All Comments on 'Seasons with Samantha: Autumn'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago

I've liked it so far. It's a good plot and you've done a good job with the characters. I can't wait for the next installment. Don't keep us waiting too long.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
YOU ~~ OKC...

You had better make this story right and have them make a try at "both" of them being in love and work it out in your next Ch3 .!! I gave you another "5" as you write a good story == but why mess it up like this.????

I think anybody reading this will agree that we need a happy ending of some kind on this story.<<< Do your best.!

JAG

klaxxklaxxover 12 years ago
I'm with tendernsweet2

I'd love for these two to get together on happy, equally-in-love terms... but I can't see that happening with that last turn of events.

I did find your story very compelling. The plot is very good, but I had a little trouble keeping up with the characters and relationships. There was only a little sex, but what there was was very well written and erotic.

The problem with the story I found was that it was very authentic, and just too close to home to enjoy.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Bryce . . .

is an ASSHOLE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES