Second Chance at Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice finds good friend in young Eric.
5.6k words
4.69
48.4k
11
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim invited Eric Reynolds, who has been a friend since his sophomore year in college, to the engagement party. Eric was a year older than Jim and a graduate student. During a few weekends Jim and Eric hung out in the dorm while most other students went to their homes. Eric fell in love with a girl couple of years younger than him, but she wanted to be just a friend after she transferred to a more prestigious private college in the East.

Eric was not dating any girl seriously enough to take her to Jim's engagement party. He came to help out in any way he could at the engagement party.

It was a nice summer day; the party at Katy's parent's home was outdoors, around a small swimming pool. There was lot of good food provided by a well-known local caterer and an open bar. Wine was served with the buffet dinner. A band played light music during dinner. After dinner, couples danced on the large patio. Fran, Fred, and Jeannie sat at the same table as Jim and Katy, and Katy's parents. They were there in support of Jim.

Jeannie missed Roger very much. She danced once with Jim at his request, otherwise she sat at the table and talked with Fran, Fred, Jim, and Katy. She noted that Fred and Fran were holding hands and danced couple of times to slow music; Fred seemed to have recovered from his heart problems.

Katy took Eric aside and whispered to him: "My uncle, Ed, is seeing his cute blonde secretary; try to be nice to my aunt Alice."

Alice was an attractive woman, with shoulder-length blonde hair held up above her neck; she was slightly overweight mostly due to a large bust and ass. She had on dangling gold earrings with several small diamonds and a gold necklace with a few large diamonds. She came dressed in a low-cut sleeveless black gown with long slits up to mid thigh on both sides.

Ed Monroe received a call on his mobile phone; he told Alice there was an emergency at his office and left leaving her behind. Eric saw the hurt look in Alice's face; he asked Alice to dance with him. Alice accepted Eric's offer; she was a very good dancer in good physical shape.

Alice asked Eric, "Do you know where my husband, Ed, is right now? If Jim and Katy didn't tell you, I can tell you he is with his bimbo girlfriend."

Eric just nodded and kept dancing with Alice. The band changed to a slow song. Alice did not let go of Eric. Suddenly, Alice said,

"I take good care of myself and our home. My one big mistake is I didn't have children. Tell me Eric, am I not an attractive woman?"

Eric responded, "Honestly, I think you are a beautiful lady."

"Thank you. Looks like you are alone here. Keep me company. We can have a good time together. Let's go get some wine."

Eric followed Alice to the bar, walking well behind her. Eric noticed Alice's delicate neck and exposed back. Over couple of glasses of wine, Eric listened as Alice talked. He found out that Alice went to the State University. She majored in English, graduated cum laude, and was a sorority beauty queen. Ed was from a wealthy family. Her father played golf with Ed's father; he was considered to be a good catch.

Perhaps it was too much alcohol in his blood, but Eric said, "How can you blame only yourself for not having children? How do you know Ed is not sterile?"

Impulsively, Alice kissed Eric on his cheek, and said, "I am sure Ed is sterile. He had several girlfriends during our marriage and none of them got pregnant."

Alice then told Eric, "You are a good listener and dancer. Some young woman will be very lucky to snag a hunk like you."

Eric blushed and mumbled, "Thank you, Alice."

Alice asked, "Eric, are you dating anyone seriously?"

"No. I hang out with a group of friends. I don't have a girlfriend."

Alice relaxed knowing Eric was not seeing any one. "You are a big guy, are you a jock?"

"I played football, wide receiver, and basketball, small forward in high school; I was too slow and small for college teams."

When the band started playing a fast musical number, Alice grabbed Eric's arm and said, "Let's dance some more."

While Alice was twisting and shaking, Eric noticed that underneath her clothes, her big boobs were bouncing sexily. Instinctively, he got a hard-on. Eric was embarrassed when the band started playing a slow number and he had to dance holding Alice close to him. He tried his best, but could not keep his hard-on from poking Alice above her crotch.

Alice felt Eric's hard on. She was thrilled that Eric found her attractive. She pushed her thigh against Eric's hard on, and cooed, "I am glad you like me. I like you too."

Eric blushed. He decided to enjoy the mature body of Alice and did not try to move back. It was about 9:30 p.m. Many people had left the party that began at about 5 p.m. A few young couples were still dancing. Alice asked Eric to drive her home because Ed drove away leaving her without a car. Eric agreed.

Alice said good-bye to her sister and brother-in-law, hugged Katy and Jim. Alice looked around until she 'located' her step mom, Dorothy (Dot), a handsome woman about 65 y.o. She was talking to an older cousin. Eric thanked Jim's parents, and said good-bye to Jim and Katy.

Katy said to Eric, "Thank you for being nice to Alice."

Eric blushed inadvertently and said, "No problem. She is easy to talk to."

As he walked with Alice to his car, Eric was glad he cleaned the car that morning, especially the backseat that was messy. Eric warned Alice, "I drive an old Taurus, but it does have air conditioning. Remember, I am a student."

While driving, Eric noticed Alice's dress had parted at the slit; she had well-toned legs and thighs.

Alice asked, "Eric, I noticed your car has Illinois license plates, where do you live?"

Eric replied, "My parents live in Champagne. Dad was a lecturer at UI and mom worked in one of the libraries. Both have retired recently."

After a few minutes in the car, Alice turned towards Eric, reached, and touched his face; she then rubbed Eric's thighs. Eric did his best to focus on driving. He reached with his right hand and rubbed Alice's exposed thigh. After several minutes of driving, they reached Alice's large home.

ALICE DECIDES NOT TO SLEEP IN HER HOME

Alice whispered to Eric, "Drive to the back of the house; it's a long driveway.

At the back of the house, she looked at the second floor of the house; there was a light in one of the rooms.

Alice said, "Just as I thought, Ed is in his bedroom. I am sure his girlfriend is with him. We have been sleeping in separate bedrooms for three years. Tonight, with Ed's bimbo in his bedroom, I don't want to go in to the house. He crossed a line that I cannot accept. Please drive out."

As Eric turned the car round, Alice got out her mobile phone and made a call.

Alice said, "I stay often at the Hilton after dinner meetings. Please drive there."

After a pause, Alice whispered to Eric, "Please stay with me tonight. I have not been with another man since marrying Ed."

Eric nodded. He took Alice's hand and kissed it, and whispered, "Alice, I would love to be with you tonight."

At the Hilton's front desk, Alice was given a key and waved through with minimal delay. Alice and Eric got in to an elevator; Alice used a small key on the elevator console and it took them to the top floor. They were alone; Alice then hugged Eric and kissed him passionately.

Alice and Eric rushed to her room. Once inside, Eric pulled Alice to him and kissed her on the mouth. He slid his tongue in to Alice's mouth; Alice happily sucked on it. She also felt his cock lump push against her belly.

Alice gently pulled away, and said, "I have to freshen up. Open the bottle of wine on the coffee table. You can eat the fruits, if you are hungry. I will be back in couple of minutes."

Eric realized he was in the living room of a suite, and Alice had ordered the bottle of wine and fruits earlier. After using the other bathroom to freshen up, he opened the bottle of wine and poured the wine in to two glasses. He removed his shoes, and just dimmed the lights when he heard Alice open the bathroom door.

Alice was in her black high-heel shoes and underwear: a black lacy bra and a black silk slip. Her blonde hair was still held high. Eric gave a low whistle in admiration. Eric stood up and handed Alice a glass of wine. He and Alice clicked their wine glasses, and Alice said, "To friendship."

Eric was taken by Alice's voluptuous body; he put down his glass, hugged Alice, and planted numerous kisses on her face and neck. He pulled Alice down to the couch and continued to kiss her. Alice was pleasantly pleased with Eric's initiative; she managed to put her wine glass down, pulled Eric's shirt off of him, and rubbed his well-toned hairy chest with her hands.

Alice cooed, "Eric, you have a great body. It has been a long time since I went out with a man. I want to enjoy this night with you."

Eric looked pleadingly in to Alice's face and whispered, "I have been so turned on since watching you dance at the party. I loved the way your boobs were jiggling; may I see them please."

Alice shyly nodded. She saw Eric's eagerness. She was proud of her ripe and firm 38D boobs, but wondered if Eric liked slightly sagging boobs. She need not have worried: as soon as Alice removed her bra, Eric reached for her boobs to squeeze them and tweak her nipples. He then suckled each of her boobs as Alice threw her head back and enjoyed the induced sexual thrills. After several minutes of playing with Alice's boobs, Eric stood up and removed his pants; Alice noticed Eric's cock had pushed his underwear out several inches. Eric crawled on his knees to Alice and after squeezing her boobs, buried his face in her crotch. He could smell Alice's heavenly pussy nectars mixed with her perfume.

While looking at Alice's face, Eric reached under her silk slip and began to lower her black silk panties. Alice lifted her buttocks, helped Eric take off her wet-in-the-crotch panties, and tossed them on the floor. Alice's pussy has been oozing sexual nectars since her slow dance with Eric.

Alice squealed joyously when Eric kissed her soft and smooth inner thighs from knees to her crotch; eventually he buried his face in her bare crotch. He slowly lifted Alice's legs to get better access to her inner thighs and pussy. While gently pinching Alice's nipples, Eric first kissed her soft thighs, and then licked and sucked her vagina; he swallowed Alice's pussy juices happily delighted with their aroma. Eric then gently sucked on her clit couple of minutes when Alice reached her orgasm. Alice held on to Eric's head as she came.

"Ohhhhhh. Yessssssssss. Fuckkkkkk. Ohhhhhh. Yessssssssss. Fuckkkkkk."

After Alice's orgasm subsided, she lifted Eric's face and kissed his pussy-nectar smeared mouth, and said, "Thank you. I had an incredible orgasm after a long time."

Eric stood up, extended a hand to Alice, and said, "I want to make love to you in the bedroom."

When Alice stood up, Eric lifted her in his arms, and carried her to the bedroom. After lowering her next to the bed, he removed her slip while Alice undid the knot in her hair. Alice's face looked beautiful surrounded by the cascade of blonde hair. Her lips were full and red. Her boobs stood out majestically as twin peaks off of her chest. She had a slender waist and wide hips. Her just sucked pussy was glistening with Eric's saliva and her nectars. Eric nudged Alice to lie on her back on the large bed. In the dim light coming from the bathroom, Alice's beautiful face and voluptuous body looked very inviting.

Eric removed his underwear revealing to Alice his hard and twitching cock. Alice was delighted that Eric was eager to fuck her. She reached out with her delicate hand and gently squeezed Eric's cock making it release a generous amount of precum from its hole.

As Alice welcomed Eric in to her arms, she cooed, "Be gentle. It has been a long time since I made love. Your cock looks big."

Eric found Alice's aroused sex channel was well lubricated. Alice helped Eric place his stiff cock at her vagina. Slowly he began to push his cock in her pussy while watching for signs of discomfort on her face. After about half of his cock was in, he stopped pushing and remained still while Alice's vaginal walls stretched to fit tightly around his cock. In a few more seconds Eric had all his cock in Alice's pussy.

Eric was delighted with the warm and snug clutching of his cock by Alice's pussy. In turn, Alice smiled happily enjoying Eric's large cock in her pussy. She gently scratched Eric's back. Then, she tightened her vaginal muscles around Eric's cock. Eric began to fuck Alice's tight, juicy, pussy in slow, long strokes.

Alice was not surprised when Eric began to mumble incoherently in her right ear; he held her tightly lacing his arms through her arm pits flattening her large boobs against his chest, his body shook and his loins bucked up and down as he repeatedly shoved his cock in to Alice's vagina and pulled it up. Eric collapsed on Alice as jets of his young seed-filled cum spewed out of his cock and filled her pussy, "Fuckkkkkkk. Fuckkkkkkk. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh."

Alice felt the mixture of Eric's cum and her pussy juices seeping out; she used several tissues to absorb them. She was planning on cleaning up more as soon as Eric got off of her. But, much to her surprise and delight, Eric's cock remained stiff inside her pussy. She saw the determined look on Eric's face and she realized he had no intention of pulling his cock out of her pussy right away.

Alice smiled when she remembered how young Eric was and the clichéd saying, "Oh, the remarkable recovery powers of the young."

As if reading her mind, Eric said, "I never made love to any one as beautiful and voluptuous as you. I hate to pull out my cock, but can we make love with you on top, so that I can play with your boobs?

Alice blushed at Eric's forthrightness, but agreed. The lovers switched positions; Alice maneuvered herself so that Eric's cock was at her pussy entrance and she lowered herself on his cock. It went in easily as her pussy was stretched just a few minutes earlier.

As soon as Alice got comfortable, she felt Eric's hands squeezing her boobs, and tweaking and pinching her nipples. She was feeling sexual sensations that she had not felt during three years of neglect by Ed. As Alice began to fuck Eric's cock, the pleasure induced in her pussy and in her nipples triggered another orgasm in her, "Ohhhhhh. Yessssssssss. Fuckkkkkk."

After Alice's orgasm subsided, Eric said, "I am awed by the intensity of your orgasms."

Alice replied, "Eric darling, I am so glad I am achieving them with you. You are a great lover. But, I have to pee and am thirsty too."

Alice returned from the bathroom to find Eric sleeping, but his cock was still erect. When she laid next to him, he turned towards her, hugged her, kissed her, and continued to sleep with his cock lodged between her buttocks. Soon, Alice fell asleep after happily replaying in her mind the evening's events with Eric.

Several hours later, a sleepy Alice became aware of Eric's actions: he lifted her right leg with his hand and slowly snaked his cock in to her pussy. He fucked her for several minutes while playing with her boobs and rested for a few. He kept repeating that cycle of actions for a long time, triggering two more orgasms in Alice. After Eric's last climax, his cock shrunk and it came out dribbling their mixed fluids; Alice was too tired and satiated to clean up and let them trickle to the bed sheets. The two lovers fell asleep with their arms entwined around each other.

Eric woke up when he heard Alice on the phone ordering breakfast. When she saw Eric was awake, she smiled and said, "Good morning."

Eric grabbed Alice as she squealed happily, hugged her, and said, "Good morning, lover. Thank you for a lovely night, the best one of my life. You are a very beautiful woman."

Alice said playfully, "I bet you say that all your women, especially those young college chicks at the State University."

Eric replied, "I don't think there is a college chick as beautiful and voluptuous as you are. It's no BS!"

Alice was pleased with Eric's earnestness and said, "I am glad you find me attractive."

Alice then grabbed Eric's erect cock and said, "This erect cock in my hand proves your sincerity. But, our breakfast will be here in a few minutes. Please put on the robe in the bathroom and let the waiter in."

Reluctantly Eric got up and put on the hotel-supplied robe. He tipped the waiter, placed the food on the table, and called Alice, "Breakfast is here. I am hungry. Please come."

Alice walked in another ill-fitting hotel robe and slippers. She brushed her hair, but did not apply any make up. She wondered, what positive assets Eric sees in a 36-year-old woman whose marriage has failed.

As soon as Alice sat down at the table, Eric began to eat his breakfast. Alice realized he needed nourishment after last night's strenuous sexual activities; she hoped she can feed him nice meals.

Alice said, "I have to be home by about Noon."

Eric replied, "I will be glad to take you home. I really like you. Can I see you again?"

Alice smiled and said, "Yes, you can see me again. While there is nothing wrong I can think of, remember I am still married to Ed. I cannot be seen in compromising positions. We have to be discreet."

Eric replied, "I understand what you are saying. I will let you decide when and where you want to see me. I hope I can see you soon."

Alice smiled and said, "I will miss you too, but I am sure I can see you often."

Eric got up and said, "That's great."

He then walked to Alice, massaged her shoulders, and said, "We have another three hours before I take you home. How about you and I take a shower?"

Alice blushed and said, "Why not? I have not taken a shower with another man in a long time."

Eric went to the bathroom ahead of Alice, brushed his teeth, and adjusted the cold and hot water faucets of the shower to his satisfaction. He entered the shower stall just as Alice walked in the bathroom and removed her robe.

Eric helped Alice get in the shower. Soon, he was using a soap-saturated wash cloth to wash Alice's body as she giggled happily: first her back and neck, then her ample buttocks and ass; he turned her around and washed her magnificent boobs for a long time triggering happy moans from Alice. Eric knelt down to wash Alice's pussy; he noticed Alice had blonde and bushy pubic hair.

Alice was blushing intensely with Eric's ministrations and inspections. But, she also got aroused. In turn, Alice washed Eric's body, especially his buttocks, ass, balls and cock that was very stiff and swollen.

She noticed Eric's eyes were closed. Then, she heard him say, "Alice, turn around and bend over."

Alice heard him clearly and knew his intention, but she couldn't believe them: "You mean, you want me right here, in the shower?"

Eric said, "I don't know when I will get a chance to love you. There is nothing wrong in making love in a shower. Please!"

Alice obliged Eric and she bent down as warm water from the shower cascaded on her body. She first felt Eric's hands on her smooth, large, buttocks, and then his fingers probing her abundant pubic hair and pussy. Later, she felt Eric's tongue sucking her clit and pussy lips. She felt her pussy cream ooze anew. She knew that she was not far from another orgasm.

She then felt Eric stand behind her and slowly push his raging hard on in to her pussy, and fondle her swaying boobs and nipples. She was enthralled with Eric's cock continuously plunging in to and pulling out of her well-lubricated, still tight, vagina. Eric was thrilled too that Alice had a tight, juicy, pussy, big boobs, and a smooth and wide ass. He kept fucking Alice as he watched his cock disappear in to her pussy between her buttocks and come out shining coated with her pussy cream. Soon, Alice reached her orgasm, as she mumbled endearments incoherently, "Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

12