All Comments on 'Second Chance Ch. 02'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAover 11 years ago
We all see where this is going...

Love the writing, the story, dislike the path.

Yes, Tim is hung up on Donna. But the past never really goes away. He will always remember and it will be a poison. Going to the hospital because of a cheating girl tends to stay with you.

Looks like the BTB people will be happy that her life was unhappy for a time. But they will want her to suffer now I am sure. Some payback for Jake as well.

I am not part of that group, but there is no way he should let her back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
S O L

Lit has the Installments, SOL have it on one shot. nice. it is a S-Des story so there's going to be......the "R" word.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Good Continuing Saga

She ran back into the bathroom and stayed there for thirty minutes. Meanwhile, he is downstairs gettiing his ass whipped and humiliated and hospitalized. When she shows up five years later and discusses how sorry she is, she doesn't even mention what happened to him while she was hiding in the bathroom or even acknowledge she knew it happened. Too much missing and glossed over to be convincing. However, you have them so close to reconciling and getting back together, chapter three must have another twist to get past half a page of writing. Please don't let it be Donna cheating again.

theGorrilla001theGorrilla001over 11 years ago
You Guys Are Missing It

Don't you see. Donna is sick, probably has cancer or AIDS or something. That is why she is going around, making amends. She thinks she is going to die, and wants to make up for all the terrible things she has done before that happens.

Also, we know that the Daryl character from the very beginning of Chapter 1 has something to do with this later on. I think the story is going to go elsewhere.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
My guess

She got knocked up and it is his kid. Too slow - prefer one long story to war and peace in chapters. After all this is a porn site.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I wouldn't dream of going to SOL to read it

I;m enjoying the episodes so much - and my finger's constantly hovering over the 5* button; but I'll wait. Excellent writing of a thoroughly engaging story.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 11 years ago
I have to agree...

...with the previous posts, a reconciliation seems imminent. However, Donna's unexplained absences suggest further complications are in store. I'm guessing she & Jake had a child, that would just about complete the cuckold experience for Timmy. Thanks, S-Des for sharing with us. I'll be waiting for the next installment.

KenL511KenL511over 11 years ago
Good story!

I am wondering when Jake is going to put in another appearance. It was he who savagely attacked Daryl in the first paragraph, right?

I am sure, Tim and Donna will marry. Jake will come along and all heck will break lose with him blaming Tim for his failings and trying to kill him or seducing/raping Donna.

Just this crazy's opinion....

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
SOL (storiesonline.net)

On SOL there are all 4 chapters. If somebody is too curiouse, there is possibilty for reading...........

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LOVE HATES A COWARD

and pain and hurt are part of the equation, TK U MLJ LV NV

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 11 years ago
Great Story

Really, thanks for taking the time to write this.

shangoshangoover 11 years ago
ALL ABOARD!

The Reconciliation Train is loading on track 13. Author, her reasoning is pure CRAP. What female over the age of 12 doesn't know when she is being hit on? Even the slow ones get it by Junior year of HS! She had issues bothering her, but she never CONSIDERED THE CAMPUS PEER COUNSELORS? Yes, a few are there for Summer School. Or, perhaps picking up a TELEPHONE and calling a girlfriend? Nope, she finds the "Jock with the heart of gold." Remember, she has a Boyfriend, yet she has all these one-on-one meals with this guy. Uh-uh.She fucked Jake because she wanted to fuck Jake.

maninconnmaninconnover 11 years ago
Nice

The plot thickens. When does Jake come back into play? Can't wait for chapter 3.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Darryl and the kid

I'm with Gorilla in being curious about how Darryl gets (back) into this tale. Cantbuymy is IMHO right about some of Sweetie's awkward avoidance and timing to be her child out of Jake (not sure if Jake is even aware of that!)

BTW - sooner or later Jake will have about half of that marvelous appendage cut off...maybe the bottom half!

5*

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
great story

With a lot of questions to be answered...did Donna get knocked up? Is she otjerwise fouled up?Will they get together and marry then Donna cheats?Will dumb ass jock Jake get what is coming to him,in a world where jocks are allowed to get away with everything?It is interesting to read the comments of tbe btb crowd,where they blame donna and ignore jake who is a typically scummy jock..he beats up tim,humiliates him but she is the only evil one?Course we all know jocks are all true blue,jesus loving patriots *gag*

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
very good writing

first, let me compliment you on a very nicely written story, but i have few comments, dont you think that you have painted tim as a little pathetic, you are saying that he is successful in his job and that comes with confidence and the ability to know people, yet he acts like a clueless teenager as soon as the ex appears, and the thing about him not meeting anybody special in five years, dont you think that this is too much, and he never asked himself what happened to her during the five years after she drooped off college, did she meet somebody else? does she has children? and again, why she reappeared now???????????? he didnt ask all these questions but he resumed trusting and falling in love again, are you sure that this fits a successful and supposedly smart man like tim?????????

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Great Story

About normal human beings who make normal mistakes!

At the end of the previous chapter, S- Des put:

"Despite what you might think, the title of the story has nothing to do with Tim's relationship with Donna, or any other woman." and I made the error of believing we had seen the last of Donna. Therefore I suggested avoiding the cuck-sayers by not posting in LW. Really, it is obvious that, only a truly violent and destructive reaction will satisfy this chorus.

Now you have set up about 90% of a reconciliation story and that will leave them furious. Unfortunately I read the whole story on another site so I have to avoid making any more comments. But is a great story!

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Trust you?

Okay! *smiles*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Something is up, and the suspense is killing me!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
WARM AND FUZY BUT?

I'm already smelling a rugrat and it ain't his. Saint Christopher hang onto your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEWS FLASH ...... CLUELESS, CUCK-WIMP BOYFRIEND TAKES LYING, CHEATING, CONNIVING, "WHORE" GIRLFRIEND BACK

...... and in other news ..... S-Des returns to his closet to spank his 2 inch monkey and write another pathetic CUCK P.O.S. story!

.. the end .. Hopefully?!?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN

and the truth revealed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

dear Lord could this guy be any bigger a wimp if he tried!, his character is basically that of a teenage girl, anyone noticed that all the faggot guys in this type of story are always called 'timmy' or 'tommy'?

hate the story content but must say the author is talented, good writing .

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I am

not ready for a reconciliation. Seems a bit incongruous that Donna's character is supposedly a bright young lady, yet she fell for the dumb jock's lines. Why does Tim wonder about the times she says she is not available to do something with him? Is she checking on THEIR child who is staying with Grandmother? This is a very compelling story. 5 more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am struggling terribly with this story

Because it hits very close to home for me.

When I was in the 3rd grade, my family up and moved to another town in another state. I was devastated, leaving behind everything I knew, friends, family but especially my best friend, my grandfather. We moved to a little farm and a few weeks later a neighbor girl stopped by to see my older sister and she was babysitting our next door neighbor girls. The older one was Joli and she was a year behind me in school. I would start in the 4th grade and she would be in the 3rd.

For the next 5 years we were inseparable. And then a terrible thing happened, her folks traded homes with her grandparent and that had her moving to town. She would have been in the 8th grade. Being in town and around so many other kids she started drifting away from me. It was only a few months later and she broke up with me, saying we needed to see other people.

I was devastated. I can't tell you the loss I felt and it still haunts me today, almost 50 years later. My parents knew something happened but I couldn't talk about love and heart break to my parents, they were old and what would they know about it? I couldn't eat nor drink, I was fast on my way to the hospital if something didn't change. My father who was a gruff no nonsense slave driver even had the sense to leave me alone.

Finally one night my mother came upstairs to my bedroom. She wanted to know what was wrong with me, she wondered about drugs first. Then she asked about Joli. She knew instantly and I'm not ashamed to tell you, this 14 year old boy was in tears and needed his momma to hold him. I poured out my heart to this old (mid 30's!) woman and she just listened. Then she told me something I've never forgotten. She said Jeff, you're too young to have loved like that. Joli was a crush and she'll soon be forgotten and you'll find another. I knew in my heart she was wrong.

Everyday at school I had to see her and ignored her the best I could, refusing to even talk with her. She quickly got the idea and we never spoke. But my friends were around her and her new boyfriend who took her to the movie every week and to everyone's amazement, had her tits out right there in the theatre and his hands down her pants pumping away. Few didn't see it or see her jacking him off. The stories were like a knife in my soul. She continued to do it for about a year and then the stories started going around school if you saw his car parked, it was going to be rocking, as much as they were fucking. I couldn't believe it was my same sweet little Joli.

They fucked everyone and anywhere for the next two years. I happened to go to a party out at the local rock pit one time and my gut clenched when I saw I was about to walk past her boyfriend Tom's, car. But being I was with friends, I walked past it and to my horror, there she was in the back seat with her feet in the air and Tom pounding away. I was drinking a beer with everyone else around the bonfire when they finally finished and joined us. Tom was getting high 5's and Joli was quiet but smiling. She actually smile at me and started to move toward me, but I cut her dead and moved away. I saw her hurt feelings, but as much as I always had and still did love her, couldn't be near and certainly not speak with her. Before I left, she actually took his hand, kissed him and then led him back to the car and into the back seat, to the cheers of everyone but me. And soon enough, her heels were in the air and the car started rocking. When I threw up, it wasn't because I was drunk on a 1/2 beer.

A year later a friend of hers admitted Tom had fucked her, the friend, at a few different parties and she apologized Joli was devastate and I hoped it hurt her as bad as she'd hurt me. She broke it off with him but after a few weeks without pussy (he liked to talk in the locker room) he talked her into getting back together again. He loved letting everyone know how much pussy he was getting again. About a month later, he found another gal he liked fucking more and broke it off with Joli. Again, I hoped it hurt like a bastard.

I was still so hurt by her that when she started to show interest in me after getting over Tom leaving her, I made it obvious I wanted nothing to do with her. She tried, I'll give her that, but I was young and stubborn. She chose another guy, but this guy was my friend, Bill, and he would only talk to me. I found she chose him because after being fucked on a constant basis, she couldn't go without. Basically, she chose him as fuck buddy, something unheard of in those days. It turns out old Bill was the jealous type and smacked her around a few times and she broke it off.

By this time I was graduated, went to undergrad school and was working at a good job, still living with my folks and piling up the money. I didn't do anything or go anywhere so I had nothing to spend it on. Then one day she stopped me and I wasn't able to get away. We talked and I saw that young girl hidden inside of the slut. She badgered me into taking her out on a date and that led to another and all the sudden I was back in love with who I remembered Joli to be. We married.

Almost two years after we married, we happened to be talking about something I'd read or we'd seen on TV. It was about did size really matter to woman. Joli thought it was funny as heck that they said it didn't, she said it meant everything! In a couple hours I found that Tom, her first lover and owner of her cherry, had a big cock. BIG cock. About 9" long and so thick she'd never seen one like it. But she didn't want to be with a cheater cock. Then I found out between Tom and Bill, there had been others that she gave a ride to, but didn't find a cock big enough. When she got to Bill, he was nice and long she said, about 8" but not very thick. That was why she came after me, she'd heard from a few boyfriends that my cock was fairly good sized, at least flaccid.

Then came the bombshells. I asked her if my cock was big enough for her and she said 'oh yeah', its just right. I'm about 7 1/2" but very thick. I asked her if I hadn't had a big enough dick, would she have broke up with me when she found out? Her answer stunned me, she said absolutely she would have dropped me. This was not the girl I grew up with and thought I'd married. Then came what broke the camels back. She admitted to me that while her and I were going out, before we started having sex, she continued to have sex with Bill. Even after we became intimate (she owns my cherry) she fucked him quite a few times, comparing our cocks and decided even though his was slightly longer, she liked my thicker one. That's why she agreed to marry me.

I was flabbergasted and couldn't even speak for a while but she didn't seem to get it. Then I asked the question that made my decision for me. I asked if something happened, a disease or an accident and I couldn't get a hard-on anymore, would she leave me and go look for another big dick? When she laughed and said she wouldn't have to think twice about, I was done with our marriage. She wasn't who I wanted to spend the next 75 years with.

With her surprised and crying, she tried to backtrack and pacify me while I packed my gear. We didn't own much and rented our place so I just threw everything into my truck and started driving away from everyone. I drove from Florida to Washington State, I wanted to be as far away as possible. I contacted my boss and had him give my final check to Joli and then called my folks and told them what happened. They were hurt because they knew I was hurt by her again but kept any misgivings to themselves.

About a year later my folks received my divorce papers for abandonment. I flew back east, signed everything and then flew home. I wanted it over with. I ended up meeting a really neat gal 5 years younger than me and we really hit it off. She was a tiny little thing, she always says she's 5' tall, I know better, she's not over 4'11" at the most and about 90lbs. Even so, she gave me two wonderful children who now have their own children. We aren't rich, but are comfortable and can go wherever and whenever we'd like, retiring in our early 50's.

My father died when my own children were teenagers. My wife wanted and I flew back, but there were too many things going on with our kids for them to go. I was surprised, Joli was at the church and also graveside. She didn't bring her husband, she'd married cheater Tom after we were divorced and I understand he never quit cheating on her, causing more than one trip to the clinic for shot in the butt for both of them. At 5'3" she wasn't the slim 110lb cheerleader, instead she was running about 220lbs and wheezed when she talked She and Tom had 3 kids who went on to do well.

Joli wanted to talk while I was there and my mother wouldn't let me leave without clearing the air. She and Joli stayed close. She apologized for being so insensitive and wished she hadn't said any of it, she really didn't mean it. I was nice and polite, nodding my head yes or no but saying little. She remember how I was and recognized I wasn't in a forgiving mood and went on to apologize more. She let me know she'd never been happier than when we were married and wished I hadn't left. I continued to nod yes and no until my wife came and found me. I introduced them and I could see them measuring each other, even though they were polite. It was nice to see my still less than 100lb wife standing next to my ex who was over twice as big.

Before we parted and my wife wandered off to talk to someone else, I nodded my head toward my wife. And I'll admit right up front, it was mean and I wish I could take it back. I nodded toward my wife and told Joli, "you might like them big and I'm sure you still do, well, I like them little, like my wife is. Have a good life with big dick Tom, Joli." I walked away and never saw her again, though my she and my mom stay close. Mom gave me a hard time when she heard what I said and I apologized.

Tom ended up with herpes II and gave it to Joli. She liked his dick enough she stayed with him. Me? We just got back from an Alaskan cruise and from what my mom said, Joli probably won't ever get to do something like that with her cashier wages. Sometimes, living well is the best revenge.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Well written, butt

he's going to suffer again, it just seems obvious.

What could there possibly be that she cannot tell him about unless it's something that's going to come back after he placidly gets back with her and she ruins him again.

I would be sad for him, but I have a feeling that it's a case of fool me once...

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SHE GAVE HIM AN EZ WAY OUT

but he was too naïve or stupid to accept, Epitaph; we who are about to etc etc TK U MLJ LV NV

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

Is she hiding a kid she had by the ass-wipe she was married to? Guess I'll find out later, huh? I hope wimp Tim isn't the next ass-wipe. Geeze what a sap! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'll tell you what really happened

She's a bitch, whore,and a moron. Why when you're molding men in your stories do you forget to give them a pair? It' really very important for a man to have.

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Second read...

Forgot how great it was (is).

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, ......

The beating he took is never mentioned. And there's no way that Donna wouldn't' have known about it. It makes the subsequent dates with Jake 100 times worse.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He is so ...

He is so dumb...askingg for it.. to get hurt all over again.. she is typical American college slut...and when that didn't work out..try her geek ex bf for her meal ticker...and he is falling for it... its pretty clear she had it all plan out.. she is one cunning slut.

I bet next she will do it again..hurt him.

Her kind of women don't deserves second chance.

May b Tim just need to fuck her use her the worst possible way to get her out of his system..then toss her to the curb...telling her to never contact him ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Puzzling feedback

Tim, who has been hurt the most by Donna, may still not have forgiven her, but is willing to let the past be the past. Pete and Trisha may not have forgiven her either, but are also willing to let the past be the past. But some of the comments below - if Tim is willing to look forward instead of back, why are you so interested in continuing to pummel Donna. It's clear that she's suffered - why the continuing hatred? We've all made mistakes in our life, but that doesn't mean we should be beaten up about those mistakes forever. And it took a lot of guts for her to come back, knowing that she'd face Tim's anger. Really don't like nor understand those that are so judgmental and "holier than thou".

luv2read2

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
:-)

Several things I was contemplating. First, is this just another story about a couple torn apart by cheating that manages to overcome the "mistake '. She keeps going somewhere. Where is it she's going? Does she have a child? Is she going to her psychiatrist? Something IS going on. Not everything has been revealed. Wouldn't it be interesting if she had a child that wasn't even dickheads? Maybe the truth was she enjoyed having sex with multiple football players and dickhead got jealous and actually dumped her. Who knows? At any rate, your comment that it was not a story about their relationship was misleading, at best. Because of that deception, I'm waiting for the curve ball on this story. You have me thinking way too much. :-)

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Sure

So she is just another self destructive stupid slut?

Brainless...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, still waiting for the twists and turns...

Many comments supporting Donna, but I'm not jumping on that train yet. All he has is what Donna is telling him, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility that Donna is painting everything in a very favorable light for herself. Sure, he corroborated her story with Cindy, but Cindy is her sorority sister and the Greeks take vows to protect each other - whether they like it or not.

I'm wondering where Jake lives now - somewhere close? Maybe she's still hooked on Jake and is visiting him too? I'm really hoping this doesn't turn into one of those "big cock" stories where the girl/wife threw everything away for it, and now can never resist jumping back into bed with him at the snap of his fingers, simply because she just can't live without it.

Whatever though, Tim is falling for her again. I think the author has underestimated the rage and hatred that grows from being publicly betrayed and humiliated the way she did Tim - it's almost impossible to get past that - and yet the author has Tim salivating for another chance of further ridicule and permanent impotency, all because the girl that caused that pain has smiled and apologized to him. Still a good story, let's see what happens.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Still Reading. Guess I Lied.....

..... but had to see what happened between Tim and Donna. Still have issues with the author's patronizing notes, but story is too good to quit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well I'm guessing she got pregnant in college

And that's what she is keeping from Tim. Not sure if it would be Jake's or Tim's kid though.

It I'm correct it would be consistent with her previous behavior and Tim should dump her like a bad habit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I was also hoping I could talk to you kind of like old friends...at least for one night. It would mean a lot to me." - It would mean a lot to her? Who gives a fuck? Who cares why? Could there be ANY acceptable reason?

So, she was planning on breaking up with him. Why?

"some part of me was flattered that he was interested" - SHE needs flattery?

Let's see, he tricks her into his room ONCE and seduces her, then she goes to his room again? That's beyond naive, that's stoopid! What happened to the thoughtful woman who fended off guys trying to come between them?

I'm sorry, I'm not buying the "naive little girl" who let herself get manipulated. Tim, yes, he had little experience, but she was the hot girl who had TONS of experience dealing with guys trying to get into her pants. For her to fall so easily, ESPECIALLY when she was already in an exclusive relationship defies comprehension.

She never thought of breaking up with him? Then what did she want to talk to him about? The fact that she had cheated? I also don't believe that nobody told her about Jake beating up Tim, so her continuing to see Jake is very damning.

I see this heading toward reconciliation, and I'm not sure I'm up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT read!!!! HEY ANNONY

story reminded me of your dead ex wife. She fucked the fleet and you cleaned her out every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duh

Once a slut and cheat always will be one. I guess the football player was a burger head and knocked her up. She now has a Zebra and needs a gravy train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once a cheat....

I get the once a cheater always a cheater thing. However, the romantic in me wants to believe that young women who are at least semi intelligent learn from mistakes. Many women as they mature seem to have the ability to look past the hot body and focus on the big picture for long term relationships. Men are the ones more likely to get hung up on boobs and how their dick measures up to the woman's ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
am certain

You are working toward happily ever after...a barely literate predatory jock starts hitting on her and she thinks he only wants to be friend????

Pretty dumb!

But biggest betrayal occurred before she willingly became Jake's personal slut. The moment she told Jake about herrrelationship with Tim, confiding personal things, she betrayed Tim's trust.

Male or female makes no difference, you never make person of opposite sex your relationship confidante. Such action constructs too close an emotional bond!

LucasredLucasredabout 6 years ago
Your hero is a sucker

Guys like Tim are why women see men as saps.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Goodness

Goodness gracious, decisions, decisions to make. Oh well, Peter will give Tim some straight advice.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Great story so far!

I've noticed a few errors here and there, words missing generally but a few occasions where you switch the narration from 3rd person to 1st person. It's quite jarring for those 'into' the story because it makes you reconsider what you're reading to make sense of it. Just remember that if you're writing with a 3rd person perspective you need to stick with it and eliminate and use of 1st person grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor Tim!!

He's always confused! After a credible beginning, he's now coming across as a clueless moron, in spite of being a genius at work. Thought the author said this was not about a second chance for Donna, in spite of the title. Really? Well, on to the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is moving so slowly I have pretty much lost interest in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't get it

I don't get how you can not say no to someone. She was afraid of Jake making a seen when she wouldn't go? Seriously? That's a lame excuse.

She didn't know why she cheated? She didn't want to hurt Tim? Again seriously? She cheated because she was selfish. She decided that her relationship with Tim was not important enough to maintain. She really didn't love him.

And Tim seems pretty pathetic for not moving on after 5 years. That's just ridiculous too. By this time anyone would be over the hurt to the point where it didn't matter. Tim never allowed himself to move forward.

And Donna decided to go back to Jake? That might be the most ridiculous thing of all unless of course she didn't love Jake in the first place. Which is the only reasonable answer. It just so happens that Jake wasn't what she expected and she had buyer's remorse. Boo hoo!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 5 years ago
BORING!

I give up. This author writes like he is being paid by the word. Seems to not be any direction or theme. What a waste of the author's time . . . and mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the baseball theme

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cu cu cu cu cu cuck

CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no explanation is offered about why it was so complicated

It simply wasn't. And it serves as a reminder of how amazingly dumb, gullible and shortsighted people can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why ?

1) When Donna was in such a committed relationship with Tim, why was she unable to refuse Jake when they were decorating, and leave with Cindy?

2) After Jake seduced and fucked her, ( and she was devastated at her betrayal!! ) how come Jake was able to insist that she attend the party the very next day? She was obviously inclined to be fucked again! Surely she could could see it coming?

3) Then after Jake had brutalized Tim, he was able to get her to do anything he wanted?? And she was unable to say NO until she almost ended up in a threesome?? And after being treated like his personal whore she still couldn't say NO? What's with the woman?! She would have to be crazy in love with him to accept the treatment he meted out to her. - And she was not! In fact she didn't even like him. by then.

So what was the real reason she succumbed to Jake's seduction??

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good chapter

Story is very interesting and keeps me engaged. I plan to keep reading for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How !

I really want to know how could the MC forget such a horrible experience and still have some feelings for that whore of an ex-gf ? Like really? What the fuck is wrong with some ppl ?

I would never ever wanted to be in the same city, let alone same place, with such a horrible person. She was just trying to justify her misdeeds and he was so damn stupid to even listen to her.

PenBhuPenBhuabout 4 years ago
Really??

He is such a moron.

Don't get back with her,it's not gonna work out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The problem with these kinds of authors might well be that they are simply not interacting with what we'd consider "normal" people outside of clinical settings, and therefore these kinds of interactions seem plausible to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Keep an eye on her! Go slow drag it out and test her to make sure she is faithful before you get serious.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Trust??

Any trust of Donna should be dead and buried. Don't let a few tears make you relent.

FljimFljimalmost 4 years ago
Comments

So funny these comments about a situation that happened before the were married and 7 years prior. Good story!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
I Don't like where this is going.

MarkT is right, don't fall for a few tears, she cheated on his ass, not once, not twice, but for 4 months( he had left already). She is a Slut and he is too blind to see it. There is something else behind her that she is not telling him. Either she has another guy, or is married, or has a baby from her romps with Mr football. This stinks like yesterday's dirty diaper. He needs to get rid of her before she breaks his heart again, and he needs to extract revenge on Mark (the bastard).

payenbrantpayenbrantover 3 years ago
.....so not going well.

....shebis setting himbup for pain.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Why

Why did he never ask her what she was doing in town,where she worked and what had she being doing for cock in the years since dumping Jake.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sap

tim needs to find out what she needs and move on ,there will be another jake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. 5*s. BUT please, stop going from third person to first person,suddenly, in the middle of a sentence. It's disconcerting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you write a story about such a pussy whipped idiot?

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

There's outgoing nothing for this woman to explain because what happened There's outgoing nothing for this woman to explain because what happened with obvious

That this poor fool would apologize to her and feel bad about ripping her up when she really deserved it is beyond my That this poor fool would apologize to her and feel bad about ripping her up when she really deserved it is beyond my comprehension.

This started out to be a really good story but it's turned into but unto yet another cliche of the poor guy gets fucked over by the beautiful girl and it takes her back again.

This started out to be a really good story but it's turned into but unto yet another cliche of the poor guy gets fucked over by the beautiful girl and then takes her back again

You really are a good writer and it's unfortunate that you have to resort to

You really are a good writer and it's unfortunate that you have to resort to such cheap and tawdry tactics to fill on the body of the story.

Honestly do you think the premise of the story really holds any water?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Interesting storyline, I am a true romantic and always look for the happily ever after. It amazes me that there are so many skeptics out there reading these type of stories with one thing in mind "Burn the Bitch". What happened in the story happened 5 years ago where they were young and stupid and a lot of water has since gone under the bridge. I look forward seeing hold the whole story unfolds. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long.Too much irrelevance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the self-sacrifice nonsense she so bravely takes upon herself is bullensheiße.

and his subsequent bad conscience is unbelievable

to get one of them off would have been okay but the double pack of emotional mush is too much!

the way she behaves, in 90% of the cases the reaction would be a "and goodbye" and then a "never again" - on into the future... but the half-baked plot(twist), thank you no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She sees $$$ signs. I see alimony in his future. She will definitely cheat on him after marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuckold story. Don't read

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Why

We know why she left Jake,but she didn't mention what else she has done in the five years apart.Why didn't he ask her,for all he knows after leaving Jake she could have got married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really cucking him. She went from telling him she loved him to fucking the big guy on campus behind his back. All of a sudden that's nothing cause like love again like the first time.

I hate it when the author emasculates and stupidizes

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The fact that she has a sort of "mentor" rather than seeing a therapist. All these efforts to apologize to everyone she hurt but, not wanting Tim to hear or know about the conversations. This all sounds a lot like someone who's in AA.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

The way this story is dragging, I believe the author is setting us up for some kind of tragedy. Donna is being positioned as Saint Contrition, patron of reformed cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And we have yet another Simp added to the ever expanding pile here.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Pretty sure this story was stolen from Stangster but I didn't like his story either cuckolds aren't my thing and this guy takes the creampie everytime.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

wow, tough critics:

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was thee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow and re-wow!!!

What a total load of crap and corrupt psychology!!! Donna has a deep knowledge of manipulation that she learned from her former stud, the jock. She has absorbed the lesson well. Tim has obviously gone to a discount store of used sex toys to get his new set of plastic balls. He also seems to have bought some gray matter (brain) at that same store but the color of the gray matter is so light that it is almost completely discolored if not transparent. He is looking at lust instead of love! He deserves every bit of hurt he got in the past several years and his lack of insight. If he is considered an intelligent guy, I'd refuse to do business with his company if I knew how stupid he is in his personal life and how that could impact his work.

Minus 5* You need a miracle to get this story some traction. Looks like it is running on a surface covered with freezing rain.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 Stars on this one . I cannot believe how she is treating Tim . She cheats on him for Months and he gets beat up by her Lover . Now he is her fall back plan .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What resonates is the constant feelings of insecurity and self doubt, white trying to maintain a facade of professional detachment. (Poise) No wonder there is a market for anti-acids and sedatives. Psychologically and emotionally the layers of confusion makes this a personal cocktail called 'complicated. (Like a hurricane with the mind vs. The heart?)

LacastrianLacastrian4 months ago

I'm supposed to feel sorry for this slut? I was expecting the big reveal to be that she had been drugged, but the slut was simply seduced. The slut cheated on Tim twice with Jack, and then she still had to date Jack to discover that he wasn't what she thought

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Полностью согласен с другими! Парень просто идиот или действительно мазохист. Её даже не напоили, чтобы переспать с ней! Она на все пошла добровольно. И зачем она пришла? Чтобы он почувствовал сочувствие и пожалел! Автор нельзя делать так чтобы жертва жалела палача!! Да ещё и друзья ей начали сочувствовать... С чего?? Она сама все сделала своими руками. Её не накачивали наркотиками, не шантажировали. Каждое ее действие было осознанным и добровольным. Парню действительно нужен такой использованный товар?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

lol, Donna us now wondering years later why she betrayed her steady boyfriend for aisle the Chad! Done is a slut. Tim should have just slammed the door in her face. Jake dropped Donna because he isn’t into long term relationships! So now Donna believes that she made a mistake! No Donna made a conscious decision to cheat on Tim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

There is no further mention about the two beat-ups?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous