SD Wild Pony Races Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John must have read my mind and knew what I was thinking, because he kept leading the stud horse back and forth down the line of girls as if he was going to have the stud mount one of the young girls as soon as I gave the order.

The stud was still breathing heavy from just breeding the mare and was totally covered with sweat.

John walked the stud very close behind the girls so that they could feel his hot breath on their backsides as he passed by them one by one.

They all started fidgeting around and testing the strength of their restraints.

I bet they were all thinking the same thing.

(That they were soon going to feel a real horse cock in their tight little pony pussys.)

I held the hat out to John and let him draw first.

"Number 4" John said as he read the slip.

John Bad Warrior was a big man 6'5" and 270 pounds of pure muscle.

John had worked for the former owner of the ranch and I asked him to stay on after I bought the place last fall.

He was a very good worker and took great pride in what he did.

He was a quiet man and only spoke when he needed to.

I think he was about my age 28 or 29.

"Good that will give you time to take the stud and put him in the barn" I said to him.

I could hear the girls all exhale a sigh of relief as John lead the horse away.

"I understand how pony play works girls, your pussy's are for humans to enjoy.

I want you to trust me.

I will always make sure you will not be harmed in anyway while you are my guests." I explained to them.

"Number 2" the next cowboy Ed said.

Ed Chandler was one of a kind.

At 40 years old he was about 5'10", 190 pounds and strong as an ox.

He wore black rimmed glass's with lens so thick that it looked like he had cut out the bottoms of two Coke bottles and strapped them to his head.

When you would look him direct in the eye the over sized lens magnified his eyes so they looked three times their normal size.

Ed dressed like a cowboy out of the 1800's and never went anywhere without his pair of 45 Colt pistols strapped to his side.

Ed was quite a bullshitter and would never shut up.

He was always busy telling a joke or some half true story about his past.

Most people like that are very annoying, but there was something about Ed that always allowed you to over look his faults.

He was really full of shit and a lot of fun to be around is the best way to describe Eddy.

If he had not been so god damn ugly, he probably would have been a big hit with the gals. He had the gift of gab and was really a nice guy deep down inside.

Ed had one speed and did everything fast, even if he wasn't being rushed to finish.

"Number 3” my other Indian cowboy Ryan said.

Ryan Spears was one of John's second cousins.

He was about 18, 6'2" and 180 pounds.

He was a very nice kid and had a desire to have a ranch of his own one day.

The next cowboy up was Jose Garcia.

He pulled out the last slip and held it up with a confused look on his face.

"It says number one you dumb fucking Mexican. Can't you fucking read?" cowboy Ed blurted out.

Now that was not a racial slur, Ed would call anyone he thought was an idiot a dumb fucker.

Jose just turned out to be a Mexican that is an idiot.

I had asked John on several occasions to get rid of Jose, because no one liked him and he was a trouble maker. (I caught him more then once sneaking around my house peeking in the windows at Sara and Shannon while they were dressing.)

John's response was always the same” Who else would be dumb enough to work for 50 cents an hour?"

Jose was a scrawny little man 4 foot something and probably only weighs 90 pounds sopping wet.

He had the most unusual body odor that smelled like rancid lard.

I truly felt sorry for the girl that was unlucky enough to have to be with him and Charity was the loser of the draw.

"Strip down Jose Garcia and unhook your pony from the fence and mount her" I said to the still confused Mexican.

When he removed his shirt we could all see that Jose was so skinny that you could count every one of his ribs.

When he unhooked his belt and pulled off his jeans all the other cowboys started laughing.

Jose had no signs of any pubic hair and his cock was rock hard but only about 2 inches long.

"Holy fuck Jose! You are hung like a two year old! She won't even feel that when you poke it in" Ed said loudly.

To speed things up I untied the young girl's lead rope from the fence while Jose was behind Charity unchaining her from the line of girls.

"Unhook her wrist restraints so she can get on all fours so you to mount her" I said to Jose as I removed the ball gag from her mouth.

After all the restraints were removed Charity took the chance to stretch out.

When Charity stood fully upright, she was over a foot taller then the little scrawny man.

"Holy shit HOSE-A! You want me to go into the barn and get the step latter so you can reach her pussy with that short little thing?" Ed asked the naked man.

"Tell you what little man. I will take the blonde and you can have the little red head. She is built closer to the ground." Ed said to Jose.

"I guess that's fair to trade horses. I never said you could not trade, but the rule from now on is only one trade per day" I said.

I could see Charity mouth the words "thank you" to Ed as Jose accepted the trade and went to un hook the next pony Ali.

I untied Ali's lead rope from the fence and let it drop to the ground so that I could untie the other girls.

Jose unchained Ali's wrists first and unhooked the restraints to free her arms.

He then kneeled behind her and removed the spreader bar from between her ankles.

With out warning Ali's kicked back with both feet as hard as she could hitting Jose square in the cock and balls.

"AIIIYYYYYEEEEE" Jose screamed as he rolled around on the ground cupping his cock and balls in his hands.

Ali was screaming at the top of her lungs and the expression on her face was pure terror as if she had just seen a ghost.

In a flash she was up and on a dead run past John (who had just came out of the horse barn to see what all the screaming was about) and towards the county road.

I was not sure where she thought she was going to run to or what had frightened her enough to make her bolt like that.

Ali's attempted escape was very short lived.

She had not made it 20 yards before she was tackled from behind by John, Sara and Shannon.

Sara and Shannon pinned Ali to the ground as John re-hooked her wrist restraints behind her back.

"Please let me go" Ali begged as John scooper her up like a sack of feed under one arm.

"Please don't let him touch me" Ali begged as John carried her back across the yard.

When they got back to the corral John let her stand and held her lead rope so she could not run away again.

Ali was crying hard and seemed very frightened of being this close to Jose.

"AIIIIIIIIYEEEEEEEE" Jose squealed.

"Let me look at it" I said to him “I have some medical training in sports injured and need to see the damage".

After a couple more minutes of pleading with him, he finally pulled his hand away and let me look at his bruised hairless penis and balls.

"I had a buddy that had a bull step on his cock and the doctor had to chop it off.

He keeps it in a jar on his mantle, right by his bull riding trophies." Ed stated as he looked at the damaged tool.

"AIIIYEEEEEEE please don't cut it off boss" Jose begged.

"Thanks Ed for making him feel better" I said to the four eyed wonder from Fort Pierre.

"It just looks like it needs some ice on it and in a couple days you should be ok." I said to Jose.

"I think you should cut if off before he hurts anymore little girls" Ali said through her tears.

With that statement from the young girl I could see the pain in Jose's eyes turn into fear.

"You know him?" I questioned Ali.

"Yes, he worked for my father on our dairy farm about 8 years ago. I had just turned 10 that summer." Ali said.

"She is liar, I never been to Minnesota" Jose said back.

"She never said she was from Minnesota, you dumb fuck" Ed blurted out.

"I can prove that I know him and his name isn't Jose but it is Victor Martin.

On the inside of this right forearm he has his old girlfriend's name (Rose Marie) tattooed." Ali told us.

Jose held his arm tight against his side and said" She does not know Jose."

Ed grabbed Jose's arm and twisted it away from the Mexicans body and right where Ali said it would be located was the tattooed name Rose Marie.

"One afternoon I was in the hay loft of our horse barn looking for where my mother cat had hidden her kittens.

(Victor was down stairs cleaning out the horse stalls that day.)

I found Molly (my mother cat) and her five kittens down in-between two straw bales.

I was lying on my belly trying to reach down into the hole to pick up one of the kittens, when that creep jumped on top of me from behind, pinning me face down on the pile of bales.

He put his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear that if I screamed he would kill me.

I nodded my head to show him that I understood and that I would be quiet.

Victor flipped me over on my back and was trying to get my shorts off when my Dad hit him in the back of the head with an axe handle.

Lucky for me my Dad had seen me go into the barn and was curious to see what I was doing.

The sheriff hauled Victor away and he was deported because he was an illegal.

I never forgot that smell that reeked off his body and that is how I knew without seeing his face that Victor was the one behind me loosing my bindings." Ali said.

"She was a little whore. She wanted me to do her" Jose boasted.

Ed pulled out one of his 45 pistols and put it right next to Jose's temple and said" I should blow your sick fucking brains right out the other side of your head.

No ten year old girl wants a creep like you to touch her."

"Easy Ed. We will let the sheriff take care of this" I said to the angry cowpoke.

"I time we should string the fucker up by the nuts and leave him hang until they drop off. What do you say boys? You with me?" Ed asked the other two ranch hands.

"Cool down Ed, let’s just tie him up for now and throw him in the feed bin in the barn so we can go on with our contest.

I will haul his ass into the sheriff's office in the morning." I said to him.

John and Ryan tied the Mexicans wrists and ankles and drug the tiny man across the yard and locked him securely in the small enclosed room in the barn.

"I am very sorry Ali. I had no way of knowing that Jose had done that to you" I told the young girl.

"That's ok.

There is always the chance that you will meet someone you know when you are selling your pussy.

That is just part of the job.

I am fine and I want to continue with the contest." Ali replied.

"What are we going to do about a rider? You lost your cowboy." I said to Ali.

"Bill you can be her cowboy and Sara and I will judge the contest" Shannon said to me.

To be continued.

12