Sea Cat and the Dragon Lady

Story Info
A reunion of lovers leads to public bondage and thrills.
4.2k words
4.71
29.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers

Charlie Cattalano, or as his friends call him 'C-Cat' was on the prowl. Today was a special day for a special woman and he had traveled far to make it unforgettable for her. As he entered the renaissance faire (15% discount for being in costume) he began to search for her stand, it used to be near the main entrance but in the years since he had visited this fair a new management had taken over and her stall had been moved to a new location. Onward he marched dressed like a pirate – three point hat, long flowing locks, eye patch, beard trimmed to a point, ruffled shirt, a large 'possibles' bag on his hip, flint lock pistols, a (rubber) saber, and turned down boots. He also carried a large basket of flowers which ruined the cut-throat image to some extent.

Finally he found the little shop he was looking for, Thee Dragons Lair, and strode in, his boots clomping on the wooden floor. A woman with flowing auburn locks and an impressive amount of cleavage displayed by her low cut bodice walked up and curtsied slightly, "Be you looking for a particular item m'lord?" she asked remaining in character as the Renaissance Fair requires of all vendors. "Mayhap a pretty bobble for a pretty lady m'lord?"

"Arrr, 'tis not a bobble I seek but a pretty lady herself," he tipped his hat slightly and Kelly, the proprietress of the shop, was amused to see that his long flowing locks rose with the tripoint hat.

"Nay, this be not a shop of that repute, nor would I know of such an establishment m' lord." She cast her eyes down in false embarrassment, unable to stifle her smile.

"Arrr, me lassie, 'tis not a sportin' wench I seek but the mistress of this fine establishment. Know ye the were abouts of the filly they call the Dragon Lady?"

"And whom would be asking after her kind sir?" Kelly was working hard to suppress the giggles; she never knew that her dear old friend "C-Cat" could put on such an act! In fact he would often deride those faire goers that attempt to effect a fake Elizabethan English accent at these fairs.

Charlie waived the basket of flowers theatrically. "'Tis I! Black Jack Chirac! The Dreaded Sea Cat! Scourge of the Seven Seas, Three of Five Great Lakes, and Numerous Trout Ponds in Upper Michigan! Tell your mistress that I beg her indulgence."

"My lord! You have been to sea far too long, for it is I you seek, Kelly Dragonette, proprietress of this humble establishment."

"Arrr Lady Kelly! I humbly beg your forgiveness for not recognizing you sooner, as you are truly lovelier than the last time I was blessed by your presence." He doffed his hat (and wig) and bowed deeply at the waist the rose and replace the hat with such style that Kelly knew he spent hours practicing that move for this very moment.

Charlie studied Kelly, it had been a year since he saw her last and the year had been good to her. Her fair skin unblemished and pure, her smile untroubled by worry lines, her large breasts nearly spilled out of the bodice of her emerald green dress and her long hair tumbled over her shoulders. He admired how her dress hugged her curvaceous figure and he ached to hold her as tightly as it does and feel her breasts press against his chest. But first things first. "M'lady, these posies be for you on the anniversary of our first meetin'." He proffered the basket of flowers with a bow.

Kelly smiled and took the flowers. Every year come rain or shine somehow Charlie showed up on the anniversary of the first time they met. In fact she didn't even realize it was the anniversary of their meeting until he pointed it out. 'Why can't I find a steady lover who remembers these things?' she thought to herself.

"Here, m'lady, let me show you how to hold this properly" as Charlie took Kelly's hands and adjusted them on the handle of the basket. "Hold it here, and here, and..."

Kelly felt the cold steel on her wrists as soon as she heard the ratchet of the hand cuffs closing. Hidden inside the flowers were handcuffs that were connected to the handle of the basket and thanks to C-Cat's treachery she was now shackled to the basket!

"Be there a back room to this establishment m'lady?"

'Oh God! He figured out about the bondage thing...' her mind whirled. "M'lord there is no... I mean..."

Charlie pulled a fake flintlock out of his wide belt and snatched a stuffed baby dragon toy from a shelf and held the gun to its head. "Arrr! The back room and be quick about it or the muppet gets it!"

Not sure how far Charlie was going to go, especially considering the baby dragon was hand sewn and cost quite a bit, Kelly led him to the tiny store room in the back of the shop and Charlie pushed her inside. There room was a cluttered mess mostly filled with stock, spare costumes, and the lumber used to board the shop up at night. The only object of comfort was a small wooden chair, a very low and very tiny table, and a cooler she packed her lunch in. She smiled, a quickie in the store room? It had been so long since she had felt a man inside her she suddenly felt anxious to 'serenade' the customers through the thin store room walls, however that would probably mean losing her license to conduct business at the faire.

However Charlie was up to something different. He swept today's newspaper from the chair and positioned Kelly over 3 feet from the chair. "Keep your legs straight and put the basket on the chair." He hissed in her ear. Slowly she leaned over; bending at the waist but keeping her legs straight put her off balance. She found that once she actually had the basket on the chair she couldn't stand up with out bending her knees, and when she tried to do that, Charlie bumped her knee straight with his own knee. She was trapped.

"Now me lady..." he growled, fully into the pirate persona, "Let us see what ye be hidin' from me this long year." He flipped up her emrald green skirt to expose her panties. "Oh, this will not be lookin' good on your permanent record. White cotton panties me lassie? I thought a fair wench belongin' to Black Jack Chirac would know better than that."

"Mercy my lord!" begged Kelly knowing full well he could have her screaming in passion and bringing down the wrath of the faire manager in a matter of moments.

"We'll have to be taking action to correct this transgression," growled Charlie in Kelly's ear as she felt cold steel against her hip. With a quick flip of his wrist his knife slit the side of her panties. Another quick flick and the other side of her panties was sliced open and her K-Mart specials fluttered to the floor. She shuddered as she felt her pussy and ass exposed to the open air.

"Arrrr! Now we can't be havin' ya wanderin' aroun' with no unders like a common street whore! It'd would be unlady like," snarled Charlie as he planted a gentle kiss on her pussy.

"Aye m'lord, don't turn me out like a street whore," Kelly whimpered in frustration. She gasped when she felt his lips touch her nether lips. His tongue began flickering gently around her pussy then darted between her lips making her gasp at the delightful sensations. He then drew his tongue ever so s-l-o-w-l-y over her clit which buzzed in response. It was like a live wire was connected between her clit and her brain and jolts of erotic lightning raced up and down the wire. She bit her lower lip to keep from shrieking out loud as her eyelids fluttered, then she silently groaned when he stopped.

"What to do, what to do.... Yarrrr! I have the very thing for ye!" He reached in the flower basket and fished around under the riotous blossoms and slowly withdrew a lacy belt, about 4 inches wide and from it dangled a string of pearls. "It may be a bit skimpy, but ye will be dressed proper, ye will," snarled Charlie.

This was the first time Kelly had ever seen a pearl thong. She had heard about them once or twice, and always in hushed tones by her friends who just smiled about their experience with the lingerie . As she felt him move behind her she found she couldn't turn to look in her position but when he wrapped the belt around her waist she leaned forward to help. Once the belt was held in place with Velcro to Charlie's satisfaction he reached between her legs and drew the string of pearls up and attached them to the back of the belt. He then carefully made sure they passed between her pussy lips, and then he lowered her skirt. He then knelt next to Kelly and scooped a breast out of her bodice and thumbed the nipple with a large grin on his face. She felt erotic jolts of lightning flash from her hardening nipple every time he flicked it. "You bastard!" she hissed.

"Yarrr," he grinned and produced a small chain with slip loops at each end and a jeweled weight in the middle of the chain. He closed the loop over her nipple and pulled the loop tight causing a highly erotic pinching sensation to radiate from her nipple. He placed the other loop on her other nipple but this time he suckled the nipple to hardness making her whimper aloud. Once he was satisfied with his handiwork he helped her stand erect and arranged her bosom until the center weight couldn't be seen through her bodice but her erect nipples were prominent and more flesh than ever before spilled out of the top.

Pulling a fake pirate hook out of his possibles bag and slipping it over his left hand he offered his arm to Kelly and led her out of the store room. It didn't take much to convince Frank, Kelly's partner, to take over the shop as she was going to show her friend from out of town around the Renaissance faire, and off they went.

The Dragon Lady and the Sea Cat had walked maybe twenty feet when Kelly realized what the fuss about the pearl thong was. Every step caused the pearls to shift and slide between her pussy lips, tickle her anus, and rub ever so slightly against her clit. Her breasts bobbled with each step causing the weight to tug on the loops causing tiny erotic jolts to bolt straight from her nipples to her throbbing clit with every step. He grinned at her as his evil plot dawned on her but Kelly was game and too caught up in the erotic game to back out now. She kept walking with Charlie and enjoyed the little sensations as they blossomed forth. It had been so long since a man touched her and now she was being stimulated with every movement, combine that with the thought that she was bound and helpless and it was nearly too much. The feel of Charlie's lips still burned on her nipple and pussy lips and she moaned a little at the memory.

Kelly smiled when she realized she wouldn't be finger dipping alone tonight. From the look of the extent that Charlie had gone through with this game she was sure she was going to be fucked silly later that evening. Smiling a saucy little smile she exaggerated the sway of her hips which caused the pearls to rub more intently sending a little shock of pure sexual joy from her clit and ass with every step. The swaying also caused her breasts to bobble even more causing the weight to tug more intently stimulating her nipples that much more.

Charlie kept up his pirate patter to the point where the crowd of faire goers thought he was one of the acts. "HARRRR! I BE THE SEA CAT!" he'd shout and waive his rubber saber at little kids who giggled and hid behind their parents. Kelly missed most of the show as fireworks began to go off inside her head. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead and she started to reach up to wipe them off when remembered she was still cuffed to the basket, the flowers and ruffled sleeves of her silk blouse hid the cuffs from prying eyes. The realization that she was bound and being sexually stimulated in the middle of a huge crowd with no one noticing hit her like a bomb.

She stopped stock still and squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lower lip and came. Wave after wave of blessed release crashed through her body threatening to tear her mind out and leave her helpless in the grasp of the massive orgasm. On and on it went, washing over her with surges of sexual gratification. Finally she was able to open her eyes as the tremors subsided, thankful that she didn't collapse to her knees. The world slowly came into focus and she noticed that several people were staring at her while Charlie held his arm around her shoulders protectively.

"Nothing to see here folks! Just a little too much sun! She'll be ok!" he called out at the people who were watching.

"Holy shit," she gasped, "that was – unbelievable!" Charlie led her to a bench in the shade. "Did I make a fool of myself when I came?" she asked as she sat down.

"Actually no one would have noticed if I hadn't said anything," he said with a grin of pure evil. "You're good at coming in public."

"Beginners luck," she smiled.

After a snack of ice cream that Charlie fed her, insuring every spoonful dripped once on her trembling exposed breast flesh so he could remove it with a slow stroke of a finger or tongue if no one was looking, they rose and walked through the faire. Charlie forced Kelly to explain points of interest to him by poking her in her curvaceous butt with the point of his sword. She eventually realized he was listening for the trembling in her voice to gauge how close to orgasm she was. But now he was being a real bastard. When she realized that she was close to an orgasm she'd try to hide it, but he would see her starting to clench up and make her stop walking, stopping the maddening stimulation. As she calmed down from each near orgasm she swore she was going to get even.

Finally they came upon a young couple from the faire selling pickles out of a large wooden barrel. "Prithy sir, desire ye a gerkin?"

"Arrr, no. But me lady here be desirous of one," said Charlie as he reached for his wallet.

"Ah, tis truly said that the pickled cucumber be the fair ladies best of friends," smiled the young girl letting the innuendo hang in the air as her partner fished a large pickle out of the barrel and wrapped it in a wax paper envelope.

Kelly's mind went into over drive wondering what he really was going to do with that massive pickle as Charlie said his good byes to the pickle vendors. She was so close to orgasm that had been denied over and over for the past hour that the idea of getting nailed with a dill pickle in the middle of a crowd might have its merits. Lost in her own thoughts and the sensations of the pearl thong as it danced over her clit, she didn't realize that Charlie lead her behind the blacksmiths shanty.

"Charlie! No! Ufff!" she was roughly pushed over a pile of firewood and Charlie hoisted her skirt once again. She heard the crinkling of the wax paper and began to plead "Charlie, don't! Please, not with that, not here!" She felt his fingers running over her sodden pussy lips, embarrassed at the dampness he found there. She felt the string of pearls being pulled to the side and something being pushed against her pussy lips. Handcuffed and helpless all she could do was take it. Slowly the object spread her pussy open and surged forward, then suddenly it was in. Her nether lips closed over the egg like object and Charlie put the pearls back in place and lowered her skirt. She stood and whirled toward her friend.

He bit the end of the pickle then offered it to her. "Wanna bite?"

"I wanna bite it off!" she hissed, "what did you put in me?" she saw his fake hook twitch a little and suddenly the little egg inside of her vagina began to gently vibrate. She immediately realized he put a remote control vibrator in her pussy and hid the control in the hook. "You technogeeks..." a quick surge in the buzzing brought her complaining to a stop.

"Ahoy! Jousting!" said Charlie pointing off into the distance. "Yarrr! Now there's a manly sport!" and off he strode with Kelly on his arm, the vibrator nestled inside of her damp pussy springing to life and shutting off moments later over and over causing her to gasp not only at his control of the vibrator but his control of her.

The jousting tournament was an erotic nightmare for Kelly. They sat on a hill side and watched the knights while unbeknownst to those around them Charlie slowly drove Kelly to the brink of erotic madness. The closer the knights got to each other the more intense the vibrating, the further apart they rode the softer the vibrations. Frustration and the need for another orgasm welled up in her, but she realized that Charlie wasn't going to let her come again. Normally he was a nice guy but now that he was sexually dominating her he had become a real bastard. And she was loving it. She now realized that the first orgasm he granted her was just to whet her appetite for more. Now she was ravenous.

Several passes in a row the knights missed each other and the crowd groaned in disappointment. Kelly groaned in disappointment too, but for a different reason. Now the knights charged at each other, closer and closer, the vibrations grew more intense. She shifted her hips trying to get the most out of the little egg as the vibrations grew more intense. With a loud crash both knights were unhorsed and as they hit the ground the weight tugging on her nipples began vibrating too.

The sudden sensation made Kelly gasp out loud, the sound was drown out by the roar of the crowd but Charlie heard it. He looked and saw that she was holding the basket up high, pressing her wrists against her breasts. She wasn't aware that she was rubbing her tits. "Oh no, not without permission." Quickly he sprang behind her, unlocked one cuff, pulled her arms behind her and relocked the cuff to the basket handle.

She was so frustrated she was nearly weeping. "Please?" she begged.

"I think you've had enough fun today," he said and lifted her up. They left the arena and headed out of the faire stopping several times to prevent Kelly from coming. For some reason having her hands cuffed behind her was even more exciting. The posture thrust her breasts and hard nipples out and she began to revel in the leers she was receiving from many men and a surprising number of women.

By the time they reached his truck she was flush with excitement and shaking visibly. Charlie unslung his sword, pistols, and possibles bag and tossed them in the rear of the king cab, then he detached the basket from the handcuffs and tossed that in the back too. He cuffed her wrists behind her back and helped Kelly up into the cab of the truck.

Once he got in his side he just smiled at her and said "Happy anniversary dear friend." He leaned over and took her in his arms, their lips met and her tongue surged into his mouth where it was caressed by his tongue. Both lovers were dizzy with passion as their kiss finally broke.

"Oh God I need to come so bad," she gasped, her voice quavering in her need.

Charlie reached over and pulled her blouse over her shoulders and unbuttoned her bodice before pulling her blouse lower. Her glorious breasts were now fully exposed to his hungry gaze. Her nipples were still painfully erect and red, her skin flush with her excitement. He leaned back and unbuttoned his bib front pants and pulled out his raging erection. Long and thick it throbbed in his own need, his balls aching like a teenager's at the prom. "Say the magic word and it's all yours."

Like a cobra hypnotized by a snake charmer Kelly stared at the throbbing pole. Precome drooled out of the slit and it pulsed with his heartbeat. "Please?" she whispered.

"That's not the magic word, but 'please' will get you a second helping at dinner if that's any help."

She nearly shrieked in frustration, her clit and nipples throbbed in need, her pussy unconsciously clenched at the egg which remained maddeningly dormant inside her pussy. The whole afternoon had every nerve ending on fire. He kissed her neck while she fumed, his tongue licked at that secret spot behind her ear that caused jolts of passion to further fuel the erotic fire that was blazing throughout her body.

Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers
12