Second Chance at Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill asked, “Angie did you like giving Bud a BJ?”

“I liked it until Bud got rough one time; my throat was sore for a day or so,” said Angie.

Angie shyly asked, “May I suck your cock? I promise not to bring you to a climax.”

“Sure Angie, I will be gentle. Also, I have not cleaned up. My cock is still coated with your nectar and my cum.”

Angie got on her knees on the carpeted floor in front of Bill. Shyly, she held Bill’s cock in her delicate hand. After moving it around its root and examining it for a few seconds, Angie licked the head, tested the flavor and taste, and proceeded to lick the whole length. Bill was fascinated with Angie’s devotion to his cock and let her suck it.

Dreamily, he mumbled, “Angie darling that feels very good. Thank you.”

Angie stopped sucking and said, “Bud and I did it with him on top most of the time. Thank you for letting me ride your cock earlier; I loved it.”

Looking shyly, at Bill, Angie said, “I would like to see us making love in a mirror. I am sure it would be fun.”

“I bet you are right. I saw couple of large mirrors on the closet doors in your bedroom. We can do it sitting in the comfortable chair in the corner,” replied Bill.

“You have to be my guide. Let’s go.”

Angie checked to see if all doors were locked, turned off the lights, and followed a still naked Bill upstairs while giggling and squeezing his ass.

After moving the chair in front of the large mirror, Bill removed Angie’s robe, hugged her from behind, and grasped her bra-covered boobs. In the light from the bathroom, Angie, in her red silk underwear, looked beautiful and voluptuous. She had a happy look on her face.

In the mirror, Angie saw her boobs being squeezed and the nape of her neck being kissed by Bill. She raised her arms to give Bill better access to her boobs. Next Bill tugged Angie’s panties off of her hips, down her thighs and legs, and as she stepped out of them, he removed his underwear. Angie saw her naked crotch: dense growth of curly brown hair intertwined with several that were gray, and her swollen pussy lips. She wondered if Bill noticed the gray hair on her head and in her crotch. Bill resumed caressing Angie’s body, especially her boobs, while keeping his cock lodged in the valley between her buttocks. Angie felt the oozing precum from Bill’s stiff cock being smeared on her buttocks; she knew he was well aroused; after all, he is much younger than her!

Bill whispered to Angie, “Darling, if you are ready, after I sit in the chair, you can sit in my lap.”

“I put jelly when we came up. I am ready and excited,” replied Angie.

After Bill sat down, Angie sat in his lap. While watching in the mirror, she grasped Bill’s cock, positioned it at her pussy’s mouth; she slowly sank down watching in fascination as Bill’s large cock disappear in to her belly; it was very pleasurable this time and there was no discomfort. In the mirror, it appeared to Angie that a large twitching, flexible, tube had been stuffed in her pussy; she also felt small jets of Bill’s cum being released near her aged womb.

After several minutes, Bill nudged Angie to slowly get up while still coupled, unclasped and removed her bra, grasped her pendulous breasts, and began to fuck her in long and slow cock stokes. Angie was very pleased with how beautiful she and Bill looked in the mirror while making love. She thought to herself, “This is what they mean by good sex is lot of fun.”

Bill kept his steady pace of fucking Angie while tweaking her large nipples and fondling her large boobs. When he saw Angie had closed her eyes and moaning with pleasure, Bill moved his right hand to her pussy and began to gently pinch her nectar-covered slick clit. Angie began to moan louder, as Bill tweaked her clit, pinched her left nipple, and fucked her pussy with his fat cock. Angie’s moans became an incoherent stream of mumbled words as her orgasm roared through her convulsing body, “Ohhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Pheeeeeeeeeeeew.”

Bill stopped fucking Angie momentarily, sat back in the chair, and held her tightly until her pussy stopped convulsing around his cock.

“It has been a long time since I had two orgasms in one evening. You are a very good lover, even if you are taking advantage of an old lady.”

Still holding on to Angie and coupled to her, Bill mumbled, “Really, the pleasure is all mine.”

Angie asked, “Are you close to reaching your climax?”

Bill replied, “Yes, I am close, but I have to fuck fast.”

“I am well stretched. Go ahead, get your release.”

Again, Bill urged Angie to rise up slightly, grasped her swinging boobs, and fucked her in long fast strokes. Angie watched in wonder Bill’s pleasure-laden face over her shoulder, his large hands holding her very large boobs that were jiggling with each fuck. She felt his pistoning cock had heated up her pussy.

Soon Bill had his release. He moaned loudly, as his cock deposited multiple doses of cum deep in to Angie’s pussy, “Oh love. I’m cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk Oh love. I’m cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk.”

The two lovers were sleepy; they cleaned up as fast as they could, when Angie said, “Bill, please spend the night with me.”

Bill replied, “I will. Thank you. It has been a fantastic night.”

Next morning, Angie woke up first, put on her robe, and went to the kitchen to make coffee. She smiled happily as she recalled the previous evening’s events. She was reading the morning paper, when Bill came down in his underwear with his morning woody quite apparent to Angie.

Angie giggled and said, “Your dick is standing up. Didn’t you get enough last night? Do you plan to kill me by fucking?”

Bill mumbled, “Last night was great. This is a morning woody. I don’t have a robe to cover it up. Can I pour myself a cup of coffee?”

Angie got up and said, “I will bring one of Bud’s robes. I have an unused toothbrush too that you can use. Pour yourself a cup of coffee. I will make breakfast in a minute.”

Bill helped Angie make breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, and toasted bread. As they were eating, Angie said, “Thanks for helping with breakfast. Bud was set in his ways; I had to take care of the cooking and cleaning.”

Bill replied, “When both husband and wife are working, it’s better to share house work. In my home, I helped but Mary still did more housework than I.”

Angie said, “Let me give you a quick tour of the house.” As they went upstairs, she said, “There are three bedrooms and two baths. I put lot of Bud’s things in one bedroom along with the stuff of my children.”

Bill continued, “Angie, I had a great time with you. May I take advantage of you again?”

Angie touched Bill’s face and said, “You were wonderful to me. I want to see you again, but my son is coming on Tuesday to visit. But, I am free this weekend.”

Bill said shyly, “Great. Let’s have dinner on Friday. If you pack a small suitcase with your clothes, you can spend the weekend with me at my home, please. Bring your walking shoes; we could go for walks in the mornings.”

Angie smiled and said, “I accept your invitation. Thanks.”

ANGIE AND BILL SPEND A WEEKEND AT HIS HOME

Bill called Angie on Thursday night to ask her if dining at a seafood restaurant was ok with her. He told her he will wear a jacket, but no tie.

On Friday, Bill picked her up at about 5 p.m. Earlier in the week, Angie had her hair dyed very light brown covering up all the unevenly distributed gray areas; she looked very attractive in the new hair color, dangling solid gold earrings, and a gold necklace. She wore a blue silk sleeve-less blouse, a black skirt, and low heel black shoes.

On the way to the restaurant, Angie learned that Bill’s late wife, Mary, was about his age, and divorced with a daughter when they got married. Bill loved his stepdaughter, Katie, from the time he met her. He visits her, and her husband and son often.

Bill and Angie were seated in a dark corner of the restaurant. After a glass of wine, Bill held Angie’s hand for a second and kissed it. Angie took Bill’s hand and placed it on her knee, she let him rub and squeeze her inner thigh as she felt excitement in her crotch.

“Angie, you look more beautiful with your light brown hair. I’m glad you chose a light color, instead of a dark one.”

Angie smiled and said, “I’m glad you like the color of my hair. I had not taken good care of it after Bud got sick. Now, I can do it for you. The light color contrasts well with my dark skin.”

“What else new have you done to yourself?”

Before Angie could answer, the waitress brought their dinners.

As they were driving from the restaurant, Bill said, “Angie, I see you have painted your fingernails. What else new have you done to yourself?”

“I painted my toe nails too, and shaved my legs and armpits.”

“Thank you for making yourself beautiful for me,” replied Bill.

Bill parked the car in the attached garage, helped Angie step out of it, and carried her suitcase to the master bedroom. Angie sat in the living room on a sofa; she noticed right away that Bill’s home was clean.

Bill said, “It’s a very quite street; this house is the last one at the dead end. There is a nice wooded area behind that secludes the house. Let’s sit in the enclosed veranda; it’s a nice evening.”

In the veranda, Bill hugged Angie and they kissed for a long time. Angie felt Bill’s erect penis and when he caressed her boobs, she whispered, “Honey, I have to use the bathroom and change clothes. Please pull down the shades for privacy; there still will be plenty of light here. Also, please get comfortable.”

Bill said, “Ok. Please use the bathroom attached to the master bedroom; turn right at the top of the stairs; your suitcase is on the bed.”

He continued, “Honey, please leave your jewelry on.”

In the powder room, Bill stripped to his underwear, put on a light robe, and waited eagerly for Angie. When Angie entered the veranda, Bill was awe struck by her allure: she had on a see-through, sleeve-less, white negligee over a white lacy bra and silk panties; she had left on her earrings and necklace, and white shoes. Bill and Angie hugged for a long time while locked in a passionate kiss, followed by Bill grasping Angie’s buttocks and she his erect cock.

Angie gently pulled away and, while holding her arms above her head, slowly pirouetted couple of times. It was then Bill realized Angie was wearing crotch-less panties. Angie removed her bra releasing her succulent boobs, dropped it to the floor, and again slowly pirouetted couple of times displaying her charms to Bill whose cock by now had fully grown. Angie’s pussy had become wet with her oozed pussy syrup.

Angie summoned Bill with her index finger as if saying, “Darling, I am yours.” Bill squeezed and played with Angie’s large boobs for a long time, while kissing her neck and mouth.

Angie cooed to him, “Your dick has become stiff and fat. But, before you put it in my pussy, you have to kiss, lick, and suck my pussy. I have crotch less panties.”

Bill mumbled as he kissed her smooth thighs and curly pubes. He then gently inserted his middle finger in to Angie’s pussy, scooped her syrup, and licked it while Angie watched in fascination. She thought to herself, “He was going to get a taste of it soon. He just wanted to stick his finger in my pussy. He worships it!”

Bill said in a fake accent, “Ms. Adams, pussy taste good,” making Angie giggle.

Very earnestly, Bill asked, “Angie, I want to please you and give you pleasure. I will lick you where ever you want me to.”

Angie shyly said, “You are already kissing me where Bud rarely kissed. I also like to be kissed on my neck and underarms; it’s so romantic. Bud liked my armpits; he called them pits. I had to expose them to him when we made love. I shaved my armpits this afternoon. Bud also liked me to moan and talk.”

Bill planted numerous kisses rapidly on her neck; Angie raised her arms, and Bill kissed her underarms and shaved dark pits eliciting moans from her. Her pits smelled of perfume; Bill was pleased to find out one of Angie’s erotic zones.

As Angie sat in the chair, she opened her thighs and cooed,

“Darling, my honey pot is juicy for you to eat it.”

Bill kept Angie’s thighs opened and kissed her smooth inner thighs from the knees to where they joined her hips. In the evening light, he spread the panty opening wide and saw Angie’s dense growth of brown, curly, pubic hair; there were a few gray ones which Bill found exciting; he ran his fingers through them and smelled them by burying his nose in them.

Bill opened Angie’s glistening pussy with his thumb and forefinger, and licked her outer lips, inner lips, and clit. He gently sucked and swallowed her pussy syrup that had accumulated since dinnertime. As he gently nibbled Angie’s sick clit, her crotch started to convulse, and she moaned loudly, “Goddddddd. I’m cummmming. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Goddddddd. I’m cummmming. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Angie held on to Bill’s head with her smooth thighs until she came down from her peak. She pulled up Bill and kissed his mouth tasting her pussy syrup.

Angie whispered, “Darling, thank you for a glorious orgasm. You make me feel wanted and sexy.”

The evening light had faded. Bill helped Angie get up, handed her bra and negligee, and said, “You look beautiful in them.”

Bill continued, “I am thirsty. Would you like to have a soda with me?”

“Yes.”

After drinking her soda, Angie grasped Bill’s erect cock and said, “This guy needs relief.”

Bill whispered, “Let’s go to my bedroom, we will be comfortable there.”

After using the bathroom, Angie put on her bra and negligee, and joined Bill who was lying naked on his back on the king-size bed. Angie played with his balls gently admiring how they moved in their sack and gently scratched them eliciting moans of pleasure from Bill; she grasped his semi-erect cock and sucked on it until it grew fully rigid. Angie mounted Bill’s crotch and expertly stuffed his cock in to her pussy.

After getting comfortable, Angie cooed, “I’m going to ride you like a cowgirl rides a horse.”

Bill smiled, grasped her jiggling negligee and bra-covered boobs, fondling them and pinching her nipples. He rubbed her well-toned slim arms, and massaged her pits much to Angie’s pleasure.

Bill whispered, “Please take off your bra,” and Angie did just that.

Angie’s dark boobs looked more alluring covered by the see-through negligee; they jiggled sexily without the confines of a bra. Bill was pleased with how quickly Angie learned to fuck expertly while on top of him. He remembered that she liked to watch herself making love in a mirror; he wanted to show her another love making position.

He whispered to Angie, “Darling, you know we can do it with you facing away from me.”

Angie cooed, “Ok, let’s change positions.”

Bill sat on the bed propped by three pillows at his back as Angie sat on his cock facing away from him. She had a huge smile on her face when she saw their reflection in the dresser mirror: she saw her pussy stuffed with Bill’s cock and her boobs jiggle sexily as she rocked back and forth slightly bent forward; Bill grasped Angie’s hips and fondled her smooth, jelly-like, buttocks; he also watched in fascination as his stiff cock moved in and out of Angie’s pussy and just above it her puckered brown ass hole.

When Angie stopped rocking back and forth, Bill gently pulled her by her shoulders to his chest and wrapped his arms around nuzzling her pendulous boobs. Angie raised her left arm and placed it around Bill’s neck; he kissed her left boob and armpit that were close to his face.

Bill grasped Angie’s buttocks to slowly lift and lower her pussy on his steel-hard cock several times. Soon, as his climax started in his loins, he held her tightly and his cum flowed in numerous spurts in to Angie’s pussy. When his cock softened, Bill handed Angie several tissues and helped her get off of him. The two lovers cleaned up as best as they could, used the bathroom, and fell asleep.

After sleeping several hours, Bill woke up with Angie’s delicate hand playing with his cock; it became stiff and enlarged as she pumped it slowly. Angie reached over to the end table, squeezed a generous portion of jelly out of a tube, and applied it to her vagina; she had taken off the well-soiled crotch-less panties, but still had on the see-through negligee.

Angie opened her arms widely and cooed to Bill, “Darling, come take me.”

Bill rolled on top of Angie, he held his cock, and, with Angie’s help, pushed it in to her well-lubricated pussy. He fucked slowly in long strokes, pausing occasionally to nibble on either Angie’s neck or nipples, or kiss her underarms and armpits. Angie achieved another orgasm, “Goddddddd. I’m cummmming. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Goddddddd. I’m cummmming. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Some time after wards, Bill reached his climax, “Oh love. I’m cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk. Oh love. I’m cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk.”

ANGIE AND BILL ON SATURDAY

Angie woke up; not seeing Bill next to her in the bed, she put on a robe and walked down the hall. She found Bill, dressed in a robe, in front of his computer. Bill hugged her at the door and invited her to watch as he surfed the Internet. He showed her several sites and promised to show her other interesting ones.

Later, Bill made breakfast, while Angie sat in a chair and kept him company. After breakfast, as it was a nice morning, Bill and Angie went for a walk in a park within walking distance; both dressed in shorts and tee shirts. They walked for about an hour at a comfortable pace.

Shyly, Angie said, “I loved last night’s loving. It was really fun doing it with me on top either facing you or away from you. I never used those positions with Burt.”

“I enjoyed last night too. You are a great lover. I am turned on every time I see you in your lingerie or under wear. I can’t keep my hands off of you,” replied Bill.

“I too am very comfortable with you,” said Angie; she giggled and continued, “I am comfortable around you with my clothes on too.”

After returning from their walk, Angie said, “I need a shower badly; I am very ripe.”

“I need one too. Let’s take one together,” said Bill eagerly.

“It’s been a long time since I took a shower with a man; I never took one with one younger than me; it should be fun taking one with you,” replied Angie.

In the bathroom, Bill adjusted the water temperature of the shower, got naked, and entered the stall. Angie undressed and followed Bill. Bill hugged her from behind, and as Angie squealed happily, he began to wash her body with a soft wash cloth soaked with liquid soap. Angie felt Bill’s stiff cock in her ass crevice; she did not know what Bill planned to do. Bill washed her already shiny boobs for a long time and then her armpits after nudging Angie to raise her arms above her head.

He bent down and washed her smooth inner thighs. Angie’s public hair received just as much cleansing as her boobs. Angie was surprised when Bill knelt down to inspect and wash her ample buttocks; she didn’t realize that Bill loved them too. He nudged her to turn around to inspect her brown and gray pubes, and pussy; he spread her pussy lips, and licked her whole opening and clit arousing her sexual need; Angie sighed with pleasure. Bill knew Angie used jelly for additional lubrication and it would wash away in the shower.

When he stood up, Angie washed Bill’s crotch for several minutes. She sucked his cock to a mild erection.

They got out of the shower stall. Angie said, “Burt was taking Viagra for couple of years before his illness. He also liked to watch x-rated videos.”

“Were you happy with the Viagra and the videos?” asked Bill.

“Yes to both. He could not function without Viagra. I liked couple of videos Burt bought. They are in a box in my den; I can find it without too much trouble. Do you want to watch it with me tonight?”