Seasons with Samantha: Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More fireworks from across the lake, bigger ones this time.

Bryce helped Sam ease herself downwards, she was unnaturally tight, he felt her nails dig into his back, she had stopped breathing and nearly crying with pain. Slowly but surely she slid down, her warm velvety pussy engulfing his entire dick inch by inch, the whole time Bryce was kissing any part of Sam he could see to relieve her pain, her neck, her chest, her shoulders. When they reached her hymen Sam stopped.

"Bryce, I can't, it hurts too much."

Bryce put two hands on Sam's ass. "This is going to hurt for a minute, and then you'll be fine, don't be afraid to scream. You sure you want this?"

Sam nodded, she and Bryce took a deep breath and Bryce pushed down hard, breaking through Sam's hymen.

The biggest firework of the night went off, it lit up the entire room. Bryce could see Sam giving a silent scream as her innocence was lost.

The pain for Sam was excruciating, it took every ounce of strength she had not to deafen Bryce, but like he said the pain was over soon enough and replaced with an odd sense of pleasure. She didn't know what it was but she wanted to continue. She picked up the pace, getting faster and faster until she was bouncing off Bryce.

Bryce watched as his sweet, innocent cousin was possessed by some demon, in a matter of seconds she had changed and for the better. He sweat-sheened skin glowed in the moonlight, her breasts jumping off her chest, seizing his chance Bryce kissed and licked them, not missing an inch.

"Oh god, Bryce, fuck, God." Sam was panting like crazy, it was impossible for her to form any words.

He could feel Sam's cunt pulsating and he knew she was close to coming, he sucked harder on her nipples, determined to make his cousin come and come hard. He let go of Sam's nipples and let her gather in close to him as she came, her hard, laboured breathing in his ear told him he'd done what he needed to. Sam kept fucking him, more slowly this time but she kept going until suddenly he came inside her, he was scared at what he had just done but Sam comforted him with a laugh.

"So little brother, who wins that round of Chicken?"

**

I couldn't answer, I was tired, too tired to even laugh at Sam, I guess she was exhausted as well as she was soon fast asleep in my arms. Surprisingly, I was feeling sleepy and I fell asleep in my cousins' arm.

**

Bryce woke up a few hours later, Sam was already away and in the kitchen, still naked, and making a sandwich. Bryce stood up, walked over to her, and hugged her from behind. She was smiling and had a glow to her.

"Morning little brother."

"Morning, happy birthday."

"Thank you, and thank you for last night."

"That was for both of us by the way. Actually that's something I want to talk you about, Sam last night was amazing, one of the greatest experiences of my life."

"Same here."

"Thanks but listen, what we did goes against any and all morals I have left and I'm pretty sure you're having regrets as well, I mean what will your God think about us doing this?"

Sam smiled and kissed him. "I'm fine with it little brother, in fact I think my 'God' had a hand in getting us together. I've loved you for a long time but I didn't know if it was his work or me being enticed by the Devil. I prayed to God for help and he did, he made it so you heard my prayer, so you would know how I felt. We're meant to be together."

"Long time huh. I'll probably regret this but when did this start?"

"A few summers ago, must have two I don't think you were over 18 yet. I came home from uni to find you painting the house, you were shirtless, I hadn't seen you in so long and to come back to you all beefed up like that was a shock. That night I had a strange dream, a sexual one about you, doing things to me, I woke to find me with my hand down my pants fucking myself with you in my head. It scared me at first, I thought it was a wicked thought and repressed it but the longer I ignored it the stronger the feelings went. I did some research, cause y'know I was fucking terrified at these thought, and I came to the conclusion it was just my hormones and I probably just needed to get fucked. But the more I thought about it the more I realised how great you've been to me, you never said anything bad to me, you never teased or bullied me like some of the other boys did because of my religious ideals, you always made me happy. Soon enough those feelings of Lust became feelings of love and I knew you were the one."

"So this whole trip...?"

"Was a plan to get us alone, my friends were never invited I only wanted you. I only said they cancelled so you wouldn't suspect anything."

"You treading on some pretty deep stuff Sam, the feelings mutual but are you sure we're ready for this?"

"Bryce, last night was not a random experience, it was the culmination of months, years of want and desire exploding in euphoria. Every time it looked like we were close to becoming lovers it sent electric shivers down my spine, when you said you wouldn't mind if we fucked back at the B&B I got so hot I had to get myself off regardless of you being outside my room, I just managed to finish before you burst in."

"I wondered what that smell was, it was all over that room."

"It wasn't the only time either, when you fingered me in the car I came so close to, well coming it was near impossible to drive. Look jokes aside Bryce I'm more certain than ever we're meant to be and I've wanted this too much to end now. I don't want to lose you, not now, not ever."

**

Looking in Sam's eye I found myself swimming in them, I didn't want to lose her either and if she believed we were meant to be together then I wasn't ever going to leave her.

**

"So I guess that means you want to continue?"

"Of course little brother, I told you I wanted to have my first time with someone I love and you gave me that, now I want my second, my third, fuck Bryce I want my last time all with you."

"That's a big commitment there Sam, we are cousins remember."

"I know but, Bryce you're the most important person in the world to me, if it's only us that can accept our love so be it."

"I'm so glad you said that Sam. There's something I want to try with you, come here."

He led Sam back to the couch where they had just fucked, he let her sit down and knelt in front of her, Sam guessed where he was going and opened her legs slightly.

"You ever had this done to you?"

'Not really, I've had a few girlfriends go down but never brought me to a cum, no guys though; I think the bush scares them off."

"The fools."

Bryce could see Sam's juices cover her entire cunny, he blew slightly on her. The sudden cold air made Sam shudder.

"Wow, that feels great little brother."

Satisfied with the feedback he kissed the area around Sam's pussy, getting closer each time. He looked up at Sam and saw her eyes were closed, his tongue moved forward and for the first time he tasted her cunt, her sweet, moist cunt. When he tenderly licked her from the bottom of her cunt to her clit which he flicked he heard her whimper in pleasure. Bryce continued onwards, alternating his licks from inside her pussy to outside and back again, by now Sam's breathing had gone quick and deep. Sensing she would be close to cumming he sucked on her clit while flicking it with my tongue, he then took two of his right fingers and fingered her, making the 'come hither' motion in her cunt, stroking her G-Spot.

Bryce was so transfixed on giving Sam an orgasm he didn't realise she was having one until she clamped his head and came in his mouth. He stayed -- or rather was stuck -- there until she finished cumming, then he sat up, wiped his face and kissed Sam again.

"Holy fuck Bryce, that was incredible."

"Glad to be of service."

"That was easily the greatest birthday present I've ever had."

"That's good, remember refunds are accepted."

**

For the rest of the birthday we spent the day naked, we fucked a few more times, trying different positions and areas around the Lake House. We never got to anal but Sam suggested we may try it another day, I was scared about the lack of condoms and the frequency I was coming in my cousin, Sam was also scared but she calmed me down when she told me she had bought some morning after pills just in case she did seduce me during the holiday. However we still had to deal with the illicit nature of our relationship, this all came crashing down one day, about a week into the holiday.

**

Sometime in afternoon George came round, Bryce was upstairs so he called down from the window.

"George, what you doing here?"

"You hadn't been down the store in a while, I thought you might be hungry."

"Thanks George, you didn't need to but thanks anyway. Sorry but I can't pay you just now, Sam's in the shower and I've busted my knee so I can't go downstairs."

"It's fine Bryce I know you're good for it, send Sam round the store later with the money then."

"Ok, bye George."

"Bye."

George left the house and went to his car as soon as he was out of sight Bryce looked down at Sam, her head by his crotch.

"He gone?"

"Yeah, I can't believe you kept blowing me while I was talking to him, that was the hardest I've ever tried not to come in my life."

"It felt naughty, I swear my panties are soaked through now I'm dying to get myself off."

"I don't know what you've done to my sweet, innocent, Catholic cousin but I like this."

"I bet you do little brother."

Sam lowered her head and returned his cock to her mouth.

Chapter 5: Very Bad Love

Me and Sam caught to fucking like a fish to water, we were naturals at it, almost like we were made for each other. But in the whole holiday with Sam the fucking isn't what I remember most, it was the little things we did that showed how in love we'd become; the night-time spooning, the morning talks, the holding hands, the little touches and strokes and giggles. I was a little scared about the future, Sam obviously wanted one together but I was sceptical, it was barely even 6 months since I broke up with Paige because I couldn't give her the family she wanted. Now I loved Sam a whole lot more but my feelings were still the same, I was too young to commit myself to one woman and a family.

But the problem with the future is that it takes so long to get there you don't have to worry about it, right now Sam and I had to deal with our relationship in the present, most prominently how to hide it from Mary and John, God knows they would hate it. The topic was brought up by me one morning, both of us in bed, still tired but still in each other's arms.

**

"Sam, you know I love you right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was thinking, how are we going to hide this from your parents."

"Fuck, I hadn't thought of them. You're right there's no way we can continue with them in the house, dad's retired and hardly leaves the house, the night's worse with boy of them. Jesus Bryce I don't think I could survive without you for that long."

"Shh it's ok.' He stroked Sam's hair to stop her from crying. 'We don't need to think about this until much later."

"But we do, we need to sort this out so we can deal with it back home. But what can we do?"

"I, I have an idea bouncing around, you get paid for the band gigs right?"

"Yeah."

"Well if I got a part-time job or something somewhere we could, possible, find an apartment together."

Sam's face lit up the room. "You mean, live together?"

"Well, yeah I mean we're both at the same uni so it makes sense and we're cousins so no-one will think anything, plus your parents will probably love it. Best of all, just the two of us."

"You mean it little brother, the two of us, living together, no-one else."

"Well I wouldn't say no-one else I mean a couple of your friends are quite hot so if any of them wanted to join..."

He never finished his sentence as Sam hit him in the stomach, they were both giddy that whole day as they found books, leaflets, magazines, computers, anything and everything to help them find a place they could call home.

Despite the home finding the holiday went by pretty fast and in no time at all they were packing to go home. It was on the night before the morning they had to go home that Sam suggested something strange and frankly amazing.

"What do you say we take a boat ride tonight?"

"Sure if you want, it's nothing special Sam."

"Let me rephrase, we take a 'ride' on the boat, little brother."

The way Sam emphasised ride told Bryce everything he needed to hear. They took one look at each other and knowing they were on the same wavelength they ran outside to the row boar; Bryce had never untied the boat faster until that night. He rowed the boat out into the middle of the lake and dropped anchor, the night was warm and silent, since the Americans had left a few days ago they were the only people around for miles.

"Are you sure you want to do this Sam, it's pretty risky what if someone sees us?"

"Fuck 'em little brother."

With that he began to take off his trousers and t-shirt, Sam followed suit. The two of them naked and kissing Sam started to lower herself onto him but he stopped her.

"No, turn around."

"Why?"

"I want to try something, trust me."

Sam got up and turned round -- quite difficult on the boat -- so that that her back was to him. With minimal difficulty she lowered herself down onto him, the angle was a pain but soon he felt her tight wet cunt swallow his cock. The way they were at not only did Bryce get a fantastic view of her ass -- how did he not realised how great it looked -- but he could easily hold her breasts and pull her nipples to add to the heat of the moment. He sat up and kissed her neck, her ear, her shoulder, one hand continued to feel her breast while the other stroked her clit. He could see the water around the boat shake as they fucked harder and faster. Throwing caution to the wind Sam came loud and hard, her screams were new, terrifying and exciting, Bryce followed not long afterwards, they both fell backwards, panting and sweating.

"That was great little brother, I've never come that hard before."

"You've never come that loud before, Jesus you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry, got a little carried away. I'm gonna sleep for a while, you okay."

"You're here aren't you, of course I am."

Sam smiled gently, kissed him and fell asleep. Bryce hoisted the anchor, made one push in the water with his hand and let them drift around the lake.

**

We stayed there the entire night, Sam asleep in my arms and both of us covered in a blanket left on the boat. I felt at peace with her, I loved being there with her, I loved her.

So why the guilt, why the horrible feelings inside; I knew I wasn't in love with Sam, yes I loved her but not enough to give the family she wanted, the family she deserved. I was dragging her along like I did with Paige, I felt terrible back then but now this was my best friend how could I hurt her this way.

I said earlier that people are complicated and to an extent they are, we spend our entire lives searching for that one and when we find them they're only the one for a week or two. We're difficult in our stupidity. I was dumb enough to fall for that shit and I knew it would only end up hurting Sam.

Love is not something you fall into, it's something you build up with, you grow into it. But love only works if you're both on the same level.

My name is Bryce Dawltry and the dumbest thing I ever did was fall in love with a girl called Samantha Wyllie.

When I knew I couldn't give her the love she deserved.

End Video Blog 'Relationships' Part 1.

**

This is not the end of Bryce and Sam, there is more planned for them.

Also please do comment on the story, what you like, what you didn't, what to add and what to take away. I take all comments into consideration and if someone has a good idea for the story I make incorporate in.