Scratching the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who do you want me to be?"

"Have you ever read fantasy novels?"

"With dragons and elves?"

"Yes."

"I read Lord of the Rings, the Amazons of Darkover and the Dragon Riders of Pern."

"The Mysts of Avalon?"

"Yes! I loved that."

"Be a lady with magic running through your bones and flesh. Know that men can only feel the joy of your magic when you let them inside you. You have healing power. You have the gift of clear sight, of visions of the future, and you decide who gets the gifts. Carry yourself as you know she would. You are here with me to give me a gift. You are aware that I too have magic and I will give you a gift as well. Neither of us is sure exactly what the gifts are, but we know we will enjoy the exchange."

"Yes, my Lord." She stood up a little taller and looked at me with magic in her eyes.

"We must enter the waters. Remove your stockings and shoes, please."

She did. I finished undressing and grabbed two towels. Hand in hand we walked to the hot tub and entered the waters. She showed no hesitancy in being nude outside. We sat side by side in the frothing bubbles and I leaned to her and kissed her.

She climbed onto my lap and we continued to kiss.

"Would you kiss my nipples, please?" She asked as she placed one just touching my lips. I kissed it and she moaned. I sucked it into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

"Oh, Thank you. That feels so good."

My hands helped her shift until her other nipple was presented to my waiting mouth. I opened wide and sucked in as much of her breast as would fit.

When I let it go her arms were around my head and she kept her breast pressed to my face. I kissed her breast and used my hands to explore her body. She was well toned, had healthy skin and responded to my touches. Her hands explored me as well.

"Oh, I love how this feels. Would you like to be inside me?"

I looked into her face and said, "All fucking is with a rubber. Don't ever fuck without one. I'll know and you'll be living somewhere else the next day."

"Can we go back to your apartment? I really want to be fucked."

My hand flipped open a folded towel exposing the little foil packet holding a condom. Emiko's hand grabbed it and she giggled as she opened it. "Lift out of the water and I'll put it on you." She said.

I stood and she put the condom in her mouth, swallowed my cock and when she pulled back I was covered. She grinned at me and said, "Let's fuck! Ok?"

I sat back down in the swirling water and she climbed into my lap. One hand steadied her body as the other hand guided my cock into her descending pussy. She lowered herself onto me until our bodies were pressed together.

"Feel my pussy holding you? That is how I give you my gift of power. I am the socket of power and you are plugged in to the source. As you rub inside me more and more of my energy will flow into you. I will know when you have had enough and you will fill my pussy with your gift. Please, Lord, fill me!"

My hands held her hips and lifted her just to let her fall back down on my shaft. Her muscles gripped me and seemed to pull at my insides, demanding my spunk fill her. Her hands and arms held her to me so that every motion rubbed her nipples across my chest. We kissed often, letting our tongues dance and our lips press against each other.

I knew I would not last long. Fucking in and out of her tightness in water heightened the sensations pushing me towards release.

"You will hold my gift inside. Even though it will not actually touch you, the magic melds it to you, deep inside. Here is my gift!" I felt the stream of spunk shoot through my cock and into her.

"I feel it! Oh, Lord, Thank you. I am stronger. I thank you."

She sat still on my lap for a minute, then she stood and moved to my side. I stood and she removed the condom from my shaft. Emiko's mouth cleaned my shaft as I returned to my non-erect shape. We sat together quietly for a few minutes without talking.

When I stood I helped Emiko to stand and exit the swirling water. I shut off the pump and the bubbles stopped. I dried her with a towel and she dried me. We carried the condom, wrapper and our towels back to my apartment. Inside we showered to get the chemicals from the hot tub off our skin, then we went to bed.

"I'm a little uncomfortable." Emiko said. "I very seldom have slept with a man through the night."

"They usually fuck you and go home?"

"No. Usually I'm in their apartment and when we're done I go home."

"When you move in here you'll be sleeping at home, but seldom alone."

"You said when. Does that mean I pass?"

"You still need a physical and the other half of this test."

"The other half?"

"Right now Anna is with Lynn. They are eating pussy and enjoying girl-girl sex. Tomorrow she will be with me and you will be with Lynn."

"Lynn is a lesbian?" She looked shocked.

"Not by a long shot. Lynn loves fucking a man and she loves women too. To live here you need to be able to swing both ways. What if a rich woman wanted to rent your apartment? You would need to take good care of her."

"I've only been with a woman twice... and I was drunk both times."

"Tomorrow you'll be sober."

"God! What if I'm no good at eating pussy?"

"I can help. Open your legs." She spread her legs and I moved into eating position. "Lynn has bigger lips than you. After you lick her a few times, take one lip into your mouth and suck gently, like this." I showed her. "Then switch." I did. Step by step I coached her on how to eat Lynn. In the process of learning she came twice.

We lay side by side in the bed after the lesson. I listened to her breathing and when she was calm I asked, "Any questions?"

"When a man rents the apartment, will he be here every night?"

"You need to understand something. The apartment you and Anna live in now is rented to you by the month. These apartments are not rented that way. A man will rent your apartment for a number of days a month. Let's say he lives in Atlanta and travels here for three days a month. He will rent those three days every month. Instead of the Marriott getting him, we get him for those three days. You will take great care of him for each day and night of his monthly stay."

"What about the other twenty-seven days?"

"We will do our best to rent between eighteen to twenty-five days a month. The other days are yours."

"I'll have different men every month?"

"No. A man will rent a minimum of three days a month for a year. The price per day goes down by buying more days a month. For instance, let's say buying three days is fifteen hundred dollars a month. That's five hundred a day. If he rents the apartment for five days a month it might be for four-seventy-five a day."

"Is that how much the rent is?"

"No, it's more. It includes his meals, companionship, laundry and pampering. The Marriott will not prepare what he wants for dinner. They give him a menu. You will communicate by email and coordinate his meals far enough in advance that you can go shopping and make his meals the way he likes them. You will make sure you have the soap he likes, the deodorant, the shampoo, the snacks and beverages he likes as well. The Marriott charges to wash his shirts. You don't. The Marriott would have a fit if they were asked to provide a bed warmer. You won't have a fit, you'll gladly warm his bed... by being in it."

"Do I get some spending money?"

"No, not at first. You get a credit card. Buying food and supplies for your job, we pay for. Once you have twenty rented days you get a clothing allowance, a medical plan, dental plan, a deposit to your bank account of two thousand dollars a month and ten days paid vacation a year."

"I'm going to love working here!"

"There are some negatives. In your apartment now you can have a party for friends, a boy friend, co-workers. The only people inside this fence pay to be here or work here. The phone in your apartment belongs to us. No personal phone calls. You can have a personal cell but whenever a renter is paying for your time the cell must be turned off. We have two vehicles for you to use with your renters. Pick them up from the airport, take them to the airport, go to dinner, a movie, wherever."

"What about holidays?"

"If your renter has paid for the day it's his. If it's an unpaid day it's a holiday for you. That's true except for Christmas. Renters will know that the days between the twenty-third and New Years Day we will be closed, unless they are willing to negotiate for bonus time."

"Lynn still works with us. Will we keep working too?"

"Until we have enough renters to begin paying you the two thousand a month you will get money but not as much. When you hit fifteen rented days a month you will need to quit your other job."

"Wow!" We got quiet and fell asleep spooned.

The alarm woke us at six-fifty. I helped Emiko shower and dress. We made breakfast together and at seven-thirty Lynn and Anna knocked on our door. I kissed all three women Good Morning and they left for work.

I tossed the sheets from my bed and the towels from the night before in the wash and went down to Lynn's apartment. I cleaned up and started her sheets washing. I opened all the windows to let the smell of lusty pussy out of the enclosed space.

At eight-thirty my cell rang. It was Lynn.

"They're in! They gushed all over each other all the way to work. Emiko thinks you are a great lover. So, by the way, do I. Did you have fun?"

"This is a tough job. My God, I was at work until nearly midnight and then back at work just before seven!" We both laughed and went back to work. I got both apartments back in order and filed the DVD's for insurance. I called Lynn and had her ask the two prospects what they wanted for dinner. She called me back and I went to the store to get the things I needed.

Aurora was waiting for me when I got back. She was sitting in the control room watching the DVD's of our prospects.

"They look good. What do you think?"

"Emiko is in. I didn't spend time with Anna but Lynn says she's in too."

"You're fucking Anna tonight?"

"Yes. Are you joining Lynn in sharing Emiko tonight or coming here to share Anna?"

"Yes, I'll be with Lynn and that little hot wench! Watching her with you last night got me dripping!"

"Come into the bedroom, please. I'd like a taste of you."

"Toss a towel on the bed or you'll need to wash the sheets again."

I followed her into the bedroom and carried a large bath sheet with me. We stripped and since I was undressed first I was on the bottom. Aurora climbed onto the bed and straddled my head with her knees. She lowered her pussy to my face and brunch was served.

She was dripping and my lapping at the flow only made it increase. I love the taste of women's juices. Each is slightly different from any other. I have wondered from time to time what would happen if it was bottled. Would it stay fragrant? Would it taste as delicious a week later? Wives and girl-friends could bottle some and send it to their troops overseas. A fragrant reminder of what's waiting at home.

She held my cock in her hand, moving just enough to keep me hard. I kept at her inner sanctum swallowing as much of her as I could and pushing her toward the orgasm she wanted. I kissed her tattoo a few times, just for good luck.

As her orgasm approached I flicked her clit more and more often. My hands held her breasts and toyed with her nipples.

"Nick, squeeze my tits! I'm cumming!" She moaned and I squeezed both tits hard. For a few seconds I thought I was in danger of drowning or being smothered by her pussy, but she shifted a little and I gasped a big breath.

When her orgasm was waning she shifted and impaled herself on my cock. We rode off into the sunset... well, into the afternoon, and towards a bellowing, moaning orgasm of my own. I must have sounded like a wounded bear when I came. As the first load rushed from my cock into Aurora I remembered I didn't have a condom on.

The look on my face told her my thinking. She laughed.

"Honey, You can fuck Lynn and me bareback anytime. We're management. Just don't fuck the help bareback. Ever!"

"Speaking of help, we need four more women and lots of renters."

"Are you ready to interview tomorrow?"

"Sure! How many?"

"Two. Like Emiko and Anna they are roommates. They just got a notice their rent is going up and will no longer include utilities. Both of them spend lots of money on batteries for their pussy toys."

"Good looking?"

"On level with Anna, not as exotic as Emiko. A blond and a red head. Both real."

"Bi?"

"God, I hope so!"

"Are you bringing them by during the day or will Lynn be doing the interviews in the evening?"

"Can you have your place cleaned up by ten in the morning?"

"Sure. And you can use number one."

"Great! I'll bring them at about ten. I'll send one of them to you by eleven, after the tour."

She had another appointment so Aurora left before Lynn and the two prospects came home. I had dinner for four ready when they arrived. Both prospects had scheduled their physicals for the next afternoon. We would have the full results back in five days. Over dinner we talked about moving and about which apartments they wanted. Lynn was in six. I had number three. Emiko asked for number four and Anna wanted number two. The gym should have had the number seven on the door but instead it had a sign that said, "GYM Residents and Staff only". The apartment that should have been number eight held storage; supplies, a small workshop, lamps, side tables, pillows and some bondage equipment. The prospects didn't see number eight or nine. There were lockers in nine where we could store clothes and things for renters between their visits.

At about nine I looked at Anna and said, "Would you like to fuck?"

"I've been thinking about fucking you all day. I soaked through a pair of panties before lunch. Yes! I'd like to fuck you." She blushed as she said her speech then she blushed harder and looked down.

Lynn looked at Emiko and asked, "Are you wet too?"

"I think so. I know I've thought a lot about you and this all day."

"Scared?"

"I've got to admit what I'm afraid of is that I won't be any good."

"Nick and I are your coaches. This first time, just relax and do what would feel good to you. I'll let you know how to improve your technique. By the time you do anyone but me you'll be a pro!"

I remembered that Aurora said she might be joining Lynn and Emiko. I sent both prospects to their individual apartments to make a list of what they needed before they moved in. When they were gone I told Lynn about Aurora.

"Glad you told me. I'll be ready for her. I hope she waits till at least ten-thirty. I want a shot with Emiko when it's just us."

I called Aurora. "Can you join Lynn after ten-thirty? She wants first lick."

I laughed. "She says she'll walk in at ten-thirty-one, naked."

"Tell her I'll leave the door open." Lynn laughed.

As I hung up our prospects came back. They gave me their lists and Lynn took Emiko by the hand.

"Let's go. Leave this big nasty man to ravish the young maiden with his lusty sword."

Anna giggled and said, "Oh, I hope so!"

As soon as they were out the door Anna stood and I said, "Take everything off."

"Yes, Master." She bowed her head and took off her clothes. I picked them up and folded them. When she was naked I said, "Touch inside your pussy and then let me taste you."

Her hand dipped into her folds and came back glistening. I saw the sparkling liquid as her fingers approached my mouth. I grasped her wrist and I sucked loudly on her fingers. Then I released her and said, "Lead me to the bedroom."

She did and once inside I had her undress me and run a hot shower for us. Anna had the soft almost translucent skin that many men dream of. The blue veins under the skin of her breasts were visible. Her nipples pointed forward and the areola were puckered awaiting my attention.

"Anna, are your nipples like that a lot?"

"Hard and puckered? Yes. Almost all day today."

"When you are at work do you hide them?"

"Yes. I folded squares of toilet paper into my bra so they wouldn't show."

"And what about soaking your panties?"

"I folded paper towels and changed them often."

"Did you worry that people could smell your heat?"

"Marcie did! I was in the ladies room and as I threw the paper towels away she came in and asked if I had just masturbated! I was so embarrassed!"

"What did you say?"

"I blurted out that I had a date tonight and I was pretty sure he was gonna get lucky."

"Am I?"

"Whatever you want, however you want it."

"Good." I opened the shower door and we got in. We washed each other and got very clean. I toweled us both off and took us back into the bedroom. I got a scarf from a drawer and used it as a blindfold.

"Have you ever been blindfolded during sex, Anna?"

"No."

"I think you'll like the feelings."

One finger touched her on her neck and she jumped a little.

"Focus on the feelings." I said, softly.

The finger moved down to her collarbone and along that bone out to her shoulder. I hesitated, lifted her arm and then the finger traced a trail out to her fingers. I grasped her wrist gently with my hand and sucked on her fingers one at a time. A soft moan escaped from her.

Holding her little finger in my mouth I placed the finger in her palm and began tracing a line towards her arm pit. She quivered and started to pull away. I bit down on the finger and she stopped. At her elbow I made a slow circle around the bone and then headed for her pit again. She whimpered and did not pull back at all.

When my finger got to her pit I ran it in a lazy circle around the edges. My other hand lifted her arm high and I kissed her at the center of the tender skin of her pit. She drew back for a second, then pressed forward, using her body to beg for more kisses. My kisses trailed down her side to her hip, followed the hip curve and the kisses were led to her pussy. I stopped at the top of her slit, holding my lips against her skin and touching my tongue to the top part of her slit. I was very close to her clit and we both knew it.

I touched the beginning of her slit over and over. She lifted herself up on her toes so that my tongue was inside her slit, tasting her wetness while I avoided her clitoris.

Eventually I stopped and backed an inch away from her pussy.

"Tell me what you want, Anna."

"I want you to suck me! I want you to fuck me! Use me! Cum inside me!"

"I'm going to stick my tongue against your clit. When it touches you will cum for me. Hold my head. Scream if you need to. Cum now Anna!" My tongue plunged into her slit and pressed on her clit. She arched her back and growled from deep inside as she shook all over. I stopped pressing and sucked her clit into my mouth. She shook harder and said something primal, guttural, without words.

Fluid ran down her legs. The odor of sexual excess filled my nostrils. Then she went limp and I caught her as she slid towards the floor.

Her body spasmed and quivered as she regained consciousness. "Oh my God! I passed out! That was so intense!" I removed the scarf and set it aside.

"Thank you. When you stayed with Lynn last night, she ate you to many orgasms?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Before yesterday had you ever eaten a woman?"

"No. I touched Emiko when we showered a few times but nothing like last night!"

"If Lynn invites you to spend a night with her, will you accept, hesitate but accept or eagerly accept?"

"Of those choices I pick eagerly accept. I would also be willing to beg."

"Good answer. Sit here beside me and stroke me, please." She sat with her thigh against mine and her hand gently stroked my cock.

"Tell me how your perfect lover fucks you."

She sat quietly for a long while, stroking my shaft with her hand and watching her hand.

1...345678