirty till three-thirty."

"Can you safely take them both on in one day?"

"If I'm careful. Willi won't forget that he gets my ass so the deposit he makes in my pussy won't be much. This weekend I'll buy some pre-packaged douches and in between boys I'll douche. That ought to help."

She had tested after she got home and her Ph was 5.9. She told me she had douched with water right after Willi left. I went to the storage yard after dinner and reset the recording system. I marked the DVD with the date and a #1. Willi was now a number.

At home I put the DVD in a drawer. I realized I would have a big collection of DVD's and I needed somewhere to keep them. I cleaned out one drawer of my desk. I decided when I had ten DVD's I would open a safety deposit box at the bank and every time I had ten I'd move them to the box.

Lynn was naked, sitting on the bed when I walked in. She looked up and smiled.

"I like the smile, but I wonder why it's there?"

"I used to be worried all the time that you knew, that you were about to toss me out or beat the shit out of me. The worry is gone! I feel well fucked and very well loved."

""Tell me about some of the women you know, please."

"Looking for a Honey?"

"Yes."

She talked about women she knew. Most of them were not possibilities. They had never shared any unhappiness stories with Lynn. However, since she had moved to her new job she had met one woman who was a real possibility. Mrs. Clarke. She was the neglected wife of Mr. Clarke, Mr. Boughman's boss. The day she moved into her new office Mrs. Clarke was her first phone call.

Mrs. Aurora Clarke had been talking to the woman who had the phone number before Lynn almost every day. Her first call had been a getting-to-know-you call and Lynn had impressed her. She called a couple times a week. The short version was Mr. Clarke was more interested in the business than he was in giving his wife the business.

"Ask her if she has a computer. If she does, recommend she calls my cell number and ask for an upgrade. Let her know the initial visit is free."

"I can suggest that. When I talk to her, are you my husband?"

"No, but you can say I'm married. Married women would rather mess with someone who is married, I think. He's not as likely to want her to dump her husband."

"Ok. I expect her call tomorrow. You may get a call from her tomorrow."

"Can you check on Mr. Clarke's schedule without causing anyone to notice?"

"Sure. You want to know when he'll be out of town?"

"That would make things easier."

The next day I got an email with a picture of Mrs. Aurora Clarke and her phone number. In the picture she was standing in a garden holding a glass of champagne and smiling. She had on a summer sun dress that showed lots of skin and ample cleavage, nice legs and lots of tanned skin. She looked to be about my age. The email message said, "I talked to her. She gave me the picture to send to you. She wants you to call her before noon, today. Give her a good deal on a computer upgrade."

I called. The conversation was all business and we set an appointment for the free evaluation. As we talked I got a new email that gave me his schedule. He was going to Tampa Bay for the weekend. His plane would leave in three hours.

"Mrs. Clarke, I have a cancellation for early this evening. If you want, I can come and give your computer the evaluation today."

"What time?"

"How about six?" His plane left at four-forty-five.

"Six would be fine, but would I be keeping you from a date with your wife or anything?"

"No. I am married but this evening my wife is busy. In fact she will be gone until about noon tomorrow."

"No other plans?"

"If I wasn't meeting with your computer I'd be watching a pro-basketball game on TV."

"You're a fan?"

"Only when I have nothing else to do."

She gave me her address and we ended the call. I called Lynn.

"Honey, I've been invited over this very evening."

"She's going to take a run at you. You know that, don't you?"

"You Ok with that?"

"Same rules as for me? Condoms every time?"

"You bet! STD's are not invited into our lives."

"Ok, just remind yourself this isn't love, this is sex."

"From the picture she looks like I could fall in love."

"Liar! The picture has nothing to do with falling in love and we both know it. Fuck her. Enjoy it and make sure she does too. Maybe she can help add to our account in her spare time."

"One of the things I love about you is that I don't need to explain everything to you. No telling who she might be able to get pictures of, if I approach it carefully."

"I'll be in bed naked when you get home."

"I might not get home. If things work well I may spend the night."

"I want a full report when you get home."

"A blow by blow account?"

"Blow by blow, suck by suck and fuck by fuck! Save a little for me too, Ok?"

"Ok. See you sometime tomorrow." We ended the call and I gathered my tools and things for the service call with Mrs. Clarke. I also went home and showered, shaved and put on fresh clothes.

At five minutes to six I parked alongside the Clarke house. When I guessed at the size of the house I guessed at ten thousand square feet. The front was colonial with four pillars and lots of white paint. I didn't intend on going to the front door. That would make me a guest. I intended to go to the side door where all service people would go.

When I got out of the car I opened the boot and got my tool bag. As I closed the boot the side door opened and Mrs. Aurora Clarke held it open for me.

"Come in, Mr. Peterson. You are quite punctual. I like that." She wore white shorts, a white halter top and no shoes. As I slid past her into the kitchen I smelled a hint of a nice perfume. I also noticed she was about five-eight or nine, her body looked quite fit and well proportioned. She showed lots of tanned skin. The halter held her breasts but did little to hide them. Her areola were visible, about half dollar sized and round, topped with blueberry sized nipples that were begging for attention, by the look of them.

She led me to a small room with an antique desk and on the desk a desktop computer and monitor. I sat down and began a diagnostic check of the machine. I cleaned up the hard drive and made some minor changes to the way her Windows program ran. Then I searched through all her programs, asking questions and deleting things she didn't need or want. I found a key stroke monitoring program. I asked if she wanted it. She wanted me to explain what it did.

"My husband must have put it there to see what I was doing. I think he's a bit jealous."

I set it up so she could shut it off or turn it on as she liked. The times it was shut off would look like she was not using the computer.

She asked if I was almost done. I was. She said she would warm dinner for us and she left me alone. I checked and found another key stroke monitoring program hidden. I put a bug in it that would scramble whatever was typed and even add things when the computer wasn't being used.

Mrs. Clarke came back and led me to the kitchen table. She asked if we could eat there rather than the stuffy formal dining room. I told her it was fine with me. Our house didn't have a dining room. We always ate in the kitchen.

She served dinner. Baby back ribs, Chinese style braised green beans and cornbread. She confessed she didn't make it, her cook did. I complimented her skill at heating it up. We laughed and ate.

At one point a piece of rib meat fell from the bone and landed on the white halter covering her right breast. She looked down and said, "Years ago we had a rule. If something dropped on us during a meal the other person had to get it, using only their mouth." She looked up at me, smiled and asked if I was willing to play by the rules.

I smiled and dropped to my knees beside her chair. She turned a little, offering her breast to me. As I leaned towards her breast her hands went alongside my face and drew me to the morsel of meat. I plucked the meat from the cloth without smearing the sauce or really touching her breast. I chewed and she dropped another piece on the halter.

My mouth grabbed that piece and the nipple beneath the cloth and I sucked. Her hands gripped my head tighter and pressed my face into the softness of her breast.

When we eventually backed off that connection I said, "If we keep playing this game we'll ruin the halter."

"Maybe the game would be just as much fun without the halter?"

"Maybe. Shall we find out?"

She untied the knot behind her neck and behind her back. The white cloth fell away and her index finger smeared a bit of sauce on her nipples.

"Right or left, first?" I asked.

"Right!" Her hands guided my lips right to her breast. I sucked the sauce off and continued to feast on her breast. I behaved as if someone had painted her breast with sauce, kissing and sucking all the breast I could reach. She moved me over to her other breast and I attempted to give equal time and attention to it.

"Stop, please." I stopped. My lips still held her breast but I didn't suck.

"Before we go farther I want to know what else you found in my computer."

"I found another key stroke monitor and I added a bug to it so no one will know what you type on the machine."

"One more question. Do you eat pussy?"

"Yes! It is one of the great pleasures of life."

She stood and helped me stand. She left the dishes on the table and led me out the back door of the house. We walked fifty yards to a building that was built as a stable. It had six stalls and she led me to the sixth. The big door opened and led us into a beautiful bedroom suite. She closed the door and unbuttoned her shorts. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. She had a two inch long landing strip above her shaved lips and a small tattoo next to the lips, on her right. The tattoo was of red lips. It looked like a woman had kissed her beside her pussy right after putting lipstick on.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I do."

"My husband hates it. I had a girl-friend years ago and she kissed me there. I had a tattoo put there to remember her. She gave me my first oral sex orgasm. Since Michael won't give oral sex he hates the tattoo.

"If I kiss the tattoo, do you think your lover will feel it too?"

"Right now you are my lover. I want to feel your lips on mine. And, I want you naked."

Together we got me naked pretty quickly. Then I put her on her back on the bed and I knelt beside the bed, between her legs. I leaned in and began touching her lips with my tongue.

Minutes later I spread her legs and delved deeper into her treasure. She tasted oh, so good. She lifted her legs, opening herself more to me. My hands spread her lips and my face plundered her treasure, drinking all the golden nectar that flowed to me. She let me know how I was doing and encouraged me toward her first orgasm with me.

"Oh! Right there! Now! Suck my button! Suck it! Please!"

I did. She took a big breath and shook all over. She let go of her legs and they clamped onto my head! I once again joined the millions of men who have been threatened with death by smothering by pussy. If I need to go that is a good way to go.

She released her grip before I passed out. I took a big breath and licked as much of her open pussy as my tongue would reach. She shook again and said, "Too much! Too much! Please let me rest a minute."

I rested my head on her mons and waited as she calmed. Then she said, "There are condoms in the drawer. I'd like you to use one and give me the fucking I deserve."

The drawer had quite a few condoms in it. I grabbed one. Seconds later I was poised at her entrance thinking about the almost ten years I had been faithful to a promise made when Lynn and I married. I wasn't breaking the promise. I wasn't cheating. Lynn knew where I was and what I was doing. I leaned forward and slowing filled Aurora's waiting puss.

"Oh, Nick! You tease! Come on, give it all to me!"

As slow as I could I filled her. When I hit bottom I pressed against her, pinning her clit between us and she moaned along with me. She felt different from Lynn and just like Lynn. Gripping me with her warmth and slippery insides the feeling encouraged me to stroke in deep and back almost all the way out before doing it again and again. Her legs wrapped around my waist and held me inside her. She held my arms near my elbows and her eyes locked on mine, watching every sign of what was going on in my head.

"Look at me, Nick. I'm giving myself to you. I want you to love me, not just fuck me. I want you to want me to cum for you. Go a little faster."

My mind replayed Lynn's admonition to not love Aurora. Could I just fuck her, without loving her? Did I want to? What was the interplay between love and sex, for me?

"Nick, listen. That sound is our bodies loving each other, giving comfort to each other. Listen. It's so sweet."

She rolled over, slowly and moved so she was up on her knees with me still inside her pussy. My hands automatically held her hips and drew her back to me, imbedding my cock inside her.

"Look at me, Nick. Bowing before my king, offering him all of me. You are my king. I surrender to you in all ways. I am your woman, your slut, your whore, your lover! Use me. I am yours."

Looking at her back as I held her ass and filled her pussy I heard her words and the combination pushed me to fill her. I felt the tightening, the increase in blood pressure, the urge to slam into her shooting hundreds of thousands of sperm deep within her.

Biology wins! My mind knew we were not making babies, that none of my sperm would penetrate an egg of hers and start a baby. But the urge blanked my active mind to anything except giving her every swimmer I could.

I groaned and the sound turned into a bellow. We ended up with Aurora flat on the bed, me atop her still imbedded in her pussy. A sheen of sweat covered our skin and our breath came in ragged gasps for a while.

She shifted a little and I slid off her and onto my side still touching my body to hers. We stayed still for long moments and rested. Eventually she moved again and sat up beside me. Her fingers pulled the condom off my shrinking dick and she tied a knot in the end before she tossed it into a plastic lined trashcan beside the bed.

Aurora kissed me then kissed my dick, swallowing all of it into her mouth and cleaning all my cum from me into her.

"Still want me as a partner?" She asked.

I sat up. "What?"

"You came here thinking you could hook me into fucking like Lynn and making lots of money for all three of us. Still want that?"

"I want to be honest. That is why I came here. Now, I'm conflicted. I still want that and I want what you said while we were fucking. I want you to love me and for me to love you."

"You love Lynn. Lynn loves you. She fucks Willi and Bradley, for fun and money."

"You know?"

"I know more than anyone knows I know. But it's true. Lynn loves you. You love Lynn. What does it hurt if you love me too? Nothing! What does it hurt if Lynn loves me and you? Nothing!"

"I don't think Lynn is bi sexual."

"She probably would agree, right now. We'll see. This little business you have, how much does it pay?"

"So far Willi and Ted Boughman pay her five hundred a fuck and a monthly dues of another five hundred, twenty-five hundred a month. Each.

123456...8