Seamus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" a few other people agreed. I blocked the rest out, sinking into a chair in the dark, crisp night air. I don't know who was out there with me, although I could clearly hear Nathan being sick somewhere nearby. I shut my eyes and wished that my life was a videocassette or a DVD and I could rewind and erase the last ten minutes. I wanted Neill. Where the fuck was he? Hiding? Fucking Becky? What? If I wasn't such a wimp, I would have walked back through that crowd of people to find him.

Instead, I just sat there and listened to all those voices spilling out into the darkness from the warm room within. I don't know what was said, just knew that there was a lot of murmuring. Then the music started again and drowned them out. The closer sounds of Nate's vomiting and sobbing didn't go away that easily.

"Seam, you- out here?" I heard him whimper. "I'm shorry..."

Someone told him to shut the fuck up. I ignored him. "I dunno... why I shed dat... Seamush..."

Over the next quarter of an hour, Nate continued to babble slow, shambling, slurred sentences. "I'm sho shorry... Seam... I know none... of it'sh true... I... you and Jill... good friendsh... she... talksh about you... shorry... shorry... I... never good enuff... I'm not... jealoush... shouldn't be... you sho happy... I got nothink... Seam... I'm sho shorry... what I shed... didn't mean shit... I'm... shit... I'm shit... shorry... you fucked my... head up... you alwaysh better than... me... not... jealoush... I love... you... I know I'm shit... not good enuff... can't tell you why... I'm sho shorry... Seam... are you listhenink... I lovesh you... my friend... but I'm not... good enuff... ever... you... ignoresh me... I'm sho shorry... sho... sho... shorry... can't trusht me... with... anythink... shorry... love you... what I shed didn't mean... shit..."

Author's comment: So what do you think? Leave a comment, yell at me, give me your opinion. I think the next chapter will be the end...