Seasons with Samantha: Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Bryce I'm off to bed, I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok, sure you don't want to stay up; I'd love the company."

"Sorry, not exactly dressed for company."

"What'd you mean? That's fine what you got on."

Without batting an eyelid Sam quickly lifted her dress, flashing her cousin. It was too quick to see anything but he could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear, the shock of the flash caused him to catch his breath and cough violently, to which Sam laughed at him.

"Damn it Sam that's not funny."

"I respectfully disagree."

"God, I'm pretty sure you have moral rules about that. Fuck."

"I'm going to bed now seriously. I have to stop laughing that was too funny."

Still laughing at him Sam went to bed, Bryce stayed up and kept himself occupied. After over a decade of sleep problems he'd learnt to keep himself entertained. He considered going to a cafe across the street but he didn't feel safe leaving Sam alone so instead he just finished the leftover pizza. A few hours later -- around 1 in the morning -- Bryce heard a loud moan coming from Sam's room, terrified that someone was hurting his cousin he burst in ready to hurt the next thing he saw. Instead he just saw Sam alone, on her stomach and her face flushed.

"You o.k. Sam?"

"What, oh yeah, fine little brother."

"What was that noise I heard? Sounded like you were in pain."

"Oh that, that was, uh, leg cramp. Just stretching it out, I'm fine now."

"You sure?"

"Yeah Bryce, all fine."

**

Convinced of her safety I left Sam alone, leaving the room I couldn't escape the smell that circled my nostrils. Because of a -- now ex -- girlfriend and her enjoyment of me going down on her I was able to recognize the smell of cunny in that room.

Chapter 2: Slippery When Wet

The rest of the night in the motel was pretty uneventful, I managed to get about 2 minutes of micro-sleep that entire night. I also found a new area of fun in eavesdropping, nothing malevolent in my actions but at 3 in the morning you can hear anything and everything if you listen closely.

A couple arguing over the piss stain in their bed.

A woman cheating on her husband with a female prostitute.

Another man crying his eyes out while watching porn and jerking off.

That last one I didn't spend too much time on, I guess under darkness and anonymity the freaks aren't scared to come out of hiding.

**

As the hours past morning came soon afterwards, because of the direction of the window Bryce got a good view of the sunrise. Around half six Sam woke up, she groggily joined him in the kitchen.

"Morning Sam."

"Hm, morning little brother. You do alright on your own."

"I did fine, a little bored though, normally I have Johnny to keep me company."

**

Johnny was Jonathan Moreno, my best friend. There's a good reason why he stays up with me and it's to do with a shitty childhood but I'm not getting into that today.

**

Sam began looking round the kitchen. "We got any food in this place?"

"There's a breakfast downstairs but if you're hungry now I think there's some cereal in the cupboard, the top one right there."

Sam reached up to get the cereal from the cupboard, as she did her night dress lifted up and the bottom half of her ass cheeks were revealed. Curious as to what lay above the dress Bryce craned his head downwards, leaning on the chair so as to get a view upwards.

"Nice isn't it?"

Sam's frank and sudden question terrified Bryce, scared and caught off guard he fell off his chair and landed hard on the floor.

"What the, how did you, what?"

"You were looking at my ass, again I might add."

"How did you know...?"

"I moved the cereal last night before I went to bed, I figured if you knew I wasn't wearing anything underneath you'd be wanting to see more. This round's mine little brother."

Sam had Chickened him again.

They got packed and left within the hour, the only detour being a proper breakfast downstairs, this time Sam was driving which meant Bryce could start teasing her more easily than before, with everything she'd done to him he wanted revenge.

"How long before we get there?" He asked her innocently enough.

"About 2 to 3 hours."

"Enough time to do something crazy." He gently placed his hand on her bare thigh.

"You don't want to do that little brother, I'm driving remember."

"Oh you afraid I might distract you."

"No I'm afraid you might do something you regret."

Bryce moved his hand slowly up her thigh towards the hem of her skirt. "What's there to regret?"

Sam said nothing so he kept his hand moving up, he stopped at her skirt's hem, still no reaction she was really going for it. Slower still he moved my hand up and under her skirt, never leaving her thigh, still nothing from her. He couldn't see under the skirt so he didn't know how close he was to her crotch so he kept stroking her leg, no reaction, moving still, a small smile on Sam's face appears but no resistance, he jolt my hand forward.

And his hand cupped Sam's thong covered pussy.

Immediately Bryce jumped his hand back, they were both shocked at what just happened.

"Holy crap Sam I'm so sorry."

"Oh my god, I wanted to see how far you'd go I never expected you to finger me."

"Fuck Sam, that wasn't meant to happen. I won't do that again."

"I didn't say stop."

Bryce covered his mouth to stifle a laugh at Sam's audacious comment, however as his hands were at his mouth he caught a strange scent, it was similar to the smell from Sam's room last night.

Due to the high embarrassment they were both feeling they kept quiet for the rest of the journey, the silence broken only by the awkward laughter they burst into every time they caught eyes. It made the trip so much longer but they reached the Lake House before the afternoon.

**

The Lake House was built by Sam's great-grandfather in the 1880s out of fallen trees in the surrounding forest, he managed to buy the surrounding land so the house is very secluded, the nearest house is in a small town two or three miles away. Despite being surrounded by a forest the Lake House was in a very open area just inches from the lake with a pier heading into it, in certain mornings the dew air surrounding the house makes for one of the most calming experiences you'll ever have. The lake itself was huge, it takes 20 minutes to cross by motor boat -- as I know from experience -- but the greatest thing about it was it was completely still, the trees shielded it from the wind so the entire lake looked like a sheet of glass, I spent many nights in my childhood here looking out and revelling in the serenity of the area. Inside the house had be renovated over the years to keep up with the modern times, it's been pretty expensive but when the house was finished a separate bank account was created and every generation of the Wyllie family has put a percentage of their earnings into that fund so that if the house needed remodelling they would be money.

**

Once Bryce had parked the car he helped Sam take their luggage inside and into their separate rooms, they were upstairs and across the hall from each other but close enough so they would only have to raise their voices slightly to talk to each other. After everything was packed away it was after 2 in the afternoon, feeling hungry Bryce decided to head into town for some food. He asked Sam if she wanted to come but she had to set everything up in the house, she gave him some money and the keys to the car. It was a ten minute drive to the town, He found the closest food store and went inside, gathering as much as he could for the next week. When he got to the counter the old grizzled man at the till looked him over with curiosity.

"You look familiar, do I know you?"

"Surprised you don't recognize me George. It's Bryce, Bryce Dawltry."

"Bryce? Oh yeah, Bryce I remember now, you're the one who can't sleep right?"

"That'll be me."

"Oh yes I remember, around five years ago you were wandering round the town about two in the morning when deputy White found you and took you in."

"I remember that, I didn't know there'd been an attack a few hours ago, he thought I'd done it. How is she by the way, the girl that got attacked?"

"She's fine, she left a few months back which is a shame, she was one of the finest doctors we had in our town and one bastard had to ruin it for everyone. So what brings you back to here?"

"The Lake House, I'm here with my cousin Sam, you remember Sam?"

"Yeah, my eldest boy Cameron had the biggest crush on her growing up, he'd wait patiently for when you lot came back but never brought up the courage to do anything."

"He still carrying a torch?"

"Nah, got himself a job, a wife and a kid on the way."

"That's nice, anyway me and Sam came up for the summer, spend a week or two at the Lake House."

"Just the two of you?"

"Yeah, her parents don't mind they know I'll take care of her and of anyone who hurts her."

"Ha, I know you'll look after her, and the house. Y'know that a couple months ago some executive bastard came round asking to buy the land so he could build a fishing resort."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we told him where to go though, our grandfathers help build that house it's a part of our history and we look after it."

"No trouble then?"

"No, apart from the odd teenage couple who use it like a lover's lane without the petrol cost. It is good to see you again Bryce so listen, if you need anything don't be scared to call, I'll make a delivery up your way."

"Thanks George, but first there's this to deal with."

"Oh yeah, that'll be... £17.40."

"Here, thanks again George, and say hi to Cameron and his wife for me."

"Sure thing Bryce."

On the way home Bryce noticed a restaurant that he hadn't seen before, with Sam's birthday in a few days he made a quick decision and went inside.

Back at the Lake House Sam was getting acquainted with her new surroundings, she had been to the Lake House several times over the years but hadn't in some time. Despite that she was always surprised at the beauty of the area; looking out across the lake she watched the sun dance on the still water. In the back of her mind a thought grew, there was no-one around for miles, Bryce wouldn't be home for a while and the Lake was too beautiful to ignore. She walked out onto the pier and pulled her top over her head.

Bryce arrived back a few hours later, he was a little shocked to find the house empty but his mind was put at ease when he saw Sam outside through the open back door. Walking out onto the pier he saw Sam's top on the ground, then her shoes and socks, her skirt and finally her bra and panties. Sam was swimming naked.

**

Sam had always been a good swimmer, she frequently used the local pool in our neighbourhood and every time we came to the Lake House she couldn't wait to jump in the lake and swim. Except every time we'd been there before she wore a swim suit, this was the first time -- that I knew of -- that she swum naked. It was very distracting.

**

Bryce was halfway down the pier when Sam noticed him, instead of covering up she stayed in the water and smiled at him.

"Welcome back little brother, you get anything to eat?"

"I picked up a few sandwiches for lunch. You seem to have kept yourself busy."

"I wasn't planning on going swimming but the sun dancing on the water and it enticed me in."

"If you're seduced that easily I'm surprised you're still a virgin."

Sam splashed water at him. "You cunt Bryce don't patronise me."

He snorted a laugh at her comment, he very rarely heard Sam use the C word but the few times he did it always made him laugh.

"Can you pass me a towel little brother, I want to get out but there's a slight problem regarding my nudity"

"Now why would I want to do that?"

"You don't want to see your cousin naked do you?"

"Maybe I do."

It was a terrible attempt at being suave on Bryce's part, he didn't know what came over him. Not that it mattered, Sam saw right through him.

"Shut up Bryce and get me a fucking towel."

Bryce picked up the towel Sam had left for herself on the pier and held it out for her.

"Turn around, and no peeking." A smile on Sam's face confused Bryce as to whether or not she was joking but he turned around just in case. It turned out to be harder than he thought, the image of the gorgeous naked girl in front of him never left his mind.

Sam jumped out the water, for the first time she was very aware of her nudity. She took the towel from Bryce and wrapped it around herself.

"Thanks, can you help me pick up my clothes as well please."

"Sure, what you doing out there naked anyway?"

"No idea, the freedom of it seemed right."

"And you didn't care if I found you like that?"

"Not really no. I'm not going to let modesty stop me from having fun."

After picking up Sam's clothes they headed back inside, Sam took everything and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

"What's the town like, any different from last time?" She called through to him.

"Not much has changed, maybe a few new shops opened up but nothing big. I ran into George."

"George?"

"Fulton, his son Cameron had a crush on you."

"I remember him, he was a cute wee boy. How's he doing?"

"Very well actually, he got married and a kid's on the way."

Sam came out the bathroom, now fully dressed. "Married? And a kid? Christ he's not much older than me and he has a kid, and here I am still a virgin."

"I thought that was your choice Sam, you didn't want to lose it until your married."

"Yeah but sometimes I think about that choice. These are modern times and the frigid bitch comments at school get to me at times. I don't want to fuck the next guy I see but I wouldn't mind if it was with someone I loved."

"That's a good idea, it's better than what I did."

"What was wrong with your first time?"

"You might want to sit down it's a weird story."

The two of them sat down on the sofa, she leaned forward to hear his story.

"You remember your friend Elizabeth Martin?"

"Yeah, oh god she was your first? I knew you guys were fucking but I never realised."

"Yeah she was the special one, we'd been out a few times but nothing serious. Then a couple of years ago we were at this party, it was getting late and because we were both too drunk to drive home we stayed the night, stealing a room and a bed for ourselves. We got to talking and decided we wanted to go all the way, she was a virgin too, so she lay on the bed and I rolled on top of her. Now I don't mean to brag Sam but I'm pretty well... endowed that's all I'll say. Now some guys will think it's a blessing but that night I was inexperienced and so was Lizzie, so when I entered her for the first time it was horrendously tight, painful for me but God you've no idea how much it hurt Lizzie. She was screaming the house down, she tried to keep it down but it didn't work, I kept pushing in, trying to make it as quick as possible, when I reached her hymen I pushed forward and broke through, it was still painful but the worst was over, I slowly kept fucking her, getting faster and faster until we both came. Except that was the idea; barely five seconds after I broke Lizzie's hymen about three guys burst in the room, pulled me off her and started beating the shit out of me. I begged for them to stop but they didn't listen, only Lizzie begging them to stop ended the abuse. The three guys that attacked me explained they heard the screaming and thought I was raping her."

Sam laughed at that. "Holy shit really, I wondered how you got those bruises you said you got in a fight but no-one saw it."

"Sorry for lying but it was pretty embarrassing, the guys apologised and left. Me and Lizzie didn't do much more that night but we stayed together a few months until her holiday to Ibiza."

"God don't remind me Bryce, I hated her for what she did to you. I haven't seen or talked to her since she got back from that trip, the fucking slut."

"Don't speak about her like that Sam it doesn't suit you. Besides you were once best friends."

"Yeah once, I would have been able to forgive her if it was one guy, a moment of weakness. But three guys, multiple times with each, in two weeks, no way."

"I think I would have forgiven her too, the fact that she told me straight away would have helped but, it only hurt to hear what she'd done. Call me hopeless but I loved her, damn near in love with her."

"You're not hopeless Bryce, you were young and stupid, now just stupid. Sorry for bringing it up."

"It's fine Sam, it hurts but that part of my life is over. Besides not everybody's perfect, I've done some stupid things myself, never cheated on anyone, that's against my moral compass, but I've hurt someone in my life."

"Who?"

"My last girlfriend, Paige, the South African girl. She was a sweet girl, a little hard around the edges giving her job as a bartender but kind and gentle, never hurt a fly. She was also a great fuck which was one of the reasons I stayed with her. It wasn't until half a year into our relationship that I realised what a cunt I was, it was completely by accident but I somehow I managed to overhear Paige talking to a friend, she talked about a future with me, our wedding, our children's names. I didn't feel the same way, I thought about it and I knew there and then that I'd been dragging her along, she wanted true love, marriage, kids, the whole shebang. I was only with her for her body. Out of all the bad things I've done that was the worst, I broke up with her the next day, she was devastated that I was breaking up with her, she tried to entice me back with her body but it was just pathetic. I told her I couldn't give her what she wanted and I left her. Her brother came by, said her was going to kick my ass for what I did to his sister, I only just managed to stop him and explain to him why I broke up with her. Then I let him kick my ass to save me the trouble of doing it myself."

"You seem to get your ass kicked a lot."

"Yeah but only sometimes do I deserve it. Relationships are overrated Sam."

**

I wasn't joking when I told her that, people are not meant to be in long term relationships. If you're in love then you'll get hurt, if they're in love then you'll hurt them. The only way for a relationship to work is to both be in love and share the pain as you both hurt each other. I think that comment hurt Sam somewhat, I had laid my soul out in front of her, confided my secrets to her much like the people at her church group did, only this time it wasn't some ex-junkie talking about how he found God in a puddle of his own vomit, this was her cousin spilling her heart out.

**

"You don't really think that way, do you little brother?"

"I don't know Sam, I've hurt and been hurt. Right now the only girl I want and need is you."

Sam's face lit up. "Really, you mean that?"

"Course I do, I love you Sam. Not as much as I'd love a girlfriend but you're more than a cousin to me."

Sam threw herself into a hug, wrapping her arms around Bryce and kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you Bryce you've no idea how good that makes me feel."

"Anytime Sam, Christ it's hard to remember just five minutes ago you were swimming naked in the lake, here I am naked metaphorically telling you things only I know and feel."

**

We stayed in that night, got settled into our new home for the next two weeks. I couldn't help but think things had changed between me and Sam, we've always been close but before tonight never that close, never that personal. Back then I only hoped it wouldn't ruin our friendship.

Chapter 3: Lead Us Not Into Temptation.

That night I took a midnight boat ride in the lake to keep me occupied, it was a very peaceful experience and any normal person would have fallen asleep on that boat, then again any normal person would have been asleep.