SC's Daughter Ujwala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We separated a bit and my hands casually fondled her bare breasts and played with her stiff nipples. I slowly moved down her torso, caressing and tickling her soft round belly until my fingers reached inside her panties. I was surprised to feel no pubic hair on her mound. My fingers continued to explore downwards until they slipped into her slit and she let out a little moan. Her cunt was completely wet and dripping with her slippery excretions. However, there wasn't a trace of pubic hair anywhere to be felt. This was something I had to see.

"Well, well! What do we have here? No hair! Where did you learn to shave off your pussy? Did your boyfriend make you do it?" I asked with amusement.

"No. Actually I learnt about it in a magazine." She said hesitantly, naming a well known women's periodical.

"No shit! I thought those magazines only printed cooking recipes and makeup tips!" I exclaimed. She suddenly looked a bit abashed and unsure of herself.

"Hmm! That's nice! Let's see what else you've learnt. Can you suck cock?" I asked crudely. She nodded her assent.

"C'mon, let's see you do it then, honey!" I invited.

She undid my trousers and pushed them down my legs. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my trousers. She stripped off my shorts and my half hard cock sprang free. I then sat on the dressing stool and made her kneel between my legs. She bent forward, took my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. Her inexperience was obvious.

"Just a moment, my pet. Not so fast!" I said, withdrawing my cock.

"There's no rush. You have to learn to enjoy yourself while you pleasure me. First, just sniff my crotch. See how nice it smells!" I said. She took a tentative breath. Then she leaned forward and buried her nose in my pubic thatch, breathing in deeply.

"You liked it?" I asked. She nodded.

"Good girl. Now, use your tongue. See how nice it feels and tastes. Start with licking my balls." I said, opening my thighs wide.

She obliged. Her soft, warm tongue felt wonderful against the wrinkled skin of my testes. I enjoyed the sensation of her hot breath blowing upon my open crotch.

"Wonderful! Now start licking your way up from the base of my cock. Take your time. Enjoy the touch and sensation. Feel the heat. The more you enjoy yourself, the more pleasure you'll give me." I encouraged her.

My fingers lightly rested at the back of her head as I gently guided her mouth on the right track. She soon got into the groove. Her tongue licked its way slowly up my shaft.

"Aahhh!" I exhaled as she hit a sweet spot, jerking my hips up.

"Slowly peel back the foreskin. See how nice my plum looks!" I told her and she obeyed.

"Now give me a nice lick around the rim and then move up to the slit at the tip." I ordered. She followed and eagerly lapped up precum trickling out of the slit.

"Do you like the taste?" I asked.

"Yes!" She whispered, pulling her head back and looking up at me. Her eyes clearly showed how engrossed she was and how much she was enjoying licking my cock.

"Wonderful! See how eager my cock is to fuck you! Now try to take it in until it hits the back of you throat, and then suck on it as you pull out." I ordered.

She engulfed my cock with her mouth and closed her lips around my shaft as I felt the tip touch the back of her throat. I twitched my hips up while holding her lightly at the back of her head. I felt the cock head entering her throat and then she gagged. I pulled back as she sucked on my cock. After allowing her to recover her breath for a while, we tried again, with the same result. Soon we got into the rhythm and she started giving me passably good head, although she couldn't really take my cock down her throat. All in good time; I thought as I enjoyed the sight and sensation of SC's hot little daughter lose herself to the pleasures of licking and sucking my cock. I soon realized that if we continued much longer, I would ejaculate in her mouth. I didn't want that. I wanted to fuck her hot, hairless pussy. So I reluctantly stopped her and pulled out.

I was very pleased and decided she deserved to be rewarded for the pleasure she had given me. I helped her up and lay her down on bed, shoulders propped up on a couple of pillows against the head board. I seated myself on the side of the bed and pulled her feet into my lap. I know how much a woman loves to have her feet massaged, particularly after a long day at work. I worked the sandals off. Her feet were small and nicely shaped, with well formed arches. They were immaculately pedicured and her toenails were painted a pretty pink. I proceeded to gently rub her feet and pinch her toes with my fingers.

"Uhhh... so nice..." She whispered dreamily, looking on with half closed eyes.

I looked up at her and saw her luxuriantly leaning against the pillows, her hands folded above her head, her breasts wantonly on display. Suddenly, she realized this, blushed and quickly covered them with her scarf lying nearby. I guffawed at this sudden bout of coyness but allowed her to keep her treasures under cover. I continued with massaging her feet, rubbing them with greater vigor and alternately squeezing the heels and balls of her feet between my hands. My ministrations were not merely comforting her; they were further heightening her sexual arousal. I rubbed the sole of a foot against my erect cock, enjoying the sensation of the rough, hot skin against it. I raised a foot and kissed the toes one by one. Then I suddenly bit her hard on the ball of her foot. The skin was of course too thick for my teeth to do any damage, but the effect was nevertheless electric.

"Aaahhh!" She screamed, her eyes closed and hips jerking up and down as a wave of intense pleasure coursed up her legs right into her pussy and lit a liquid fire there. I knew she was now completely in my thrall and ready to surrender herself to whatever I might be pleased to do.

"OK, my pet. Let's take a look at your hairless pussy now!" I said.

I pulled her down a bit so she now lay flat on her back. I pulled her zipper down and peeled off her tight fitting jeans along with her pink thong panties. The panties had become wet at the crotch. I then pushed a pillow under her ass and nudged her knees apart to expose her pussy. Her crotch had recently been carefully depilated and there wasn't a trace of hair or even stubble anywhere. Her outer lips were plump, smooth and slightly open, appearing a bit swollen. The pink inner lips could just be glimpsed. She had a somewhat elongated clitoris that projected just a bit beyond her outer lips. Although the hairless pussy was tender and virginal, it was so smeared with her secretions that it looked wanton and lewd.

I started kissing her satiny smooth, muscular calves and gradually moved up to her knees, then to her thighs. I planted gentle kisses and little licks on her inner thighs, prolonging the pleasure and heightening the anticipation as I moved inexorably towards her open pussy. It had been more than 12 hours since I had shaved and my stubbly cheeks & chin rasped against the delicate skin of her thighs. I bent forward and deeply inhaled the aroma wafting up her open cunt as I spread her pussy apart with my fingers. Her pussy juices continued to trickle out even as I looked on. I finally rewarded myself by sticking out my tongue to lick up her nectar, savoring its clean, fresh, earthy aroma.

All this time, darling Ujwala was enjoying the exquisite sensations emanating from down below. She kept moaning and writhing in pleasure and I had to occasionally pin her thighs down to restrain her movements. She perhaps wasn't expecting my tongue on her cunt and reacted violently by twitching her hips up to the accompaniment of a short, explosive scream "Aah!", coming very close to climax.

"You liked that, my pet?" I asked.

"Unhh... yess please!" She whispered.

I continued to lick up her slit and eventually flicked my tongue over her protuberant clit. This sent her over the edge and she experienced a long intense climax, the first of many she experienced that night. I experienced a great thrill in bringing this lovely, sexy young woman to orgasm and continued to lick and suck her drooling cunt and stiff, shiny clit until she lost count of the number of times she'd orgasmed. Finally, I rose up and planted a wet kiss on her lips, my mouth smelling of her pussy and cheeks wet with her juices.

"Are you ready for a proper fucking, my pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Uncle." She replied.

"Good girl! First make me fully hard again!" I ordered, straddling her chest with my knees and placing my cock on her half open lips. She obligingly licked and sucked my cock head until it was fully hard and shiny once again.

"OK, my pet. Now beg!" I said.

"Please, Uncle. Do it to me!" She said.

"No, no. That's not good enough. Tell me exactly what you want." I admonished.

"Uncle, please fuck me!" She begged.

"Ahh! Yes!! I will." I said.

I positioned myself between her knees, raised her legs on to my shoulders, positioned my cock between her half open pussy lips and thrust in. In a couple of shoves my cock was fully buried into her hot, tight, snatch. I then proceeded to enjoy fully the pleasures of plundering her tight, hot young cunt that eagerly gripped my thick cock. She almost doubled over as I leaned forward, her open mouth inches away from mine, her hot, intoxicating breath blowing over my face. Her full breasts mashed against my chest and our skins became slippery with our mingled sweat. I gripped her shoulders to prevent her from slipping out from under me and I finally ejaculated deep inside her. I collapsed on top of her, panting hard, completely out of breath. She kept stroking my back and running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh my God! Nobody ever did that to me before! I am... I don't know what to say!" She whispered. I smiled happily and took a mental bow. It had been a surpassing experience for me too.

"You are welcome, my pet!" I told her when I had regained my breath.

Eventually, I dismounted and lay beside her. She got up and went to the bathroom while I lay on my back, my hands under my head. I was completely satiated, relaxed and happy. It had indeed been one of the most memorable couplings I had had in a long time. There is something to be said about bedding a young girl, particularly if she is hot, willing and eager to learn; I reflected.

Ujwala returned from the bathroom. The hotel bathrobe was wrapped around her shoulders. She had a wet napkin in her hands and she proceeded to lovingly clean up my crotch, finally landing a little kiss on my shriveled pecker. She then flung off her bathrobe and snuggled close to me, lying on her side, a leg casually thrown over my thighs. She pulled a sheet over our lower bodies. With her head supported on one hand, she combed the thick salt and pepper hair on my chest with her fingers, occasionally landing a peck on my mouth or eyes. I absently stroked her smooth, satiny back, sometimes caressing her ass, sometimes slipping a hand between us to tweak a nipple. I noticed a bite mark on her shoulder that was rapidly turning purple. I didn't remember when I had bitten her.

"Does that hurt?" I asked, caressing the bruise.

"Just a bit." She acknowledged.

"You won't be wearing your strappy tops for a while, I guess." I commented with a smile.

"Yes, that's true, although I could use masking cream if I still want to wear them. Actually, I'm feeling sorer down there. I've never before been stretched out so much. You really are an animal!" She said, glancing down at her crotch. I responded with a light slap on her rump. We lay contentedly for a while.

"Uncle..." Ujwala.

"Yes, my pet?" I.

"Can... can I ask you something?" Said Ujwala, hesitantly.

"Ask away! But I don't promise to answer all questions truthfully!" I said expansively.

I had some idea what she might want to ask. She fell silent, then landed a little kiss on my nipple and buried her face in my chest.

"I think you just answered my question." She said after a while. I felt tremors passing through her body and her shoulders shook. Finally she burst into giggles.

"Uncle, you are quite a man, aren't you? So strong, so confident of yourself... almost arrogant... And yet, so loving, so considerate... You know how to make a girl happy. No wonder Mamma fell for you! As for me, you can have me whenever you want." She whispered, almost talking to herself. I kept silent.

"Umm... can we... can I see you again soon?" She asked.

"Well, I don't think that would be a good idea and I think you know why. Besides, I am extremely busy these days and I am sure so are you." I responded. She looked disappointed. Then her hand snaked into my crotch and started playing with my cock. I felt myself getting hard again...

****

I woke up next morning at around seven o'clock. Ujwala had left some time during the night. Although I hadn't slept for perhaps more than four hours, I felt fresh and reinvigorated. It was as if copulation had transferred some of her youthful vitality to me. I found an envelope that had been slipped into my room. There was a brief note written in a big, neat, feminine handwriting. It read:

"Uncle,

Here's your new email ID:

Email id: xxxx Password: xxxx

And here's mine: Email id: xxxx

Do open your mailbox for a nice surprise. You can write to me anytime you wish.

Your Pet"

12