Sean Meets Vanessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa's phone rang the next day.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is that Vanessa? It's Sean."

"Of course it is, how are you?"

"I'm great, it's been awhile since I was so well entertained of an evening," laughed Sean.

"Well don't go thinking that's the way Cindy and I spend all our time, but sometimes we manage to find an appropriate play mate."

"What are you up to today, would you like to do something?" Sean asked.

"Sure, did you have anything in mind?"

"Nothing in particular, we could catch a movie perhaps?"

"Sounds like a good way to spend the afternoon," Vanessa replied and proceeded to give Sean directions to pick her up. They said their goodbyes and Vanessa went to dress for the movie.

In her room, she selected a nice tight, light blue top that would hug her breasts nicely and a floral skirt. She flipped her way through her underwear drawer for awhile before deciding that she wouldn't bother. After all, it was always nice and dark in the cinema.

Sean showed up to collect her and she stood with Megan in the lounge, watching him walk up the drive with his ambling farm-bred gait, his broad shoulders pulling the material of his shoulder's tight and his jeans showing that the rest of his body didn't lack for something to look at either.

"God Ness, you didn't tell me he was a god!" Megan said, all but drooling over his rugged good looks.

"He is gorgeous isn't he? I forgot how good he looked after having drunk so much last night!" Vanessa laughed. "But don't worry, if I have my way, I'll share him with you later on."

"Do you really thing he's kissed someone in his family?"

"Yeah, I don't think he was in a state to lie about it, but I'll know more by the end of the day." Megan took Vanessa in her arms and kissed her, pulling their bodies together, her hands reaching up under Vanessa's skirt to cub her naked butt cheeks in her hands.

"I so want to fuck you now," Megan said.

"Well you'll have to wait. Have some fun with Mum or Dad and I'll get back to finish you off later!" At that moment the door bell rang and Vanessa rushed off to answer the door, Megan right behind her.

"Hey Sean, find it ok?"

"Sure, it wasn't a problem, are you ready to go?"

"Absolutely, oh by the way, this is my sister Megan. Megan, this is Sean that I was telling you about."

"Hi Megan,"

"Hi Sean, well Vanessa certainly wasn't lying about you!" she said cheekily.

"Uh, ok, thanks?" laughed Sean, turning red with embarrassment at the sudden attention.

"Oh leave him alone," laughed Vanessa, stepping out of the house and taking Sean back to the car.

The two of them made small talk on the way to the cinema, getting to know each other a little better (rather than via drinking game). It was Vanessa who asked the first question that both of them wanted to know about.

"So tell, me who have you kissed in your family?" she asked.

"My cousin. Well, actually two of them," Sean replied.

"Ahh, and how old are they?"

"And have you done more than kiss them?"

"Not so fast," he laughed, "who have you kissed in your family?"

"My Sister," Vanessa noted the look of lust that crossed his face... "my Mum," Sean looked shocked at this point, "and my Dad."

"Holy crap, you've kissed everyone sexually in your whole family? What else have you done?" Sean was trying very hard to keep enough of his mind on the road not to crash the car at this point.

"No, you have to go first, remember," she teased him, "Have you fucked your cousins? And how old are they?"

Well, they're 18 and 20 and yes, I have fucked them both... now you."

"I've had sex with every member of my family. Does that disgust you?" Vanessa asked as Sean pulled into the carpark.

"Well to be perfectly honest, after meeting your sister, sex with her makes me bone up big time. I've not met your Mum and so it's kinda hard to say... depends how attractive she is. I think it's kinda odd, but I can't say it disgusts me. And as to your Dad, that freaks me out a bit, but having had sex with my cousins and having watched them with each other... I can keep an open mind."

"Good. I'll tell you something that may help you keep it open. I want to have a threesome with you and Megan. So if you're a good boy and keep an open mind and a stiff cock, we might be able to do that after the movie!"

With that, they walked across the parking lot to the cinema, Vanessa taking the somewhat subdued Sean's hand in hers. Once they were actually seated in the theatre, Vanessa checked with him that everything was ok.

"Its great, I guess you just shocked me with your answers. Its taking a little bit of time to process it all... but its good, that's for sure," he laughed.

As the movie started, Vanessa moved the arm rest up out of the way so that she could snuggle up next to Sean. Throughout the movie, they touched and teased each other, Sean caressing Vanessa's breasts, sliding his hand up under her top and Vanessa massaging Sean's cock. The theatre was a bit too crowded to do much more than that, but Sean was pleasantly surprised when his fingers found their way under Vanessa's skirt to find that there was no underwear to interfere with their desired target.

By the time that the movie finished, they'd both worked each other up into a frenzy of sexual desire.

As they drove back to Vanessa's house, she put her feet up on the dash and started to masturbate.

"Man, you got me so horny, mind if I get myself off a bit?"

"It'd be a cruel person that said no to that!" laughed Sean, astounded by just how brazen this girl was about sex. To think that only a short time ago he'd been a virgin learning about sex with his cousins and here was this girl who happily sat about in his car with no panties on, fingering herself in broad daylight! He couldn't wait to get back to her place, his cock was ready to burst and he stroked it through his jeans, peeking at every opportunity to see as much as he could of Vanessa manipulating her pussy as they made their way through the streets.

12