Sea Cat and the Dragon Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did he know that she so desperately wanted to be bound and owned? And in public too? To be fully controlled like that... suddenly the magic word popped to mind. "Master," she gasped.

Charlie reached out and gathered up her hair in his hand and guided her head to his lap. She groaned in delight as she opened her mouth as wide as possible and swallowed his cock. She heard him hiss in surprise and delight as he slid full length into her throat. If she wasn't so turned on she never would have tried this, but right now deep throating his pole was what she wanted to do the most. When her nose reached his pubic hair the vibrator in her pussy and the one attached to her nipples sprang to life. She groaned around the huge mouthful of meat and began to suck him off in earnest. As the vibrations began to work their magic on her pussy and nipples she began to raise and lower her head. Sucking harder as she raised her head she felt him tremble, then she laved her tongue around the head of his cock and swallowed him again.

Kelly's mouth slid up and down his turgid cock in the age old rhythm of woman worshiping her man, all the while the vibrations inside her pussy slowly drove her out of her mind. As she worried at his meat Charlie leaned over and began to tug at the string of pearls through the back of her skirt. When the pearls started rubbing her clit, Kelly's pussy began to spasm at the additional stimulation, making it hard to suck his cock, but that's what her master wanted so she paused only slightly to cry out in sheer rut before going back to her task. Slobbering over his pole she swallowed him again and again, her tongue concentrating on that specially sensitive area just below the head. Suddenly he arched his back and shouted, a hot jet of salty semen suddenly filled her mouth and triggered her own orgasm. Massive waves of release shattered her soul as her pussy spasmed around the vibrating egg. Over and over it hit her, her orgasm crashed against her, waves of sheer erotic release washing through her body and all the while she drank Charlie's come, feeling the power she held over him as his body convulsed under the magic of her mouth.

The two lovers gasped as the last verges of their orgasms waned. Kelly kissed the head of his cock and smiled. "I want more, master." She said in a small voice.

"There's plenty more for you at my motel room," Charlie said as he slowly started the trucks engine.

Kelly kissed the head of his cock again and watched it shudder against his thigh, and as she watched it slowly started to thicken and lengthen with every beat of his heart. 'Such power' she thought to her self, 'power to make this tube of flesh a rampant beast ready to fuck my eyeballs loose, then to make it soft and harmless again with just the right lick here and suck there. Such power...' exhausted from her massive orgasm she started to drift off to sleep as the truck bumped out of the parking lot. She was sure Charlie would let her nap until they reached the motel, then he would walk her topless and handcuffed through the parking lot in broad daylight into his room, there she would find herself twelve hours later tied to the bed in a sweaty heap, with every muscle aching, a sore jaw and throat, and his cum running out of her pussy and ass.

She couldn't wait.

12