SC's Daughter Ujwala

Story Info
They meet on a flight to Kolkata.
6.1k words
4.49
61.2k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I have been having a long standing affair with SC, my sensuous ex-colleague. Recently, I accidentally ran into her grown up daughter, whom I had only once met many years ago while she was just a kid. Readers are requested to refer to the stories about my Chakkar with SC, to get the best out of this story.

***

I was on an early evening flight from Mumbai to Kolkata. Actually, I had a confirmed booking on the late evening flight but since I had finished my business early, I arrived at the airport just in time for the earlier flight. The airline staff had not only accommodated me on the earlier flight, I had also been allotted my favorite window seat, in spite of the executive class being almost full. These private airlines really know how to take care of their regular passengers. I had had a full day and was feeling a bit tired. I had a busy schedule at Kolkata for the next couple of days, after which I was scheduled to return home to Delhi for the weekend. As usual, I concentrated on reading the pink paper of the day, paying scant attention to my fellow passengers or the stewardesses bustling around to attend to the passengers' needs.

For some reason one particular stewardess caught my eye as she smiled and talked to an old lady sitting a couple of rows ahead. She was smartly dressed in her well cut western outfit, like her colleagues. She was rather tall; I thought. She had a nice, full figure and long hair neatly gathered in a chignon at the nape of her long, slender neck. Her dimpled smile appeared vaguely familiar. SC used to keep telling me off and on about her children's doings. Now that I saw this girl before me, I recalled SC once talking about her daughter wanting to join an airline. Then I caught her profile as she turned and I was almost sure that she was SC's daughter. I looked at the name badge pinned on the lapel of her jacket as she passed by. "Ujwala" it read. That was the final confirmation that she indeed was SC's daughter!

The last time I had seen Ujwala was perhaps about fifteen years ago at a social gathering of my previous company. Then she was just a school kid in pigtails, clutching her mother's hand. Wow! She had really grown up. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties and I caught a flash of the engagement ring she wore on her left hand. For a while I wondered whether I should introduce myself to her, then decided against it and went back to my newspaper. After another twenty minutes, the stewardesses started serving food. As SC's daughter came over towards me, I couldn't stop myself.

"Excuse me Miss. Are you Mrs. SC's daughter?" I asked, using SC's last name.

"Yes, I am! And you are...?" She responded after a brief hesitation, flashing me her best dimpled smile. She had a nice, soft, husky voice.

"Oh, I am Mr. Sam. Your mother and I used to be colleagues in X Company many years ago." I replied, again using my last name.

Her eyes widened after a moment's hesitation, and an eyebrow arched saucily as she placed me.

"Oh, soyou are Mr. Sam!" She exclaimed. Obviously, she had heard of me.

"Yes. So, how is Mrs. SC?" I enquired politely, not letting on that I'd met SC just a few weeks back.

"She is fine, thank you." She replied.

"Please give her my regards." I said.

"Yes, sure." She responded. Then the smiling, impersonal mask of a well trained stewardess was back in place as she continued with serving food to the passengers.

I had informed our company's office at Kolkata about the change in my flight schedule before boarding the flight and a limousine was waiting for me as I stepped out of the arrival gate. After arriving at the hotel, I strolled into the bookshop to pick up some reading material. While I waited for the elevator to the executive floor, I spotted a gaggle of airline crew walk towards the registration desk. I immediately noticed Ujwala, who was busy laughing and chatting with her colleagues. She was a head taller than the other stewardesses. Suddenly, she looked up in my direction. I saw a flash of recognition in her eyes and then she turned away.

I intended to have some light refreshments served up in my room and then retire early, so that I could be up refreshed and ready for a long day tomorrow. I had just showered and was vigorously toweling myself dry when the phone rang.

"Hello, is that Mr. Sam?" Ujwala asked, using my last name. I immediately recognized her voice.

"Yes! Is that Ujwala?" I responded.

"Yes, it is! Mr. Sam, umm... I'm so sorry I couldn't speak to you much on the plane since I was on duty. My mother speaks so well of you, I wonder if we could chat for a while?" She asked. She sounded pleased that I had recognized her voice.

"Sure. I'll be down in the lobby in ten minutes. Meet me there." I said.

Although this meant a change in my plans to retire early, my curiosity wouldn't have allowed me to do otherwise. Besides, I rather looked forward to spending some time in the company of an attractive young woman.

She was already in the lobby as I strolled out of the elevator. She stepped forward and offered me her hand.

"Good evening! How do you do?" I inquired politely as I shook her hand.

"I'm very well, thank you! And you?" She responded, not to be outdone in manners and etiquette.

Her hand was soft, but the grip was firm – a working woman's hand. I caught a whiff of expensive perfume as I sized her up. She was tall for an Indian woman, the top of her head easily coming up to my eye level in her two inch heels. Must be five foot seven at least; I thought. She looked freshly showered and appeared to be wearing no makeup. She wore a pair of tight fitting, low rise black jeans and a short, tight fitting white top with double spaghetti straps. A bright, colorful patterned silk scarf wrapped casually around her neck beautifully set off the rather severe white on black combination of her jeans and top. Besides, it also served to partly cover up her delightful bare shoulders and the décolletage of her full bosom that otherwise would have shown through the plunging neck of her top. She had a full but not overblown figure and she looked absolutely stunning. Had she been another kilogram heavier, she wouldn't have been able to carry off the clothes she had chosen. Her belly was soft and had just the right roundness to make her look sexy. Any rounder and it would have looked gross. Not one of those delicate, anorexic types ready to blow away on a puff of wind; I thought. Her navel peeped out discreetly above the waistband of her jeans. Except for the engagement ring and a heavy gold bracelet on her wrist, she wore no jewelry. Altogether, she presented the picture of a sophisticated, cosmopolitan, confident young working woman.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked and led her to the bar as she nodded her assent.

We were seated at a corner table – I don't fancy sitting at the bar on a stool. I don't know why I should I have been surprised when she ordered a Bloody Mary. Somehow, being SC's daughter, I had expected her to ask for something non-alcoholic. I ordered a glass of my usual Australian white wine.

"So, tell me about yourself and your mother! By the way what do you call her?" I asked after we had settled down.

"I call her Mamma." She responded and her face softened. Her deep affection for SC showed through.

Soon we were chatting away as if we'd known each other for a long time. The alcohol too had an effect in loosening our tongues and we ordered a second round of drinks in due course. We both decided to eat substantial snacks in the bar rather than move to a restaurant for dinner.

Ujwala talked about her school and college adventures. She came across as a bright, smart, articulate young woman with an attitude. She appeared to have a sharp eye, and didn't seem to miss much. She spoke of her rather rebellious childhood, being constantly at loggerheads with her mother. She hadn't been good at her studies, much preferring extracurricular activities like dramatics and elocution. She had some aptitude for games and sports; rather like her mother, I thought, remembering SC's descriptions of her own school days. Ujwala had been secretly rather relieved when a setback in her father's career had meant that the family wouldn't be able to finance her "professional" (read doctor, engineer, architect etc.) education. She had been quite happy to join an arts course and enjoy a carefree life in college, although she wasn't above occasionally playing the martyr just to keep her mother on the defensive. She told me all this in a rather casual, off-hand manner, seemingly enjoying my discomfiture at the flippant, almost disrespectful attitude she occasionally displayed towards her mother. Curiously, her father hardly received any mention in her narrative.

She then proceeded to recount her experiences with boys, whom she'd discovered just about the time she started going to college. She had quickly found that the boys too were keenly interested inher. Ujwala narrated with relish how shocked and worried her mother had been when she'd discovered that she had started dating boys. Apparently, what had concerned SC most was the danger of her daughter losing her "virtue" i.e. virginity before marriage. She had even thought of getting Ujwala married off quickly, but had met with a flat refusal from her.

Ujwala was an ambitious and smart young girl who fully intended to use her wits and other assets to get on in life. She had gotten herself a modeling assignment even as she was studying in college. This had stretched SC's patience too far and she had refused permission. There had been a massive row between mother and daughter, with both of them sticking to their guns. Finally, as a compromise it was agreed that Ujwala could take up a job of her choice, but only after she had completed her studies and graduated. So, here she was, working for an airline as a stewardess!

I too regaled Ujwala with funny anecdotes about our days with my old employer, of course duly censored where needed. I was keen to project the image of a friendly senior colleague and well wisher of her mother and I thought I did a good job. Of course that was the truth, even if it wasn't the whole truth.

Ujwala then spoke a bit about her mother. She recounted how her mother often used to tell anecdotes about goings on in her office, making fond and respectful references to my role in giving her fledgling career a boost. It appeared that I was quite the hero in the stories SC often narrated to her family. Ujwala recalled how it was SC who had held the family together in their time of crisis, both emotionally as well as financially, with her secure and well paying job. In spite of being frequently at cross purposes with her, Ujwala also had a lot of affection and respect for her mother.

"You know, Mamma always keeps talking about you even now. She tells us how you knocked some sense into her and made her take her job seriously. That's what helped Mamma to get ahead in her career and take care of the family when Appa (father) lost his job." Ujwala recounted.

"Well, it's nice of her to think that I helped in some way, but the credit has to go entirely to her. She is a person of great character and she deserves more respect than you seem to be giving her." I responded, a bit more sharply than I had intended.

"My God! Do you two run a mutual admiration club?" Ujwala replied with a laugh, ignoring my reproach. But her eyes showed that she was serious. We were treading thin ice here. I prudently changed the subject.

We quite enjoyed ourselves as the evening wore on. Although I continue to take a healthy interest in members of the opposite sex, I have long since stopped actively pursuing attractive females. Besides, girls young enough to be my daughters are hardly my scene. So, even as we continued our pleasant tete a tete, I wondered what it was about her that made her so damn attractive. In fact, she is downright sexy; I acknowledged to myself as I felt a stirring in my loins. Then the realization struck home: I found myself attracted to her because she was my lover's daughter! I felt a twinge of guilt and tried to wish away my attraction towards her. I resolved not to encourage her or take the initiative in any way.

Ujwala in turn was well aware of the effect she was having on me. She reached back and freed her hair from the alligator clip holding it together at the nape of her neck. She shook her head to fluff it up a bit and then rearranged her hair so that it cascaded down her front, casually combing it with her fingers. The ends of her hair appeared damp, probably because they had escaped from the shower cap when she'd showered. Her full breasts moved fluidly under her scarf as she rearranged her hair, hinting that perhaps she wasn't wearing a bra under her skimpy top. Obviously, she was enjoying flirting with me. She observed me with a mischievous glint in her eyes, giving me a naughty smile as she caught me glancing at her breasts, then sat up straighter and thrust them out at me.

I have aged rather well, having taken good care of my health and fitness with regular exercise and a moderate diet. Besides, I have attained a position of some power and influence. So, many women find me attractive and I am not unused to women coming on to me. Even after weeding out women who might have some ulterior motive, sometimes I am pleasantly surprised to find quite attractive women take an interest in me. I smiled back at her, wondering where all this was leading.

"Can I call you Sam Uncle? Mr. Sam seems so formal." She asked.

"Sam Uncle, plain Sam, just Uncle, whatever... I don't care. Just don't call me Uncle Sam." I replied and we both burst out laughing.

"You know Sam, you are a really dishy guy!" She said, looking into my eyes and sounding as if she really meant it. She had chosen to address me by my first name. I've been called many things in my time but never before had a sexy young thing had called me dishy! I actually blushed. Well, she certainly knew how to stroke a man's ego; just like her mother, I thought.

"You are an attractive young woman yourself. Your fiance is a really lucky guy!" I returned the compliment, glancing at her engagement ring.

"Oh, that! Well actually, I'm not engaged. I wear the ring since it keeps off unwanted male attention!" She explained, catching my glance at her ring.

"You're certainly getting some male attention right now. I hope it's not unwanted!" I said. She responded by blushing prettily and dimpling her cheeks.

"Do you... do you think I'm attractive?" She asked after a while, suddenly appearing hesitant and unsure of herself.

"Of course you are. In fact I think you are one hell of a sexy chick. But I'm sure you already know it. You must've been told that hundreds of times!" I said laughingly.

"Yes, but mostly by young boys or old lechers. It's nice to be appreciated by a proper gentleman like you." She responded.

"Well, don't be too sure!" I teased.

"About what?" She asked.

"That I'm proper. Or even that I'm a gentleman!" I laughed.

"Of course you are. My mother says so!" She said, giggling. The two Bloody Marys had gone to her head by now.

"Well, don't you think its time to hit the sack now?" I said, glancing at my watch and calling out for the check.

She was slightly wobbly on her two inch heels and occasionally leaned on me as we walked to the elevators. She stood self consciously straight a little apart from me as we waited, and didn't need any assistance to walk into the elevator when it arrived. There was nobody in the elevator except for the two of us. She stood just a foot away from me, glancing at me appraisingly. I didn't move, just held her gaze. She had been fiddling with a corner of her scarf for a while. Now, she quite deliberately pulled at the scarf so that it unwound itself from around her neck and hung from her fingers, exposing her brief spaghetti strap top with its deep neck to my gaze. Although I had resolved not to take the initiative, I found myself unable to resist reacting to this provocation. I casually reached out and ran my finger along her bare shoulder. She hunched up her shoulder and inclined her head to one side, unsuccessfully trying to trap my hand in between. The bell of the elevator pinged as the door slid open at the fourth floor, where her room was located. There was a sound of voices and laughter down the corridor. She nervously glanced out to see if anyone was coming our way, but made no move to get out of the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors started to slide shut, she flung herself at me and threw her arms around my neck. Her soft, full breasts flattened against my chest and I could feel the heat of her body through my T shirt. I bent forward to her upturned face and we exchanged a short, harsh kiss. I pushed her back a bit, hooked my fingers into her spaghetti strap and roughly pulled it down her plump shoulder, until her top peeled off of a full breast and exposed a stiff nipple. The deep pink nipple and aureole stood out against her fair complexion. As the elevator speeded to the top floor where my room was, I ran my thumb across her rapidly stiffening nipple. She gasped through her half open lips and her sweet breath washed over my face. Her eyes glazed over as she continued to gaze at me. When we reached the top floor, I took the scarf from her fingers and quickly wrapped it round her shoulders to cover her partly bared bosom.

"Come." I said. She leaned against me as I walked her to my room. She rubbed herself against my arm while I used the card key to open the door. She stepped close to me as soon as we entered my room and tried to put her arms around my neck. I stopped her short.

"Do you really want to go through with this?" I asked her.

"Yess..." She whispered.

"Are you protected?" I asked. I didn't want to repeat my mistake when I'd had unprotected sex with her mother long ago. It was sheer luck that she hadn't become pregnant.

"Yes. I'm on the pill." She responded after a brief pause.

"Very well, then. But from now on, we play by my rules." I said clearly.

"What... what do you mean?" She asked; her confusion showing in her eyes.

"Well, firstly you have to show some respect. I am not a young boy whom you can wrap around your little finger. Nor am I your Mom whom you can defy whenever you feel like it. If you don't like my conditions, you can walk away." I offered.

"No! I... I accept." She responded.

"OK. From now on, you will address me as Uncle or Sir. Understood?" I said.

"Yes... Yes Uncle." She responded after a brief hesitation.

"That's good. Now let's see how well you behave. To start with, will you please finish what you started in the elevator? I want to properly see your breasts!" I demanded.

"Yes." She whispered.

She pulled off her scarf and one bare nipple winked at me. She then pulled down the spaghetti strap down from the other shoulder and pulled back her shoulders, thrusting her breasts out at me. She had every reason to be proud of them.

"You have beautiful breasts!" I whispered.

A pink blush appeared on the fair skin of her chest and slowly traveled up her neck and spread on her face. She looked ravishingly sexy. I held her lightly by her hips and pulled her to me. She rubbed her crotch against my erection.

"I want to feel your nipples against my chest." I said.

She obligingly unbuttoned my T shirt and I helped her take it off. She then rubbed her bare breasts against my thick chest hair. Finally she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me an open mouthed kiss. We licked and kissed each others' lips and tongue for a while. Her mouth smelt of fresh strawberries she had eaten for dessert.

I undid the brass button in the waistband of her jeans and pulled the ends apart so the zipper slid down a few inches and loosened the tight fitting jeans at the waist. I slid my hands inside the jeans and felt her thong panties. My palms caressed her smooth ass cheeks as my hands slid under her panties. Her face was flushed and she was breathing fast by now. Her eyes unmistakably showed her arousal.

12