Seasons with Samantha: Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

I'll admit I was slightly drunk and that brought out a more exhibitionist side of me, I think Sam was also because she kissed me not long after I'd cleaned my fingers. Sam looked over at the clock on the taxi dashboard, it was just after midnight, she then leaned into my ear and whispered 'The night is still early little brother.'

Chapter 9: The Truth Hurts. So Damn Much.

Sam and I arrived home not long after 0:10, we paid the driver and went inside, Sam didn't even wait for the door to close before she started kissing me.

**

"Oh little brother, I'm still so fucking wet from that cab ride. Fuck me little brother, fuck me."

That was one request Bryce wasn't going to deny, drunk with lust Bryce ripped Sam's top off her, throwing the pieces to the floor and devouring her breasts, feeling them through her bra, her hard nipples felt through the material. Sam reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall, Bryce dived in on her breasts, kissing them, sucking them even gently biting them at one point.

Sam unzipped her shorts for the second time in 15 minutes and slipped out of them, she could feel her panties sticking to her but Bryce didn't care, much like her top he just ripped them off and threw them away. This new animal Bryce was equally terrifying and exciting to Sam, she thought he was going to take her right there but instead he picked her up, spun her round and bent her over the sofa arm so that her ass was hanging out in front of him. Right there Sam knew what Bryce was going to do and she was looking forward to it, she heard Bryce's trousers hit the floor, she tried to turn round but she couldn't. Therefore when she felt Bryce's cock push into her cunt it took her by surprise, she felt this monster invade her, totally off guard and it just heightened the experience for her. Bryce started fucking her, not gentle love-making like they'd done so many times before but actual fucking, going deep and hard into his beautiful cousin.

With one free hand Bryce reached down and gripped Sam's ass tight, using her to pull her closer as he pushed into her, the other hand found its way to Sam's breasts and squeezed them, tugging at the nipple. If that wasn't enough for Sam her clit was rubbing against the arm of the sofa, pleasure on four fronts, Sam was almost in tears at how good it felt, she lost count of how many times she came that night.

"FUCKING CHRIST!" Sam screamed during one of her many orgasms that night. "GOD LITTLE BROTHER FUCK ME, HARDER YOU CUNT, FUCKING GOD, CHRIST, FUCK."

Bryce kept pounding into Sam, he was shocked himself at how hard he was being with her, normally the two of them would be gentle and loving, now they weren't even looking at each other. Not that Bryce minded at that moment, tonight he was an animal, he wanted Sam and she wanted him, tonight they fucked, lovemaking would come later. They were fucking for nearly 15 minutes when Sam turned round to Bryce, out of breath, her nipples red raw from Bryce pulling at them, her ass had a mark upon it from where Bryce had grabbed it and her entire naked body was dripping from sheer exhaustion.

"Bryce, please. I've come, I've come so many times, I can't. Uuummhhh. Please I can't come anymore."

For some reason Bryce hadn't come yet, he kept fucking Sam, kept rubbing her clit against the sofa. The pleasure was almost painful at how much was writhing through her. After what felt like an eternity, Bryce came hard inside Sam, the feeling of her cousin's seed hitting her insides would've sent Sam into another orgasm if she could manage it. Bryce took himself out of Sam, bent down to his trousers and took out a cigarette and lighter, Sam turned round and sat on the arm of the sofa, Bryce looked over his cousin as he was lighting his cigarette, she was panting like crazy, beads of sweat were dripping down her face.

"Oh. My. God. Little brother that was fantastic, I've never come so hard." Sam wrapped her arms around Bryce. "Let's run away together, we'll get married, have kids, a life together."

**

I said nothing, I couldn't. I knew there and then that I would never love her the same way, I was going to have to tell her. I promised myself that I would tell before years' end, even if the timing was bad I was going to tell her.

It was over a week later when I finally decided to tell the truth, November 5th, Bonfire Night. Sam and I planned to watch the fireworks from the grassy hill near the university. I knew it would've been a great night but I needed to tell her.

**

Bryce stood in the bathroom, he looked in the mirror and wondered how much more water could he splash on his face before he woke up and realised this was all a dream. But he didn't, he was awake and he couldn't get out of this. He went through to the living room and saw Sam on the sofa smiling, he was going to tell her.

"Sam, I've got something I need to tell you, something important."

"Really? I've got something important to tell you as well."

"You go first."

"No you brought it up, you tell me first."

"Ok. You love I love you right?"

"Of course."

"Well, Sam. I'm, not, in love with you. Not like you're in love with me, I've tried to be, honestly because I care about you so much and I wanted a life with, a life you wanted as well. But I couldn't see it, I'm too young to commit myself to a family, I can't give you what you want and for that I am sorry. Please understand how hard this was for me, I can't imagine a world where you hate me but I couldn't lie to you anymore. I'm sorry Sam, I'll understand if you want me to leave, just say so."

With that off his chest Bryce took a deep breath, he looked at Sam, the look on her face couldn't have been worse, a mixture of shock, anger and humiliation.

"Sam, are you going to say anything? Sam?"

"I'm pregnant."

**

As soon as the words left her mouth I knew that if she told me first my problems would've gone, but fate made it so that I said it first and ruin the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I thought that by telling Sam the truth we would be able to work together, fall in love together and make a life together. But now, I'd just told her I didn't want a family when I was getting one whether I wanted it or not.

This is what I mean when I say people are difficult, we never know what we want and even if we make a decision we're plague by uncertainty, 'did I just make the right choice?' Or even worse, like me you make the right decision and wrongly assume it's the wrong one, and by trying to fix it you only end up hurting yourself and the one you love.

My name is Bryce Dawltry and the dumbest thing I ever did was fall in love with a girl called Samantha Wyllie.

Then tell her the truth.

End Video Blog 'Relationships' Part 2.

**

Please comment on what to add or take away from the story, any and all comments are appreciated.