Second Chance at Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric gently withdrew his cock from Alice's well-fucked pussy. The two lovers stood up. Eric turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and lovingly dried Alice's hair and body. He then dried himself.

Eric's cock was still erect, as he had not climaxed. Alice asked him, "Darling, what's your pleasure?"

Eric blushed and mumbled, "You looked really gorgeous last night in your underwear and I like you when you wear jewelry; I thought you know -----."

Alice smiled and thought to herself, "Eric likes sexy underwear."

Alice said aloud, "Ok, you can watch as I dry my hair, apply make up, and get dressed."

As Eric, who was naked, watched, Alice sat in front of the bedroom mirror, quickly dried her hair, applied her make up, and put on her jewelry. She then put on the black silk lacy bra and silk slip.

Alice saw in the mirror Eric approach her and rub her shoulders, as he mumbled, "Just beautiful. Alice, you are gorgeous."

Eric nudged Alice to get up, turn around, and sit on the dresser; he stood between her legs, raised them, and while holding his stiff-swollen-leaking cock in his hand, he slowly pushed it in to her wet pussy. Eric watched with partially closed, dreamy eyes Alice's jiggling bra-covered boobs as he plunged his cock repeatedly in to her pussy.

Alice was awed by Eric's passion for her. She realized that Eric truly wanted her, a woman 15 years older than him. Suddenly, he became still and held on to Alice, as his climax roared out of his groin, and his cock spurted numerous jets of cum in to Alice's slick and snug pussy.

After a short time, Alice giggled and cooed, "Wow! That was some climax. If I had known you liked to make love with me partially dressed, we could have made out in your car last night."

Just before leaving the hotel suite, they hugged for a long time. Alice gave her mobile phone number to Eric and said, "You can call me on this number any time. I will know on Wednesday whether Ed is going away for several days to play golf in North Carolina or some other place with his friends."

ED LEAVES ALICE; ERIC CALLS ON HER

Eric called Alice's mobile phone number on Wednesday afternoon, but she did not answer; he left her a message that he will call later. Eric was concerned whether Alice was ok; there was not much he could do. He went to the gym and played basketball with a bunch of friends. He was planning on taking off Thursday and Friday, and if Alice was not going to see him he didn't want to stay in Indianapolis; may be he could visit his parents or visit Jim and Katy.

Later on Wednesday evening, Eric again called Alice. This time, she answered in a low, barely audible, voice, "Eric, can you come over. I need to talk to you."

"Alice, what happened? Are you ok?"

"Ed moved out of the house. He left me a note. My marriage has ended. I am a failure."

"Alice, I will be at your home in about twenty minutes. Wait for me in the back. We will talk."

When Eric parked his car behind Alice's home, he saw her on the patio, seated in a chair, under a large shade umbrella waiting for him. Alice was dressed in cream-colored shorts and a white blouse. She wore a sun hat and dark sunglasses, and sandals.

When Eric walked up to her, Alice got up, hugged him for a long time while she sobbed on his chest. Eric held Alice in his arms and gently patted her back to comfort her.

Eric said, "You will be ok. You are a good person. Please stop blaming yourself. The marriage ended several years ago, when you and Ed started sleeping in separate bedrooms."

Alice still sobbing said, "I know my marriage was over several years ago; the finality, that it ended bothers me. I feel like I failed."

Eric told her in a reassuring tone, "Your marriage failed, in spite of your best efforts."

Finally, Alice stopped sobbing. Gently, she pulled away from Eric and smiled at him.

"Eric, thank you for coming over. I did not want to get out of bed. I know you called me earlier, but I was depressed. I am sorry I did not take your call."

Eric smiled and said, "I understand you are upset. It's ok to be upset. Did Ed write mean things to you in his note."

"Actually, he did not say mean things. Let's go inside. I will show you his note."

Eric followed Alice as she led him to the living room through a large carpeted game room with a pool table and video equipment, past a powder room, and through a corridor.

As Eric sat down in a comfortable sofa and began to read Ed's note, Alice asked, "Can I get you a beer, soda, or water to drink?"

"Thanks Alice; just water for now, may be a beer or a glass of wine later."

Ed's note was short and mostly apologetic: that he realized his marriage to Alice had ended several years ago and that he shares some of the responsibility, etc.

A few minutes later, Alice returned with a glass of water. She had removed her sunglasses; Eric saw her blood shot eyes.

She sat down next to Eric, touched his face, and said, "I feel so much better with you here. I don't know what I would do without you."

Eric was embarrassed and flattered, "Alice, you know me for only a few days. I like you very much and I will be supportive."

Eric reached and stroked Alice's face and wiped a falling tear, when Alice said, "I can fix something simple to eat for both of us, may be hamburgers and salad, and I have several good bottles of wine."

On the way to the kitchen, Eric said, "I can grill hamburgers while you make the salad. Let me open a bottle of wine you can pour two glasses."

As Eric grilled hamburgers on a gas grill on the patio, he realized that Alice needed to keep busy to keep her mind off of her marriage problems. Alice handed Eric a glass of wine and was drinking out of another. Soon, she was talking about some of her volunteer activities in the community. Eric asked couple of questions regarding her work on adult literacy.

By the time Eric and Alice finished dinner on the patio, and just talked, they finished a whole bottle of wine. Also, it was a warm summer day. Eric was getting warm and he wanted to remove his shirt.

He asked Alice, "It's warm, may I take my shirt off?"

After a short pause, Alice cooed, "Sure, you can take your shirt off. Let's go inside the house and you can take off my blouse too."

As anxious as Eric was to make love with Alice, he wanted to do it in her bedroom or sitting room where she has been spending time alone for three years; he asked Alice,

"Can we go to your bedroom or sitting room?"

Alice replied, "Sure, I will show you the Sunroom where I read and work, and my bedroom."

Eric and Alice walked hand-in-hand through the game room, up two flights of stairs, and after a right turn, they entered a room painted and decorated in white, and brightly lit by natural light. It had a large sofa, two upholstered chairs, two large cushions, and a desk with a computer on it. Standing in front of the large widow, Eric saw green everywhere: trees, grass, and rolling hills.

Eric was totally lost admiring the beautiful view when Alice standing next to him said, "This is my Sunroom, where I work and rest during the day."

Eric mumbled, "Alice, it's a beautiful view."

With a big smile on his face, Eric first took his shirt off and helped Alice take off her blouse. Alice was wearing a lacy white bra. Eric hugged Alice feeling her pointed nipples and soft boobs on his chest. He then kissed Alice on her mouth for a long time while running his hands on her back and buttocks.

After the kiss ended, Eric turned Alice to face away from him, and hugged her from behind. Slowly, Eric reached for and grasped Alice's bra-encased boobs, and planted many kisses on her neck.

Alice mumbled, "I don't have on any make up. I have been crying for several hours. I don't know how you can find me attractive?"

Eric said, "I show my love for you through actions; just enjoy them and the view from here."

Gently, Eric unbuttoned and unzipped Alice's shorts, pulled them down, and helped her step out of them as she held on to Eric's head for support. With Alice standing still with her feet spread slightly, Eric buried his face in Alice's panty covered crotch. Eric felt Alice's sex oozing had created a wet spot on her white silk panties and he sucked it; the thrills were transmitted to Alice's pussy.

Wanting better access to Alice's pussy for his mouth, Eric stood up and carried Alice to an upholstered chair, pulled down her panties, and nudged her to sit down. He knelt down, raised her legs, admired her glistening pussy for a second, and brought his mouth in contact with it.

As he licked and sucked her pussy, Alice protested mildly, "I have not freshened up since this morning. But, don't stop lover. It feels wonderful. Don't stop!"

Eric mumbled that he didn't care and started to fondle Alice's boobs and tweak her distended nipples while continuing to eat Alice's pussy. Alice reached a roaring orgasm, "Ohhhhhh. Yessssssssss. Fuckkkkkk. Ohhhhhh. Yessssssssss. Fuckkkkkk. Ohhhhhh. Yessssssssss. Fuckkkkkk."

After Alice recovered from her joyous orgasm, she got up, led Eric to the bay window, pulled his shorts and underwear down, and said, "You watch the beautiful view as I suck your cock for a minute, but please make love to me in my bed where I have not been loved for a long time."

Eric pulled up Alice, embraced her in his strong arms for a minute, lifted her up, and, as she held on to him with her arms around his neck, he carried her, and gently lowered her on the bed. Gently, Eric kissed Alice's mouth and her flattened boobs, got in between her well-toned smooth thighs, and with her help pushed his rigid cock in to her sopping pussy. Eric wanted to fuck slowly, but he could not control himself, and soon he was pushing his cock in to Alice's pussy and pulling it out swiftly.

Eric was surprised and delighted when Alice closed her eyes and started to mumble incoherently. Somehow, Eric managed to hold off his climax until Alice reached another orgasm, "Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Alice's pussy pulsing around his cock and her undulating body underneath him pushed Eric to his climax and to release jets of his cum, "Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Fuckk."

Eric stayed on top of Alice with his cock buried in her pussy until it shrank; when he pulled it out, some of his cum dribbled out of her pussy.

Alice broke the silence by saying, "I think I am addicted to you. I don't know what to do."

Eric whispered, "Alice darling, keep me as long as you like. I do care for you."

Alice mumbled, "I care for you too. I hope I don't become pregnant by you before my divorce is final."

She then hugged Eric and fell asleep in his arms. Eric thought to himself, "I am glad Alice cares for me. Actually, I love her."

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Au.

Continued in Part 5.

12